Why Don?

Story Info
Old friend causes conflict.
5.8k words
4.22
160.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,385 Followers

A most unlikely little tale for pure amusement, so please don't complain if you find it unrealistic.

Hardly any sex and probably not very erotic, and though the story is a complete fabrication, our 'hero' does have something in common with me. I'll tell you at the end.

++++++++++

"Mike!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked back to the door I had just passed, as some guy, mid thirties, about the same age as me, leant out.

"Mike," he repeated. "It is you isn't it Mike? Mike Davis?"

I stared at the guy for a moment or two, till recognition dawned.

Don," I replied in surprise. "Don Price! What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for a couple of meetings Mike," he responded, grinning back at me. "I didn't know you worked here. Surprised you even got a job with all the beer you used to sink."

"No surprise there Don," I laughed along with him. "We haven't seen one another since we left university and that must have been twelve years ago or more."

"Thirteen," he confirmed. "I left the year before you."

With those silly grins on our faces that men put on when they meet old friends, we stepped towards one another and shook hands heartily.

"Look Don, I'm a bit tied up at the moment," I told him. "Got some meetings and things myself. Are you free for lunch? Maybe we could get together and talk about old times."

"Great," Don shot back at me. "Twelve thirtyish OK?"

"Fine with me," I confirmed happily, looking forward to chewing the cud with an old rugby and drinking partner. "Meet me in the lobby and we'll go out for a pie and a pint."

With that we gave each other the obligatory friendly punch on the shoulder, and he disappeared back into old man Parkinson, our head buyer's office, and I went on my way, wondering what product he was trying to sell our company, and why his name hadn't cropped up.

-------------------

Twelve thirty came and I found myself tied up with a group of other managers that I really didn't want to have to break up. I excused myself for a few moments and made my way down to the lobby where I soon spotted Don stood there waiting for me.

"Hey Don," I greeted him. "Sorry man, but I'm really tied up. Any chance we could meet up after work for a pint if you're not in too much of a hurry to get away?"

"No problem Mike. I'm staying over night anyway at the hotel opposite. I've got some specifications to sort out with some guy in your engineering department tomorrow morning."

"That'd be Tom King," I responded automatically. "He's a good engineer."

"Friend of yours?"

"Sort of," I admitted.

"Put a good word in for me perhaps Mike?" Don asked confidently. "This order is very important to us."

"I'll see what I can do Don," I promised him, remembering that Don was never one to miss out on an opportunity.

"I'll buy you dinner tonight if you want." Don offered a bit too quickly, making me wonder whether that was through old friendship or to get me on his side.

"I'll do better than that Don," I replied, not wanting to be too beholding to one of our potential suppliers. "Why don't you come round our place and I'll get Beth to make us both dinner?"

"Beth?" Don queried. "That your wife then?"

"We're engaged," I corrected him with a smile. "But we might as well be married as we've been living together for two years now."

"Pretty?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"See for yourself tonight Don," I grinned back at him, knowing full well that he wouldn't be disappointed.

-----------------------

I rang Beth to warn her that an old friend would be coming round, and that was when my problems started.

"Damn you Mike," she castigated me angrily. "You know I wanted you to take me to the theatre tonight."

"Sorry Beth," I responded. "I forgot."

I had!

No, really, I had.

Trouble was that I really didn't want to go anyway, and Beth knew that. We went through several rounds of accusations and apologies and I came out the loser. It was going to cost me --- Oh boy was it going to cost me, but at last Beth agreed to put off the visit to the theatre and cook dinner for us. I even offered to take the three of us out to a restaurant, but she refused, saying she didn't want to be trapped the whole night with someone she didn't know, while we talked about our past drunken exploits all the time.

"At least I can go off to bed if and when I get bored," She ended her diatribe with.

"You won't get bored," I tried to assure her. "Don's a nice guy."

"Good looking?" Beth queried absently.

"Yes I suppose so," I replied, happy that she was at least taking an interest.

"Maybe I'll take him off to bed with me then," she joked.

"Don't even think about it," I laughed back at her. "We'll see you later."

Seemed amusing at the time.

Odd that!

