Why Are Men So Stupid?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers

Because of the unwanted attention at work afterwards, I had to quit my other job though. I'm sick and tired of this stupid belief that once a whore, always a whore and all women are whores. So on and so forth. Just because it was on the news, the men thought I couldn't have earned my position as manager. I mean what good looking women would want to work hard to get ahead, when all they had to do is lay down and spread their legs.

Fucking idiots!

I'm not worried though. My attorney tells us we will be able to retire on the sexual harassment settlement we'll be getting from the recordings I gave him. You'd think some men would realize by now that I can't be bribed, bullied, and I am faithful loving wife to my faithful loving cop husband.

So, to answer the question. Can someone with a tawdry past become a good housewife and mother? All I can tell you is from my history. And yes, I am a great housewife and a better mother. And, to answer the other question at the beginning of this tale, I never was, or will be a whore!


Post Script,

I hope you enjoyed this fictionalized adult story enough to comment, leave me feedback or just vote on it. Please remember this is a copyrighted piece of work and all those nasty legal disclaimers apply. Thank you.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers