Why: Another Night, and Bad Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,312 Followers

I let out another quiet sigh, as his hard cock was withdrawn all the way out until just his massive cock head was still just inside my asshole. Ben then began to push his hard cock back into me. His speed was a little faster, but I knew he would pick up a lot more speed. I guessed he wanted to start off slow. He once again pushed his hard cock all the way into me, inch by inch, until he was buried deep inside me. I felt his leather pants and his big balls touching my ass cheeks.

Ben had a way of slamming into me so hard and fast, that his giant balls would act like a pendulum and smack against my own balls as he fucked me hard and deep. His balls were so big and heavy, that it actually hurt my own balls when they would smack together. Ben grunted deeply , as he once again began to withdraw his long hard cock from my insides. Ben began to moan out, "Yeah, I missed this little tight asshole of your's. You take my big hard cock all the way inside you. This ass was made to take my big hard cock."

Ben continued to describe his hard cock and my tight asshole, as he pulled his cock back out of me and then pushed back inside. I barely heard his descriptions, as I felt his hard cock once again fill me up. "MMM...I bet you can feel this monster pressing against your stomach, boy. Don't you love it when I fill your insides with my hot man seed? It must feel like a hot slippery river when I cum deep inside you. Your asshole looks so cute, stretched around my hard monster cock. Your ass cheeks always bounce when I slam into you real good. There is nothing like seeing my big hard cock disappear between these cute little white cheeks and right into your tight little boy hole."

Ben was still not fucking me hard, yet. I knew that he would soon be slamming my asshole with all of his strength. I tried to force myself to get ready for the hard, deep, and rough ass fucking that he was going to give me. My own cock had involuntarily grown semi hard, as Ben's hard cock had stimulated my prostate. I just focused on controlling my breathing. I continued to hear the muffled sounds of Tim's cries of pain and Dan's moans of pleasure, as I was certain that Dan was roughly fucking Tim's asshole.

I was forced back to my own situation, as I felt Ben's hard cock being removed from my asshole and his cock head once again come to rest just inside me. Ben then gripped my hips tightly, signaling to me his intention to really start fucking me. I tried to steel myself for what I knew was about to happen, but was thrown out the window when Ben shoved every inch of his hard monster cock all the way into me. I groaned loudly, as I felt his hard cock plunge into me.

Ben didn't wait for me to get used to the feeling this time, he withdrew his cock just as fast as he entered me, then forced it all the way back in. My breathing was once again coming out in deep grunts and groans. I would try to suck in a breath, as Ben would pull his long hard cock out of me. I then felt my breath being forced from my lungs, when Ben's would slam back into me. Ben had a tight grip on my hips as he roughly fucked my boy hole. I felt the signature sting of his huge balls as they smacked against my own smaller boy balls, with every deep and hard thrust into me.

The pain to my balls was eclipsed, next to the rough ass fucking that I was receiving. I had a tight hold of the blanket on my bed, as I had to hold myself upright in my doggie style position. Ben's leather pants were also smacking against my ass cheeks, as he slammed his hard cock all the way into my insides. I actually could feel Ben's massive cock pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I wondered if he actually was trying to his my stomach.

Ben then kept his hard cock buried all the way inside me, as he climbed up onto the bed behind me. I looked back and saw him bending his legs to keep his cock in my ass. His crotch was still pressed against my ass cheeks, as he gripped me tightly. He then began fucking me even harder and rougher, than he aver had before. This new position for him, allowed his cock to go deeper than ever. My grunts and groans increased in volume against my own will to stay quiet. My breath was being force from me with each hard thrust of his massive man meat pounding my insides.

Ben apparently liked this new position. His moans grew louder and louder. He began to moan out, "Oh, yeah! This is the way to fuck you. Damn you feel good. Take my cock, boy! Take all of my monster cock! Love my hard meat! Tell me what you feel, boy. Tell me what I am doing to you."

I whimpered out, "You're fucking me, sir. You're fucking my asshole so deep."

Ben smacked my ass, as he continued his deep anal rampage of my boy hole. Moaning in pleasure, he said "Damn right, I'm fucking your asshole. This tight asshole always feels great wrapped around my hard cock. Keep talking boy. I want to hear what it feels like to have my monster cock inside you."

