Why: Another Night, and Bad Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,360 Followers

I breathed out another gasping, "Yes, sir."

Ben continued his deep thrusts into my asshole, as the thought of all of the fucking he was going to do to me. All the blowjobs I would give him. He had already noticed that I followed his instructions without complaint. I just needed to be told what to do. He felt his cock grow a little harder at the thought of watching me suck his massive cock. The image of his giant cock sliding between my ass cheeks, and then disappearing into my asshole. He fucked me harder when he imagined my innocent face looking up at him, as I sucked his cock.

Ben's inner thoughts were cut off by the sounds coming from the living room. We both heard the signature sounds of Tim's muffled cries of pain along with Dan's moans of pleasure. We both knew that Dan was fucking Tim's ass, again. I tried not to listen t the sounds of my friend being ass raped in the next room. I found myself concentrating on my own feelings of having my ass fucked deep and hard. I felt my legs tighten around Ban's waist involuntarily, as if to keep him close to ward off Dan.

Ben felt my legs tighten, and then increased his speed and force of his thrusts into my boy hole. Ben had built himself up to a fervor, and wanted to cum again deep inside his new fuck boy. He wanted to hear me moan in pleasure when I felt him cum inside me. He moved so that his elbows were now supporting his weight. He moved his forearms under my back, as he placed his hands over my shoulders from underneath me. He would pull me into him as he would thrust into me, causing gasps of breath to escape my mouth.

Ben felt his balls begin to draw up, and knew that he would soon fill my insides with another load of his cum. He kept his speed and pace, just as they were and just enjoyed his approaching orgasm. I felt his cock started to twitch and jerk inside me, as his already bulbous cock head increased in size. I knew that Ben's orgasm was fast approaching. I was still unable to clench my asshole around his already unbelievably hard cock.

With a loud grunt, Ben thrust his hard cock deep into my ass and spewed load after load of his hot man seed into my insides. I lay there feeling every spurt of his juices fly from his cock. I gasped at the feeling of being so full of his seed. Ben knew that, before tonight, he had not cum since the last time that he fucked me over a week ago. He knew that his balls were overfilled with cum. I closed my eyes at the feeling of having what felt like a gallon of hot cum now pumped inside me.

Ben continued to pump my ass, desperate to milk the cum from his still hard cock. I felt his body shake in an aftershock of his cumming inside me. I wondered how many times a week Ben would pay me a visit, now that I had been claimed. I was going over in my head how it was going to be, as I felt Ben's softened cock slowly slip from my asshole. I decided against asking anymore questions. I thought it best to just find out as I went, cum what may.

Ben then slumped down on the bed next to me, with a satisfied sigh. He looked at me, as he wondered what was going through my head, but decided not to ask. He smiled as he decided that I would be riding his hard cock next. "I just need to get hard again", he thought. He smirked as he whispered to me, "Well boy, my cock needs to be hard again for you to have it in your ass. What are you going to do about that?"

I silently nodded, as I moved my body down to his crotch. I grabbed his giant soft cock in my hands, and opened my mouth.. I then began to work my mouth up and down his cock. I used my tongue to lick around the edges and over his piss slit, without being told. I felt my lips once again, being stretch to accommodate his wide girth. As I increased my suction I felt my cheeks being sucked inwards. I again used both of my hands to stroke up and down his cock shaft in rhythm with my sucking.

Ben laid his head back as he thought, "yep, this boy is a keeper. All I have to do is give him a little nudge in the right direction and off he goes. He still won't admit it to himself that he likes this, but there he goes sucking my cock. He knows what to do, so I can shove that back up his ass where it belongs. I think I'll work his little boy cock when he's riding my big hard man cock. My boy deserves to get off."

I was silent as I sucked his giant cock in and out of my mouth. I kept up a steady suction on his cock, as I worked my mouth up and down. I again used my tongue to lick up, down, and all around the shaft of his cock. I silently wondered how he would fuck me next. Going over how he had already fucked me, I guessed that he would probably have me ride his cock. I sighed around his soft but still giant cock, as I let myself accept what was going to happen.

I decided that I had better keep him happy, otherwise he might give me back to Dan or worse loan me out to the rest of his "club." I wondered what sort of club it was. I knew that he and Dan were both bikers. Was it a gay biker club, or just some sort of other gay club. I had no idea. But considering how he and Dan talked I figured gay biker club was a probable. I got to wondering how that happened. I knew that most other biker clubs had "clubhouses," did this one?

