Why, Hello Again!

Story Info
John returns to Sarah's hotel room for more fun.
1.5k words
3.83
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look down at the paper in your hand. Printed in her handwriting is the message 318. She left it at the front desk for you. You look up at the door in front of you, room number 318. You feel your stomach start to tighten and you look down at your watch. You are a little bit early. You straighten your shirt, try to shake your nerves, and knock.

At first, the door stays put. You wait a few minutes and then knock again. The door finally cracks and you see part of her face peering out. "Do I know you sir?" she smiles, giggles and opens the door.

First thing you notice is her hair is different. Instead of her normal blonde, she has changed it to a vibrant red. The color makes her eyes larger, but it brings out the blue in them.

Before you can lower your stare to the rest of her, she wraps her leg around your waste and while holding the walls of the entryway, she pulls you into her. She brings her mouth just moments away from yours and stops. She lowers her voice and looks you right in the eye, "Are you ready to have some fun?" You just nod.

She takes you by the hand and pulls you into the room. Inside, it has all the major accommodations that any other normal hotel room would have. A bed, a desk, a chair, TV, lamp but all in all, nothing to really catch your attention, except that things have defiantly been moved. All the furniture, except for the bed and the chair, have been pushed into a corner. She must have done this. The bed is moved away from the wall and put in the center of the room. The chair is sitting next to the bed, facing it. She has probably planned some spectacular moves with that. In your mind you imagine her curling her thick, curvy body around the angles of the chair.

You now stop and realize you haven't really looked at her since you came in. She is used to men looking at her, actually she expects it. You notice her arranging the pillows on the bed. She feet are bare, but so are her legs. Your eyes follow the map of her body, up her long, lean, legs to her beautiful ass. She is wearing a little pair of black lace panties, not quite a thong, but they rise just a little bit so her ass hangs out the bottom. As she wrestles with the sheets, she spreads her legs just enough to give you a peak at her soft pussy. It is shaved, soft, and pink. You forgot exactly how pink. It glistens with her juices and you remember how wet she got the last time you were together.

She has finished making the bed and flips around to face you. A small black lace top matches the panties and covers the rest of her body. Her large, perky breasts bounce and sway with her every movement. Her nipples push out against the lace material reminding you that they match her pussy, they are both pink. "Sorry about that." She says it, but she doesn't really seem too upset about the whole thing. "You're a little early, but I should have figured you would be. I'm always a little bit late." She shrugs and moves over to you.

"Could you sit? You standing over me makes me nervous!"

You can never imagine her being nervous about anything, but you sit in the desk chair. She moves around you, pulling items out of suitcases and flinging them onto her freshly made bed. You know from experience to keep your mouth shut while a woman is planning what she is wearing. Unlike your girlfriend, Olivia, Sarah seems to be a last minute kinda girl. She doesn't like to plan at all. She once told you she doesn't like to make plans because they never turn out how you want them too so why set yourself up for disappointment? Even this trip was last minute for her.

Weeks ago, you had mentioned that Olivia would be out of town for the week on her spring break. You couldn't get off work, so she was leaving you home alone. What a perfect time for Sarah to come see you. When you had told her about it, she didn't really seem interested, just saying, "We'll see when it gets here." After debates on cheaper flights, and being able to get time off, you realized that Sarah didn't care about that. She was used to people making time for her where ever she went and since she frequently flew, she was used to the high price of tickets. You really don't know where she called home, since she was always in a different place when y'all talked. She never got an apartment someplace because she gets bored with the area and the people in a couple of months and just moves. She was a masseuse, which made it easy for her to make money and keep on traveling. Her spontaneity and totally lack of committing to anything just made her even more attractive to you. Your life was full of schedules and meeting and routine and none of those things were in her vocabulary.

You wonder out of your daydream and noticed that she was dressed. She had a short black dress. Nothing flashy, but she never wore anything flashy. Her beauty was her best accessory and fancy clothing just took away from it. Her long red hair was down with pieces pinned away from her face. Her makeup was softer than what you were used to seeing on her. She was here to give a speech, so you guessed that dark eyes and red lips weren't really appropriate for that setting. Her conventional look was different, but like always, Sarah made it completely sexy. She turns to you, "Can you zip me up?"

You start to zip up her dress when she turns and runs her hands around your neck. You close your eyes as she softly kisses you. Her thigh rubs and grinds against your cock, making it instantly hard.

"I've missed you." You breathe when she releases your lips.

"Oh, yeah?" she volleys back. She never says anything she doesn't mean and so you don't expect her to tell you she missed you back. You know she didn't. You were just lucky to be a pit stop on Sarah's eternal trip.

"What did you miss about me?" She asks as she drops to her knees and pulls your dick out of your pants. You watch as in one swift motion, she devours your hard, thick cock into her mouth. Your body instantly shivers with the moist attention that your dick is receiving. You watch her head move along the thickness of you dick and you feel her tongue run along the bottom of it, slow at times and sometimes it the speed quickens. Your legs start to shake, just a little as hot passion fills your body. While she sucks your cock, she is blindly fiddling with the button on your jeans. Finally, she figures out the button and jerks your pants down to your ankles, followed by your boxers. You don't want to be confined by the pants that around your ankles now like shackles, so you try to kick off your shoes without falling over or interrupting Sarah working her magic. You stumble a little bit, but she grabs your ass hard and keeps you balance for you. She is still sucking your cock and now she is running her nails up and down the back of your thighs.

You finally get rid of your pants and spread your legs. She takes your dick out of her mouths and runs her hands up and down your dick making it harder. While she rubs you man part, she takes one of your balls into her mouth. She gently moves it around in her mouth, swooshing it around like mouthwash. She tugs a little bit with her head and your knees start to buckle. Her hand is still stroking your cock, but the sensation of her sucking your balls is almost too much for you. You reach down and hold onto her head before you loose your mind. Her tongue licks your nuts and she sucked in a little bit and pulls your other ball into her mouth. Back and forth she moves your balls in her mouth while giving your dick a hard tug.

Suddenly she stops and looks up at you. You look down at her to see what is wrong. Her large blue eyes just stare up at you, but you don't know what she wants and you don't know what made her stop! She finally tells you.

"What did you miss about me?" And you realize that if you get this wrong she will not continue.

'Dear God, give me the right answer!'you silently pray. You stand there a moment, not knowing what to say to her...