Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Celeste is the closest thing to anymphomaniac that I have ever come across. There was nothing that she would not try or enjoy, trying, when it comes to sex. She is some piece of ass."

"Is that the way you look at her, as a piece of ass?"

"No, Antonia, she is awonderful woman, and I happen to like her very much. Just because I am going to kill her, does not change my opinion of her."

"Let's go up to her room and wake her up. I will get her from one side and you can get her from the other. However, this will be the last time you can touch her. After this, everyone else is off-limits but me."

"So this is my last hurrah?"

"If you want me in your life, it is."

"You are making this a very tough choice. 'All the women in the world, or you.' You must think very highly of yourself."

"My opinion of me does not matter in this instant. It is your opinion of me that matters. If you want me, it is your choice. If you do not want me, it is also your choice. All you have to do is make up your mind tonight."

"I should never have taught you those rules. You play them too well."

"Get in the elevator and shut up."

"Yes dear."

They got off at the penthouse floor, went to Celeste's door, and rang the bell several times. When she did not answer, they rang it several more times. Finally, a very sleepy Celeste opened the door and said, "I see you found her."

"Yes, I did. However, now I have to kill you."

Celeste tried to close the door, but Frank had his shoe wedged in it. He forced it open and realized he had knocked Celeste onto the floor.

Antonia smiled at her and asked, "Do you want to sleep there, or do you want to join us in your bed?"

Celeste eyes popped open when she heard Antonia say, "...join us in your bed." She looked at Antonia and said, "Really?"

Antonia kissed her deeply. "This is his last hurrah. He told me he loved me, and has threatened to kill you because of it. However, since you are the one who has brought me such happiness, I thought it was only right to give you the final ride of your life on his monster, while I play with you on anything else that is available to me."

Celeste kissed her, "Oh, thank you. If I can keep him alive long enough, he promised to fill the two holes he has yet to fill. It would be a wonderful end to his illustrious career as a swordsman."

They held hands as they walked into the bedroom. Frank was standing behind them shaking his head in disbelief. What had happened to the shy little girl that was in his room last night? The little girl he had to threaten to get her to come up here. Now, here she was leading the band. If this could happen so quickly, 'Someday the Sun will rise in the West, the Earth will spin from North to South, and the Chicago Cubs will win the World Series.'

Frank had never seen two women get undressed as quickly as these two. By the time he had untied both shoes and taken them off, they were in bed and entangled in each other's arms. He could not tell where one started and the other one ended. Celeste tried to be the aggressor again, but Antonia would have none of it. She may have been a one hundred pound weakling, but apparently, when she wanted something and wanted it badly enough, she got her way. At this moment, she had a mouthful of Celeste's left breast, and herleft-hand was busily playing inside Celeste's vagina.

Celeste helped her by showing Antonia how to place her thumb on her clit at the same time, thereby doubling her pleasure.

Frank arrived with a bottle of anal lube and a condom in his hand. He moved Celeste onto her side, allowing Antonia to continue her ministrations while he prepared Celeste's anus for his invasion. He inserted one fully coated finger into her rectum and she moaned as he moved it around inside. He withdrew that finger and coated two fingers liberally and slowly inserted them into her rectum and repeated the movements. Again, Celeste moaned as her asshole distended under the pressure of his fingers. Frank removed the two fingers, and coated three fingers liberally. Very slowly, he inserted them into Celeste's bottom. He knew this would hurt, but his dick was still much larger and this would be the easiest way to prepare her for his entry.

As she felt the fingers invade her, Celeste took a very deep breath, closed her eyes, and wondered if she had bitten off more than she could swallow.

Frank motioned to Antonia to turn her body around. Antonio looked at him because she did not understand. He physically lifted her up, and put her head by Celeste's hips. He opened her legs so Celeste could get to Antonia's pussy.

Celeste drove her tongue in and started sucking fluids from Antonia's body as if she was dying of thirst.

Antonia moaned as her clit was attacked. She lifted Celeste's leg and had her first taste of a woman's fluids. She saw the tiny nub at the top of Celeste's pussy took it between her lips and bit it softly. Celeste screamed in joy and fluids poured out of her weeping hole. Antonia continued playing with the little nub for a few more moments before moving lower and licking and probing the sheath, where all life exits the womb of the woman. She loves the aroma. She loved the fluids. She loved Celeste for teaching her the powers of a woman's body. She wondered if being monogamous was a very good idea. She did not want to be with any other man but Frank; however, if Celeste were around, she would love to have another opportunity to be with her. Frank had fifteen composition books filled with female names, and this was her first experience. Should she really limit herself to this single experience? She would discuss this, with both of them, before they left this room in the morning.

Frank whispered into Celeste ear, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Celeste removed her head from Antonia's pussy and replied, "Do it quickly, before I change my mind."

He positioned the head of his penis at the entrance to her ass and popped the head in, with one click thrust.

Celeste nearly buried her head inside Antonia's vagina, and screamed.

The vibrations from her scream caused Antonia to throw her head back, tighten the muscles of her lower stomach, and flood Celeste's mouth with her honey, as she shook from an unexpected orgasm.

