Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading her mind, Frank took both her nipples into his hands, played with them. She started to moan from the pleasure of this added stimulation, and when she was totally distracted, he crushed both nipples between his fingers, causing her to scream in pain.

Celeste's reaction to the pain was to arch her hips up, and try to pull her chest away from his hands. As she did, Frank thrust his hips down, hard, and embedded himself as deeply as possible inside her.

Celeste started to scream at him for pinching her breasts.

He smiled at her and told her to look down. When she did, she could not believe what her eyes beheld. They were fully joined, pubic bone to pubic bone. She was not split in two, and she was not bleeding profusely. She saw his massive member was completely ensconced inside her and she was delighted. She could not believe what she saw, and she smiled. The hardest part was over.

Now would come the test to see if she could actually enjoy having that thing inside her and finding out if it could make her cum, and if she could do the same for him. She started moving her hips and he joined her as they moved slowly trying to find their rhythm. It took over ten minutes before she became lubricated enough for him to move completely in and out of her, without a problem. When that problem was solved, the sex between them became unbridled, uninhibited, and fantastic.

They never noticed Antonia get out of the chair. She walked over to where her clothes were, and proceeded to dress. She watched with great interest, as the two participants fucked themselves into oblivion. She could not believe that Celeste was able to take Frank's entire weapon into her. Apparently, she loved what it was doing to her, and Frank was enjoying what she was doing for him. She watched closely as Frank withdrew his weapon to the very tip, and then slammed it all the way back in. She thought it had to hurt like hell.

However, Celeste's answer was to moan in delight and to scream 'harder.' She also thrust her hips up, as Frank pressed his body down into her. The looks on their faces told Antonia that they were enjoying each other to the fullest, and each of them was trying to satisfy the other's needs.

Antonia did not understand the dynamics of this situation. She would have to speak with Celeste later; much later, about the information she needed to understand what she was seeing. She walked around the bed so she could view it from every angle. She watched as Celeste played with his balls, and Frank mauled her tits, all the while pounding into her, with punishing strokes, second after second, like a well-oiled machine.

She could have dropped a bomb in this room, and neither of them would have noticed. She picked up her bag, walked out of the suite. She went down to the hotel lobby to see what was going on. Frank would not know she was missing for quite a while. The shops were closed, because of the hour, but it did not deter her from looking. As she stood by one of the clothing shops, someone pinched her bottom and she cried out, "ouch!" She looked around to see who had done it and saw a handsome young man, smiling, as he walked away. She blushed and turned her face back towards the window. This happened several more times, as she was standing still, so she decided that walking or sitting were the best defense against these attacks. She went into a little shop in the rotunda of the hotel and purchased a Cappuccino and biscotti. She sat down by the window and ingested both slowly.

Celeste rolled Frank over and was now on top in the reverse cowgirl position. She was pounding herself as hard as she could, down on his huge piece of meat waiting for it to explode. This would be her third time and she was beginning to get raw inside. She grabbed his balls and played with them. She leaned forward and her other hand played with his asshole. Frank arched his hips upward, as he approached his end. He grabbed her hips, holding her down on him, and screamed, a lusty roar, as he shot massive ropes semen into her welcoming vagina.

Celeste exploded as she felt him deposit his seed inside her. She was exhausted, and fell back onto his chest. He grabbed her waist, rolled onto his side, and held her ass to his groin. They were asleep in seconds.

With his dick raging against Celeste's ass, his mind drifted to a little waif of the girl he was supposed to be guarding. His head popped up from the pillow, and he yelled, "Antonia."

There was no response. He jumped out of the bed and rushed into the living area, with his dick pointing the way. She was not there. He ran back into the bedroom, looked for her clothing, and they were not there either. He screamed, "I am going to kill you."

Celeste was awake. "Frank, what is wrong?"

"Antonio is gone. I told her to sit in that chair, until we were done."