------------------

The evening organised, I checked up with Parkinson and Tom to check exactly what my old friend Don was trying to sell us. I didn't say too much, wanting to make sure of a few things before I committed myself to giving his product a little push in the right direction. Turned out that he actually owned the company, and they were vying to be a preferred supplier for a range of engineering parts that we used. Turned out in fact, that this order would be very important to them, so perhaps I could influence it in his favour. It would feel good to be able to help an old chum.

The afternoon passed quickly enough and by ten past six, Don was following my car as I wound my way through the narrow streets of our town towards the apartment that I shared with Beth.

"Bloody hell Mike," Don commented as we pulled up into the private parking that went with our home. "This is a bit swish."

"Not mine," I informed him. "I only rent it."

"Even so," he gushed as he looked around the stylish modern entry lobby; "Must cost a few bob. This Davis guy who's the boss here ---Not your dad or anything is he?"

"Hardly Don," I chuckled back. "My dad worked in the shipyards. The nearest I've got to a rich relation is my Auntie Martha who owns a shoe shop in Leicester. I grinned inwardly, deciding not to tell him that I was fortunate enough to have my company supply me with such a pad for a very modest rent, and knowing that when he saw the interior, that he would be equally impressed with that.

He was!

But perhaps not quite so impressed as he was when Beth came out of the kitchen to greet us.

"Crikey Mike," Don uttered in surprise. "How come an ugly old bugger like you bagged a beautiful girl like this?"

I laughed, knowing that I wasn't at all ugly by most standards, and enjoying the look of embarrassed pleasure that his remark bought to Beth's face.

Beth was medium height, on the slim side with long dark hair and a remarkably pretty face. At twenty-seven, Beth had been an actress since leaving school, though had always seemed to be on the edge of breaking through. Like so many others in her chosen profession, she had spent more time 'resting' than actually working. She'd done a bit of film work and a few parts in west end plays, but mainly, to her chagrin, she'd done TV adverts. It paid alright, though once or twice I had been a bit shocked at how little she had on, when she'd done lingerie adverts. She always did look good though.

But beautiful she was by any standards, and though she was well used to being told so, Don's words, I could see, had already warmed her to him. Perhaps the evening would go well after all.

We chatted and exchanged old memories of our time together, Beth joining in as all three of us laughed as we recalled some of the antics we'd got up to as students. Eventually Beth served up dinner and we sat down in out lounge together afterwards, us two men with a fine Cognac each, and Beth with the last of the 2006 Sancerre.

Beth was obviously pretty taken with Don, who I remembered as a bit of a womaniser in his younger days. Not that I hadn't been as well, but I grinned when I recalled the advantage that he'd always had over the rest of us.

"Funny being called Don again after all these years," he remarked when there was a lull in the conversation.

"What's your real name then?" demanded Beth.

"Mark," I answered for him, not too sure if I wanted to go down this avenue. "But we all called him Don."

"Why's that then?" Beth came back.

"We just did," I replied. "It was just a nickname."

"But why Don?" Beth continued to press.

"We just did," I got in before Don could answer.

"But why?" Beth demanded yet again, the booze making her a bit giggly. "Why Don if his name is Mark?"

"They called me Donk for the first few months and then that got shortened to Don," he explained rather unhelpfully.

"Donk?" Beth squealed mirthfully, spilling her drink a little. "What sort of name is Donk?"

"Anyone want another drink?" I tried to divert the conversation, but Beth was having none of it.

"Come on you two," she insisted. "Where did the name Donk come from?"

"It was just a nickname," I repeated.

"It came from Donkey," Don over-ruled me, smirking like an idiot, and knowing where this was going.

"Donkey? ---- Donkey?" My Beth called out with a peel of laughter. "Where on earth did Donkey come from?"

"Shall I tell her Mike?" Don asked me with a smirk, knowing full well that he was going to anyway.

I simply gave a shrug, aware that there was no way out of it. Hoping that maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

"Donkey dick," Don told her, grinning from ear to ear. "It comes from Donkey dick."

"Donkey dick?" Beth queried, a bit slow on the uptake. "Why donkey dick? I don't understand."

"That's the nickname they all first gave me when they saw me in the showers in our first week at Uni."

"But I still don't ....." Beth started, then stopped and blushed deeply as she realised where the name had come from. "You mean that you're ..... Well, that you've got ......Well, you know."

"Got what exactly Beth?" Don teased Beth with. "What were you thinking of?"

"Well," she started again, trying to find the right words. "That you've got a big ... thingy."

