Why Don't Ya Do Right?

Story Info
A bigger, longer and rewritten version of Drawn That Way.
17.6k words
4.82
19.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why Don't Ya Do Right?

Hello! I bet you're all surprised to see another story from me? Well, that's not going to be technically true since this is really just the same story but with a lot more description, better flow (to me) and Jessica doing quite a bit more to the detective in order to entice him. So, I hope you all enjoy the rewrite and tell me what you think!

"Mr. Valiant?" A sultry and seductive voice called out while a curvaceous silhouette appeared on the frosted glass of the offices of Valiant and Valiant. The sound of heels clicked audibly on the wooden floor as said figure made a walking motion on the door, hands planted onto some wide, shapely and swaying hips. "Mr. Valiant?"

The sound of a toilet flushing could be heard before the bathroom door inside the office opened up and a rather short, slightly-balding man stepped through as he fiddled with a tie that he had around his neck. He wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment so his upper body was completely bare while the pants he had on to cover his lower areas were held up by his only other hand. He was an older man that was approximately in his late thirties, his stocky frame clearly on display thanks to not having a shirt. While he may not have looked like he was in the best of shape, being slightly obese and having a good amount of fat on him, there was no denying that he was sturdily built and anyone would have a tough time taking him down in a one-on-one fight.

His name was Eddie Valiant, a former Los Angeles police officer that started up a detective agency with his late brother. He looked around his office to see who it was that was calling out his name from the other side of the bathroom. Eventually, he found that it was none other than Jessica Rabbit, the human-like toon wife of Roger that he first met at the Ink and Paint Club. Though, she was definitely unlike any other cartoon that he'd ever met in his life.

Jessica was a cartoon that was drawn with the concept of having what was considered the male's ideal body for a woman. She was just a bit taller than him, possessing a voluptuous frame with a tiny waist that seamlessly connected to her wide hips that swayed sensually and hypnotically. Her fair skin highlighted her long and luscious red hair, the side-bangs of which tended to cover her right eye to give her a peek-a-boo look. Speaking of her eyes, they were a nice, emerald green that were able to stop any red-blooded male in their tracks as soon as they were met with their smoldering gaze. They were usually half-covered by her eyelids that were shaded lightly with lavender eye-shadow for a more seductive appearance. She also had nice, plump lips that were coated with a similar color to that of her hair, a layer of red lipstick covering those rather plump pouts of hers.

When Eddie's eyes went lower, he immediately understood why both human and cartoon males were enamored with her. After all, he'd be lying to himself if he said he wasn't attracted to her as well. She had a body that could only be described as voluptuous thanks to her hourglass figure, thin waist, long legs and her very impressive bust. Her usual outfit did nothing to hide any of it either. A very form-fitting, red-colored and sequined dress was draped over her body, having a very low back and a heart-shaped neckline that showed off a ludicrous amount of cleavage thanks to the sheer size of her breasts. There was a long slit at the right side of the dress that would allow the long and slender leg on the same side to poke out when she walked. She also had on a pair purple opera gloves that spanned over her arms and stopping just at her biceps. Lastly, she was wearing some red-colored pumps on her feet with heels that were high enough to make her calves become more pronounced.

"You've got the wrong idea about me, Mr. Valiant..." Jessica said to him as she held up a medium-sized and circular-shaped mirror with her left hand in front of her face. Her other hand, meanwhile, was in the process of holding up a tube of the same colored lipstick that she had on and was sliding the angular tip across her plush, pouty lips. "I'm a pawn in this just like Roger. Can you help me find him?" She asked while giving Eddie a brief glance over her shoulder before going back to applying her makeup. "Just name your price... and I'll pay it."

Eddie saw the mirror turn slightly to show his face but he paid it no extra attention, taking a step closer to the drawn woman with the perfect figure and sultry demeanor. "Yeah, I bet you would," He replied back, his eyes suddenly noticing the forearm of her right arm sinking down into the valley between her rather huge breasts when she went to apply lipstick to her lower lip, making them conform around it. "You've got to have the rabbit to make the scam work."

