Why Black Women Love White Males

Story Info
Black woman seeks White master in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.62
36.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

The funny things in this life never cease to amaze me. My name is Victor James O'Neill. A big and tall Irishman born and bred in the City of Dallas, in the State of Texas. I currently live in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I am the new Executive Director of Special Projects for Sienna Corporation's new branch in the Confederation of Canada. I make good money and life is cool but I find Ottawa utterly boring. I need to find some excitement. Luckily, the local ladies are turned on by my country charm and my Texan drawl. Especially the local Black women. Life is good!

I met this tall, beautiful young Black woman named Diana Brownstone and she simply took my breath away. Five feet eleven inches tall, with jet-Black skin, long hair neatly braided into cornrows and a curvy body. Not to mention large breasts, wide hips and a big round butt. I've got a thing for Black women. Hell, when I was younger I used to hang out in Houston just to chase Black women. I did that in my twenties and I see no reason to stop in my fifties. Why in hell should I stop? Anyhow, I met this sexy Black lady and she blew me away with the things she wanted me to do to her.

First and foremost, I want you folks to know that I'm not a racist. I grew up in a racially diverse City. I had African-American friends and Mexican friends as well as Asians. My best friend Leroy Antoine is of African-American descent. He's a patrol officer with the Dallas Sheriff's Department. Leroy is married to my sister Mary O'Neill, a fiery Irish redhead with a heart as big as the State of Texas. I gave her away at their wedding. See? I'm an okay guy for a redneck. The City of Dallas is really diverse these days. That's why I was so uncomfortable with the young Black woman's fantasy. Simply put she is into Race Play. What is Race Play? A really controversial sexual practice. Basically it involves acting out certain sexual scenarios involving Race. Most of the time, Race Play involves a White couple inviting a well-hung Black male into their bedroom. He proceeds to fuck the White woman while the White man watches. Yeah, you've seen it a thousand times in porn movies. There are other scenarios which most people would find it even more shocking. Diana Brownstone set out to educate me about her fascination with Race Play.

Diana Brownstone showed me videos of explicit sexual material. I thought I had seen it all but damn, she managed to shock even me. I watched one of her videos as a chubby, blonde-haired White woman flogged a very tall, muscular Black male who was attached to a wooden pole, his hands and feet bound by thick steel chains. The White woman repeatedly berated the Black male as she whipped him. And the whole time he seemed to be enjoying himself. The scene playing out on the video went on for another few minutes as the White lady continued abusing the Black gentleman, seemingly with his consent. I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched, fascinated as the White lady whipped out a strap-on dildo. She made the Black guy suck on it after removing his bindings. Obediently he sucked the White mistress strap-on dildo. Can you guess what she did afterwards? The fat White lady bent the big and tall Black male over and stuffed his ass with her strap-on dildo. Yep, you read right. She fucked him with her dildo. And he was a real screamer too. I had never seen anything like it. Wow. You couldn't pay me to do that, folks. Seriously. I told Diana to stop the tape. I had seen enough.

I looked at Diana Brownstone, almost afraid to speak. I sure as hell hope she didn't intend to ask to try anything of the kind. I love women but there are things I just won't do. Taking it up the ass is one of them. Sorry, ladies. I have my limits, you know? Luckily, Diana had something altogether different in mind. This gorgeous young Black woman explained her personal fantasies to me. She was curious about submission within a sexual and racial context. Her whole life she had only dated Black men. Lately, she found herself experimenting sexually with men and women of other races. Okay. Nothing wrong with that. I mainly dated White women in my early days but discovered I really liked Black women and Asian women in my twenties. And I haven't looked back since. I told Diana Brownstone there was absolutely nothing wrong with her fantasies. She smiled at me. And we began going out, getting to know each other better.

Diana Brownstone was a really fun gal. A third-year student at Carleton University, also known as Canada's Capital University. She was studying engineering. Her last boyfriend, a handsome young Haitian-American named Miguel Saint Pierre left her when he caught her making out with a White guy named Sean O'Leary, from the City of Calgary. Diana was interested in Sean but Sean quickly ditched her after they slept together. He was okay with sleeping with a young Black woman but not really cool with publicly dating one. He went back to dating Amber, his blonde girlfriend. Diana was crushed but still found herself attracted to White males. She desperately wanted to find one to explore her sexual fantasies with. I guess that's where I come in.

Diana and I got it on one night after a fun night at the clubs. Diana and I had previously talked about what we wanted to do, and we were both comfortable with it. I played the role of the dominant White male plantation owner and she played the part of the Black female slave. I was okay with playing my part. And so was Diana. I sat on the bed, completely naked. She came to me, naked as well. I feasted my eyes on her exotic beauty. Her big breasts, wide hips and big butt appealed to me immensely, as did her glistening dark skin. In her hands she carried a tray. She came on the bed and fed me grapes while calling me Master. And you know what? I liked how it sounded coming out of her mouth. I liked the word. And I liked her too. After she fed me grapes, I smiled and asked her to rub my feet. Smiling, Diana nodded. She not only rubbed my feet, she also sucked on my toes. Man, I was really enjoying myself. Is that wrong? Some discomfort was felt by me when Diana asked me to call her a certain word during the games. You know which word. I hesitated. I've been told I should never say that word. Well, with a Black woman's permission, I said it. And she loved it.

I called Diana by that particular term as our fun and games continued. She knelt before me and sucked on my dick. Amazingly, she took my eight and a half inches of uncircumcised Irish cock in her mouth. I smiled and patted her head, telling her she was doing a good job. She sucked me until I came, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Man, I really enjoyed this. Afterwards, we got to the actual fucking. I took Diana from behind. Face down and ass up, as she happily put it. I slammed my dick into her cunt. Diana moaned in pleasure and urged me to call her by that controversial term while I fucked her. I happily did. I got even more turned on when she asked me to fuck her in the ass. I spread her big butt cheeks wide open and pressed my dick against her asshole. After lubricating both her asshole and my dick, of course. I eased my dick into her asshole. It felt warm and tight around my member. I held her by her hips and gently fucked her in the ass. Diana screamed in pleasure mixed with pain, urging me to fuck her harder. I did it happily, burying my dick in the forbidden depths of her asshole. I fucked her until we both came who knows how many times.

This was the first of many passionate nights for my dear Diana and I. We're always trying wild stuff in the bedroom. And we get along wonderfully outside the bedroom. Sometimes, White women in Ottawa give me dirty looks when they see me with Diana, a young Black woman. I tell these White women to sit their flat butts down. And Diana smiles at the Black men who sometimes stare when they see the two of us together. We're happy together, folks. I love her and she loves me. She will graduate from Carleton University soon. When my assignment in Ottawa ends, I'm taking her to Dallas with me. I think I finally found my better half. Happy trails, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers