Why?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was slow and gentle with me; but I knew unstoppable. My mind was still up in the air. But a warm glow, a warm feeling was spreading through me, like a slow burning fire.

I melded into him. He was kissing me, he was feeling me, I was responding. He was stoking the fire. I was getting hotter and hotter. He was going around me like a slow moving tornado. I was swirling around.

He pushed himself up from the chair, kept me in his arms and carried me upstairs. He was knocking the lights off with his elbow as we went. 'We won't be down again tonight!' he told me.

Putting me down on the bed, he undressed me quickly, simply by getting his hand under my gold necklace, grabbing the top of my dress at the neck, and just absolutely ripping it away. It was immediately turned me on; no one in my life had ever done that, not even playfully.

Next went my underwear, just torn right off. The only thing I had on now, were my shoes, and my gold necklace. My shoes went next. I was in the hands of a powerful man, who was controlling everything, including my arousal!

He stood at the side of the bed, and started to take his own clothes off, slowly and methodically, never taking his eyes off me. He held me in place simply with the power of his stare, and presence.

Looking down on me he climbed onto the bed, and said. 'Go on Lena, do what you know you want to do.' His ever hardening and thicken prick was swaying about between his legs. I reached out and took it in my hand, it seemed mesmeric.

When I got my hands on it I gasped. Al is big, but Mack was bigger, not massively so, but still, he was bigger! He got me under the covers, and started on me again.

There was no way to resist, but even if I had, it would have made no difference. He wanted to fuck me? He was going to fuck me! That very thought was the one that made me submit. I seemed to collapse internally. He had forced me into my own arousal; I was living my private fantasy.

This was the first time I was going to be unfaithful, and it was going to be with my father in law! My husband's dad! Mack is 44, yet could easily be taken for 7 or 8 years younger. I was to find out he was magnificently fit, virile and robust.

The last sort of word's I uttered in what might have seemed like a last protest was. 'Oh Mack, oh Mack!' I said them just as his fingers entered my slick pussy. 'Shhhush baby, Shhhush, let me make you feel good baby, real good okay?'

I had a hold of his cock, and I always loved that feeling of, and hearing, a man gasp with arousal as I held and felt his cock for the first time. It gave me a feeling of power of my own. My sexual knowledge of this, had been learned at an early age. (Ask my dads brother!)

Surprising myself, I took control for all of 10 seconds, I had him squirming as I fondled, squeezed, and pulled it. It was rock hard and big, oh so big in my hand. Then I was on my back, Mack was towering over me. 'Put it in Lena, put it where you know you need, and want it, okay baby?' he said.

I did as he told me immediately. The head of his thick hard strident prick was in my entrance. He pushed it slowly, inch by excruciating inch into me. I had my heels at his back trying to force him in faster. But he just took his time, He held it there right in my opening. I tried to hump up at him, but he seemed to know when I was doing it, and went backwards with me.

'Mack, please, please get it all the way in now, please?' I muttered. He smiled down at me, if ever I had seen a man who was in complete control of his actions; I was looking at him now!

I was beseeching him with my eyes, when he suddenly hammered the last 7 or 8 inches into me. It took me by complete surprise. I squealed, yelped and practically rolled up under him. He was all the way in; he was touching parts that hadn't been yet touched.

Then he was back out, and before I could prepare myself, he thudded it back in, then out with such rapidity. I couldn't time my body to his, I was still feeling the thumping crash of it going in and bottoming out, when in actual fact he had it out again. This went on until my body climaxed in a sudden explosion, my insides turned to liquid.

I'm not a squirter when I orgasm. But I knew I had done just that, I felt it, and I heard it in my brain. I was a heap of flesh under him, but my arms and legs were tight around him. He went on and on and on. I think it was an attempt at survival from my body, to hold onto its very existence.

I suddenly knew I was being kissed, Mack had cum in me, I could still feel it pumping into me slowly, powerfully. My pussy felt like mashed creamed potato. Well, it sure was full of cream now, mine and his. I felt wonderful.

He rolled us to one side, keeping his prick in me. We were face to face on our sides. He said nothing, just looked into my eyes. I didn't say anything either. I knew he was waiting for me to break the silence. He was letting me make up my mind about what had just happened.

