Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Story Info
He has a night just full of surprises.
9.3k words
4.43
55.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
183 Followers

"Oooooh!" moaned the tall, young, blue-eyed blonde, "I'm so tired of studying! I want to go to bed!"

The librarian and I looked at each other and smiled. "Classic, All-Americian, cheerleading pussy!" I chuckled to myself, "I wouldn't mind taking her to bed!" I'm not exactly sure what Andrea, the librarian, was thinking, but she was also clearly amused. "Maybe Andrea and I are thinking the same thing!" it suddenly occurred to me. After all, it was rumored that Andrea was "batting for the other team".

I had been standing at the front desk of the university's library, making small talk with Andrea, when the blonde walked up to us. Ignoring me completely, she had said to Andrea, "Excuse me, ma'am. Could you please tell me when the next shuttle bus will arrive?"

Andrea had glanced up at the clock and said, "It looks like you just missed the 10:00 PM bus. It won't be back around again until 10:30," thus elisiting the blonde's disapointed response.

I shook my head, "Freshman girls! She's been her for a month and she still doesn't know the shuttle bus schedule back to her dorm!" At the time, I was only starting my junior year, but I had done a hitch in the military before going to college. So, I was twenty-four, compared to the blonde girl being, maybe, eighteen years old, at most.

"Are you a freshman?" Andrea said to the girl, "Do you live in Van Rensselaer?"

"Yes," the blonde replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well," Andrea answered, "Maybe Brad here," indicating me, "can walk you back to your dorm. He lives here on campus."

"Oh?" the blonde responded doubtfully, as she glanced over at me for the first time.

"Don't worry, dear," said Andrea, "I've known Brad for a quite a while. They tell me he has a black belt in karate. I'm sure he'll be an excellent bodyguard."

"Yeah, I'll guard her body, all right!" I thought, as I looked over the young blonde. Now, I'm not normally attracted to blondes, but this one was especially striking. She was tall and slender, with wide-set, blue eyes and long, straight, light-blonde hair. I noticed that the blonde girl's hair was cut to end exactly even with the nipples of her perky, C-cup size breasts and she was wearing a lot of makeup. Wearing makeup was a bit unusual, in those days, for a girl studying late at night in the library. I also realized that her eyebrows were light-brown, so I was dead certain that light-blonde was not her natural hair color. "Still, I'd really like to find out for sure," I mused.

"Really?!" the girl gushed, as she turned, with sudden interest, to face me, "Are you really a black belt?!"

These days, just about everyone seems to be a black belt, at least just about everyone on the Internet. But this all happened way back in the days before every strip mall in America had a karate school right next to the pizza parlor. Believe it or not, "back in the day", earning a black belt actually used to mean something to people. Anyway, I hadn't bragged about it, or anything, but people had seen me practicing my katas in the gym, and the word had gotten around campus.

"Yes," I said to the blonde girl, "I, and a friend of mine, will be walking up past your dorm in a few minutes. We'll be happy to walk up there with you, if you don't want to wait for the next shuttle bus."

"That would be wonderful!" the blonde gushed, "I don't want to stand around here for another half hour!"

"Well, you could always use that half hour to do some studying," I thought to myself.

I continued, "My friend will be here any minute now. Then, we can go."

"Here she comes now!" Andrea interjected, as she looked past me. I turned and saw Judith, the friend I was waiting for, coming up to the desk.

"Hi, Andrea! Hi, Brad!" Judith waved cheerfully.

Judith was a pretty, slender girl, with big, beautiful, wide-set, dark-brown eyes and long, curly, dark-brown, almost black, hair. She stood about five-feet three-inches tall, and usually wore her long, lazy curls tied back in a ponytail. "Why do I keep thinking of her as a little girl," I smiled to myself, "She's twenty years old!" My musing continued, "It must be because she's so damn cute, and all that time I spent in the military makes me feel really old, compared to her."

Andrea said, "Hi, Jude. Had enough studying for tonight?" Most of Judith's friends and acquaintances called her "Jude", rather than Judith, just like the name of the girl in the Beatle's song.

"Oh, yes!" Judith answered. Turning to me, she continued, "Have you been waiting long? Are you ready to go now?"

I said, "No, I haven't been waiting long. I just got here a few minutes ago myself. But, I'm ready to go." I continued, "And, this is... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name," as I turned to the blonde girl.

"I'm Kimberly," the blonde girl said cheerfully, as she offered me her hand, "But, please just call me 'Kim'". Turning to Judith, she added, "Brad just offered to walk me back to my dorm."