I wondered what it looked like on the outside, not to mention on the inside. I started to picture a leather themed sex house. But I figured it was safer not knowing. The last thing I wanted was to find out in person. No telling what went on inside there. So with that in mind I went back to concentrating on sucking Ben's massive cock. I knew he had amazing stamina and could get hard again very fast, so I doubted I would have to suck his cock for much longer. I then realized that Ben tended to prefer fucking my asshole, as opposed to having me suck him off. Other than sucking his cock to get him hard again, I usually just took this monster up my ass.

I felt his cock stir in my mouth, and knew it would soon grow back to original length and hardness. I continued sucking cock in my steady motion, but then moved one of my hands down to his balls and began to massage them. I knew he also liked it when I did that, so why wait to be told? I felt my lips begin to stretch even more as Ben's monster cock began to grow. His cock head had grown so much, that it once again practically filled my entire mouth. Thank god for no gag reflex!

Ben brought me out of my inner dialogue, as he withdrew his now hard cock from my mouth. I looked up at him, awaiting further instructions. Ben then slowly turned over onto his stomach and spread his legs. He looked back over his shoulder and said, "Ok, boy. You've sucked cock. Now you can lick ass. Go on, stick your tongue all the way in my asshole."

I sighed, as I remembered that he also enjoyed being rimmed. I also enjoyed it, so I wasn't all that surprised. Of course, when I got rimmed I made good use of his spit when he fucked me. I crawled forward and came right up to his asshole. I once again thanked my lucky stars that he stayed totally clean and shaved smooth. I suddenly wondered in he waxed, in order to keep his asshole so hairless. I then placed my hands on either of his ass cheeks and stuck my tongue right up his asshole.

I felt his ass cheeks tighten and his asshole clench, as my tongue slipped into his well muscled ass. As I settled into my rhythm of rimming Ben's asshole, I couldn't help but to admire his well muscled ass cheeks. I then admitted to myself that Ben was very well muscled throughout his body. He had a very nice physique, so I knew he must keep in shape. I caught myself wondering what he would look like covered in baby oil. I hummed audibly, as I considered this.

Apparently Ben thought that I had moaned, as I was licking his ass, because his asshole suddenly clenched around my tongue. I had to tell myself to not let my mind go there. I didn't want to actually be attracted to my rapist, and apparently now my owner. Ben then relaxed his asshole, allowing my tongue greater access to his ass. I remembered how he liked me to go from moving my tongue inside his ass to using my tongue in a fucking motion in and out of his asshole.

I decided to start with the in and out motion. I made my tongue as stiff as I could, as I started to tongue fuck Ben's asshole. I noticed, as I went that I was coating his asshole with a generous amount of spit, allowing my tongue to pass in and out of his asshole with ease. I then stuck my tongue in as far as I could make it go and began to lick inside of his asshole. I first used an up and down motion, as I rimmed him. I kept that up for a few minutes, then I moved to a side to side motion.

I heard Ben's muffled moans, so I knew he liked this. I then went back to using my tongue in an in and out, fucking motion. I noticed that my face was mashed between his ass cheeks and that my mouth was pressed right up against his asshole. I then realized that I had begun to knead and massage his ass cheeks. I thought that maybe Ben had reached back and used his hand to force my face deeper between his ass cheeks or that he had push his hips back into me, but I was wrong. Ben was relaxing lazily and moaning softly, as I had apparently done all of this on my own.

Realizing how I had pressed my face so deep between Ben's ass cheek, I then noticed that my own breathing was somewhat labored, and came out as an audible grunting. This had happened, due to the fact that my mouth was pressed against his asshole. I had to breath in through my nose, and then exhale through my mouth. The exhale was the cause of my own noises. I hoped that Ben wouldn't hear me and think I was actually enjoying myself. Why would I be enjoying myself?

I again had to fight an inner battle with myself. But once again, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just do what I knew he liked and wanted me to do, rather than have him force me to do something. I had now gone back to sticking my tongue all the way up his asshole, and was using the up and down motion inside his ass. I once again thanked my lucky stars that he was thoroughly clean, as all I could taste was a hint of his sweat mixed with a slight leathery taste, I assumed came from his signature leather pants.

