Why Are We Always Late?

Story Info
Married couple can't seem to get anywhere on time.
2.3k words
4.15
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David: Baby! Pleeease! Come on! Why are we always late?

Lena smiles as she comes down the steps looking at her husband, 'You know why.' Then she kisses him on the cheek as she walks to get her purse in the dining room. He can't help but watch her as she moves. Everything about this woman is sexy. Her hair piled high in a bun atop her head, a large chunky necklace he bought her when they went to Greece on their honeymoon and the diamond studs he'd given her for their third wedding anniversary.

He loves to see her in those long sun dresses that have no sleeves or straps at the shoulders. She looks beautiful in anything she wears but he especially likes her in sun dresses. To him she is perfection. When the wind blows it allows him to see the form of her body under the fabric. Does anybody else notice that? Suddenly, he snaps out of it saying, 'Look! We gotta go. I don't wanna be the one to explain why we weren't on time.'

Lena: OK. OKaaaay. I'm ready. Do I look all right?

She appeared worried and smoothed the front as she tilted her head in wonder.

David: You look great babe! Let's go.

Lena: Seriously. Should I wear the green dress?

David walks over to his wife, 'You could make a paper bag look good!' kisses her nose, 'Now let's go!'

Lena looked down at the dress once more. The orange tones made her skin look bronzed and she liked that. She also liked the length of the dress, how it skirted her ankles allowing her to wear flats. This was another plus. It was also cinched just under and above her breasts making them look larger than they actually are. Bonus! No buttons, belts or zippers. Just slides over her head. Super easy and chic.

David opens the car door for Lena and makes sure she's comfortable then he trots around to the driver's side and enters the car. He stops and looks at his wife before starting the car, 'You do have everything, right? Because I'm not stopping at any stores and we're not coming back here for anything.'

Lena is looking at him out the side of her face, 'Ya know you can be a little bit crabby sometimes? Maybe you should increase your fiber intake.'

David: Whatever! So long as we understand the rules.

Lena makes a mocking face and they exit the garage, finally en route to his cousin's wedding. They are driving for about 10 minutes when Lena starts searching in her bag for something. David tries not to pay any attention. He already knows what's about to happen. Her searching becomes more frantic and she starts to moan in despair. When he doesn't react Lena throws her purse in the back seat of the car and says, 'I'm such a dingbat! I can't believe I forgot that!'

David is trying very hard not to ask her what she's left behind. He doesn't want to know. Didn't he explain the rules before they left the house? He told her to make sure she had everything and she said she did. So now what is this all about? "Be cool David. Be cool man." he tells himself.

Lena: What is wrong with me? No, no. Hold on! Ya know this is your fault. If you hadn't been rushing me this wouldn't have happened.

Now twisting in his seat, he's trying to keep his temper under control. This has all the components for an argument. "I don't want to know!" he keeps telling himself; but she's carrying on so. His curiosity gets the better of him and in as smooth a voice as he can muster. 'I know I'm going to regret this but...what did you leave?'

Smiling to herself, she slowly reaches down and pulls up her dress and places her foot on the dashboard spreading her legs for David's viewing, 'I forgot to put on my panties. Can you believe it?' her voice is just above a whisper.

David turns to look at the problem she is describing. Lena takes his hand guiding it to her nakedness, 'What are we going to do about this, babe? I mean you were pretty clear with the rules and all. Do you think it'll be OK for me to walk around like this? Will anyone know?'

As she taunted him with the silly questions his fingers played with the moist folds of flesh. Wetting his finger from the center of her, he began to search for the pink pearl. He knew as soon as he had found it. Lena let him know. He used his thumb to pull back the hood that cloaked that precious gem and used his middle finger to gently stroke it. Lena released his hand; David knew exactly what he was doing and needed no more guidance. She lifted her hands over her head and locked her fingers behind the head rest. Closing her eyes she luxuriated in the pleasure David awarded her.

She wondered how long he could keep driving. What they are doing now is meant to be a taunt; a teasing before the main event. This just isn't going to be enough for her. "Is he really not going to stop? Not even for this?" She needs to push him a bit more. Unlocking her fingers she leisurely let her hand find his thigh. She ran her fingers down the length of it to his knee and then ran her nails up the inside. It was like electricity dancing on his skin through the thin fabric of his trousers. When she got to his groin she continued to use her nails and grazed his testicles. She knew he wasn't wearing any underwear; he hardly ever did.

David had to stop. When his eyes starting rolling to the back of his head is when the decision had been made. He pulled over to a secluded area with trees hanging overhead. They parked under a small bridge to continue their passion.

Lena was close to orgasm and this always made David hungrier for her. She was so wet now. David unbuckled his seat belt. With his free hand he began to open and pull down his pants exposing his thick penis, his veins raised high and distinct under the taut skin. The sight of his erection sent her over the edge into the first orgasm. She could hardly wait for what was going to happen next. David unbuckled her seat belt and with one motion Lena was in his lap straddling him; her dress pooled between them. David reached down on the side of the seat and pushed the button to make it recline, drop close to the floor and slide back.

She didn't let him enter her. Not right away. There were some things she wanted from him first; like his lips and tongue on her neck and on her breasts and nipples. He was the best lover she'd had. He knew her body and she craved his. She wanted to make him wait for it; even beg for it. Build the anticipation. He ran his hands under her dress up her thighs to her butt. It's perfectly round and plump; it bounces when she walks and when he taps it. That makes him nuts inside.

David is holding her around her waist. She leans down and kisses his bottom lip then licks the top one. Lena sits up straight, reaches behind her head and takes off the necklace. She wants David to have full access to her neck. She leaned in close to him to put the necklace on the back seat and David lifted his back off the seat and sank his teeth into the side of her neck. She gasped. The feeling is a combination of heat, pain and pleasure that covered her skin with goose bumps.

He then lightly dragged his tongue down her collarbone to the crease between her breasts. As he slowly rolled down the top of her dress she positioned herself over him. David opened his mouth wide to take in her nipple as Lena lowered herself onto him. Their pleasure is simultaneous. Both moaning from what the other was rendering. Lena arched her back holding David by the back of his head. He feasted on one nipple then quickly changed his attention to the other. Her hips were sliding back and forth in his lap. He pulled her to him kissing her up her neck to her mouth. Lena pushed him back in the seat. Her orgasm was close. Her tongue played with his. With every movement of her hips she brought them closer to climax.

She whispered in his ear, 'Come with me.' he was more than glad to. He loved to watch her as she came. She was like art in motion. It always feeds his desire for her. Currents of pleasure went through David; looking at her like this was a gift. She met his gaze. Her lips. His eyes. The way her chest moves from the heavy breathing. The way his tongue curls at his top lip; like he's just had a tasty snack. How her nipples stiffen the closer she is to release. The bulging vein on the side of his neck that pulsates as he ejaculates.

Lena rests her hands on his shoulders as the orgasm takes her. Lips opened announcing her arrival to their ecstasy. David was with her. His groans were in sync with hers. He gripped her by her hips from under her dress. Because this is not the first time they've made love in a public place he's trained himself to be aware of their surroundings, keeping her safe; watchful for passersby, police, gawkers. She wanted to keep looking at him while he came but her own orgasm was so intense she couldn't focus. Her eyes rolled behind closed lids.

As they came down from their shared high; Lena touched her lips to his. David breathed the word, 'Sweet.' against her lips. This made Lena smile. She tried to move to separate from him and back into the passenger seat. He gripped her by the hips again, 'Don't move. Not yet. Just a minute more.' He never wanted to separate right after. One more thing she loved about him. He would sit like this for hours if they could. As she languished in his lap he caressed her back and kissed her face, her neck, lips, nose, cheeks.

Lena: Babe, did you forget we have an engagement?

David: No. This is always more important.

She looked down at him. She knew he meant it but she also knew he would be complaining if they were late. Little did he know she had told him the wedding started an hour earlier than the actual time. She liked to come up with little things to keep their romance hot and spicy.

David: You're wicked!

Lena: Hunh? Why do you say that?'

Had she been found out?

David: You planned this before we even left the house. Had you been planning it all day? All week?

Lena gave him a naughty smile, 'Wouldn't you like to know? I can't reveal all my secrets. Where's the intrigue in that? I like exciting you. You did enjoy that? It seemed so.'

David shook his head at her and with a small grin and whispered, 'Wicked.'

Lena placed her hand on his jaw and pulled him to her face. She was close enough he could feel the warmth from her skin and breath as she said, 'I'll take that to mean you did.', then she kissed him softly and sensually. Her tongue danced openly on his lips.

David: Damn! I love you.

After 8 years of marriage the passion for each other still burns hot.

Lena smiles and replies, 'I know. I love you back.'

She then lifts herself off of him and they gather themselves; Lena hands David a couple of baby wipes she has in her purse then they rearrange their clothes back to pre-coital order. David's in a bit of a panic as they pull off.

David: How am I gonna explain this one? This right here is why we're always late. You know they all know why. It's not a secret.

Lena: Baby, calm down. No need to worry. There's no need to rush. We have plenty of time.

David: What? Have you looked at a clock? We are so late. It's probably why they didn't ask either of us to be involved in the wedding. All we had to do was just show up on time but nooooooo. Somebody had to be naughty and left their panties at home.

Lena: Geez! Didn't we just have a great time? And look at you. You're all stressed out for no reason.

David: Why do you keep saying that?

Lena smiles, 'Babe. I took care of things. The wedding doesn't start for another 40 minutes. We have plenty of time.

David: You...you changed the time on the invitation?

Lena: No. You never looked at the invite. I just told you the time.

David had to admit this is one of her better ideas. He held her hand in his and began to relax and let the good feelings he'd just had with her ebb back over him. He smiled, 'See what I mean? Wicked!' and he kissed the back of her hand. After about fifteen minutes of driving, Lena looked in the back seat to get her necklace and purse when it hit her.

Lena: Umm, baby.

Keeping his eyes on the road, David smiles and practically purred. 'Yeah, love?'

Lena began to stammer. 'Uhh, we have to go back to the house.'

David: Nice try. You're funny. All this good lovin and jokes too?

Lena is cringing now, 'Sweetie, we really do. I forgot their wedding gift.'

He can't bring himself to look at her, instead he rolls his eyes to the heavens and tightens his grip on the steering wheel. 'WHY are we always late?!!?'