My body being pushed back and forth, I grunted out, "You're too deep, sir. You're fucking me too deep. I can feel it in my insides. Uh, god it feels like your cock is punching me from the inside."

Ben laughed at my description, but continued to pound my ass with all of his strength. His huge balls continued to slam into my own boy balls like a hammer, sending pain radiating through my body. I was able to hear the slapping sound of his hips and leather pants as they smacked into my ass cheeks. I knew that at this speed and force, Ben could not last long. I was slightly mollified by the knowledge that at least this round of having my asshole fucked was almost over. I was further sure of this when Ben's grunts and moans grew louder and deeper.

I attempted to clench my asshole, only to discover that I was stretched to my limit. His cock was much harder than I had ever experienced before. I was unable to tighten my asshole at all. It felt like his cock was carved from stone. Ben's grip on my hips had grown noticeably tighter, as he increased his speed and depth. I felt his long hard cock slamming deeper than ever before. I had never experienced this, even though this was not Ben's first time of fucking me. This was certainly the hardest fuck yet.

My breathing was again reduced to quick gasps of air, as Ben pulled his cock back. My breath was then forced out in a guttural boy grunt, as his cock was forced back into me. I was barely able to hear Dan's moans of pleasure and crude comments to Tim, as he fucked him in the next room. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but having experienced them myself, I was sure Dan was enjoying Tim's discomfort. I could just barely hear Tim's muffled voice, as he was viciously ass fucked.

I tried to concentrate on Tim's voice, but Ben's rough fucking of my own ass kept drawing me back to my own situation. Ben moaned out, "I can hear Dan is enjoying your friend's asshole. You remember that first time, we fucked you in the alley boy? We were so horny and there you were. Ripe for the picking. Then that first time we followed you home. Now that was a night to remember."

Ben was slamming into my ass so hard and deep that I could barely hear him. He apparently got off on reminiscing about what they had done to me already, because his speed and depth had increased to a fevered pitch. Ben continued, "Yeah, you looked so cute with your lips wrapped around our hard cocks. You swallowing our man seed. Then you thought we would just leave, without fucking you. I remember how you begged us not to shove our cocks up your ass. You didn't think you could take my big cock up your ass, but I proved you wrong. Didn't I boy?"

I was beyond speaking now. My body being slammed forward with such speed and force, that I had to use all of my strength just to stay on my hands and knees. Ben laughed, saying "Then you didn't think that you could cum, with Dan's hard cock up your ass. After you came, you sat on my lap and took my hard cock all the way up your ass again. If I didn't know any better, I could have sworn I heard you moan when you felt my long hard cock slide up your asshole. You rode my hard cock until I came again. You remember that, boy?"

I could only grunt out an affirmative answer. Ben's description of that night apparently sent him over the edge. He then pulled my hips back into his crotch, burying his hard cock head deeper than ever. I felt his cock twitch inside me as his cock exploded a sea of hot cum, deep inside me. I grunted as I felt his man seed being pumped into my insides. Ben's body shook with the power of his orgasm. His hard cock twitched and jerked, as it continued to fill me with his cum. Ben grunted and moaned as he spent himself inside me.

He then pumped his still hard cock in and out of me as few more times, milking his cum from his cock. I felt the last few spurts of cum fly into my ass, as he withdrew his softening cock from me. I was breathing hard, trying to catch my breath. Ben's cock slipped form my asshole, and I felt myself clamp shut. I was surprised, but thankful that my asshole was able to go back to it's original tightness after that hard fuck. I had worried that my asshole would gape when he was done.

I then collapsed onto my bed on my stomach and tried to calm my breathing. I felt Ben sit on the edge of my bed, then flop backwards on his back beside me. Ben then placed a hand on my back and slowly stroked my sweat covered back, saying "Boy, that ass of your's is s thing of beauty. I'm surprised at how tight it is and how well it holds up, every time I fuck you. I think I might just claim you for myself from now on. Let Dan have Tim if he wants a boy to fuck. You're mine, now. All mine."

I was unsure how I felt about his thoughts. On the one hand, I was glad that I wouldn't have to deal with Dan anymore. And at least with Ben, he let me cum too. Dan just like to take what he wanted, when he wanted it. So did Ben, but with Ben it felt less like a rape and more like rough sex. Again, it wasn't like I had a choice in the matter. Besides, what could and would I do if Dan showed up and tried to have his way with me.

