Why Fuck A Black Man? Ch. 03

Story Info
Vanessa gets close with Ruby.
1.7k words
3.62
33.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Well Terry had finally stopped trying to talk about that night. I made it quite clear how I felt about his disgusting act. In trying to deal with all this I started joining my co-workers after work for a couple of drinks. After a few weeks I had gotten close with Ruby, the office manager.

At first just shared the typical wife complaints about their husbands. Then, one Friday night it was just Ruby and I left. Normally I stopped at two glasses of wine but tonight I went one more. I also shared more then I intended with Ruby.

It began with the same old whining how all Terry thought about was sex. Ruby smiled her agreement. Then without meaning to, I had told her about catching him jerking off. Not all the details, just him watching porn and playing with himself.

Ruby took my hand and told me everything will be fine. All guys do it. Blah, blah, blah...

With tears in my eyes I leaned to her, "Why? Why does he do this to me?"

"Sweetheart, he wasn't doing it to you. He was just letting off some steam. C'mon, every guy I have ever known does it. Even Bruce."

I looked at her, "How could you let him do that?"

"Let him, sometimes I help and sometimes I... well I watch."

She picked up her glass and took a sip of wine. I was almost as shocked when she said that as I was catching Terry beating off. I sat there stunned, unable to speak.

"Vanessa! It is a thrill to see my guy get off. Plus, no wet spot"

Her joke broke the moment as we both laughed. I knew she was serious but I still could not believe she watched him just pleasure himself.

"How, I mean, what, what do you do when he is...?

"Sometimes I talk dirty. You know, 'wow what a big cock' and stuff. I always know when he is about to finish and ramp it up a bit. Telling him how much I want him to cum. How good it tastes. It really gets him going good."

My shock returned.

"Sweetheart, every guy jerks one off. I love to watch and sometime help a little. It brings us closer and like I said, when I'm not in the mood it makes everyone happy."

We sat there with the last of our wine getting warm. Finally I worked up enough nerve to ask, "How do you get him to do that instead of, you know, doing you?"

Ruby almost laughed. "Easy, just offer. Say something like 'Honey I am tired but would love to watch you get off for me'. Always make it about how it turns you on and any guy will do anything for you!"

"I don't know. It doesn't feel right to me."

Ruby downed the last of her drink, leaned towards and whispered, "Would you like to see how it is done?"

WOW! That certainly caught me by surprise. For the first time I look at Ruby as a woman not a co-worker. I guess now I should mention she is black. She was slightly taller then me. Her skin a light color and her hair was a mass collection of soft brown bouncing curls. The dress she sported certainly showed the curves in all the right places. It was then I truly noticed how big a chest she has. I admit, I was a little jealous of her, a beautiful, sexy woman who knew how to handle her man.

I blushed as I thought about her getting Bruce to masturbate for us. For a brief instant I considered it, "Well, that is a tempting offer but, no thanks."

"OK. But you do not know what you are missing." she smiled.

"Oh I have a pretty good idea. I got the preview show a few weeks back."

We both laughed. I finished my drink. After paying the bill we left together. A quick hug good-bye and just as I turned to walk to my car Ruby said, "Remember, if you change your mind just let me know."

I smiled and waved back thinking, "Sure. My husband is a sex pervert and I am getting offers to watch another man beat off with his wife there as well!"

The wine worked its magic. When I arrived home I was feeling good. The week was over and I had no plans for the weekend but to relax and work on my tan.

The first thing I noticed was Terry's car not parked on the road. It was in the driveway. What the hell? That is where I park. He knows that.

My good mood was quickly replaced with anger. The fucking, masturbating bastard! I stormed in the house ready for a fight, "What the hell are you doing parked in the driveway. I had to leave my car in the street!"

No answer.

I called out again, "Terry, what are you doing? Where are you?"

Walking to our bedroom I found the door closed. I knew what he was doing. Not again, not this time. Barging into the room I was ready to rip him a new one. Hell, he might like that!

"Terry, you fucking..."