"Well, that was nice of him, Kim!" Judith said, as she gave me a long sideways glance.

"What?!" I thought, as Andrea, thankfully, interrupted.

"I volunteered Brad for double bodyguard duty tonight, Jude," Andrea said, "I know that the two of you walk past Kimberly's dorm, on the way back to your apartments."

"Well, that was nice of you, Andrea!" Judith said sweetly.

"What's with her tonight?!" I thought.

I continued, a bit awkwardly, with the introductions, "Kim, this is Judith." I quickly added, "Just about everyone calls her 'Jude'. And, of course, you've already met Andrea."

After that, we completed our mutual introductions and said our goodnights to Andrea. As we turned towards the door, Kimberly motioned for Judith to go on ahead of her. Judith gave Kimberly a strange look, but I didn't think much about it, at the time.

I had known Judith since the beginning of our sophomore year. She was part of a small group of out-of-town students that I hung around with on campus. Our university, in a big city, was primarily a commuter's school. Thousands of "townies" descended upon the place during the day, but the campus would turn into a ghost town at night, after all the townies went home. Our little group of out-of-towners would get together, informally, between classes, for lunch, for parties, and quite often to go to the "Friday Night Flick", at either our university, or the one that adjoined ours to make up the large University City complex. Judith was popular with our little group and was particularly good at playing our "Movie Trivia" and "Name That Tune" games.

I had asked Judith out once, in the middle of our sophomore year, but she had turned me down. She told me, "I'm sorry, Brad, I have a steady boyfriend, back home. But, I really do like you, and I'd really like for us to be friends." And so, we were just good friends.

That particular night, about a month into the beginning of our junior year, I had been waiting for Judith at the front desk of the library. I didn't like to study in my apartment, so I went to the library, just about every weeknight after supper, and would stay there until about 10:00 PM. If I happened to bump into Judith, I would often walk her back to her apartment. We both lived on campus and our apartments were a few blocks beyond the last shuttle bus stop. The campus area was pretty safe, but we were still living in a big city. I, and some of the other guys that lived on campus, would often walk the out-of-town girls back to their dorms or apartments, late at night.

As soon as we reached the sidewalk, Kimberly turned to me and said, "So, tell me all about karate, Brad," totally ignoring Judith's presence. Judith raised an eyebrow and started to say something, but she stopped herself and just walked on ahead of Kimberly and me. I was certainly flattered by all of Kimberly's attention, but Judith was a friend of mine and I really did try to include her in the conversation.

"Judith is a junior too," I said, after Kimberly asked me what year I was in, "And, she has a double major, both Mathematics and English."

"That's interesting," Kimberly said, "So, what's your major, Brad?"

I told Kimberly a little about myself and tried, once again, to include Judith in the conversation. "Jude is an editor on the university newspaper," I said, "She's thinking about becoming a professional writer and she knows just about everything that goes on around this campus."

"That's nice," Kimberly said, "Are you involved with the newspaper too, Brad?"

Judith gave we a withering look, but continued walking on ahead of Kimberly and me, without saying a word.

Kimberly continued to give me her undivided attention for the full ten minutes, or so, it took us to walk to her dorm. I was flattered by all of her attention, but annoyed that she had totally ignoring my friend Judith. I'm sure that Kimberly would have kept on talking to me, if I hadn't finally interrupted her.

"Jude and I need to get going, Kim," I said, "We both have early classes in the morning."

"Well, thank you so much for walking me home, Brad!" Kimberly said sweetly, "I hope that I'll see you again tomorrow!"

Judith, who Kimberly had totally ignored right to the end, rolled her eyes and started on ahead of me. I caught up with her, but she chose to ignore me as we walked the additional two blocks to her apartment. "That was really rude of Kimberly to ignore Jude like that," I thought, "I can understand why she's miffed."

"So, what did you think of our talkative little freshman?" I said to Judith, as we walked along.

"Humph!" Judith snorted in reply. After that, I kept my mouth shut, even though I was beginning to find the situation rather amusing. Judith was usually a very calm, serene person. She would sometimes become very animated and passionate during our little group's free-for-all "discussions", but I had never seen anyone get under her skin like Kimberly had that night.

Thankfully, we soon arrived outside of Judith's apartment, and I said, "Well, goodnight, Jude. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Well, thank you so much for walking me home, Brad!" Judith replied, with sickening sweetness in her voice, "I hope that I'll see you again tomorrow!" With that, she made a face and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Wow! Is she really jealous of Kimberly?!" I thought, as I burst out laughing.

