Why I Fell For A Slag Called Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers

The male doctor continued wanking his wife's clit until her come had subsided, then the lady turned away, went to a desk drawer and took out a condom. She undid her husband's trousers and removed them along with his underpants, socks and shoes and expertly rolled the rubber along his erect and twitching shaft. He climbed onto the couch and knelt between Tracy's spread legs, leaned forward and allowed his wife to take his prick and guide it into Tracy's sloppy wet fuck hole. He then fucked Tracy hard for several minutes using first slow them faster and finally more frantic thrusts, looking Tracy directly in the eye as he did so. His wife sat down in a low armchair alongside them, raised her legs wide apart placing one leg over each arm of the chair and pulled her panties to one side fingering her clit again so that her husband could get a good look at her wanking off as he fucked the dirty little prostitute underneath him.

Eventually, he stiffened and gave a series of slow, deep thrusts accompanied by loud grunts as he came off and dumped his load of filthy semen inside the condom up Tracy's cunt.

He recovered from the exertion and dressed while his wife cleaned Tracy's wet fuck hole with tissues and helped her back on with her clothing. She was given a manila folder to hand in at reception on the way out in order to maintain the deception, then she left.

Tracy repeated the performance with this couple several times over a long period, and eventually they made a special request. The man wanted to do it to Tracy without a condom so he could come up inside her and look at his spunk running out afterwards. He asked Tracy if she was on the pill which she confirmed, then offered to conduct a full STD blood test on her, himself and his wife so they could do it with complete safety. Tracy agreed and they all gave a blood sample which was sent for analysis. A few days later, the results arrived at Tracy's home and all three were clear. That opened the door to the next stage of the game.

Tracy had to make an appointment as usual and met the couple in their consulting room as she had done previously. This time, when the woman had cum and the male doctor was fucking Tracy, he was doing it directly up inside he cunt without a rubber to protect her. When he finished, he shot jet after jet of thick, spermy cum all the way up inside Tracy's vagina until his cock went soft and plopped out of her. As he stood, his wife re-took her position and fingered Tracy's cunt feeling around inside her spunky hole. The woman then turned Tracy around so she lay across the couch then went down on her cunt and licked and sucked away at her sloppy cunt and piss flaps, licking all the spermy filth into her clit and sucking some of it into her mouth to swallow. Eventually, she collected the last of it, sat Tracy up and kissed it into her mouth, transferring the dirty dollops from her own mouth into Tracy's as they French-kissed and tongued one another. As they did this, the woman's hand had gone into her own panties where she knocked out another hand wank and finished herself off as they kissed.

Tracy worked as a prostitute like this for several years and she was able to tell me lots of horny stories about her exploits, all of which I loved hearing about. Over the years, she'd been fucked he up the arse while having filthy insults shouted at her, she'd had their filthy sperm squirted all over her face and hair, she'd vaginal examination equipment inserted into her while sucking a client off, she'd masturbated for them, urinated into a basin for them, she'd taken a shit into a surgical tray, she'd worn all kinds of kinky clothes for them, she'd had her cunt licked and sucked by men and women, she'd had two men at once (one up the cunt, one in her arse), she'd had to insert a vibrator into herself, put on a pair of rubber panties and walk through a crowded hospital while her client followed several paces behind, still with the plastic cock inside her, and she'd pretended to be one client's 'mummy', telling him off for wanking while he played with his cock.

One man liked Tracy to talk filth to him while he fucked her across his desk. She was well briefed beforehand and had to repeat the dirty words to him which encouraged him to come more quickly. She had to say "fuck it up me please, do it up my cunt, come inside me and fill me up. Give me a little baby with your sperm, give me an orgasm and make me pregnant while you do it in me. You're a dirty filthy fucker and I'm going to come on your cock. Do it up me, do it all in my vagina while I come, come on, fuck a baby out of me you fucking dirty cunt..." and so it went on, all the time getting filthier and filthier until he finished in his condom (yes, really!) inside her. Once he'd finished, his mood always changed and he became angry with himself and with her, throwing her out of his office like a cheap bit of trash.

On the last occasion she went with him he lost control completely and became violent. That was also the last time she worked as a prostitute – she decided there and then she wouldn't put herself through that kind of risk any more and refused to do any further visits or liaisons. Eventually, the requests stopped coming and that was that.

Tracy missed the income but not the lifestyle, and to make ends meet she took carer's jobs and cleaning work until we met at the house in Leeds. At that time she was still seeing, but not living with, the father of one of her children, and admitted to me that they fucked regularly. I was jealous and wanted her to stop seeing him immediately if we were to get back together properly, but part of it turned me on knowing my sexy lover was getting fucked out by another man when we were apart.