"Whether you realize it or not, she has free will. She does not have to listen to brutes and lunatics all the time. She does not listen to her parents all the time, either. When are you going to tell her you are in love with her Frank? That you are trying to keep her away from everyone else so you can have her."

"You are out of your fucking mind. She is a baby, and I am just trying to help her grow up, before she steps foot on a college campus."

"You are so in love with her, you are blind as a bat. You cannot see the way you look at her, however everyone else can. Do you see the way you take care of her and her needs? The only thing you do not do, is cut up her food, and feed it to her. You are going to the same college. You are going to be on the campus, Frank. If a guy comes within ten feet of her, you will probably kill him."

"My job is to protect her. I am her chaperone and her guard. There are people, in Milan, that do not like her father. I have to be on guard, whenever anyone approaches her."

"Is part of your job fucking her, and sending her back to her father?"

"No."

"Then stop lying to yourself, Frank. You want that little bird for yourself. Nothing and no one is going to stand in your way, either. The only person that can screw that up is you. If you do not change your attitude towards her, she will leave you, because she thinks you do not respect her, you idiot."

"I have to find her before she does something foolish, and gets herself in trouble. I will call you later and let you know how things are. You are one fantastic fuck. I have never had anyone better."

"Neither have I, Frank. I thought that thing was going to split me open, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tell her you love her, Frank, or I will."

"If you open your mouth about that, I will stick my dick down your throat, and destroy your vocal cords."

"I would like you to do that someday, Frank. However, I am glad you did not deny that you love her. Maybe you are the one that is growing up."

"You had better not say that to anyone else, Celeste. Your ass is, also, a very enticing target."

"Oh, Frank, I love it up the ass. Please hurry back, I cannot wait to try it."

"What am I going to do with you, Celeste? You are as sexually uninhibited, as any woman I have ever met."

"You can fuck me as often and as many times you want, until you marry that little pixie. After that, you are off-limits to everyone but her."

"Celeste, you are incorrigible, and a hopeless romantic."

"I have more money than God, Frank. If I find out that you are fooling around on her, after you get married, I will have you neutered."

"When I get married to her, I will become a one woman man, for the rest of my life."

"You see, Frank, you admitted it. Now what are you going to do about it."

"Celeste, you are very dangerous woman. I am going to have to keep her far away from you."

"If you like the way that thing is hanging now, you had better be, or you will be the one that suffers the consequences, Frank. I like her a lot. I do not want to see her hurt, and I want an invitation to the wedding."

"Do not start talking about things like that, Celeste. One of us will not wake up in the morning, and I am bigger than you are."

"You are 'big' Frank, but that thing still fit inside me."

"Celeste, go take a cold shower, before you steam up the room. I will call you later."

13. Hide and Seek

The most logical place to start was their hotel room. He was not even sure if she had her key card, but she had enough identification on her to get one. He searched the room. Thankfully, her clothes were there, but she was not. He was not in panic mode yet, but he would get there, quickly, if he did not find her in the hotel. It was nearly 11 o'clock in the evening. The hotel was very busy. Tourists were returning from night tours, operas were letting out their patrons, and conventions were wrapping up their evening events. Everything was working against him finding one, 5' 1" little girl. If she left the hotel, she was gone. He would not be able to find her. He would have to hope, that she would return to her senses, and come back to their room. He could search all night and never find her in this crowd.

"Hey, mister, would you like an ice cream?"

He was so relieved to hear her voice he dropped his head and said, "If I can put cyanide tablet in yours I will take one." He turned around and looked at her, as she smiled, and handed him a Gelato.

"I thought those only worked on sentient beings?"

"I am hoping they make an exception, in your case."

"I did not leave the hotel, Frank. You two were having so much fun, I went into the room, and watched for a while. I got dressed, and came down here. I looked around, until I got hungry. I decided on ice cream, because I thought we would have dinner together. When I saw you looking for me, I bought two ice creams, instead. I thought that was very smart of me."

"If you are you still hungry, I am going to kill you on an empty stomach."