"Oh, come on, Jude!" I said, "What did I do to deserve that? I tried to include you in the conversation!"

"Are you really a black belt, Brad?!" Judith continued to mimic Kimberly, "Oh, you're so big and strong! I feel so safe with you here to protect me!"

I burst out laughing again. "Wow! She really is jealous!" I thought, "I wonder why?"

When I stopped laughing, I said again, "Goodnight, Jude. I'll see you tomorrow," and turned to go. My own apartment was only about a block and a half beyond Judith's, and it was time for me to get home and relax a little, before I went to bed.

To my great surprise, Judith followed after me. "I can't believe that you were so smitten with that bleach-blonde airhead!" she said.

"What?" I teased, as Judith caught up with me, "I was just trying to be polite to the girl. Can I help it if she found me absolutely fascinating?"

"Fascinating?!" Judith fumed, "She practically offered to bear your child!"

I cracked up, upon hearing that! When I finally stopped laughing, I teased, "Well, she's probably a Home Economics major. She might actually be pretty good at it!" I continued, "Besides, no one else around here is offering to bear my child! Not lately, anyway!" as I continued walking towards my apartment.

"What do you guys see in a girl like that?!" Judith cried, "She's a total airhead!"

This was so funny that I couldn't stop myself from teasing Judith even more. "Do you mean besides the long blonde hair, the big blue eyes, and the long legs that go all the way up to her chest?" I asked innocently.

"You know what I mean!" Judith continued to rant, "You guys all think with your penises instead of your brains!"

I had never seen Judith so riled up before that night. She was so upset that she continued to fume as she followed me up the steps to my apartment. As Judith had never even been in my apartment before that night, I was doubly surprised by her behavior. "This is about more than some little, bleach-blonde, freshman airhead flirting with me," I finally realized, as we stepped inside my apartment.

"Why don't you tell me what's really bothering you, tonight, Judith," I said calmly, as I closed the door behind us, "You can't really be all that upset about some little freshman girl flirting with me."

"I'm not!" Judith admitted, as she looked away.

"Then, what?" I asked.

When Judith had calmed down a little more, she said, "Look, I'm sorry, Brad. I'm upset because my former boyfriend, my ex-fiancé actually, got involved with a girl just like that, over the summer, and got her pregnant!"

I was surprised by Judith's admission. All that I could think to say was, "I'm sorry, Jude. I didn't know."

"Oh, it's not your fault, Brad!" Judith said, "It's just that, I guess, I'm still mad about it. My ex-fiancé told me that he didn't even like the girl he was sleeping with behind my back! And, on top of knocking up his blonde shiksa, he told me that he still wanted me to marry him!

I was at a loss for words, but Judith continued, "Needless to say, I sent the horny little S.O.B. on his merry way!" At that, all of the tension drained away from Judith's face and she began to laugh.

Words were inadequate, at that point, so I walked up to Judith and put my arms around her. "I'm sorry, Jude," I said, "Are you going to be all right?"

"Oh, I'm all right, Brad!" she said, "I'm over my old boyfriend. It's just that that blonde airhead set me off tonight, that's all!"

"O.K.," I said, "but what's a 'shiksa'?"

Judith laughed with delight and said, "Oh, that! That's just a Yiddish word for 'a gentile girl'. I'm sorry, sometimes I start using Yiddish words when I get excited. It's a habit I picked up from my grandmother."

Since Judith was laughing again, I said teasingly, "Interesting. But, you do know that sultry, little, dark-haired airheads turn us guys on too, don't you?"

"Who are you calling an airhead?" Judith laughed, as she pulled away from me and kicked me hard in the shins.

"Ow!" I yelled, more in surprise and embarrassment than pain. Black belts really shouldn't let people catch then off-guard like that, you know. After all, we do have a reputation to live up to. "What did you do that for?!" I cried.

At that, Judith kicked me again. "Oh, you big, strong black belt, you!" she laughed, "Protect me! Protect me!"

"I'll protect you!" I laughed, as I locked my arms around Judith to prevent her from kicking me again.

"Oh, save me! Save me!" Judith laughed, as she struggled in my arms.

"Behave yourself!" I laughed, "Or, I'll put you over my knee and spank you, little girl!"

"You wouldn't dare!" she laughed, as she continued to struggle.

"Watch me!" I said, as I pulled her over to the corner of my bed.