Jessica finished with the lipstick as she turned her head towards him, gently placing the tube and the mirror down on the desk she was standing next to. "No, no, no, I love my husband!" She said, turning her body to face him with her hands placed onto her wide hips before she started walking. "You've got me all wrong!" She quickly passed by him, the scent of her perfume flowing into the detective's nostrils. "You don't know how hard it is being a woman... looking the way I do." After a few more steps, she posed herself by thrusting her chest out, showcasing her enormous bust to him and also poking her right leg out from her dress to show it off. This pose also showed her rear off quite nicely, the thinly-covered and bubble-shaped buttocks doing its best to draw his gaze.

He had to admit that this drawn dame certainly knew how to use her body and her words in order to make a man's heart beat faster than normal. "Yeah, well..." Eddie didn't notice his voice becoming a bit huskier in tone as he took a couple of steps towards her to shorten the distance between them. "You don't know how hard it is being a man... looking at a woman looking the way you do." His eyes roamed over her sexy body when he said this, unable to keep themselves from examining every single curve of this busty, red-haired cartoon woman.

"I'm not bad..." Jessica replied without missing a beat, her lidded eyes looking over her shoulder as her breasts gave a noticeable bounce and jiggle. "I'm just drawn that way."

Eddie stared at her for a few moments, wondering just how in the hell that crazy cartoon rabbit, Roger, got such a busty bombshell of a wife to be so loyal. There were many men in this city that would do anything to just be in the presence of this vision of sexiness in front of him. Truly, it was difficult to try and understand how women thought, let alone toon women. Eddie surmised that he probably wouldn't ever be able to figure either of them out.

After he was done with his thoughts, he turned around to a nearby chair where he remembered placing a white, buttoned shirt on the back of it. However, when he looked, he didn't see the shirt anywhere. Eddie wondered where it was that he had put it but he ended up brushing it off for the moment, shaking his head before he returned his attention back to Jessica. It wasn't like Roger's wife was bothered by his current appearance since she hadn't commented on it. "Weren't you the one I caught playing patty cake with Old Man Acme?" He asked her as he took a few steps toward the center of the room.

"You didn't catch me, Mr. Valiant," Jessica swiftly replied. "You were set up to take those pictures."

"What are you talking about?" Eddie immediately asked back with his brows raised, genuinely surprised to hear this.

Jessica turned her body and looked at him over her shoulder, which she lifted a bit in apprehension, as if she questioned herself if it would be a good idea to tell him what she knew. She did need his help and this information would be important for him to know if she wanted to find her husband. Eventually, Jessica decided that it was in her best interests to tell Eddie. "Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme. I didn't want to have anything to do with it, but he said that if I didn't pose for those patty cake pictures..." Her voice became much more emotional around here as she placed her hands on her chest during the explanation. "Roger would never work in this turn again!" They then slid down and crossed over each other in front of her stomach, causing her arms to push against the outsides of her breasts and make them press together before giving them a small bounce and jiggle.

She then began walking towards the detective. "I couldn't let that happen..." Her voice returned to its seductive and alluring tone as she swayed her hips, the heels of her pumps clicking against the wood floor with every step. "I'd do anything for my husband, Mr. Valiant..." She stepped just in front of the stocky human man, her huge breasts about an inch away from him. "Anything..." With a small roll of her shoulders, she thrust her chest forward and pressed those massive mounds against him.

Thoom~

The sound of a low, ringing bass drum permeated throughout the room as soon as they made contact, Eddie groaning when they did as he wasn't expecting her to press those cartoon jugs onto him nor the sound that they created. They pillowed out onto him perfectly, their immense size easily hiding his pectoral muscles from view.

There were many thoughts going through his head right now and none of them were wholesome. He was confident that his brother, Teddy Valiant, would've been able to resist this busty babe but Eddie always did have a weakness for beautiful women. Though, he definitely wasn't expecting for that to account for beautiful, cartoon women as well.

Given the fact that his upper body had no clothing to use as a buffer whatsoever, he was finding it extremely difficult to summon the willpower to push her away. He could feel every single inch of those luscious breasts on his bare skin and it made him want to grab her by her wide hips, pin her to his bed and explore her body for hours on end in sexual bliss.

Eventually, he was able to get a few words out. "What a wife..." He whispered huskily, the pupil's in his eyes dilating slightly as his lust attempted to take over from there. Jessica certainly wasn't planning on letting up as she began to slide her petite hands up his arms in a slow, sensual manner until they got to his broad shoulders. She unfurled her fingers and let them rest there whilst giving him a smoldering gaze with her emerald green eyes, increasing the pressure of her breasts on his chest. Consequently, this caused his blood to flow downward at an astonishing pace, heading to a certain organ between his legs and awakening it.

Jessica then moved her hands once more without breaking eye contact, lifting them up to gently cup on each side of the detective's face. "I'm desperate, Mr. Valiant..." She said as she brought her face closer towards his, closing her eyes as she did. "Can't you see how much I need you?" The busty toon wife pursed her plump, red lipstick-colored lips after asking this and pressed them into the left corner of his mouth. She left them there for just the right amount of time before she pulled away, a smart smack emanating from the release of contact and leaving an imprint of her lipstick on his face. Jessica then went over to the other corner and kissed him there as well. She kept on repeating this action until she had left kiss-marks all over his cheeks, forehead and chin.

Eddie did nothing to stop her because he was finding it hard to believe that this was happening right now. Though, he was able to notice that she wasn't planning on stopping as she was now headed for his lips for a proper kiss and he knew he had to stop her this time. Otherwise, he'd lose control of himself and he couldn't afford that right now. With every ounce of willpower he had, he raised his hands up to gently grasp her by her wrists. Then, with just enough strength, he gently pushed her away, causing her eyes to open from the surprising action. He was almost disappointed when he felt her breasts slide off of his chest, his eyes watching them bounce delightfully since they were no longer pillowed out onto him. What he didn't notice was that his pants no longer had a way to stay up and had fallen down to the floor, pooling around his ankles and leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

"Ahem!" This was when another voice was heard from the doorway to Eddie's office, the two looking over to see a woman about the same age as the detective, standing between the frames of the door with her arms crossed over her chest. Her name was Dolores... and she was Eddie's on-again, off-again girlfriend that he'd known for a number of years now. She had her own beauty about her with her wavy, dark brown hair and a flattering black dress draped over her slender curves.

"Dabblin' in watercolors, Eddie?" She asked curtly, staring at the multitude of kiss marks on his face with blatant disdain.

Eddie only just then noticed his state of dress, or lack thereof, and gulped. Chuckling nervously, he glanced over at Jessica before he bent down so that he can get his pants back up. What he didn't know was that at the same time, Jessica had readjusted the way she was standing, leaning on one of her long legs and unknowingly placing her bust above where his head was. So, when he went to straighten himself, the back of his head bumped against the bottoms of her huge breasts.

Thoom~

He heard that oddly, auditory enticing drum sound once again, catching the way those massive mounds on the toon wife's chest bounced a few times before they went back to how they were originally resting. "Sorry..." He apologized before looking back at Dolores, another nervous chuckle leaving him as he buttoned and zipped his pants and then went to work on the belt.

Jessica didn't give much of a reaction, merely staring at Eddie for a second but it didn't seem to be in a reproachful manner. She certainly didn't seem upset about what had just happened. In fact, it could be argued that she intentionally did that just so she could get Eddie's attention back on her. Though, no one would be able to approve that as her movements were flawless and could actually be seen as an accident.

She ended up placing her hands on her wide hips and started to walk towards the door, figuring she wouldn't be able to get Eddie's help with this other woman interfering. Dolores got out of her way quickly enough, making sure to glare at her the entire time, but Jessica didn't let that bother her. The voluptuous toon had dealt with far too many other women giving her that same exact look wherever she went. When she was just a few feet away from the doorframe, she turned her upper body to look at Eddie over her shoulder.