I was now back to going from left to right with my tongue buried in his ass, when Ben suddenly said, "That's it boy. I love it when you lick my asshole. You have a tasty asshole too, you know that? You always make the cutest boy noises when I stick my tongue in your ass. But my rimming you helps me shove my monster cock up your ass."

He then smirked as he looked back at me over his shoulder, saying "I guess you just like sticking your tongue up my asshole, don't you?"

I didn't answer him, I just continued to rim his puckered hole. I half expected him to order me to answer him, but I guess he would rather I keep doing what I was doing. He then continued saying, "It's ok, boy. Nothing wrong with liking to rim a tight hole. I've done it enough to know that. I've done it enough to you, so you should know that."

Ben smiled to himself, as he mentally checked off another box, thinking "Soon, boy. Really soon. I just have to break down the last of that resistance, then you will admit that you enjoy all of this. Boy's already moaning as he sticks his tongue in my asshole. I wonder how long it will take for him to accept that he likes being my fuck boy?"

I had now returned to tongue fucking his asshole, as Ben decided to let me ponder my own self initiated actions. I tried not to think to much on what Ben had said. What does he know? He told me to rim him. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not doing this on my own. I don't have a choice.

Ben then apparently was ready for another go up my asshole. He suddenly turned over and sat on the edge of the bed, hanging his legs over the side. His huge cock was now fully hard and sticking almost straight up. My eyes must have widened, because Ben said, "Yeah, it's time for round three, boy. Why don't you climb up on this monster cock of mine, s I can take you for a RIDE."

I nodded silently. I then crawled over and onto his lap. I placed my legs on either side of his thigh, and placed an arm around his neck to better steady myself. I then grabbed his cock with my free hand and positioned it, as I lowered my hips down. I held his hard cock in place and guided it to my asshole, as I continued the downward journey of my hips. I felt his bulbous cock head touch my asshole, as I finally eased my way down. I held his cock tightly in my hand, as I lowered my asshole over his cock head.

I felt the signature pop, as his cock head pushed past my asshole muscles. I will admit to letting out a soft moan, as I continued to skewer myself onto his giant rock hard cock. I was again amazed that I was now able to take his cock into my ass without much pain and no complaint. I lowered my hips all the way down, until I was seated completely on Ben's lap, his cock now fully inside my ass. I maneuvered my hips a bit, for better comfort as I knew that I would be the one doing most of the work.

Having reached my proper place on Ben's lap, I then draped both my arms over his shoulders to keep myself steady. I again had to tell myself, that I was only doing this to keep myself from falling off his lap. It wasn't because I WANTED to keep his big hard cock inside me or that I even wanted this to happen. I just knew what was expected of me. So what, if I hadn't been told to do this. I knew what needed to be done, and I was doing it.

My inner battle again settled, I began to move my hips up and down, as I slowly began to ride Ben's massive cock. I felt my breath coming out, once again, in quiet inhales as I lifted my hips up. Then exhales forced out of me, as I lowered my hips back down, taking his big hard cock deep inside me. Ben had grabbed my thighs with his hands, I guessed to steady me. Because he was not setting the pace, he was in fact just holding my thighs and letting me pick the speed. I let this stand to the reasoning that he liked this speed, and didn't want me to suddenly fall off of his massive cock.

I felt my asshole, once again, stretched completely around the massive girth of his equally massive cock. I felt every sensation, as my asshole slid up and down this giant hard cock. I remembered that when I originally saw Ben's hard cock for the first time, I had likened it to the length and width of my forearm. Now here I was taking his massive piece of hard man meat all the way up my asshole. I again felt the strange, but admittedly not overly painful, feeling of his cock head passing all the way through my ass and into my intestines.

Ben stayed quiet, as he watched me work his massive cock in and out of my boy hole. All the while thinking how well I was able to handle his massive size all the way up my ass, without complaint. Ben's observations continued as he watched me closer, noticing how my breathing was steady. He also felt, but didn't mention out loud that I was in fact pulling myself closer to him with my arms over his shoulders. He looked at me, as I moved my hips up and down on his lap with my eyes gently closed. I had a serene and calm look on my face, as I continued to ride his hard cock.