On the other hand, I wondered what being "claimed" by Ben would entail. Would it be better or worse than having them both use when they wanted. I supposed that I would be told sooner or later what was expected of me and what was going to happen. And how did I feel about Ban just throwing Tim to Dan? Tim apparently was going to be used a lot more by Dan, after tonight. I knew what he was in for. How would Tim hold up to Dan's predilections.

I heard a loud grunt and moan from my living room, followed by silence. I guessed that Dan had finally finished and had cum. I hoped that Tim was alright. I would just have to wait and see. I started thinking about what I would say to Tim, once this was over and Ben and Dan had left for the night. What could I say? How would Tim be able to deal with this? I knew that I had weathered both Dan and Ben for a few weeks now, but how would Tim hold up to knowing that Dan was probably not done with him after tonight?

I had to except the possibility that Tim wouldn't want to speak to me again. I was sorry that I had gotten him into this situation. But what had I really done? I forgot my bag after swim practice, and Tim had brought it to me on his own accord. I didn't invite him over. And I tried to get him to leave when he did get here. I guess I will just have to wait and see. No matter what, I knew from personal experience that this night was far from over. I knew we could both expect to be fucked again at least once, probably twice.

I head a laugh at my bedroom door, and looked over my shoulder to see Dan standing there with his pants still on and his large softened cock just hanging there for all to see. Dan looked at us with a smirk on his face, and said "Whew! I just fucked Tim's asshole good and hard. That boy is spent. He practically cried when I stuck my dick in his ass."

Ben looked up and answered, "Well, good for you. I got what I want, right here." As he pointed at me, saying "This one is all mine from now on. You can have Tim all to yourself. This boy knows how to handle a real man's cock."

Dan sounded a little upset, saying "Now, hold on there. I like fucking him too. He knows how to suck my hard cock better than most. Tim's going to take some training to get to where I want him to be. Why should I have to start from scratch?"

Ben placed his arm on my back possessively, saying "We both know you like it when you have to work at making a boy take your cock. This one takes my big cock without complaint. You'll just have to make do with Tim. Besides, you'll have him all to yourself.'

Dan scowled at Ben, but said nothing for a few seconds. He then shook his head, saying "Fine, take him and keep him. I like the sounds little Timmy makes when my cock's slamming his tight hole. I like it just fine."

Dan then looked back into the living room and called out, "Tim! Get your ass in here, boy! No! No! you stay on your knees and crawl in here. I got lots of teaching for you, boy!"

I heard a quiet sound, then saw Tim crawl into view. He was covered in sweat. He kept his head down and didn't look at any of us. Dan then leaned down, grabbed Tim's head, and forced him to look at us on the bed, saying "You see that, boy? Ben just staked a "fuck boy" claim to your friend. That means that no one can fuck him our use him unless Ben says so. And Ben never let's anyone touch what's his. He's greedy like that. You know what that means for you, boy?"

Tim then whispered out, "No, sir."

Dan then continued, "It means that you get the pleasure of taking my hard cock whenever and wherever I want. You see, I like a good hard fuck of a boy's hole in the mornings some times. So you can expect to be seeing and feeling my hard cock a lot. You'd like to have more opportunities to have my hard cock inside your mouth and ass, wouldn't you boy?"

Tim didn't answer. Dan then let go of Tim's head, as she said "That's ok, boy. You'll have ample opportunities to BONE UP on your work. When I'm done with you, you will be begging me let you suck my cock and balls and for me to shove my hard cock up your asshole. You'll be swallowing so much of my man seed, that you will think it's the nectar of the gods."

Ben rolled over to partially drape his body over mine, as he listened to Dan. Ben rolled his eyes at Dan's little tantrum. I looked at Tim, as he stayed on his hands and knees, remembering how scared I was when this all started with me. At least I couldn't see any welts or bruises, so I guessed that Dan hadn't hit him anymore since his first gut punch.

Dan then continued, saying "You see Ben's big cock, boy? That was shoved up your little buddy. You should see it when Ben's gets hard, that monster is long and thick. I doubt you could even hope to take that inside your ass. But your friend takes it so well, that Ben is in love?"

