Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Story Info
Lauren gets it on with Greg Proops.
1.8k words
4.17
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well when you look like you, you got to get it where you can!" The audience laughed and clapped as Greg gritted his teeth and looked at Niall. Niall grinned ear to ear at making Greg look like a complete fool. Clive shuffles his cards and looked at the camera.

"Lets move onto our next game, Dead bodies, this is for Colin, Greg and Ryan and one audience member." Clive got up and walked towards the audience. "Hi what's your name?" Suddenly a microphone was thrust into Lauren's face.

"Lauren." She blurted.

"Lets hear it for Lauren everybody!" Clive took her by the hand and lead her to the stage. Dazed and confused Lauren followed him to the performance area. Lauren stepped up on to the stage and she shook Greg Proop's hand. His handshake was strong and firm and it made her go weak at the knees. Lauren had fancied him for years and had always dreamed of meeting him, so when she and her friend managed to get tickets to Whose line is it anyway? She was ecstatic and now she was actually going to be in a game! It was like some weird fantasy coming true.

"What's gonna happen is that Colin and Greg are gonna pretend they're dead and Lauren and Ryan are going to have to move them around, cos they're dead! They are doing a play but they die, but the show must go on so Lauren and Ryan must act out the scene as if they're not dead and must move them around." The audience laughed and clapped. The camera zoomed in on Greg as he flopped out on a chair with Colin, pretending to be dead. Lauren covered her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle as she looked at Greg with his legs wide open. "The scene is Greg is being held captive by a beautiful villainous Colin, who is torturing him with sexual seduction." Clive continued. Greg and Colin looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. Lauren giggled at the naughty thoughts that popped into her head. She had a few positions she wanted to put Greg in, she smiled at the thought. "Okay when your ready start." Lauren placed Greg's hands on his hips to start. She was quite nervous but she was just happy to be close to Greg. Ryan picked Colin up to make him stand and Lauren put her hand on Greg's mouth and moved his lips.

"You can do whatever you want to me, but I will never ever talk." Lauren tried not to laugh. Ryan put his hand on Colin's lips to make him talk.

"Oh once I'm through with you, you'll tell me everything." The audience laughed and Lauren quickly tried to think of what to say or do. Then Ryan picked up Colin's hand and began to poke Greg.

"That was a nice try," Lauren moved Greg's lips, "But I'm shielded." The audience chuckled as Ryan Pushed Colin's face towards Greg.

"Well maybe a long, lingering kiss would loosen your tongue!" Ryan pushed Colin toward Greg further, but then a primal urge over took Lauren and she pushed Colin's head out the way and forced her lips onto Greg. Greg was taken completely off guard as Lauren kissed, deeply and passionately. Greg sat up and put his arms around Lauren, thinking she was just doing it for laughs. The audience was in hysterics and Clive Buzzed the buzzer to stop the game. Colin and Ryan stared at them making out until Lauren finally pulled away. Greg looked up at her lustfully, wanting more. Lauren couldn't believe what she had just done and she loved every second of it! Dan Patterson, the shows producer stepped up onto the stage.

"Cut! Stop filming." The audience were still laughing their heads off. "Lets take a break, continue filming in 30!" Lauren turned to leave the stage to go back to her seat but Greg took her hand.

"No, stay." Lauren looked up at him admiringly. "Please come backstage with me, I have drinks in my dressing room." Lauren thought she was dreaming. Greg Proops asked her to go into his dressing room!! She couldn't even get over the fact that she kissed him and now she was going backstage at Whose line?! She was speechless but nodded her head frantically.

"Yes! I'd love that." Greg smiled his goofy grin and lead her backstage, along a corridor and into his dressing room. The dressing room was quite spacious was a sofa against the wall.

"Please, sit, make yourself comfortable." Lauren sat down, she was as nervous as hell and she was shaking. Greg sat down next to her and took her hand in his. She looked into his eyes.

"Than, thank you for playing along out there." Lauren stuttered. She looked down at the floor.

"Oh, I wasn't playing along." He lifted her head up and leant in to kiss her. Lauren parted her lips as Greg explored her mouth with his tongue. Lauren scooted closer, she felt a fire erupt between her legs. She felt herself become moist. Greg had his hand resting on her waist, but it began to move upwards toward her breasts. He gently caressed her breasts.