Terry was not there. That is when I heard a noise from the closet. Terry walked out carrying an armload of clothes. I looked at him," What the fuck are you doing?"

My whole day was spinning. The wine was making everything fuzzy but somehow perfectly clear too.

"I am packing. I spoke with Mom and she and Dad are letting me stay with them for a while."

It was a simple statement. Spoken like he was telling about the weather.

"What do you mean you are staying with your parents? You can't leave. This is your home dammit!"

With that same calmness he told me, "This is a house and I am going to my folks. I think we need some time apart."

I stood there watching him pack. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Not believing what was happening. I went to work this morning, collected my paycheck, and had a few drinks. That is when the world went topsy-turvy. Ruby wants me to watch her husband masturbate and now my husband is leaving me.

I couldn't take anymore. As Terry zipped up the suitcase I brushed by me.

"Please, don't go." I spoke so softy I am not sure he heard me.

He paused in the doorway. I watched his shoulders as he sighed. The he walked down the hallway and out the front door.

I remained standing there until I heard the car start. It was surreal, it was not happening.

I wiped my eyes, shook my head and went to bed. Terry would be home later; he was just working late on some project or another.

Saturday morning did not begin well for me. I was not hung over but last night was a blur. A bad dream.

I cried all morning. I must have picked up the phone to call Terry a hundred times. Each time ready to beg him to return to me. Each time not willing to give him the satisfaction of humiliating me yet again.

Finally I picked up the phone ready to call and curse him out for treating me this way when I thought, what would Ruby do? She had her man under control. I went searching for my purse; it was on the floor near the sofa. Got my Palm Pilot out and looked up Ruby's home number. She gave it out to all of us in case of emergency.

Sure of myself now I dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ruby, its Vanessa. Uh, how are you?"

"Vanessa? I'm fine. Is there something going on at work?"

"No, no nothing like that. I uh, well..."

"Have you reconsidered my offer?"

"What? No I mean yes, but. No I... I need someone to talk to."

"I'm sorry. I was only teasing. Are you OK?"

"Ruby, Terry left me. He packed up and just left me last night."

"Vanessa, I am so sorry. Sweetheart are you alone?"

"Yes", he tears started again, I was so embarrassed.

"Sweetheart, would you like me to come over?"

"No, I don't want to be here anymore. Could I come over there, please?"

"Why sure. Do you have my address?"

I read it form my Palm Pilot. It took tried since my tears made it hard to make out, "Let me get cleaned up and I will be over. And Ruby, thanks."

"No problem. I will be waiting."

I took a quick shower and changed into my Saturday jeans and a sweatshirt. Printed out directions to Ruby's home and left my home for hers.

I knew she had some money but I was unprepared for the size of her house. It had a rounded driveway surrounded by a manicured lawn. Four columns support the overhanging roof. The porch was almost as big as my front yard.

I was a little nervous. I was coming to a friend for support but suddenly realized I really did not know her well at all. Screwing up my courage I drove up the drive, got out of my car, walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. I half expected a servant to answer. It was that kind of house.

A few seconds later the door opened and the biggest black man I had ever seen stood there smiling down at me. He must have been over 6'5" tall. Arms bigger around then my legs. His skin rippled with muscles and was as dark as night. I never could tell the age of my black friends but he did have some grey at the temples. I was too busy taking all this I did not hear him at first.

"You are Vanessa right?"

"Uh, yes, yes I am. Sorry. I am little out of sorts this morning."

What an understatement!

"Well come on in. Rubes is waiting for you out back."

I walked through the house. I fell in behind Bruce as he showed me to the back door. I remember passing several paintings on walls, a formal dining room, and game room complete with pool table and what I can only call a guys paradise. Large screen television with stuffed chairs and two oversize sofas scattered about the enormous space.

I noticed all this but I kept looking at Brice. His arms were huge and his legs all muscle. His ass was tight! I started understanding why Ruby like to watch him masturbate. A body like that in the throws of passion, I started regretting my rather hasty decision last night. Really, now that Terry was gone.

Giln
Giln
52 Followers