Lying in bed alone one night, thinking about Tracy's prostitute stories and wondering whether she was fucking with her other man right then, the germ of an idea occurred to me which grew and grew until I'd hatched the dirtiest and most monumental of all plans ever conceived.

As a result of my plan, the next six months were like a whirlwind. I proposed to Tracy, she accepted and we made wedding plans, but with a set of conditions which I shared with Tracy and to which she agreed.

Tracy contacted her 'silver fox' client to ask if he and his wife would join us at our wedding. There would be no other guests and they would act as witnesses at the register office in town. She then asked if they would join us back at my new house afterwards and when he readily accepted, Tracy asked if he would also run another series of blood screens on all four of us just in case 'anything should arise...' Of course, we knew exactly what was going to arise as we'd planned it in careful detail. Blood screens came back clear and we finalised our wedding arrangements which included our two guests.

Our wedding day arrived and Tracy and I met Mark and Sally at the register office at the appointed time. They were both so pleased to see Tracy being married and were generous with their compliments and praise.

Mark was indeed how Tracy had described him, mid-sixties, tall and fit with greying hair and with a broad smile. Sally, also mid sixties and tall, and wore a very figure-hugging red dress which finished at her knee and which showed off her full and voluptuous figure with big, protruding tits, great cleavage and lovely curvy legs.

Tracy looked fabulous too. She wore a knee-length white dress, white stockings and white court shoes and a white fascinator hat complete with a mini veil which came down over her eyes. She looked every inch the beautiful bride and I was very proud of her.

After the register office ceremony, I'd arranged for a Bentley Flying Spur back to take us back to my new house and in the finest tradition I carried my new bride over the threshold. We had arranged for Tracy's children to stay with relatives for a few days so we could enjoy things between the four of us.

When we were inside, I opened champagne and we toasted our marriage, after which Sally encouraged me to kiss the bride. I did so, with a long and passionate kiss as my hands fell to Tracy's little bottom and caressed it through her short, white wedding dress. After a while, we broke off our kiss to cheers from our guests and I suggested Tracy also take turns kissing them to celebrate our new status as man and wife. She started with Sally who she kissed passionately on the mouth using her tongue and exchanging saliva as they explored one another's mouths. As they finished their kiss, they held one another tightly for a moment before she moved on to Mark. They kissed in the same way and showed a genuine sexual arousal which filled me with excitement and jealousy all at once. As they held one another, they pushed their bodies tightly together in a sexually-charged way.

Sally looked at me and said "OK, what do you want to do now?"

"I want both of you to use her like a little slag, but I want her to keep wearing her stockings, shoes and veil to remind me she's fucking another man on her wedding night" was my reply.

Mark lifted Tracy's dress at the front and put his right hand down inside her panties to have a good fiddle with her fleshy cunt lips, and as he did so Tracy opened her legs as wide as she could to allow him better access. She wore white lacy high-leg briefs and Sally and I watched Mark's hand stretching the sexy material as he fingered her cunt lips and clitty.

I suggested we all go to my room, and once there Tracy stripped off her dress, panties and bra and handed them to me to hold like a dutiful bridegroom should while his new bride gets her cunt properly fucked out by someone. I placed them on the dresser and Sally and I sat down on the small sofa to watch what took place.

Mark told Tracy to remove his clothes for him and soon he was naked, all the time stealing long, sexual kisses on her mouth and feeling her tits, cunt and arse. They lay on the bed, Tracy on her back with her skinny, stocking-clad legs wide apart and Mark on his side facing her. His hand continued to finger Tracy's cunt while he licked and bit on Tracy's bullet-hard little nipples. Tracy's left hand wanked Mark's fat cock up and down while she stroked his hair lovingly with the other.

I sat on the sofa next to Sally and watched my bride's foreplay. My cock was stiff inside my trousers and I shifted uncomfortably, desperate to take it out and have a fucking good wank. I knew however, that of I did so I'd come straight away and lose further interest for a while, so I resisted the temptation. Sally sat primly on the edge of the sofa with her knees together and her hands in her lap, watching her husband performing with my little slag in front of her. I had to do something...

"Tracy," I said, "Tell Mark what you'd like to do first. And use plenty of dirty language please."

Tracy looked Mark in the eye and said "I'd like you to lick me off please, but I might do a little bit of piss if you make me come."

I grabbed a towel from the en-suite and handed it to Mark who laid it out on the bed. He lay down on it and Tracy climbed on top of him in a 69 position, grabbing his cock and sucking on it while lowering her cunt onto Mark's face.

Sally and I had a great view of Mark's tongue slurping away at Tracy's clit and we watched as he reached round and put a finger inside her arse hole while he sucked her off. Tracy stopped sucking for a moment and looked round at Mark to speak. "Ooh, that's it you dirty fucker, make me cum."

