Why Fuck A Black Man? Ch. 04

Story Info
First Contact.
2.9k words
4.14
28.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Watching Bruce escort me to Ruby momentarily took my mind off Terry's departure last night. He opened the back door to allow me out first, such a gentleman! I stepped outside and saw a huge pool below a dark stained deck. Ruby was sitting at a glass table in shorts and T-shirt. The morning sun making her skin glow.

"Oh c' mere sweetheart."

She stood up and we hugged. It was the best I had felt since last night.

"Sit down here. Bruce, would you be a dear and bring Vanessa here a tea?"

I look back at Bruce, he smiles, "Certainly. Anything else you would like?"

Ruby answered for both us, "Nothing right now, but maybe something later. I will let you know."

Bruce disappeared back into the house and Ruby looked at me. Patiently waiting for me to start. Boy did I start. At the beginning and all way through. This time not leaving out any details. I hardly remember everything. I know I cried. Ruby cried. Suddenly I felt a shadow come over me. Startled I looked up. Bruce was standing there holding two bowls and a picture of tea.

"I though you might be getting hungry. I made some pasta salad and more tea."

"How thoughtful! Thanks honey, you are a doll."

Ruby got up and helped him set our table. I noticed Bruce refilled our glasses. Still feeling a little numb I muttered a "thanks" and stared into my bowl.

After Bruce went inside Ruby and I started eating. I started pecking at first until I realized how hungry I was. I finished the entire bowl and another glass of tea. Ruby did the same. By the time we finished I was actually feeling better.

Ruby asked if I felt like swimming, "Some exercise is just what you need right now."

I tried to beg off, "Uh, I don't know. I don't have a suit or anything..."

Ruby just fixed her stare on me, "You know that is no excuse. I'm sure I have a suit you can wear. C'mon, lets go look."

Without waiting for me, she stood up and started towards the back door. She did not even look back.

Not knowing exactly what I should do I finally stood and walked into the house as well. The back door opened into the game room. Again I was somewhat awed by the size. I caught a glimpse of Ruby as she turned right and started up the stairs.

She teased me, "C'mon slowpoke or I will pick the suit for you!"

I quickly caught up. From the top of the stairs she led me to a bedroom in which I am sure my entire home would fit. In the middle was a king size bed decked to the hilt in pink and white colors. The room was certainly a women's dream. One dressing table took one wall. A make up stand the other. There was a door to the both sides of the headboard. Ruby walked directly to the one on the right.

"Let me see. I think I am just a bit bigger up top but... Yes here it is."

She pulled out a two piece that did not leave much to the imagination, "Bruce got this for me but you know how guys are, uh sorry. He loved the style but it was a little tight."

I understood why. It was hot pink, thong and what I would call pasties for my breasts. I felt my blush start just looking at it, "Ruby! I can not wear that! I might as well go nude."

She gave me sly little smile, "Well I wouldn't mind..."

I laughed, "Well I would. I never even did that for Terry."

That brought me up short. I felt my anger return. Anger at the bastard for putting me in the situation Ruby was trying to be supportive after all, "OK, give the suit, or should I say dental floss and post it notes."

"You can change in the bathroom on the other side of the bed. I will be out in a moment."

I walked around the room imagining what it would be like to live here. Everything you could ever want and a sexy man doing whatever you wish!

I did a quick change. Noticing I need to do a little more trimming of my pubic hair to truly sport a suit like this. But I figured it would be OK for today. I walked out to find Ruby already standing there in a yellow suit that was actually smaller then the one she had given me.

"Wow! I thought my suit was tiny."

"Well, normally I would go in my birthday suit but I am not sure we are ready for that... yet."

Smiling I said, "Thanks for being so understanding. Well, lets get going."

We returned to the deck and walked down the steps the pool. The sun had warmed the afternoon air and I dipped my toe in the water. Perfect! Warm and inviting. I eased into the pool letting the water wash off the past twenty-four hours. I slid under the water, it felt so good!

I came back up with a little splash just in time to see Ruby make a dive from the board, slicing into the water with nary a ripple. Obvious she had done that before!

She swam underwater to the other end of the pool and popped up, "I love to jump in and get going fast!"

We swam and played in the pool for a while. Eventually we ended up sitting on the side talking more about Terry and I. As the sun dried us I was started a second time by Bruce's shadow.

"Are you girls almost done? I would like to do my afternoon laps."

Ruby answered, "Thanks for waiting for us. Go ahead. We won't be in your way."

With that Bruce walked to the diving board. I watched as he removed his T-shirt and shorts. Boy did I get en eye full and more. Bruce was wearing a purple Speedo. I had heard about black men before but this was unbelievable. The bulge in those trunks had to hold the largest cock I had ever seen. I stared for a moment and started my second blush of the day. Bruce made his way to the end of the board and dove in, not quite as gracefully as Ruby, but his body was certainly larger and harder.

"I think you might know why I like what we talked about last night now. He is great at everything he does." Ruby bragged.

Bruce started his laps as we watched. After five ruby began cheering, "GO BABY GO!"

I joined her and pretty soon Bruce swam right to us. Working his way between Ruby's legs he said, "I thought you said we would not distract me?"

"No, no, no honey. I said we would not be in your way."

She leaned down and I watched as these two beautiful people kissed. Bruce's hands wrapped around her back, pulling her tighter. Ruby let a small moan escape and then pushed him back. Since Bruce was so strong I knew he was playing along by falling back into the water. I laughed with Ruby. I also noticed her nipples were doing there best tom poke through what little material there was.

"C'mon, if we stay he won't stop and I am sure you are not ready for that."

Trying to tease her back for earlier I replied, "Well, not yet anyway."

This got her attention!

We toweled off and returned to the bedroom. I looked at my jeans and sweatshirt on the floor. Terry always told me how sexy I was in jeans.

"Hey! Would you like something different to wear? I get so tired of jeans."

"Sure, why not?"

I joined her in the large walk-in closet and started looking at some of the things she had. There were business suits and other work outfits. I spied some rather revealing dresses in the back. Ruby grabbed an outfit holding up to my body.

"Well I think you would look great in this."

It was a mini skirt and pale pink blouse. Lace everywhere.

"I thought we were going for comfortable here?"

"I am, I am, but I saw this and thought of you. Add some hose, maybe thigh highs and the right panties. You could own any room you walked into sweetheart."

For some reason that made me feel good.

Finally we decided on nice comfortable sweatpants and oversized T-shirts.

"Lets get some dinner and see what my Brucy is up for tonight."

We walked downstairs to the kitchen this time. "Brucy" was there already.

"What do you two beautiful women want for dinner? I have chicken, steak and even hamburgers."

"Anything is fine for me."

Ruby answered, "Well I want a large juicy piece of meat."

We all knew what she was talking about.

"Well, let me see what I can whip up. Would you like some daiquiris with that M'am?"

Ruby looked back at me questioningly, "Are you in the mood?"

"Yea, lets have some."

Ruby ushered me to the game room and told me to get comfortable, she and Bruce would prepare everything.

I curled up on the sofa and watched some television. Just flipping around enjoying the feeling of contentment Ruby had made for me. In no time she brought out two banana daiquiris for us.

"Bruce is grilling the steaks and potatoes. Should be ready soon. Now we just have to sit back and relax."

We all enjoyed the meal. Eating outside with this couple as the sun set made me feel part of something special. I had a good friend in Ruby and knew she had made this day special for me.

We kept drinking daiquiris as Bruce cleaned up.

"He is great guy. I mean he has taken care of us all day."

Ruby smiled at me, "Well, there are two reasons. One I promised him I would get you in a swimsuit..."

"What! Why would he even want to with you as his wife?"

"Trust me, you are a naturally sexy women. I was surprised he swam to me instead of you in the pool."

That thought made think thoughts I ought not think about another women's husband.

"What was the second thing?"

"Remember what we talked about last night?"

"Really! Uh, maybe I should get going..."

I did not want to, I was having such a good time.

"Uh Vanessa, you have had quite a bit to drink. I think you had better stay the night."

"Ruby! I can't stay here if you two are going to... you know."

She just laughed, "Of course you can. We don't HAVE to put on a show for you. Besides, Bruce will be thinking of you anyway. Having you in the house will make it even more exciting.

This got my attention. Ruby telling me she was going to have sex with her husband knowing he was thinking of me. I was speechless. I mean, what could I say?

Ruby grinned, "Makes you think doesn't it?"

I could only nod.

"Sweetie, I love my man. I know that he has a LOT to offer another woman so I make sure he has everything he needs right here at home. C'mon, I will get you ready for bed. Then I will get ready for my bedtime..."

I giggle right along with her. We went upstairs to the same bedroom, "Here ya' go. Perfect. If you will come into our bedroom wearing this I guarantee Bruce will have a great night. After all, it is the least we can do for him after today."

She held a deep violet chemise, "Try this on."