Ben inner musings continued, "This boy is getting into it. Look at that face. He's completely in his won little world, even when he has my monster deep inside him. I bet he starts to pick up speed pretty soon."

I was oblivious to Ben's musings as I continued working my hips up and down, driving his cock in and out of my ass. I felt my own signature tingling in my asshole, as it was stretched tight around his massive cock's girth. I then realized that my own boy cock, was also rock hard and pressed between my tight slim stomach muscles and Ben's own tight six pack muscles. I felt my hard cock moving up and down and wedged between us. The pressure on my cock was giving me an amazing feeling of stimulating my cock head.

I realized that if I worked myself a little faster, that I would probably cum.

I then panicked a little when I thought that Ben might take issue with me spraying my boy cum between us. I again had a war within my own head. One part of me was desperate for a release regardless of the consequences. It argues that after all the action that had been going on, don't I deserve to cum. Another part of me was arguing that I should ask permission before I orgasmed. After all, didn't Ben say that I belonged to him now? And wasn't I required to seek permission from my master? The final part of me shouted for me not to take any pleasure from having a huge cock forcibly shoved up my ass.

I continued to argue with myself, saying that I should have the right to cum if I needed it. But Ben claimed me and has already said that I just had to please him, didn't that justify seeking permission from my master before I came. I doubted that he would say "no." He had in fact sucked my cock until I shot my boy seed into his mouth and swallowed, when Dan had made me ride his cock the first time they were both here. And the last time that Ben was here alone, he had jerked my cock until I shot my boy load onto both of our chests while I was riding his hard cock. But I wasn't fucking this muscled leather clad gay rapist of my own free will, and I shouldn't want to make it seem like I was enjoying myself.

I then remembered how hard I had cum when my boy cock was worked to orgasm, and I had a hard cock being worked in and out of my ass. Granted I had been the one that worked my asshole up and down those cocks, but still. I remembered the feeling of Ben's mouth on my hard boy cock, as I worked my asshole up and down on Dan's hard cock. He certainly knew how to suck boy cock, and seemed to enjoy it. That was eclipsed by the memory of my asshole stretched taught around Ben's massive cock, as he stroked me to orgasm. I knew I enjoyed Ben's cock more than Dan's, despite the BIG size difference. I again had to tell myself, that I didn't enjoy either cock up my ass, I just was able to take Ben's bigger cock easier that Dan's smaller cock.

My inner war was brought to a shocking end, when I moaned loudly in pleasure. My eyes were still closed, as I continued to ride Ben's hard cock. I had apparently worked my hips faster, and was now really pounding my asshole up and down his massive cock. I couldn't control myself. My moans were clear and obvious signs of pleasure, but I was beyond caring as I simultaneously pumped Ben's massive cock deep and hard into my ass and his bulbous cock head into my insides. But my own hard boy cock was rubbing wonderfully between us.

I broke down and through myself into the act of pumping Ben's long hard cock deep into my ass and pumping my own cock to a much needed orgasm. I finally whimpered out, "I'm going to cum, sir. My boy cock is rubbing between us. I can't hold out. Please can I cum? I need it bad, sir. Please let me cum."

My eyes were clamped shut in my concentration to hold out until "sir" spoke the magic words that allowed me to let go and cum. My moans were growing louder, as I involuntarily pulled us closer together, putting even more pressure on my boy cock.

Ben smirked, as he said "Yeah, boy you can cum. I want you to shoot you load with my cock inside you."

I then redoubled my efforts of forcing his hard cock deeper and faster into my well fucked asshole. My cock moving up and down our bodies. I gasped and then moaned loudly, as I felt a hard upwards thrust from Ben bucking his hips into me. His hard cock was now pumped even deeper and harder into my ass.

I couldn't help myself, I was so desperate for more friction on my cock, I moaned out "Harder, sir. Fuck my boy hole harder, please. I'm so close, now. I need to cum with your big hard man meat inside me."

I have no idea where that last part came from, but I was too far gone to care at this point. I knew that the harder Ben bucked his hips, the harder my won cock would rub on us both. I was frenzied in the movement of my hips up and down, slamming my asshole up and down his massive cock. I had never fucked him back with this much fervor before, and Ben was pleasantly surprised at my asking permission to cum. Ben could only smirk wider, as he bucked his hips up and meeting my own downward his thrusts.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,360 Followers