Why Don't We Do It In The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit?" I responded in surprise. "You can remove those tags once you pay for the pillow? I guess the same would be true for mattresses, too? I never knew that."

"That seems obvious, Dave. That was a new pillow and now it's all bloody and nasty, along with all the linens and pillows that were on this bed. You didn't have to try that ploy. Ray's ass was in enough trouble with the other stuff he's accused of doing. I'm surprised he didn't have crack and prescription pills in his trunk, knowing your temper."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Barb. That Parker is one bad-ass dude. I never would have guessed he was into so much illegal shit. Then I never guessed he was banging my slut wife, so what do I know?" I replied.

"You won't be happy with that slut next to you for very long, Dave," complained Barb. "She's been married a couple times and wasn't able to keep her legs closed. She'll be spreading them for someone else the first time you turn your back."

"Well, Barb, I've come to accept that to be true for many women. The difference is, I don't expect any better from Doris. She's a slut, but she's a great fuck. Look at these tits!" I exclaimed as I pulled back the sheet covering the sleeping woman. "I told you a long time ago that if I ever caught you cheating on me, I'd be in your cousin's pants in a heartbeat. You were warned, so don't whine. It doesn't become you, Barb."

"You got me back good, Dave," admitted Barb. "Ray Parker was the only man I ever cheated on you with, and that was only a couple times. By the time Doris steps out on you, we'll be even, don't you think, Dave? I'll sleep in the guest room until then."

"I was staying with Susan, but she, my only daughter, made it pretty plain that she thought I was a horrible slut. I never should have called our kids to tell them to lock their doors. They never would have known about my stupidity with Ray," mused Barb. "You never would have told them, would you, Dave? You always had a thing about never bad-mouthing me to our kids. You got me to do it myself. I have lost the respect of my husband and my children, all over some pompous asshole. What are you going to do now, Dave?"

"Wait for you to leave the room, then wake up your slut cousin and fuck her ass off," I responded with a grin.

12