Without thinking I quickly stripped and pulled it over my head. It was pure silk. Sliding past my nipples made them instantly hard. Ruby noticed immediately.

"I think someone likes it!"

I twirled about, "Well, it does feel good."

"You have to come and say good-night to us. Bruce will just about cum seeing you in this."

"Well, um..."

"Puh-leease?"

Her puppy dog eyes convinced me, "OK. But promise me, nothing more. I am not interested in seeing a show tonight.

Ruby flashed a great big grin, "Ok, give me about ten minutes to get him ready. I PROMISE, just getting him ready for bed time, nothing more."

I watched as she practically bounced from my room down the hallway. I walked slowly behind her and closed the door. I did not want to ruin the surprise. Now, what to do for ten minutes? I checked myself out in the mirror and certainly liked what I saw! The hem barely covered my ass. Turning quickly provided a glimpse of me. I was getting turned on just looking at myself.

Wait! How long had it been? I cracked the door open and peeked down the hallway. It was dark save for a sliver of light emanating from the bedroom two doors away. I had to decide, would I show off for Bruce or chicken out? I rubbed the front of my fabric, feeling my hard nipples poking through. That was answer enough.

Tiptoeing on the carpet in my bare feet I made my way towards the light. I crept along trying to hear what was going on inside. I could almost make out what there were saying. Then Ruby's voice was clear.

"Sweetie, she is married and so, may I add, are you! Did you really think she would turn into slut just for you?"

I could not quite hear his reply.

"Bruce, she is in love with her husband. I am trying to help her through this difficult time. Don't be a pig."

Again, I could ALMOST hear his words before Ruby answered.

"How about if I give you something special tonight? Maybe a little extra fun. Would you like to get some of my scarves out? You know the ones."

Her voice was playful and seductive. It made me wonder what she would do with scarves. A dance or something?

I waited outside their room whilst the scarves wee made ready. I was not sure what to expect but knew it would be 'something special'.

Finally I heard Ruby say, "OK, we are now ready. Let me check on Vanessa so I know we will not be interrupted. I promise to be right back."

I had to act fast so I knocked on the door, opening the door more, trying to get a glimpse of whatever they were doing, "Knock, knock. Anyone home?"

"Oh, there you are. I was just coming to tuck you in sister."

I took in the room, even larger then mine. A four-poster bed, holding Bruce up. A sheet covered him and I easily saw he was excited. I was too! Ruby wore a deep red robe covering everything from head to toe.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you both thank-you for today. I really, really needed it. If there is anything I can do for you ever, just ask. I mean it."

I started tearing up but not before I noticed Bruce's wrists were secured to the two top posts by scarves! Ruby had tied him to the bed. This strong man allowed himself to be tied down by a 75 kG woman. Ruby was in control.

"We are happy to do it sweetie. Anything for a friend."

I walked over towards the bed, not letting on I knew Bruce was immobile, "Well, I am about ready for bed. I hope I did not keep you UP too late."

I glanced back to Ruby. She only smiled, looking at her husband.

"Bruce, you have been wonderful. I can hope to find someone to love me like you love Ruby someday."

I quickly twirled, showing off my ass to him. I was getting wet! I walked back to Ruby.

She hooked her arm around mine, "C'mon, I will escort you to your room madam."

Acting like a mother hen she helped me into bed and truly tucked me in, sheet to my chin and all. I smiled at her, "Thanks again. It really has been special."

"Well, I have one more treat for you, if you wish. Your TV has all the premium channels plus one extra. If you tune into AV-1 I guarantee a show unlike any other."

"What do you mean?"

"Just watch. You might check out the drawer next to the bed. I know I would."

With that Ruby exited my room, closing the door. I had to work a bit to un-tuck myself. Ruby did a good job getting me into bed. The TV remote was on the nightstand beside me. Turning it on I saw a dark image, two people talking. The sound caught up with the video.

"Well, she is down for the night. What can I do for you now?"

"Baby, please, please! Make me cum. I have been hard all day. I did everything you asked, let me cum?"

His voice whimpered, begging for release. Then the video came into focus. It was the bedroom I had just left! Bruce was now completely exposed, his rigid, dark coal cock standing straight up as Ruby gently stroked it. It was huge! The largest I had ever seen. Her slim figures teased him.

"I bet you wish she was here right now. Her lily-white hand wrapped around you.. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please. Let me cum. I will do anything, just make me cum!"

Now I opened the drawer. In it I found a big, black dildo. Tonight was going to be something special all right!

Giln
Giln
52 Followers