Whose Wife Is She Ch. 03

Story Info
This should be called Revenge.
788 words
4.03
70.5k
14
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

Back home everyone was in a good mood except me. I was the only one that worked and the three of them fed off me. Kathy would always sleep hugging Frank with her back to me. She said, "If you want to, you can kiss my back and my ass."

I had taken to spending time in a neighborhood bar because I was reluctant to go home. I got to know several of the regulars but two became quite important. The first was Chuck. He sold drugs to people in the bar and other places. The other was Larry. He was a likable guy but he had aids and it was just a matter of time before he died from it.

Chuck sold speed, crack and marijuana and managed to stay just one step ahead of the law. When he said you got two years in the pen even for a first offense it gave me an idea. I bought several crystals of crack and four marijuana plants from him. Since I had keys to Frank's car I put the plants in the trunk and the crack in his glove compartment. Then I called the police and told them someone was selling drugs to kids on the street from his car and gave them the license plate number. When they tried to find out who I was I hung up.

Two days later my mother, in hysterics told me that Frank had been arrested for selling drugs. She went to visit him everyday until the trial. Just like Chuck said he got 2 years in the state penitentiary.

At the trial when the sentence was given, I passed bye Frank as he was being led away and I said, "That was the best $280 I ever spent. I could see him try and lunge toward me but he was restrained by the court guards.

When my mother heard the sentence she went into shock and she had a stroke. Unable to look after herself, I had her put in a convalescence/old age home. I put her in the cheapest one I could find. I remember the administrator saying, "This is no Holiday Inn. We give them cheap basic food. They get all the porridge and tea they want but seldom meat and no dessert or coffee. I don't know if you heard the rumor that the staff pisses in the tea but I don't think they do that. We have four in a room and the rooms are small so all we have space for is the four single beds and one chair. There is a bathroom in the hallway for every three rooms. If you want private accommodations go somewhere else. There is no TV or air conditioning but they can open the window on hot days. Are you sure you want to leave your mother here?"

"Yes, it sounds perfect."

And now it was my wife Kathy's turn. With Frank gone I asked her if she would like to come out to the bar with me and she said yes. This was the first time she had said yes to anything I said in a long, long time. At the bar, after a couple drinks I asked Larry if he would like to join us. He was a good looking guy and I could see Kathy's eyes light up. Soon she was ignoring me completely as she flirted with him. About 10pm I said, "I think it's time we went home Kathy. I have to get up early tomorrow."

"You go ahead dear," Kathy said. "I'll stay for a little while and have a couple more drinks. Don't wait up."

It must have been about 3 in the morning when I heard Kathy come in trying to be as quiet as possible so not to wake me. That slut I thought, she met him less than 8 hours ago and had fucked him while she kept putting me, her husband, off with feeble excuses.

About two months later she came home from the doctor to tell me she had aids. "You should have thought about that before you let Larry fuck you without a condom."

"You mean you knew that Larry and I were having an affair and that he had AIDS and you didn't tell me?" I thought you loved me, how could you do this to me?"

"Had you been a faithful wife you would not have had a problem. You cheated on me from day one so now you pay the price. I guess it was a good thing you wouldn't let me fuck you or I might have aids too"

For the first time in a long time I could actually smile.

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers