Why: Why Are You Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,343 Followers

I shuddered again at the thought of being restrained as they fucked me. I wondered how many boys they had done this to. As if he pulled that thought form my head, Dan said, "We've been raping boys for years. We always have at least two that are available to fuck senseless. You might even meet one or two of them someday of Ben and I are feeling really frisky. Nothing like making two boys suck my cock. Having one looking on, as he watches us raping another boy. And knowing that he will be next. That look of fear is the stuff that makes me hard. Speaking of getting hard..."

I hadn't noticed, but Dan's cock was now fully erect. I guess all that talk of raping boys had an effect on him. I sighed as I guessed what was to happen next, I just didn't know how. Dan didn't waist any time, he quickly pushed me onto my back and crawled over to me. He positioned himself between my legs as he placed my legs on his shoulders. He then shoved his entire hard cock up my asshole. I let out sudden gasp, as I felt his hard cock slam into my ass.

Dan then set a grueling pace as he fucked my ass with my legs over his shoulders. He was able to go really deep into my ass in this position. I felt his hard cock slamming into my ass over and over again. My whole body was being shook by his powerful thrusts. I felt his cock begin to punch my prostate with every thrust. I felt my body experiencing the pleasure of having my prostate battered. I refused the urge to stroke my cock. I was not going to give him the satisfaction.

Dan was moaning, as he put all of his body weight into slamming his hard cock into my ass. I again felt my breath leave my body as a grunt, as the air was forced from my lungs by his deep and hard thrusts. Dan had a tight grip on my hips as he used them for stability. His thrusts were deep and hard, as he set a fast and deep pace of fucking my ass. My head was laying on the bed, as my body was bent in this new position for me. I could feel Dan's balls slap against my ass cheeks every time he would slam into my ass.

Dan was grunting and groaning. I hoped that this would be the last fuck of the night and that I could get rid of him afterwards. Dan's eyes were both closed and his face was contorted in concentration and pleasure, as he fucked my ass as hard as he could. Dan began to moan out, "Fuck, I like fucking your ass like this. Nice and tight. Gonna fill you up with my cum, boy. Uh, yeah. Take my hard cock in your boy ass."

I stayed quiet, except got the involuntary grunts of exhaling. Dan was really working himself hard as I could see him begin to sweat, I briefly hoped that he might have a heart attack and die. But I quickly decided against that. If he did die, I would have to explain what he was doing here naked. Plus I could tell he was in shape and without any excess fat. So I just stayed quiet and let him continue to rape my ass, yet again.

Dan was now covered in sweat and moaning loudly. I felt him pick up the pace of his thrusts into my ass. His cock was going faster than he had ever fucked me before. I knew that he would soon cum. I guessed that he was just trying to make it fast and hard. His moans had grown in volume and now his breaths were labored as he neared orgasm. My body was being powerfully shook by each of his hard thrusts. I felt my back moving against my sheets and hoped I wouldn't have any kind of rash or skin burn, as a result of this.

Dan now slammed his hard cock as deep as he could into my ass and moaned loudly, as I felt him once again flood my insides with his hot cum. I sighed quietly as I hoped he was done for the night. He pumped his cock a few times, as he milked his cum into me. He then slowly withdrew his cock from my ass. Without speaking he stood up and let my legs fall onto the bed. I just lay there silently, as I watched him begin to get dressed. I saw that his legs were a bit shaky as he pulled on his pants.

He then turned to me and said, "Well, boy. Thanks for a lovely evening in your ass. I'll see you soon. I think next time I'll not be so gentle. I like it more when you beg and cry."

With that lovely image, he turned and walked out of my bedroom. I heard the front to door open and close. I waited a few minutes, then I stripped the bed and changed the sheets. I then took a hot shower. I was able to fall asleep quickly, as I tried not to wonder what was to come next.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,343 Followers
12