Why: Another Night, and Bad Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,312 Followers

I felt Ben's hard cock twitch inside me, the entire length of his massive cock shaft. I then felt the signature bulging of his cock head, announcing his imminent intent to flood my insides with more of his amazing feeling hot man seed. I felt his incredibly talented and massive man meat doing wonderful things to my insides, as I continued to force fuck my ass up and down the entire length.

I had no time to dwell on my inner description of what was about to happen or how I felt about it. I just new that I had to cum and cum now. I felt Ben's entire cock go completely rigid inside me, then shoot a torrent of his hot cum into my insides. I felt like this load was bigger than all the others combined, as spurt after spurt emptied itself deep within me. This feeling sent me over the edge, as my own cock reached it's limit. I felt my body go painfully rigid, as my cock shot and amazing feeling load of cum between our chests.

I moaned as I felt the slippery feeling of my hot boy cum coat our chests and run down our stomachs. Ben's cock continued to pump his man seed into me, as I pumped my boy seeds between us. I was breathing deep and hard and my eyes were clamped shut, as I rode out my badly needed orgasm. Ben's cock twitched inside me, as it let go of the last of his massive load. My arms were still draped over Ben's shoulders and holding us together with all my strength. I finally collapsed against him with a content sigh of relief and release.

Ben then let his own softening cock slide out of my asshole. I sighed again softly, against his chest, as I felt his marvelously big cock exit my asshole. I laid there completely limp against Ben's chest, unable to move. After several minutes of him holding me up, we both jerked in surprise at the sudden cranky call from Dan in the living room.

Dan called out, "Alright you two love birds, wrap it up. Me and Ben gots to go, now."

I rolled my eyes at Dan's absurd description of us. My own head had finally gotten itself back together. Ben then laid me down on my bed, as he stood up and toweled himself off. I stayed quiet, as I again told myself, that my unusual actions and statements were only due to the facts that I wanted to make Ben cum as fast as I could, in order that he would leave. And that I had only put more into it than usual, because I had involuntarily worked my own cock up to an orgasm that would have hurt worse if let go unchecked.

Ben smiled as he looked at my limp form on the bed, as he dressed himself to leave. He didn't feel the need or desire to say anything as he left. He figured that he would just leave me to my own thoughts, and not push anything too fast. Ben did smirk to himself, as he thought "For now, but soon you'll be giving my cock a goodbye kiss when I leave."

After I heard them both leave and shut the door, I then toweled myself off, to remove my own cum. Ben's cum had been pumped so deep into my insides, that I figured it would take days to remove itself. I then walked on shaky legs, to check on Tim. I found him, collapsed on the floor in front of the couch, with a small stream of cum leaking out of his asshole and onto his thigh. I moved slowly so as not to scare him.

I knelt down beside him, and whispered "It's ok, now. They're both gone. They won't be back tonight."

Tim flinched when I spoke, but other wise gave no indication that he was about to move. I touched his shoulder lightly, saying "Tim, you should get cleaned up. You'll feel better, afterwards."

I then helped him to his feet and walked him to my bathroom. I pointed to the shower and indicated the clean towels on the rack. I then left him to it, and began to straighten up. I glanced at my bed, and was pleasantly surprised to see no stains or discolorations of any kind. Not feeling the need to pull the sheets and comforter since they appeared to be unsoiled, I walked out to the living room. I picked up my clothes and got dressed. I then picked up Tim's clothes and left them outside the bathroom door for Tim, when he finished his shower.

I remembered my first times and how I was afterwards. I figured Tim would be in the same boat. I got two water bottles from the fridge, opened one, and began to drink while I waited for Tim. I heard the water shut off, and soon afterwards the bathroom door open. I then heard a rustling sound, as Tim dressed himself. He walked out silently a few minutes later. His head was bowed and he appeared to be lost. I walked up to him and handed him the water.

Tim held the water without drinking for a full minute, before opening it and downing it in one breath. I stood back and waited. He then looked at me shocked, asking "What happens now?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You go home and try to forget this ever happened, if you can. You heard what they said about the cops, plus do you really want this story to come out?"

Tim shook his head and quietly asked, "I mean, what happens from now on? We're just supposed to pretend in never happened and go on with our lives?"

I shook my head, saying "YOU get to go on with your life and pretend this never happened. I doubt Dan will come looking for you. He doesn't know where you live or anything other than your first name. you won't have a problem. I'm in too deep now. I don't have a way out. At least I know that Dan won't come around here anymore, but Ben? He seems to think I'm his property. To do with, as he likes. He knows who I am, where I live, and go to school."

"My folks aren't rich. I'm on an athletic scholarship from the swim team. I can't even transfer to another school and move, because of my scholarship requirements. I just have to deal with my situation. But you'll be fine."

Tim looked at me horrified, saying "How can you deal with this? What does that mean, you're his property? You've been dealing with having them both do this to you for over a month now. How handle this?"

I shrugged again, saying "I take it one day at a time. It was worse in the beginning. But I have options. Just don't worry about me. I'll handle myself. Just take care of yourself. I'm really sorry you got dragged into this. You shouldn't come here again. It's not safe. But just watch your back, and you'll get through it. Believe me when I say, Dan is not one to go through to trouble of tracking you down. And Ben isn't interested in you."

I continued, "Just go home. Get some rest. If you need anything or just to talk, give me a call. But you can't tell anyone about this. These guys mean business. If you keep it to yourself, you'll be fine. Trust me, you won't hear from Dan or Ben again."

Tim nodded again. And slowly walked out the door. I closed and locked it behind him. I then shrugged, when I thought back to Ben having his own key card, as I realized the futility of locking the door. But I supposed there were worse things out there, right? I hoped that what I said to Tim was true. I really did doubt Dan would have the patience or intelligence to track him down, just to use him as his own fuck boy.

I knew that Ben was the brains of the two. I also had figured out that Ben had been the one that wanted to track me down after that first night in the alley, Dan just came along for fun. After that when they both knew where I lived, not to mention where and when I went to school, I was just an easy ass fuck for Dan when he got horny. I didn't see Dan taking the time and effort of looking for Tim. Hopefully, all of that meant that Tim was safe.

I knew that with Ben claiming me, that I was not getting out of this any time soon. Still, I imagined it could be worse...It could be Dan who claimed me. I shuddered at the thought of "being owned" be Dan, as I turned out the lights and prepared for bed. As I crawled into my bed I smiled in contentment for an unknown reason...my bed smelled of leather with a hint of sweat.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,312 Followers