Would I want it again? Would I say to him? 'Now, you've had what you want? You have fucked your son's wife, I want you to leave, now!' I moved to him, and wrapped him tighter in my arms. I kissed him, what else can a woman do when she has just been forcibly fucked like that? and said. 'Oh Mack, what have you done, what have we done?'

'Mack, I must admit, that was without doubt, and I hate saying this,' I said, 'but that really was without doubt, the best sex I have ever had, ever!' He kissed me back then, but in the most loving way, it was a kiss that said, 'Yea it was good wasn't it, I loved it and you too.'

I know that being in the situation I was in, having being blackmailed, taken used and abused by this extraordinary man. Had heightened my responses, got me aroused more so than I normally would have. It was the bad, the danger, the wrongness, the forced submission, a being more powerful than I could ever reject, or resist. The very secrecy.

I had never really known what Mack did for a living, but I knew it wasn't always on the straight and narrow. I know Al had had to shoot off a few times because he was needed somewhere, for some reason or another.

Nefarious was how Al had described his dad sometimes. I know he was well respected, and he knew a lot of high up people. I also was never really too sure of what Al did either sometimes. He would get up on a morning; wear a good suit, briefcase etc. Then leave and come home like your usual office worker. He would tell me it was to do with accounting and financial dealings.

Mack said to me, 'I am writing off the 30 grand Lena, but that won't put you in the clear. I am going to keep seeing you whenever it is suitable for us both. But I will see you, you had better get used to it okay? You are in, and no out until I say.'

I had cleared my senses a little, and I was trying to take in what he was saying to me. 'You are taking me for your lover, fuck me whenever you want to, your bit on the side Mack?' I said. What about Al?' 'And how can you write off 30 grand?' I asked in astonishment.

'You will not be my bit on the side, you will be my woman, you will be needed, you will be extremely well treated and respected. 'And I can write off the debt because I own the casino,' he said off handedly. 'No? You don't, you can't, can you, do you?'

He pulled me to him. 'Yes I do, and you were right, that was the best sex, I shouldn't have done this to you, but I'm glad I did. You've been and will be, well worth having.' He told me.

'Well,' I said, beginning to understand the position I was in. And I was still reeling really from the sexual electricity crashing between us. 'You had better do me like that again then, or I will kill you Mack Harker.' He laughed at that.

I realised that I liked being in this situation, was I a closet sub? Was I going tom be the slut I had painted myself as, in my imagination. I wondered. Had being taken like I had been, woken something up inside me?

I grabbed his prick and kissed him, there was no way I was going to let him leave without loving me again. 'And, on top of that,' I said, 'you told me we wouldn't be going downstairs again until the morning, are you a liar too, as well as a blackmailer, and seducer of your innocent daughter in law?' I was on top of him by the time I had finished speaking.

'Lena, are you sure you can handle this again, handle me?' he asked me. 'Well, there's only one way to find out Mack, isn't there?' 'I don't think I've ever been surer of anything in my life now,' I told him.

I got serious for a moment. 'I love Al, and I would never leave him, and never want to hurt him, even though this would kill him if he found out. And if this ever comes out, I really would do you in Mack.'

'But I want this now Mack, and I want it again and again, okay?' I kissed him then, and pulled at his wonderful prick. I knew it wasn't just what he could do with it. It was him, his manliness, his sexual prowess, he bearing. It was his absolute charismatic personality. He was every girl's idea of what a man should be like.

He began teasing my nipples; I was so quickly rising to the boil it was unbelievable. He had something that should be bottled I thought. No wonder he can seduce just about any woman he wanted. His magnetism was mesmerising, and so captivating. I was certainly mesmerised and captivated.

His prick grew in my hand; I was reaching behind me, one hand working his prick, the other working his balls. He worked my nipples; I suddenly knew this was a contest I was going to lose. From being in charge, I was being manipulated into submission, simply by my nipples, and by him looking up into my eyes.

'You are so beautiful and sexy Lena, it's no wonder men want you.' He said. 'And how would you know that then Mack?' I asked. 'Because I have watched you for the last few months in the casino, how the men in there wish you to be theirs.' He told me. 'I must confess, I had noticed.' I admitted. 'Yes,' he said, 'but what you never knew was you were being defended by me there!'

I was astonished. 'You are saying that all the time in there being leeched by the men, you were guarding my honour Mack?' I had to laugh now. 'Yep,' was his reply, 'If any body were to get you, it was going to be me!,' He laughed this time. 'And guess what?' he said. 'Here I am, I've got you, thank you God.'

