Why I Can't Wear Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! Ahh! Ow!" George whimpered, his fingers squeezing the life out of his tiny weeny.

"Look, George is getting off," Jenny yelled.

"He's really wanking the hell out of his little penis!" Carine laughed. "Don't wank it too hard, George, it might fall off."

Just then, George whimpered, and shook all over. From the head of his penis, a drop or two of white liquid dribbled out. The drop hung onto the tip of his little penis. It hung down, forming a larger drop suspended by a string of cum. The string broke and the drop fell to the ground without a sound. George shook all over, moaning and groaning. He dropped to his knees exhausted. His penis immediately began to shrink into a flaccid, compressed state, so that only the head was visible.

"Well, that wasn't too exciting," Jenny observed.

"He does have a pud. Not like big guy here," Carine laughed, turning her attention back to Josh.

"Cum for us, Josh!" Carine encouraged him.

"Yes, I'd very much like to see it!" Kim pleaded.

Josh closed his eyes.

Carine and Kim each felt a rumble in their hands. The rumble was deep in Josh's balls, a welling up of a mighty river, a mighty flood. Kim felt Josh's testicle swelling up in her hand, pulsating, ready to explode.

Kim felt a huge contraction in Josh's penis, so strong that it broke her grip. She quickly regained her grip and continued to pump. There was another contraction. And another. Both Kim and Carine were holding onto Josh's penis now for dear life. It was as if they had turned on a massive fire hose and couldn't get it under control. Suddenly, a small spurt of cum gush out of Josh's penis and landed about 3 feet in front of him.

"Well, that was great, Josh," Kim said, releasing her hand, thinking Josh was done. No sooner had she finished, another jet of white milky liquid came out of the head of Josh's penis, spurting droplets all over the ground and onto Kim. With Kim's hand off of Josh's cock, Carine could not control it, and it began to flop around wildly, spurting cum all around. One spurt hit Kim right on the cheek. She cried out, but could not help but lick her lips. Josh's cum tasted salty and strong, like the clam juice.

Finally, after a minute or so, Josh's penis stopped shooting out cum. Now, it just oozed out. Both Carine and Kim were drenched in white cum, and the ground looked like someone had spilled a vanilla milkshake. Carine let go off Josh's penis, which began to deflate. You could see the pulse of the penis, still, bump, bump. With each bump the massive phallus lowered. It was still enormous.

Kim looked around. It looked like Jenny had also gotten Rick to blow his load. He and Jenny were having a beer at the side of the pool.

George was still on his knees, whimpering, nursing his shriveled penis.

Josh stood above Carine and Kim, his penis still massive, though not fully hard.

"Gosh, Josh, you really do have a large penis." Kim observed.

"This is why I can't wear shorts." Josh muttered. "Can I have my glasses back now?"

THE END

12