Why Didn't This Happen Sooner?

Story Info
Black man gets white girl he's wanted forever.
2.4k words
3.81
31.3k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's only been ten years since graduation, but Jim felt like he hasn't seen some of his classmates much longer than that. He had kept in touch with some of his classmates, but there was one young lady that he has wanted since his freshman year in high school and never made his moves on her because he was black and she was a pretty well off white girl that acted as if she was just one of the regular people but her parents forbid her from dating black men. He never told her about his feelings because of that reason but thought about her often.

Jim was athletic and was on the high school basketball team and was very good at it. She was the class president because of her good looks, smarts and he thinks her "money" had a role to play in it as well. He has mentioned her over the 10 years to a few of his friends and they didn't have much to offer except that she had lost both her parents 2 years apart and left her with their two homes and their vacation home in the upstate New York along with a very large sum of money. Being an only child, she had to share nothing and no one else was mentioned in either of their wills. If she had passed prior to their deaths, it would have all been disbursed to local hospitals and organizations in the health field. Her father was a famous surgeon and her mom a private nurse.

Joan was a very pretty girl and didn't really date too much in school and even when she had few of the guys around her, Jim was a jealous man. He wanted her so badly and it wasn't for her riches and fortunes, but for having the best looking girl on his arm at the proms, dances and parties. He went out with a few girls but none compared to Joan. As the reunion approached, he found out through a few of his friends on Facebook that she would be attending and saw that she had a Facebook page, but never sent in a friend request. He would look at her beautiful pictures and play with his black cock until he had to jack off himself.

Jim didn't date much after school and attended college and graduated and landed himself a great job with one of the local large CPA firms in town. During tax season he saw hardly anyone with all the business that the company had, he was working 6 and 7 days a week and 14 hours a day. During the day he would either be in the office all day or on the road getting all the necessary paperwork to to the client's returns. Right after tax season was over, he received an invitation to the class reunion and made plans to attend. His best friend since grade school said they would go together because he wasn't bringing a date either since he had a break up with his wife several months earlier.

Day after day Jim would check on her Facebook page to see if there was anything he could find out that she might be interested in talking about so he wouldn't be a bore to listen to or talk to when he approached her. They aren't strangers as they did have some classes together and did engage in conversation many times in the four years of school and she did attend his basketball games because she was the sports reporter for the school newspaper and she did interview him several times.

Finally the week of the reunion was up and Jim was getting ready. He went to the tall and big mans shop to get a new suit, shirt, tee, shoes, well the works. He made arrangements to have his head shaved professionally instead of doing it himself as he does all the time but didn't want to risk nicking or cutting himself and having to cover his head with a hat or something.

Joan was very nervous because she doesn't know what to wear and she never had that issue. Always have the great figure and she has kept it, she had ample breasts that anything she wore look great on her. One of her closest friends suggested a few things when they had gone shopping on Monday night and she had to pick something quick because the big night was Friday night. She also made her hair, nail and waxing appointment for Thursday and actually took the day off from work. She works as a human resources manager at one of the local supermarket chains. She really didn't have to work at all with the money she has in the bank, cd's, money markets, stocks and bonds, she was very well off. The money she made working was just her "pocket money" as her houses are paid off in full and the only thing she pays in the taxes and the landscaping, and the utilities she uses.

Finally on Tuesday night after work, she had gone to one of the little boutiques in the near-by town and found exactly the dress she was looking for. It was purple and turquoise and it came below her knees with a large slit up the left leg. She even got a great pair of shoes in the little store next door. She had the perfect jewelery home so she was done. She had called her friend to come and see the dress and have a bite to eat at the house the next night. She loved the dress and said she would look like the beautiful girl that she always was. She hired a limo to take her and a few of her other friends that night so no one would have to drive if they wanted to drink a little more than usual. She even arranged to have her other house ready her friend and the others to stay the weekend so they wouldn't have to drive home and she would have all their meals ready for them. She wasn't showing off but showing them thanks for being so nice to her and making an unspoiled brat that she could have been over the years.

Friday came and Jim had asked for the day off from work and knowing how hard he works and never takes time off, his bosses were happy to do so knowing he had his reunion that night too. He got a gray pin striped suit and a light purple shirt with a gray purple and turquoise tie. Without each other knowing the others choice in colors, they would be a perfect match. Jim had arranged to go with is friend and along the way the picked up others to tag along too. He was nervous and was hoping to have luck speaking with Joan and Joan was nervous too thinking about what tens may have done to her and it did nothing but make her more beautiful than ever.