"You were getting laid. I got bored. You are lucky I did not disappear into the crowd forever. Now give me a break, or next time you will not be so lucky."

"Princess, there had better be no next time, or I will break both your legs."

"I will use a wheelchair. You would be surprised how chivalrous Italian men are. I had my ass pinched ten times, while I was down here. It may be black and blue tomorrow, but I found it very exciting. "

"Is that an invitation for me to check your ass?"

"Why would you bother? You only rated it as a six, with possibilities. Other men must have found it more enticing."

"We are going to have a long talk one day. I have to wait, until my parents are settled here, because it concerns them, also. You must mention to no one, that my sexual problems have vanished. Your father may want to change my assignment, if he hears of it. However, if you want that to happen, you may tell him, at any time."

"You know I do not want that to happen, Frank. There are things I need to learn, and you are the only person, who is willing to teach me."

"All right, but you have to beg me one more time, before I will even consider it."

Antonia started to say, "Fuck..." but she slapped a hand over her mouth, so she could not finish that sentence.

Frank grinned broadly at her and said, "I told you, that you were learning. You may not be the brightest bulb in the package, but you are learning."

That was it. He had done that for the very last time. He had insulted her intelligence, again, and she was livid. "Frank, go into the corner and fornicate by yourself."

"Very good princess! You have stated the outcome, without including any participation by yourself. However, because you have insulted me, you have earned yourself a spanking."

"Frank, do you see the Carbiniere standing over there?"

"Yes, I do. What of it?"

"All I would have to do is go over to him, and tell him that you are molesting me, instead of protecting me, as my father had directed you to do, and you would be in an Italian jail, as quickly as I could say, 'Fuck you.'"

"There you go again, little girl. However, I will let that one slide because you were trying to make a point."

"Frank, you have as much chance of getting between my thighs, as General Custer had at the Little Bighorn. Just in case you did not know this little bit of history, after he died, the Indian women used their sewing awls, to clean out his ears. They wanted to make sure he heard every word they said, during negotiations, the next time. So let me repeat one more time, Frank, you are not getting between my thighs, ever."

"Those are big words coming from a little girl."

"You are talking to a very smart woman, Mister Gennaro."

They walked out of the hotel and walked for a few blocks until Frank turned into what could only be described as an alley. They reached the front of what looked like a 'hole in the wall' restaurant, and Frank turned into it. The inside was exactly what Antonia was looking for. It was a family-style restaurant, with no pretense, about who was there, or what they served. They sat down at a table close to the kitchen, because they were the only people in the restaurant. When their server came out, and showed them the menu, Antonia said to her, "We know it is very late, and we do not want to put you to any trouble. Why don't you give us, whatever you have that is remaining, from your evening meal, and we will be very satisfied."

The server thanked her and went into the kitchen.

Frank looked at her and said, "What if I do not like what they have left."

"Did you see the McDonald's sign on the main street? It is probably open 24/7. You can get your Big Mac and fries there."

"I am rubbing off on you. I think I like it."

"I think I need abath."

"I volunteer to wash your front, if you wash my back."

"Frank, please, do not make me throw up."

"It is so much fun watching you turn red with anger, and frustration, when I do that to you. You must learn to control it and not respond to it."

Antonia stared at him over the dinner table and said, "I knew that you were a detestable, nasty, pain in the ass Frank, however, you also have one of the most devious minds, I have ever come across."

"Baby listen to me, all you have ever done is read about people. You have never had to deal with them. I have had to deal with people who would have killed me just as easily as talk to me. Being devious was their way of life. I had to learn it to survive in those situations. I almost did not make it. When you meet people on their turf, they have the high ground. You have to play their game. The better you play, the better your chances of survival."

"Frank, I am sorry to say I missed everything, after your first word, and I am going to need you to repeat that little sermon. My hearing is excellent, so please do not call me a liar. You called me, 'Baby!'"

"Shit! I am going to kill that woman. She put that thought into my head and it popped out of my mouth. I have never made a mistake like that, in my adult life. That means I have to kill two women instead of one."