Dan laughed at his own joke. I felt Ben shake his head slightly, at Dan's antics. Laying there on my bed, with Ben resting against me, I felt a slight stirring in Ben's cock. Apparently Dan noticed this too, saying "Oh, boy! I think Ben is about ready for round two in your friends ass. You want to watch your friend take that huge cock up his ass? No, It would probably scar you for life seeing that. Why don't you go back to the couch and wait for me there."

Tim then silently crawled away, disappearing into the living room. I could definitely feel Ben's cock growing hard again. Dan then said, "Ok, how about one last go with your fuck boy? Then I'll leave him be."

I was slightly scared at this. I knew Dan was angry at the idea of not being able to fuck me anymore. I also knew that he would take his frustrations out on my ass, if given the opportunity. Ben thankfully said, "Nope. He's all mine and mine alone, from now on."

Ben then stood up saying, "Unless, you got a problem with that?"

Dan apparently did not want to press the issue. He put his hands up and quickly said, "No, man. There's no need for that. I get it. He's your's. I won't touch him. I got my own fuck boy just waiting for me on the couch. That's good enough for me."

Dan then walked away. I stayed quiet, as I heard Ben removing his boots and pants. He then leaned down and turned me over onto my back. He then positioned himself between my legs and placed my legs around his waist. With out a word, Ben then placed his hard cock head against my asshole and slowly pressed forward. I felt his cock head slide into my asshole. Ben kept pressing forward until his hard cock was once again buried inside me. Ben placed his hands on either side of my body.

Ben then started a slow and steady pace of pulling his cock out of my ass and then pushing back in. Ben let out a moan of pleasure every time his cock could bottom out inside me. I risked asking a question, saying "What should I do if Dan comes around when you aren't here?"

Ben never paused his penetration of my ass, as he breathed out "Don't worry boy. He'll stay away, now that I have claimed you. Club rules. No member can touch another man's fuck boy without permission."

I chanced another question, "What does that mean, being claimed?"

Ben continued saying, "It means that you're mine now."

When Ben said that, he had drawn his hard cock all the way out of my ass until just the cock head was just inside my asshole. He suddenly thrust his cock all the way back inside my ass up to his balls, causing me to moan loudly at the intrusion. Ben then set a fast and hard pace of thrusting his hips forward, driving his cock in and out of my ass.

I breathed out a quiet, "Ok" as Ben continued to forcefully slam into my asshole. Slightly mollified by the fact that I would no longer have to deal with Dan, I stayed quiet as Ben set a grueling pace in and out of my boy hole. I knew there was nothing that I could do anyways, but not having to deal with Dan was a victory of sorts. But I also knew that Dan's craving for a fuck boy would now be turned on Tim. I also knew that being "claimed" now also meant that I should expect to see more of Ben, but considering the alternative...I was at least a little happier than I had been at the start.

Ben understood my questions and silence, were me trying to understand my new situation. He knew that I was slowly growing to accept my new lot in life. He knew that I wasn't ready to admit that I was growing to enjoy sucking hard cock or him pummeling my ass. He just had to keep going and watch my reactions and responses to the way things were and the way things were going. Still forcing his long hard cock deeply into my ass, he wondered silently how long it would be before I was a more willing fuck boy.

How long would it be I before looked forward to sucking his cock and would beg to be fucked my his mammoth cock? Ben knew that it was only a matter of time. He saw me, as I silently digested my new situation. He was content to let things play out. Right now he just concentrating on fucking my ass good and hard. But he so looked forward to the day when I would moan in pleasure as took his cock in either of my holes.

Ben knew that he would have to play this right. He knew that Dan would never have a willing fuck boy, due to his proclivity for taking a boy's holes against their wills. Ben grunted in pleasure, when I adjusted my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. I told myself, that I was only trying to get more comfortable. I wasn't trying to actually pull him into me. My body was being pushed forward and back on my bed, as Ben's thrusted into my boy hole.

I stayed quiet, as my breath, once again came out in gasps. Ben decided to continue to explain my responsibilities, saying "All you really have to do is what you have been doing. I may come over in the mornings, pick you up from school, or just come over at night. You know what to do then. You've been sucking my cock and getting fucked my me long enough to know what I like, don't you boy?"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,312 Followers