Then I was off him, under him, and that fabulous prick was powering me down the rapids, the rapids of sexual fulfilment! He was unstoppable, he fucked me, and loved me into oblivion, how could a man be so good in bed, he was a love machine, his prick hit and devoured places in me that were unknown to me.

But it wasn't just his prick doing me; it was his whole body, the way he did it, the look in his eyes. The intense enjoyment he was getting from me and me from him. My nipples were in and out of his mouth, sucked, bitten, licked. I gave back as much as I could; I gave him everything I had that night.

Even if I hadn't he would have taken it from me, nothing I could have said or done would have stopped it. His strength of character was emptying me of all I had.

How many orgasms I had were uncountable, I came and came and came, and I know Mack did too, but he just powered on in me until I withered under him, he had taken me to where I had never been, and when he had got me there he let me go.

He lay down on me crushing me beautifully with his body. If there was to ever be any dissension about this from me, it was gone. Never would I ever say no to him, he wanted me? He had me, totally.

We fell asleep, or I did, so I suppose he did too. When I wakened it was morning, about 9:00am, I looked about me, I vaguely remembered having sex, and then it slowly came back.

Mack! What had he done to me? My body was in fabulous torment, I had been fucked silly, I knew that, but I had also been loved completely. I rolled my head to one side and there he was smiling at me.

I didn't think I could move very much, so I just lifted my hand and stroked his now stubbly face. He leaned over and kissed me, I closed my eyes. He asked me how I was feeling. 'Fantastic,' I told him truthfully. 'Good,' was his easy reply.

He moved to me, pulled me easily to him, and kissed me. His body felt hot and hard at my side, it was glorious.

'Mack, we have to talk about this, but should I call you Mack, or daddy now?' I asked wickedly. 'Daddy will do very nicely in here Lena,' he replied. 'But before we do talk however, there is one thing I want to say, okay?' He said. 'What?' I asked. 'I love fucking my daughter!' He bellowed as he laughed.

I smiled, how would I ever be able to say, I didn't like being made love to by this man? He is, my Daddy. I snuggled into him, and admitted, 'I love it too daddy,' I whispered.

'What about Al?' I asked softly. 'I love him, this shouldn't have happened, should it? I was stupid, and you got the opening you obviously wanted, so you could get me where you also wanted, didn't you daddy?'

'Yes I sure did, and I'm glad, I will never say any other Lena.' He looked pensive, and then said. 'Yes, we have to discuss this, and decide how to proceed.' 'Proceed?' I asked, 'how?' 'He's away till Friday isn't he?' Mack said. 'Yes,' I answered, 'why?' 'Because I'm staying her until Friday morning then,' he informed me. 'Mack, you can't, he.... 'Daddy,' he corrected me. 'And you will do what I tell you,' he said.

With that, he flipped me over, and whacked my bare arse with a thunderous slap. I was shocked and stunned. But it sure concentrated my mind in a second. This was the, 'letting me know moment!'

I went to him, I made myself submissive. He had me where he would have me, no argument now. 'Okay,' I said, 'you are here till Friday with me, what then?' 'Between now and then, we will decide how to go about things, I will also buy you a new phone, with a password.'

'That way I can msg you, you can msg me. I will know Al's timetable anyway, so that won't be a problem. But I promise you, no risks will ever be taken, okay?' 'Promise me Mack, sorry, Daddy, Promise me?' 'You have my word Lena, now do you want this again,' he said, waving his prick at me, 'or shall we take a shower?'

I pondered briefly, and opted for the shower. Oh dear, what fun we were going to have in there! Then his phone rang. He picked it up, and said, 'It's Al, stay quiet okay?'

'Hey Al, how are you, what's wrong?' 'Nothing dad, I just rang your house, no one answered, just letting you know everything is going according to plan. How are things there?' He looked at me, smiled, and then said. 'Things have more than gone according to plan here too, couldn't be better.' 'Good,' Al said, 'where are you anyway?' 'You don't want to know Al, believe me.' He answered. I heard Al laughing, called him a dirty old dog, and rang off.

'Well, that's set the seal now Lena, between now and Friday, we love and fuck, and plan our way, oh, by the way,' he said as we headed for the shower, his hand on my firm taut rounded arse. He was fingering me, 'you ever had it up there?' he said, as his middle finger went into me.