"Frank, what is going on, and who is that woman?"

"Celeste. She told me, if I did not tell you something, I was going to lose you, because you would think I did not respect you. I am going to kill that woman, when we get back to the hotel."

"Frank, if you do not mind, could we take first things first, like the rules say?"

"Alright, it is your turn to make fun of me."

"What is it Frank. What did she tell you to tell me?"

"Antonia Caruso, I am in love with you. I know you do not believe me, because of the way I have acted toward you, but I do."

"Bullshit! You are just saying that to pull my chain."

"As I said, it is your turn to make fun of me, but it is true, I do love you."

"And when did this love start?"

"I have loved you since the first moment I saw you. I have annoyed you and picked on you, since that day because I did not want you to get close to me."

"You are as dumb as my brother Vincent, and probably all men all over the world."

"How did I fall into that category?"

"You could not have picked a worse way to try to get rid of me. The harder you push me away, the closer I forced myself to you. I knew I had an attachment to you, because every time I was away from you, a piece of me was missing. I love you to Frank, the question now is, what can we do about it?"

"I am going to get you pregnant, and send you back to your father, to live under his thumb, for the rest of your life. It is the easiest solution."

"I am going to cut your balls off, so you cannot use that thing on anyone else."

"You cannot do that, because Celeste has first dibs. She said if I cheat on you, she would cut them off. You would have to stand in line to see if she missed anything."

"I am getting to like Celeste more and more."

"She said the same thing about you."

Dinner came out moments later. It was a feast for the eyes and the pallet. The antipasto had prosciutto, with melon, Italian salami, red roasted peppers, olives, and four kinds of cheese. There was fresh-baked bread, butter, olive oil, Ricotta cheese, fresh mozzarella, pancetta, and three bottle of wine. Before leaving, the server reminded us to leave room for the main course.

Antonia and I looked at her, as if she was from another planet. No one could eat all that she put in front of us in one sitting, and expect us to eat afull course dinner. We were very pleasantly surprised, when the entire kitchen staff, including our server, sat down and joined us for dinner. This made much more sense to us. This was aFamily-style restaurant, and they were treating us like family.

Apparently, the walls were very thin, because the woman who sat next to Antonia asked her when we were getting married.

Antonia looked at her and told her we were just friends.

The woman said, "No, No, No. You just told each other you were in love. What better city to get married in than Rome. Every four streets there is a church. You are both Italian, I can tell. You may be Americans, but we can forgive you for that indiscretion. However, you can get married here. You can love, work, raise your children, and live a good, long life, "HERE'."

Everyone at the table yelled, "Bona Fortuna," as if it was a done deal.

"Mangiare," she said, as if she were the leader of the group.

We talked, and ate and talked some more, until after two o'clock in the morning. We discussed everything from the problems with the Euro, corruption in Italian politics, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and of course, their favorite topic, was planning our wedding. By the end of the evening, they had it all arranged, except the airline tickets for our parents. It was amazing how organized these people were. What they did in a period of ninety minutes, would have taken months to do in the States.

They both wished this plan was possible, but it was not. Things were too complicated and could not move that fast.

As we got up to pay the bill for this wonderful meal and thegreat companionship, we found out, the woman who sat next to Antonia was the owner of the restaurant. She would not accept our money, and we thank her profusely, for the wonderful evening. We told her we would be back, and not for another free meal.

They walked back to the hotel, with Antonia hanging on to Franks arm, not knowing what the future would bring us. There were things he had to tell her but he could not do it, until he had his parents nearby. He had two more days before They went to Milan, and there we would have to meet up with Tony Caruso's business associates, and prepare for school. His mind was in a thousand places, and none of them was north of the equator. Safety was his main concern, and his own was second on the list.

Antonia looked up at him, smiled and said, "Baby, huh!"

He looked up and said, "I am going to kill that woman."

"From where I was standing, it looked like you were trying to fuck her to death."