"Goodbye, Eddie..." She said in her usual, enchanting voice. "My offer stands firm. Think about it." Jessica lifted her right hand up to her lips, pressing those plump pouts against her fingertips. When she pulled her fingers away, a smart smack was hard and a kiss imprint could now be seen on her gloved hand. She then flattened her hand in the air, with the palm facing up towards the ceiling, and gave a soft blow, sending the imprint off and bringing it to life. The flying lips fluttered through the air animatedly and made a few twirls before it honed in on a clear spot on Eddie's left cheek. It nosedived down and smacked onto his skin and stayed there as the detective brought a hand up to it and felt the lips now sticking to his face.

Jessica turned back around and continued out the door, swaying her hips even more than before and showing off her pert ass with each step, as if she were trying to make a very lasting impression on Eddie's mind. She gave him on last glance once she turned outside in the hall before she became nothing more than a sexy silhouette on his door.

Dolores immediately turned to look at Eddie when the shadow was gone from the door, clenching her fists as she strode over to him. "Well!" A few quick clicks of her heels and she was right in front of him. She immediately snatched the blown kiss off with her right hand and threw it onto the floor. "Do you want to tell me what she was doing with her arms around you?!" She yelled the question to really emphasize just how incensed she was right now.

"I was trying to push her away!" Eddie stammered because this was quite possibly the angriest he'd seen in her in years!

"Then what are these?!" She fired off this next question and then used her index finger to point at the kiss marks still left on his face. "Not to mention the fact that I caught you with your pants down!" Before Eddie could say another word, she turned around and heatedly exited the office.

Dolores was simply too quick in doing this for him to try and come up with a better excuse. Not that he had one. "Wait! Dolores!" He followed after her hurriedly, trying to think of something to lessen her anger whilst trying to get his pants back up.

-Outside-

Eddie caught up to the brunette just as she got out of the building, seeing her make a beeline for the bar she worked at across the street. He was able to get her by the arm before she crossed, though, and stopped her in her tracks. "That wasn't what it looked like, Dolores! She just wanted to get her hands on the rabbit!" He tried to explain but she didn't believe him at all.

She forcibly took her arm away from his grip before turning to him, pointing an accusatory finger. "I don't want to hear it, Eddie!" Dolores yelled before balling her fists and placing them onto her hips. "I've been running around trying to get information to help you out with your case and I find you with some toon hussy?! She was clearly trying to get into your pants and she was doing pretty damn well considering they were on the floor!"

"That wasn't what was going to happen!" Eddie replied back, ignoring the looks he was getting from onlookers on the sidewalk since he was still without a shirt.

"Whatever," Dolores rolled her eyes and turning around once again to face the bar. "I'm going to go make sure nothing's broken at the bar because I really don't want to speak with you right now." And then she took off, leaving Eddie in front of his apartment building and struggling to think of a way to properly explain what had happened. When he couldn't, he simply let out a sigh and turned around, heading back up to his office.

Unknowingly to him, a pair of emerald green eyes had watched this little scene and followed the detective when he re-entered the building.

-Nearby-

Jessica sat calmly in the driver's seat of her rather luxurious car, watching the entire argument between Eddie and the other woman from his office. She was parked nearby so she was able to hear every single word that the woman, Dolores she thought she heard her being named, said to the detective. Dolores really should've known that it was nigh impossible for a man, human or toon, to resist her sensual and alluring aura. Jessica Rabbit knew that she was a stunningly beautiful piece of artwork and she wasn't afraid to use every asset she possessed to her advantage. Everything about her could make a man's blood boil with lust. From the way her wide hips swayed like a hypnotic pendulum to the mountainous mounds that bounced and jiggled deliciously on her chest, she was the closest thing to a goddess this world had ever seen.

Sure, it'd be extremely conceited to think such a thing but after years and years of men being enamored with her body, there was no other way to describe it. Against human women, she had them all beat when it came to comparing her impossibly curvaceous figure to the physically limited ones they had. Men would always stare at her humongous breasts just to watch them move as she took a step with her mile-long legs whilst swaying her hips that swung to a fro, their primal instincts threatening to rise up and take control of them. The only thing that would keep those men from trying to woo her, not that they'd ever be able since they never impressed her enough, was the fact that she was a cartoon.