The limo arrived at almost the exact time that Jim and his friends had shown up. He didn't say too much about his plans to talk to Joan to the guys as you know how guys could be. Joan that morning dragged out her old yearbook and was reading some of things that some of her classmates and written in her book and came across Jim's and she stared as she read: "Joan Wishing you ever success in the world. You were one girl that always had it all and were always nice to me. Hoping we will meet up again in the future. Love, Jim". She read it over and over again and started to think about this sexy guy that she never told a soul that she thought that way of him and was getting excited.

They met in the parking lot and exchanged a hand shake and a hug. Jim was already excited and Joan felt a ping in her heart and in her stomach. They talked as they walked in to get their name tags and he admired how nice she looked and she thanked him and returned the compliment. She made the first move and asked if they wanted to sit either at the same table or the near by table no one knew who else would be joining them at their table.

Jim checked his coat and stepped into the mens room and saw he had a slight hard on. She did it to him already and he was feeling quite good that the evening would go well. They end up sitting at two different tables but next to each other as his friends joined him and his other friends and they had a few more girls than they expected at their table.

The music was provided by one of the students who had formed his own band right out of school and has been with them since and did all kinds of music and it was enjoyable. Jazz, R&B, soul, rock and roll, oldies, etc.. There was a song that Jim always associated with Joan since school and that was Barry White's "Your my first, my last, my everything" as he would think of Joan when he heard that song play even when they were out of school.

As it began to play from the band, Jim approached Joan and he asked her to dance and she agreed. They danced closed and Jim told her that he always liked her and wanted her to know that. He said that she was always nice to him and wished they had the time in school to be together and she mentioned parents being so racist. He said that he knew and didn't want to make any trouble between her and her parents so he stepped aside. She confessed to him that she did think of him over the ten years, but thought he probably got himself a great wife and kids. He said he doesn't date much and with his job, he didn't think it was fair unless the woman understood. Joan told him that she would because it was his job.

The night went on and they ate and drank and danced and talked and the night seemed to just fly by. She mentioned that she would like to get together sometime and go out and maybe he would like to have him and his friends stay at the house if no one wanted to drive home as there was so much room in both houses and he asked and a few took her up on her offer. Jim did too but he was nervous. She asked him to stay where she was going to be and she was nervous herself.

After giving directions to everyone to the houses, Jim joined Joan in the limo ride back to the house with a few of the girls and one of his friends. They loved her house and it was large but not a stuffy rich person's house. There were no servants but plenty of rooms and things to do there. They had a night cap and some snacks before bed and talked and everyone went off to bed but Jim and Joan. They continued talking and laughing and having a great time catching up.

Joan had her own room that she shared with no one but she did ask Jim to come and see it. It had a complete wall of CD's, DVD's, a sound system and speakers, a flat screen television and players to play her CD's and DVD's. She had shelves of books and had a section where she kept her high school yearbooks and awards from high school with her high school picture in a frame. She also had one of the articles she wrote about Jim for the school paper framed as it had his picture and her's during the interview. He was impressed by that and got all chocked up and she asked her if they could talk. They said on her king sized be and he looked her in the eyes and they leaned in to each other with a very passionate kiss. The began to hold on to each other and kiss more and more and then he was reaching for her breasts and she could feel how hard his cock was getting.

You know what happened then as they made love for the first time and both admitted that they had these feelings for each other bottled up for years. She told him she felt something from freshman year and he said he did too as they had the same period gym class and she admired his well shaped body then and he said she was beautiful then and is more beautiful than ever. They spent the night in Joan's bed waking up to each other and being that happiest the two of them have ever been. He told her he wanted her to be his girl and she agreed. He told her that he could never give her anything that she didn't already have and she told him, "Jim, I may have houses and some money, but I have never had a man's love until you came along." With that being said, they fell into each others arms and swore they would be together always.

That was 25 years ago and they will be approaching their 35th class reunion. They will now be going as a married couple. Jim now has the accounting firm where he worked at as both partners have retired and offered him the business and the clients. He has two accountants working for him and a secretary and a receptionist. Joan has retired from her job to take on the job of helping in the firm as much as she could. They have 4 children; 3 boys and 1 girl and are happier than ever. Jim has been a faithful husband as Joan as been a faithful wife over the past 20 years. Their children are all in college now as two of their three sons and their daughter are triplets. Their other son will be graduating next June and will continuing his education to become a doctor. His other two sons are going into business together as investment consultants and their daughter is going into the medical field as her grandparents before her were.