Why I Am an Anal Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets her horny ass tested outdoors.
2k words
4.5
136.8k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced home as fast as I could, but I knew my chances of beating him were slim.

"And where have you been?" He said, as if talking to a naughty child. I felt like I had been caught truanting.

Before he left for work that morning he told me to expect a long hard ass fuck the moment he came home, and he had a little surprise to make sure I didn't forget. He had me get on all fours, then he pushed a thick plug into my tight but eager hole.

I moaned for him, he likes it when I moan. He slowly fucked me as I made slutty noises into a pillow, I adore ass play.

He left all too soon, leaving me horny and unsatisfied. He told me to be a good girl and wait until he got home. It was impossible.

I loved having my sensitive hole filled of course, it made my chores much more fun. Feeling a plug grind against my insides makes anything sexy. I was desperate to cum though, seemingly endless waiting is the worst torture.

I had to keep myself occupied. I went for a walk, and it helped. Sure I felt nasty walking around in public with a sex toy in my ass, but I wasn't going to masturbate in the street.

I was nearly into town when my phone rang, my ass master calling to tell me he'd be home soon, that I should be ready to have my naughty little bum fucked all night.

That's how I found myself feeling like a truant. It was silly really, it's wasn't as if I had done anything wrong. He looked my strangely as I explained.

"Interesting." He said at last.

"Is it?"

"Very. You like your ass full in public, that's very interesting. I've changed my mind, I'm not going to fuck your ass yet. Wait here."

I felt a rush through my body, he was going to make me do something horrible, I just knew it. He strode upstairs and a minute later he reappeared with one of my favourite ass toys. It was my inflatable plug.

I'll describe it for you. It has the usual butt plug shape, medium size, but it has a thick rubber cover which inflates. It gets pretty big, 4 pumps and it's the same size as a large plug. It can grow much bigger then that though.

A tube comes out of the base connected to a hand pump, and there's a handset controlling the vibrations through a wire. I forgot to say it vibrates too. It's a cruel little toy; it can give both pleasure and pain, usually at the same time. I love it.

I eyed him wickedly.

"And what do you plan on using that for." I said

"Pull your jeans down and you might find out."

He slipped the old plug out of my ass, its home for the last 5 hours; I felt empty but not for long, he quickly refilled me with the inflatable, forcing it in me.

"Pull your pants up and get ready for a walk." He commanded.

I felt a tingle run up my spine, I guessed that was coming, but it was still hot to hear.

"But what if people can see it?" I said, looking for an excuse to just get my horny ass abused right then.

"You'll find a way of hiding it, I'm sure."

He was right.

I put the pump-tube and vibe-control-wire between my ass cheeks so they came out the top of my jeans. The vibration control I clipped to my belt, the pump already sat against the small of my back. I put a loose button-up shirt on with the sleeves rolled up; even I couldn't see any sign of the sex toy. There was no excuse now.

When I got downstairs he was ready to leave, it was 2pm and a sunny day. I put a pair of shoes on and we left, I felt both my ass and pussy tingle with anticipation.

We walked side by side at a casual pace, his hand on my back beneath my shirt. We looked like any other couple on a romantic walk; no one could tell he was controlling a sex toy in my ass.

I felt naughty. When he turned on the vibrations I blushed. They were quiet, but you could hear them. I wondered if anyone would notice, and I felt a rush through my body from knowing how slutty I was being.

We chatted but it was only small talk. I wasn't paying full attention, I was much more interested in what his hand was doing. Every so often he pumped my plug without warning. He had done it 4 times already; each one sent a shock wave through me more intense then the last.

"Ass slut." He said, loud enough for others to hear.

I looked at him shocked.

"You weren't listening to me were you?"

"Well, no, I, erm. I'm sorry, Master." I said. The last words were almost a whisper; I was hoping no one would hear.

"I was saying," he said labouring his words, "that we haven't had a romantic walk through the park in a while. Should we?"

"Sure." I said with a grin. The park wasn't far away, and it was full of dark places, perfect for dark deeds.

He pumped my ass again wiping the smile off my face, I gasped, it was starting to stretch me already. With every step the plug moved, it felt great but I was already desperately horny, it just added to my frustration.

We arrived with only 3 more pumps. That's 8 in total, the size of a fist. I groaned with each extra pump, but so far I'd been able to avoid acting too odd.

Suddenly the vibrations got stronger and louder, he had put them on full. The buzzing in my ass felt wonderful, but it was too obvious to anyone nearby. I looked at him, my eyes begging for a break, he smiled back and pumped my ass again.