"Why don't you say it Beth," Don pushed her, my mild irritation turning to something a bit more painful.

"A big penis," giggled Beth, putting her hand to her mouth.

"You can do better than that little lady," Don forced the issue, teasing my woman as if I wasn't even there.

"OK then Don," she blushed. "You've got a big cock."

"Yes I have," he agreed. "It's pretty big."

"How big?" Beth demanded, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Can we change the subject please?" I butted in, not liking for one moment the thought of my woman discussing the size of his wedding tackle with another guy.

"Don't be silly Mike," Beth dismissed me without so much as a glance in my direction. "Come on Don, just how big is it?"

"Pretty big," he continued to taunt her.

"Yes but how big?" she chuckled at him, obviously enjoying the conversation, which was a damn site more than I was. "How many inches?"

"Never measured it Beth," Don lied casually, his smirk giving the game away. "Bigger than Mike's though."

"No great problem there," Beth giggled, before bursting out in peels of laughter.

"For Christ's sake Beth," I appealed to her. "Shut up, can't you. This is damn embarrassing."

Actually I wasn't that small at all, so I knew it was only fun. But when confronted by what I knew from past experience what Don was packing, then it simply lost all its humour.

"Come on Don," Beth carried on again, oblivious to my feelings. "How big is it really?"

"Not saying," Don cut her short, still teasing her.

"Please Don, please tell me."

"No," he replied. "I'm not telling."

"The guy I went out with before Mike had an eight inch cock," Beth shocked me with. "That always felt pretty huge."

"Who the hell was that?" I spat out angrily, but the pair of them ignored my outburst.

"Mine's bigger," the bastard led her on.

"How much bigger," she all but begged him.

"My natural modesty prevents me from telling you, I'm afraid," he continued to tease her with a grin, my insides boiling at the way the conversation was going.

"Show me then," Beth then astonished me with. "Come on Don, show me."

"Maybe," he teased her to my annoyance, the pair of them still carrying on as if I wasn't present.

"Come on Don," Beth insisted, moving over to sit next to him. "Get it out and let me look at it."

"For God's sake you two," I shouted quite loudly. "This has gone too far already. Pack it up will you?"

"See Don," Beth scolded Don. "You've upset Mister Grumpy. Get it out right now, or I'll get it out myself."

"If you want," he dared her.

"I will," she threatened.

"You bloody well will not," I warned her, appalled at their behaviour.

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine," the rotten bastard challenged my fiancé, raising the stakes and sending my head spinning.

"Don't you dare Beth," I retorted angrily, grabbing at her tight jeans to prevent her from what I feared she might just do, but alas, misjudging her intentions.

"How about my tits big boy," Beth squealed breathlessly, grabbing the hem of her little t-shirt, and lifting it up and off in one fluid movement. I made to grab her, but Don nudged me, only gently, but caught me off balance and I went sprawling across the floor. Looking back up, I found myself too late to stop Beth reaching behind her back and unsnapping her bra, which soon joined the T shirt on the floor, her small but full round breasts jutting out in all their naked glory for that bugger Don to admire.

"Come on Don," Beth called out excitedly, her little tits bouncing around as she hopped from one foot to the other like an excited schoolgirl. "Let's see it. Let's see how big it really is."

At that point I guess I could have done a number of things and slapping Beth round the face or taking a swing at Don were among them.

But I didn't!

I simply lay there on the floor where I'd ended up, watching in disbelief as the events furled out in front of me. Wondering if the woman there in front of me was really the same lovely young girl that I'd recently announced my engagement to.

"Come and get it darling," Don ordered Beth, as he undid his belt and slipped down the zip, only for Beth, my Beth, to launch herself on him and frantically grab inside his pants.

"Jesus," she cried out. "You weren't kidding. It's ....It's ..... I can hardly get my hand round it."

But she certainly did her best, freeing his monster cock and squatting there open mouthed in amazement, as she stared at it, inches from her, squeezing it and running her hand up and down.

"It's beautiful," she gasped. "It's twice the size of Mike's."

It wasn't of course, but who was splitting hairs at that point? I just continued to sit there, paralyzed by the chain of events that had overtaken me, and feeling that maybe I wanted to be sick.

Could things get worse?

Of course they could.