"You wouldn't dare!" Judith taunted me again, as I held her arms pinned tightly to her sides, "And, who are you calling a little girl?!"

"I'm calling you a little girl!" I said, as I sat down on the bed and laid her across my lap.

"Oh, you big, strong black belt!" Judith laughed, as I held her across my lap, "Picking on a little girl like me!"

"I'm not picking on you!" I laughed, "I'm just going to spank you and send you to bed without your supper!"

"You wouldn't dare spank me!" she taunted again.

At that, I spanked Judith's ass with my open palm, just hard enough to make her yelp in surprise.

"Now," I said, as I continued to spank her, "are you going to behave yourself, little girl?"

"I'm not a little girl!" Judith giggled defiantly.

"No, you're not," I said appreciatively, as I stopped to gently rub her firm ass with my hand, "You're definitely not a little girl!" I continued, "But, are you going to behave yourself?"

"Maybe," Judith said teasingly, "Now let me up!"

"Definitely not a little girl!" I thought, "Oh, how I'd like to pull down those tight jeans and give her firm ass a few more little love taps!"

"In a few minutes," I teased, as I released her from my grip. Judith's beautiful, dark-brown eyes flashed as she struggled to her feet, but she relaxed as she stood there in front of me adjusting her clothes and smoothing back her long, dark-brown hair.

I really thought we were through with our horseplay, but Judith suddenly jumped on my lap, wrapped her legs around my waist, and started to pound on my chest with her little fists. "How dare you spank me like that!' she laughed, as she pummeled me.

"Stop it, Jude!" I laughed, as I grabbed her wrists and trapped her arms behind her back, "Now, stop it!"

Judith continued to laugh and giggle as I held her fast on my lap. Soon, she stopped struggling and said sweetly, "Will you let me up now, Brad, if I promise to behave myself?"

"Maybe," I said softly, as I began to really enjoy the feel of her warm, slender body pressing against me.

"Will you let me up, if I promise to be a good little girl?" Judith whispered, as she pressed her chest into mine.

"Maybe in an hour, or so," I whispered, as we began to cuddle.

"In an hour, or so?" Judith whispered, as she relaxed in my arms.

"Yes," I breathed, as I released my grip on her wrists.

I should have been prepared for what she did next, but Judith moved like a cat. "In an hour, or so?!" she squealed triumphantly, as she began to pummel me again with her fists.

"Oh!" I groaned, as I leaned into her and tried to grab her wrists again. Then, to the surprise of both of us, Judith bit me hard on the neck.

"Ow...stop that, Jude!" I yelped in surprise, as I grabbed her by the shoulders, "What's wrong with you tonight?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Judith cried, as she covered her mouth with her hands, 'I didn't mean to..."

"Bite me?!" I squawked, finishing Judith's sentence for her, "You didn't mean to bite me?!"

"No! I..." she trailed off again.

Judith was so horrified by what she had just done to me that it was really, really funny. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Oh my gawd, Jude!" I hooted as I lay back on the bed, "I can't believe that you just bit me!"

"I'm sorry, Brad!" she wailed, as she sat there on my lap, staring down at me.

"Oh, sure you are!" I laughed, "Come on now, admit it, Jude! You're an Amazon!"

"No I'm not!" she protested, as her shock began to subside.

"Oh yeah, you're really sorry all right!" I laughed, "You animal, you!"

"I am not an animal!' she laughed, as she started to harmlessly pound her fists on my chest again, "Don't you dare call me that!"

"You're an animal, Jude!" I teased, as I grabbed her wrists, "A wild animal!" I continued, "You followed me back to my apartment and attacked me like a wild animal! My god, woman, you even bit me!"

"Let go of me!" she laughed, as she struggled against my grip.

"Are you going to bite me again?" I asked.

"No!" she giggled.

"No?" I said.

"No!" she laughed.

"Promise?" I said.

"I promise," she giggled.

"All right then," I laughed, "As long as you promise!"

I released Judith's wrists, and she giggled and hit me again.

"Now stop that!" I said, as I grabbed her wrists. This time, I pushed her arms behind her back and pulled her down on top of me.

"I didn't promise that I wouldn't hit you!" Judith giggled, "Only that I wouldn't bite you!"

"You're a wild woman!" I said, as I held her against me.

"Oh yeah?!" Judith breathed, as she eased her struggles.

"Yes!" I sighed, as I became even more aware of the warm, slender, sexy shape I was holding in my arms.

ExoMani
ExoMani
183 Followers