It felt massive. It's a unique feeling, a constant erotic pain. Each time it's pumped it makes me even more desperate to cum, my unbearably stretched hole making me think of nothing but relief. It overrides my inhibitions, it makes me even sluttier.

I moaned the last time, not quietly or under my breath, but out loud; now he was grinning. We were walking slowly but steadily towards the woods, I wanted to run to the closest dark place and masturbate furiously.

I dreaded seeing someone emerging in front of us. We were almost under the trees when my luck ran out. Two cyclists, both guys, both late teens. I planned to ask my master to turn the vibes off if anyone came close but there wasn't enough time.

They slowed down to pass us; I was already blushing. The first one went by without even looking up, but the second stared right at me, he nearly stopped. I knew he'd heard the vibe and seen the look on my face; I felt humiliated.

As we walked into the woods my ass master led me off the path, leading me in the darkest direction. We walked on for a couple of minutes, leaving the path well behind. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Please, I have to cum, it's too much." I sobbed quietly.

He pumped my ass in response. I desperately tried to not make a sound, frightened of being heard.

"You can wait," he said, leading me to a nearby tree. He pushed me up against it.

"Stand still!" He ordered in his cruellest voice.

I did my best, closing my eyes and concentrating, trying to bear the huge object just a little longer. He unbuttoned and removed my shirt, then my bra. He raised my arms and I opened my eyes, he had a pair of handcuffs, he locked my hands behind my head.

He reached behind me and pumped again, I groaned loudly this time, giving up on silence.

"Please, I need to cum, it's too much, pleeeease." I begged.

"Me first." He replied, pushing me to my knees.

He unzipped his fly and whipped out his stiff cock, it was wet with precum, he gets off on torturing me. I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it hungrily.

I didn't need encouragement; I wanted him to cum quickly because I needed attention myself. I took his cock as deep as I could, and fucked it with my mouth savagely.

He obviously enjoyed penetrating my tight throat. He reached down and pumped my ass again, I moaned loudly onto his cock. He came, he shot thick streams of cum deep in my mouth. I sucked it all down.

His cock fell from my lips, I looked up at him licking them, acting nasty for his amusement. I could read in his face he wasn't finished yet.

"Stand up, slut!" He snarled, pulling me to my feet.

He produced a length of nylon cord from his pocket. He tied my cuffs up to a high branch, pulling my body taut. I was unable to resist whatever he did, or to hide if anyone saw us. My whole body tingled from my predicament, but especially my aching ass.

He pulled my jeans and panties down to my ankles, exposing me completely. I was breathing heavily, the plug felt almost unbearable. I wanted to cum hard, the thought of someone seeing me like this made me even hotter.

"You like being abused don't you?" He said, enjoying my discomfort.

"Yes." I replied breathlessly, hoping to please him.

"You love being degraded don't you?" He said, reaching around behind me.

"Yes, I do. I love it." I said, tensing up, expecting a shock any moment.

There was a long second of silence, then he pumped it. I moaned loudly, almost a scream. It felt so bad, but it made me so hot; pussy juices were trickling down my leg.

"You're a nasty piece of shit aren't you?" He said, taunting me.

"Yes. I'm shit, treat me like shit."

He slapped my ass when I said it, and then finally put his other hand on my pussy. He rubbed my clit roughly, I couldn't hold back, I made loud sex noises not caring who heard me.

"You're a slut, you'd do anything for pleasure, wouldn't you." He said, spanking me again.

"Yes, I am," I groaned, "I'm you're disgusting little slut."

I could feel my orgasm coming.

"You love pain don't you?" He said spanking me harder.

"Oh, yes, I do, I love it soo much." I said, unable to stop myself.

He pumped my ass, I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"You want more don't you?" He said, spanking me even harder.

"Yes, it feels so good. It feels so big. Stretch me, make me cry."

He pumped it again.

"Oh yeah, oh god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh my god, ohhhh fuck..." I shouted in an endless stream. The pleasure and pain were intense, I could see stars.

I felt my orgasm throughout my body, but my ass was on fire. Every bit of frustration was paid for ten times over in pleasure. Slowly my screaming turned into low slutty moans, then silence; I was spent.

He pressed the release valve on the inflatable, my ass instantly shrinking back to normal. My body sagged, I felt worn out. Relief. He uncuffed my hands and I dropped to the ground.

I lay there thinking of what a nasty whore I'd become, and if I'd get to do this again.

My pussy tingled, perhaps I wasn't finished after all.

The end

(Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did thinking up the ideas! If you found it particularly enjoyable, then please vote – using the scale just below – and perhaps even send me some feedback. Without previous feedback this story wouldn't be here, it is always appreciated; encouragement is good, but constructive criticism is invaluable in improving my future stories.

John Mcleod)