Her breathing got heavier and heavier and her face started to contort as her first orgasm approached. Mark held onto her hips as she bucked and heaved, letting out her orgasmic cries.

As promised, Tracy couldn't help letting go, and a little stream of warm yellow piss squirted out into Mark's mouth as she came which Mark swallowed down while his tongue and lips finished Tracy off.

Once her climax had subsided, they quickly changed positions with Tracy now underneath, her legs spread wide and her high-heeled court shoes pointing straight up in the air. Mark climbed on top and his fat cock slipped easily into her wet cunt hole where it slowly fucked in and out as Sally and I watched.

I stood up from the sofa and knelt down at the end of the bed to have a good look between Tracy's legs as Marks cock fucked up and down into her randy fuck hole. He rubbed her tits and tweaked her nipples as his strokes increased in speed and before long Tracy was cumming off to her second climax under Mark. As she came, I watched her vaginal spasms squeezing around the base of Mark's big fat prick. I was desperate to reach forward and finger her bum hole and stretched cunt lips, but I resisted that temptation too. Mark was going faster and faster and I knew he was approaching his cum shot.

I stayed where I was and watched as he gave one final thrust into Tracy's little cunt hole as he unloaded his filthy seed into her vagina. He gave a few slow fuck thrusts while he spunked up in her and I could see his sperm around the base of his prick as it came slowly out then plunged back up her dirty, used cunt.

As Mark rolled off, Sally stood up, went to his side of the bed and told me to sit back down on the sofa which I did. She took Mark's floppy and spermy cock in her mouth and sucked it completely dry. Once clean, Sally moved from his cock to the end of the bed where she knelt down, leaned forward, spread Tracy's stockinged legs wide and buried her face in Tracy's cunt slot to lick the spermy residue out of her dirty little hole.

While my wife had the sperm cleaned out of her cunt by Sally's tongue, I could resist no longer and rubbed my erect cock through my trousers. I continued as Sally stood up, moved to the other side of the bed and slipped off her dress and panties. She put one hand on Tracy's tiny titties and the other on her own cunt for a wank. Sally stood with her feet apart, knees bent and fingered her clitty frantically while her other hand alternated between Tracy's nipples and her own. Before long her own climax approached and she shuddered to a very loud orgasm all the while pressing hard on her clit as she wanked herself off to an enormous cum.

After Sally's cum had subsided, she flopped back down on the sofa next to me with her legs still wide apart giving me a good look at her fleshy cunt and said "Alright, you can have you bride now she's been fucked and inseminated for you. I do hope she's going to get pregnant with Mark's baby! Wouldn't that be fun?"

Some hope at her age, I thought.

Tracy looked at me from the bed where she lay next to Mark and smiled at me. I quickly took off my clothes, got between her legs and fucked my erection straight up her still spunky cunt. I could feel Mark's sperm sloshing around my prick as I fucked Tracy's stretched hole. Mark started to wank his cock back to erection and knelt up to offer it to Tracy's mouth just inches from my face. He continued to wank his shaft while Tracy sucked the bulbous end of his prick and as I started cumming into her sloppy little cunt to add my load of semen to Mark's, he started to do a second lot into Tracy's sexy mouth, wanking himself between her gorgeous red lips and whispering to her that she was a dirty little slag.

Mark joined Sally on the sofa and I slid off Tracy onto the bed by her side. I hadn't made her cum but that didn't matter. It was clear she hadn't swallowed marks load, and Sally suddenly spoke to me, "Bring me the spunk from her mouth and give me a kiss with it!"

I did as I was told, and kissed Tracy on the lips to allow Mark's sperm to dribble from her mouth into mine. Once done, I stood and carried it to Sally where I transferred it to hers in the same way. I made sure I had a good feel of Sally's shaven cunt as I did the cum-swap from me to her.

Before Mark and Sally left that night, Mark had another fuck, this time laying the two women side-by-side on the end of the bed, legs in the air. He took turns fucking first one then the other giving each a few strokes before moving back to the other. When he couldn't hold on any longer, he finished up Tracy's cunt for the second time that night adding yet another load of sperm to her receptive cunt hole. This time, I was allowed to fuck Sally while fingering my new wife's spermy cunt as she lay alongside. I kissed Sally passionately on her open mouth as I filled her up with my cum, all the time still fingering Tracy's vagina and clit.

After they'd left, Tracy asked how I felt, so I told her. "Tracy, I think you're the dirtiest little prostitute, slag, cum slut, cock whore, filthy bi-sexual bitch and dirty little cunt I've ever met. And I love you for it."

hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers
12