I jumped and yelped at the intrusion. I was just about to say no! And I'm not going to, when I saw the glint in his eye! 'Oh Daddy, please no, I said this, as I was pressed up against the wall, his finger already busy in there! 'Please daddy, don't,' But already I was too unsure to move away. He whispered, 'don't worry baby, it won't hurt too much, it will be okay, I swear.'

He headed me into the shower; his power over me was total now. To say I was under his spell was a contradiction in terms. I didn't have an opinion, I knew that already. He said, I would do, no question of it.

As we washed and played with each other, my arse got lots of attention, and to be quite honest, I liked it; if not yet loving it, by the time we came out. But I got my first taste of his wonderful cock in there, I went at him like someone demented. I loved it, my knees were sore after I had finished. I sucked him dry. The feel of his cum washing down my throat as he ejaculated was awe inspiring to me.

When we finally dried off, and he took me back to bed, I got 69nd, he drove me insane, he got me in a state of mind where I didn't know where I was. He sucked the insides out of me I'm sure, the lashing my little man got, sent me over lots of edges, and he drank all my furry cup could give him.

But it was the fucking my arse got that did it for me. I wasn't ready for it, I didn't expect it, and I was put on a different planet.

How could I ever resist the power of the man? He was just so in command, his attraction was irresistible. His far superior knowledge. The extreme belief in himself. He expected, so he got! And whilst I tried to give a good account of myself in our doings! I was always at the bottom of the pecking order. I loved it. This being in and under complete control was more than the ultimate turn on for me. I was craving it. I found myself trying to think of ways for him to use me in more ways than one.

Halfway through making love to me, my feet were over his head, He pulled his monumental prick out. I use the word monumental, but I'm not talking in terms of size. I'm speaking in terms of active use. He had a way of keeping his erection, using it, and negating any kind of protest, that might pass my lips.

He looked down, glanced at me, I returned the look. He smiled and pushed his prick right into and fully home up my defenceless arse. I knew he was going to do it, he had told me. But still the surprise the intrusion the pain, were irreconcilable. I screamed out, he told me, 'be quiet Lena!' He then whispered for me, 'to relax, and wait.' I did as told, as I had now learned to do.

'What is daddy doing to his baby? Mmmm, has he got his prick up his baby daughter in laws lovely ass Lena? Has he?' he murmured. 'Tell daddy what he is doing honey, commit to daddy!' 'Oh daddy, oh daddy, please daddy, you are fucking your baby's ass, you have your nasty beautiful prick in me. Oh please daddy, please be gentle with me?' I was bleating like an old windbag. But I meant every word.

He smiled then, he was holding himself still, but then began a gentle motion. He didn't pull out and back in. He moved it about, the sensation that billowed through me took my breath away, how could this be? I had never had this, and it was the most unusual feeling I had ever had.

He knew now my submission to this was over, then he fucked me, I just lay there and he fucked me. My feet on his shoulders, he worked his slick prick in and out; he seemed to have forgotten me. He was heading for his own summit I could tell.

This in turn drove me on to be the one that got him there. I attempted to thrust at him as he thrust in. It worked, he was sweating now. The veins in his forehead were standing out. I had no idea what was going to happen. Then he roared out in a huge loud voice, it scared me. Then I shot a dumper load of cum into my arse.

The last charge of his prick into me nearly split me in half. I could feel my arse swelling as his cum filled it. Then I orgasmed, it blew me to bits. I wasn't expecting it. I hadn't thought of it, I had been so concentrating on him.

I don't think that anyone could have exploded as hard as I did that day. It was the most momentous orgasm I have ever gone through. My whole body was a tidal wave of emotion, crashing through me. Wave after wave of shuddering trembles bounced on me, and in me. And to be honest, I don't think I ever will again.

Mack eventually pulled his prick out, it was coated in his cum, and my shit! He fell to my side, and we both lay there completely shattered. Both of us were breathing so deeply, if I had run 100 meters at top speed, I couldn't have been more out of breath, and he was the same.

He slowly moved, went to the bathroom, and came back 10 minutes later, cleaned up and smiling at me. I looked up at the man who had forcibly seduced me, blackmailed me, and taken me for his now willing lover. But even so I did still not really want to be a part of this. I do love my husband, his son.