Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Harold, because I think I know why you're trying to tell me the Bridal Suite is not held for us." Mark paused, "I have just spent several hours with a man that is every bit as sensitive to marriage as you Harold. That man is Judge Stone. He too is old fashioned. And I'm proud to be spending the night in a room that hasn't been desecrated by illicit sex. I thank you for being a man of principals. Now if I may borrow our Marriage License Mrs. Parker." Mark handed the document to the clerk. "I thank you Harold for not letting us have that suite last night, for we were not married then. I know the room will be much more special to us tonight."

Harold relented and accepted the words of Mark as the compliment they were truly meant to be.

On the way up to the 21 floor Mark didn't waste the privacy. He kissed his bride with all the passion he had stored for the last few years. He was light headed when the elevator stopped. Stepping off on the top floor the two were in a rather large enclave. There were 4 suites on the floor but the Bridal Suite was the largest and had a balcony that was hidden from all with the exception of maintenance workers on the roof or some sort of air craft.

Mark took the key card from Janet and opened the door. If he had been questioned, Mark wouldn't have been able to testify to any changes in the room. Janet however would see the subtle changed in the décor but they were all minor.

Janet started thru the door but Mark stopped her. Picking her up in his arms he carried her over the threshold. Setting her back on the floor inside the room he held her for a moment then explained. "Janet I intend to do this right this time. I want to follow all the traditions. If you want a big wedding we can do that too, it's just I wanted to have you as my wife before you had a chance to change your mind."

Janet kissed him. "Mark I have been waiting for you to come back to me since you left. I don't need a big wedding. We have already done that. I consider the ceremony we had today as nothing more than a reaffirmation of our original vows. I did enjoy and am glad Judge Stone took the time to explain the vows as he did. I listened this time."

Marked kissed his wife again, "It's time to consummate our marriage."

"Yes please, I want to be yours forever. But before we do I want to give you something." Janet smiled.

Mark looked at his wife and wondered what she had in store.

"I want to mark you as mine." Janet handed Mark the gold chain she had selected at the jewelry store. Placing it around his neck she smiled at him. "I want to put something on you too, to be your foundation."

Mark fingered the chain and smiled. "Now to consummate our marriage?"

Mark removed Janet's clothing as if they were gold plated. Taking care to place her clothes on a chair Mark enjoyed the task. When she was naked Mark stood back and drank in the sight. Janet was a little modest to his stare and tried to hide herself. She was not a young woman anymore and gravity had taken its toll in several places. But all in all she was an attractive woman even at the age of 52. And Janet nude was one of the most beautiful sights Mark could ever remember.

"Mark what are you looking at, I know I don't look like those girls in the magazines."

"Your right about that Janet, you are much more beautiful. I just can't believe I have you again in my life. I'm so lucky." Mark smiled.

Janet blushed an even deeper shade of red. She loved the compliment and prayed Mark meant only half of what he was saying. But that didn't matter right at that instant. It was their remarriage day. She moved to Mark and began to undress him.

In the bed, laying on a large satin comforter they began to pet in earnest. They kissed and explored each other like they had just met. Janet felt and measured the weight of Marks balls with her hands while Mark did the same in affect with Janet's breasts. Not only did he feel her warm soft breasts but he sucked Janet's hard nipples. All of that stoked the fires in her soul. It was also doing the same for Mark. When they could stand no more Mark climbed between Janet's legs and entered her with one smooth movement. Both sighed with his entry. Mark held Janet tight for just a moment not wanting the feeling to end.

Janet on the other hand wanted to feel Mark fill her with his seed. That feeling was almost as fulfilling as her orgasm. With Janet's movements Mark began to make love slowly as he could. Again Mark wanted to prolong the wonderful feeling of being united with a Janet.

As he progressed his passion took control. Soon they were in the wild throws of mad love making. Both thrashing about with uncontrolled gyrations and making a mess of the bed covers. Mark filled Janet with what felt like a gallon of life draining from him. He collapsed beside Janet and held her tight. He had never felt so close to her as he did at that moment.

After a nap Mark ordered champagne. As they waited they showered. It was good to share such a small space with Janet.

Mark had just ordered the champagne when Emma called the hotel again. She had not been able to find the couple and as a last resort she called the hotel. She was not surprised to find they were in the Bridal Suite but it didn't occur to Emma that the two had actually married. Emma thought to send champagne but found some was on the way. "What else special do you have to send up to the Bridal Suite?" Emma asked.

"We have chocolate covered strawberries."

"How many to an order?' Emma asked.

"The normal is 6. There are specially chosen and taste great."

"Can you send an order if I give you my credit card."

"Yes ma'am that will not be a problem."

"Make it a dozen, I am sure they'll enjoy them all."

"Yes ma'am but that are $35.00 per half dozen. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure my husband pays the bill." Emma laughed. After arranging the order she smiled. "I wonder how they will be eaten?" she asked herself out loud. She knew what she would do with them.

Out of the shower in the soft robes the hotel provided they waited for room service. The champagne and the strawberries arrived together.

Janet read the card. "Mark the strawberries are from Emma. Isn't she sweet?"

Mark held up one of the berries. He looked at Janet. "Now what should I do with this one?"

Janet blushed, "Mark, what are you thinking?"

"I'll show you in a minute. Now have a little bubbly so that I can take advantage of you."

When the bottle was empty Mark removed Janet's robe. The sun was setting and the light enchanting. With her on her back Mark dropped his robe and picked up a berry. "Now let me see what I can do with this." Mark lay cross the bed with is head by Janet's spread legs. Her lips were already glistening as Mark smiled up at her. Opening her folds with two fingers he rubbed the berry between her wet lips. Janet's body heat was melting the chocolate coating. Mark watched as the dark candy coated Janet's inner lips. When the berry had lost it coating Mark put it to his lips and bit it in half. He savored the taste of the Janet coated berry. Taking the remaining half of the berry Mark coated Janet's clit with the juice. He then ate the rest of the berry.

"Now my love it is time to taste the combination of Janet, strawberry and chocolate. I think it might make it a new ice cream flavor."

Janet rubbed the back of Mark's head and urged his mouth to her waiting pussy. She wanted to feel the excitement of married sex again.

Mark went to work with his tongue. The taste was exquisite. He wished he could describe it and copy the flavor. Anytime he was in need of Janet he could pop a top and get a fix.

Janet was pushing her open lips to Marks mouth. She locked her legs behind his back with her knees at the side of his head. She wanted to scream but fought the urge. As Mark worked Janet felt her body warm with passion and with actual body heat. She was in heaven and didn't want it to end. Mark was paying superb attention to Janet's G-Spot. Janet shuttered with waves of pleasure building toward another orgasm. It was torture, torn between wanting the feeling to last and wanting to go over the edge.

Mark was out of breath when Janet constricted on his body. He felt the strength of her legs on his head and the smothering effect of her sex locked on his mouth. In another moment his mouth was flooded with her orgasm. Mark was not in danger but was shocked by Janet's strength. When she relaxed it was as if she had swooned. She was not unconscious but not fully coherent either.

When she came around she pulled Mark to her lips and kissed him all over his face. "Mark you have never made me cum that hard before. I don't know if my heart can stand another."

"I bet you can and I'm not finished with you yet Mrs. Parker. You know it's my privilege to enjoy sex with you now. We are legally married, that should at least make you mother feel better."

12