Lauren put her arms around Greg, enjoying every moment. Lauren grew even wetter and Greg pulled away. Panting he started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her blue bra underneath. Lauren's heart was beating out of her chest. She had never felt so aroused in her life. They looked into each others eyes, Lauren slipped off her shirt and undid her bra. Greg was breathing heavily as she exposed her pert breasts. Lauren thought she was dreaming, and if it was a dream, she prayed she would never wake up. Greg admired them, running his hands over them. Her nipples grew hard. Greg ran his thumb over her erect nipples. Lauren gasped in delight as Greg leant forward to kiss her breasts, running his tongue over her nipples.

Lauren grew wetter and hotter. Lauren looked down at the bulge in his trousers, she looked at him and smiled seductively. She began to massage his groin. She so wanted to touch him, she wanted to taste him, her lips around him. As if Greg could read her mind he unzipped his flies. His already hard cock sprang to attention. Lauren's eyes widened at the size of his thick, hard cock. Greg took her hand in his.

"Don't be nervous." He leant in to kiss her neck and he pulled her hand to his cock. Lauren began to stroke it, running her fingers up and down his shaft. Nervously, Lauren stood up to remove her jeans. Greg undid her zip and pulled them down her body, kissing her thighs. Greg held her steady and she stepped out of them. She stood before him in her blue thong. Greg admired her body, her hips, her breasts. Greg leant back on the sofa with his legs wide open. Lauren knelt between his legs, her face and his cock were inches apart. Greg stroked her hair. Lauren leant forward to kiss the head of his cock, Greg gasped in pleasure as she began to lick up and down the length of his member.

"Suck me baby," Greg moaned. Lauren looked up at him teasingly, Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting his salty precum. She leant in closer to suck on his hard cock, moving her head up and down in a rhythmic motion. He tasted so good. She hungrily sucked on his cock, moans of pleasure escaped Greg's lips, Lauren was now soaking wet, she wanted him inside her, she wanted to come all over his cock. She couldn't wait any longer. Lauren got up and Greg watched as she slid her soaking wet panties down her body. Lauren lay down on the sofa, Greg leant

above her body, Greg held down her hands as he slowly kissed along her collar bone, down her chest, leaving soft wet kisses on each of her nipples, down her stomach, and then he slipped his tongue down gently across Lauren's throbbing clit, Lauren let out a loud moan of pleasure as he sucked her clit.

"You like that huh baby?"

"Ooh yes, please fuck me!" Lauren's nerves went out the window, she was so hot and wet, she was mindless now, she need him to fuck her, to feel him inside her, to cum all over his massive cock.

He slipped his tongue away from her practically dripping pussy. He kissed her deeply and passionately as he positioned his hard, throbbing cock at the entrance of Lauren's hot, waiting cunt and slowly slid inside her. Lauren moaned loudly as she felt him move within her. Greg eased slowly back out of her aching pussy and plunged deeply back inside making Lauren arch her back of the sofa, bringing him even deeper inside of her. Teasing her with his cock.

Lauren reached around him to squeeze his ass, then she slid her hand inside his trousers, stroking his buttocks. They once again looked deep into each others eyes, Laurens hand wandered to his ass hole, she began to stroke the entrance of his ass. Lauren wasn't usually this dirty, but Greg made her feel so alive, he was so sexy and charming, Lauren just wanted to make him moan her name. She slid her finger inside him, Greg Gasped as she probed his anus. Lauren giggled wickedly as she watched him gasp and moan.

"Fuck me bitch." Lauren breathed into his ear.

Greg picked up a steady rhythm, pulling out slowly and then plunging his hard cock deep into her hot pussy. It felt so wonderful, Lauren never wanted it to end, she yearned to feel Greg cum inside her.

Greg plunged deeper and deeper into her hot cunt until he finally groaned and pushed his hard cock inside even deeper. Lauren felt herself on the edge of orgasm, she felt her pussy tighten and contract around his cock. Pleasure overwhelmed her as he thrust deeper inside her. He held on to her hips as he fucked her, impaling her on his hard cock. Her breathing quickened as his thrusts became quicker. Lauren moaned loudly Greg reached Forward her to play with her tits, stroking her erect nipples. A wave of pleasure swept over her as her body became rigid, she moaned as her pussy tightened around his cock, she felt her pussy explode with ecstasy, her juices sliding down her thighs.

"Oh baby!!!!" with one more thrust, Greg exploded inside her, filling her pussy with his hot come, He collapsed on top of her. They kissed each other softly.

"That was amazing." Greg breathed, kissing her lips.

"10,000 points!" They both laughed and looked at each other smiling.

Yeah, Whose line? Is a great show, Lauren thought to herself.