My stomach contracted in pain as I watched Beth, almost in slow motion, as it were, lean forward and gently kiss the tip of his cock, her delicate little tongue darting out to give it a couple of licks.

Then, as he reached down to cup my fiancé's bare breast for the first time, she slithered up over him, keeping a tight hold on his member, and kissed him hard on the lips.

Yuk!

Knowing where that mouth had just been, rather him than me!

--------------------

I'd had enough.

Leaving them to it, I staggered out of the room and out to the bathroom, where I dry heaved for some minutes, unable to bring anything up despite the dinner we'd just eaten. All I was left with was a bad taste in my mouth, a head that was still spinning, and a stomach that seemed to be alive and jerking, full of strange bodies and beyond my control.

After what seemed ages, but was probably only a few minutes, I forced myself reluctantly to go back and see what was happening, to find Don lying back and enjoying it, while Beth, her jeans undone by then, sucked enthusiastically on his cock.

Well, I wouldn't be kissing her any time soon!

Then the lead weight inside me plunged to the depths when Don suddenly went rigid, grunted loudly, and a stream of obnoxious white cream spilled out from the corner of Beth's mouth, and ran down her neck and onto those lovely bare breasts.

Time froze and the room spun as I watched my fiancé lick her lips and wipe the excess spunk from her mouth.

"Come on big boy," she gasped, grabbing his hand and pulling him upright. "Let's take this to the bedroom and do it properly."

It was only as she started to tug him towards the door, that she saw me standing there.

"Oh Mike," Beth remarked in little more than a loud whisper, her eyes half glazed over. "You're still there .... I forgot .... I ..... Are you OK?"

"Do I look OK?" I growled back at her, feeling sick again at the spectacle of her tight pert tits that I loved to suck, all covered in another man's cum.

"I'm sorry Mike," she continued. "I sort of got carried away. I didn't mean to ....."

She didn't finish her sentence, but didn't let go of Don's hand either.

"How could you Beth?" I demanded pathetically, lost for words. "How could you do this to me. To us?"

"It'll be OK Mike," She tried to assure me, a wild look of lust still on her beautiful face. "Can you just give Don and me half an hour or so please honey?"

"Half an hour?" I stuttered back, my spirit just about broken.

"Make it an hour please Mike," Beth begged me, unfazed by my utter dejection. "Why don't you pop down the pub for an hour or so. We'll sort this all out later on when you come back."

"Don," I appealed in desperation to my old friend. "Don't do this to me Don. Please don't do this to me."

"I'm not the one to be asking Mike," he replied with a smile. "If your woman wants me to fuck her, then that's between you two."

"Beth," I appealed to her, turning back to face her. "You can't go through with this. Is one fuck with him more important than our entire relationship?"

"Don't ask me that question Mike," Beth answered shrilly, her face still a mask of lust. "Just go down the pub honey. Please go to the pub. I've got to do this, but I'll make it all up to you when you get back."

With that she brushed past me, pulling Don in her wake, making their way through to our bedroom.

"Better do as she says Mike," Don called back to me as I stood there in astonishment at how my comfortable life had changed in such a short time. "This could get very noisy, but I'll try not to spoil her too much for you."

-----------------

Fuck the pair of them!

I did go out, but not to the pub. I was in no mood to socialise with my pals down there and needed to be on my own. I decided to go for a drive to clear my head, but didn't take my company Audi, preferring instead to take my 1956 Jaguar XK140 sports car. As the C-Type, 3.4 litre, straight six engine rocketed me away down the road; I slowly felt the clouds lifting.

Not saying I was happy of course, but an old powerful classic like my Jaguar takes some concentration to be driven at speed, and that's exactly what I did. An hour and some eighty miles later (yes, I did break the speed limits), I decided I'd gone far enough. Taking the next major turn in the road, I drove back by another route but somewhat slower. By the time I'd got back into town and was approaching my place, my thoughts had cleared, and expecting Don to be gone by then, I realised that at the very least Beth and I were going to have one hell of an argument. Whether we'd still be engaged at the end of it was looking pretty unlikely.

Then as I pulled into my still open garage where I kept the XK, I spotted Don's car sat there where he'd left it several hours ago.

Right ---- This argument could just get a bit physical!

-------------------

"Oh you're back," Beth acknowledged me as she turned round from the fridge that she was pulling things out of. "Are you OK honey?"

Britease
Britease
2,385 Followers
12