Frank did not understand what happened between the two women as he slowly and patiently continued pushing his prick deeper into Celeste's rectum. He continued to lubricate the exterior of the condom with more of the anal lube, in an attempt to make his penetration as easy as possible. He knew Celeste was not an anal virgin, and as he went along and she did not scream out in pain. As he reached the largest part of his prick, he started fucking her rapidly with the first four inches of his cock. He kept drizzling the lube onto the condom, and when she responded by pushing back against him and her anus relaxed sufficiently, he powered the remaining four inches into her, until his belly met her ass cheeks. He did not stop fucking her, she did not stop eating Antonia, and Antonia did not stop eating Celeste. As a 'Menage a trios' goes, this was as good as it ever got.

Celeste was in heaven. She had done it. Frank was ensconced in her ass, and if he had gotten in her, she could try a fire hydrant next if she was horny enough. The meal in front of her could not have been sweeter. She wanted to pop that cherry with all her heart. Her tongue had played with that piece of flesh, time after time and all it would take was aquick push, with one of her fingers, and it would be a thing of the past. She knew Frank would kill her if she did that, and she did not wish to provoke him, because of where he was now.

Antonia was doing a fabulous job with Celeste's pussy. She was playing with her clit, as she had shown her, and her tongue was working overtime in her tunnel. She was sure Antonia's face had her juices all over it, because she was leaking like a faucet. Antonia had come twice. Once accidentally, when Celeste screamed into her cunt and the other when she had her so riled up, she bit her clit and shoved her finger up her rectum. She had a feeling that this young girl was going to be very anal when it came to sex, and Frank was going to have his hands full with her. She may not be as hypersexual as she was, but she was going to be dynamite in the sack.

Frank started to lose control of his movements as his balls tightened and his prostate started sending messages to his brain. He did not want it to end so quickly, but her ass was tight, and he was on the verge of exploding. He grabbed Celeste around her lower waste and pulled her hips as close to him as he could. He was going to give Antonia the surprise of her young life. He was not sure how she was going to take it. He raised Celeste's right leg as high as he could and told her to grab it. Seconds before he was going to come, he pulled out of Celeste's ass, whipped off the condom pointed his prick at Celeste's pussy and Antonia' face and tongue. Then he spurted his seed all over them.

Frank laughed as he saw Antonia pick up her face with his jism all over it. He expected her to scream at him, until she was blue in the face. He did not realize Antonia had taken one of his lessons to heart. Instead of doing what he had expected her to do; she reached out her hand, grabbed his prick, stroked it twice, and then smiled as she bit the bulbous head.

Frank screamed as if he had been hit by a hot poker. Celeste and Antonia were laughing hysterically.

While Frank was holding his injured dick, theladies ran for the safety of the bathroom and locked the door. They ran a bath and luxuriated in it. They hoped by the time they finished their bath, Frank would have calmed down.

Frank realized the joke he had wanted to play on Antonia, had backfired radically. He would have to live with that and either apologize to them or face the wrath of both women. The choice would be his, and either way, he would lose face.

When they exited the bath wrapped in luxurious towels, Frank was still lying on the bed. His mood was somber and when both women walked out of the bedroom and into the living area, without saying a word to him, it only grew worse. He took a quick shower and put on a robe. He joined the women and they did not talk to him. He asked, "What is the problem?"

Two pair of eyes looked at him and made him want to run for cover. "What did I do that was so terrible? It was supposed to be ajoke."

They still did not talk to him.

Celeste and Antonia looked at each other, stood up, walked into the bedroom, closed the door, and locked it.

Frank thought, "There is a possibility that I fucked up big time." He went to the bedroom door and knocked on it.

There was no answer.

He knocked again and asked if he could come in.

There was no answer.

He knocked one more time and said, "May I please, come in?"

There was no answer, but there was aclick on the door lock.

He opened the door, and found both women sitting at the edge of the bed. Their eyes were stone cold. Their backs were rigid, and their jaws were tight. If they were drill instructors, he would be standing at attention. They still did not talk to him and from the looks of it; they had no intention to do so. Then he asked the wrong question,

"Why did you bite me?"

Celeste got up, walked over to him, and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. She walked over to the bedroom door, pointed towards the living room, indicating she wanted him out of the bedroom.

Finally, Frank put his hands up in surrender. He asked Celeste to sit down, so he could talk to both of them at one time. "Sometimes, in the heat of battle you make a mistake and you pay for it dearly. Tonight, I made one of those mistakes and now I am paying for it. I meant no harm. I thought it would be funny to see how mad Antonia would get at me. I love to see how red her face gets when she gets angry with me. I love when we debate and she is getting very good at it. I am sorry for my behavior. It was totally inappropriate and if there is anything I can do to make up for it, I will do it."

Celeste said, "Anything?"

"Yes."

"Take off your robe, grabbed the arms of the chair and bend over Frank. Do not move until we tell you to move."

"You bitches have been waiting for a chance to get back at me."

"Fair is fair Frank. You fucked up, now you have to pay the piper."

Celeste asked, "Are you going to go first Antonia or am I."

"I am Celeste."

Frank said, "I thought you said you would never hurt another human being?"

"Who said you were human Frank?"

"I told you I was rubbing off on you. Go ahead; hit me as hard as you can, with your one hundred and five pounds."

All of a sudden, Frank yelled, "Ouch! What the hell was that?"

"That was your belt Frank. I got the idea from the story you told me about your father. I thought if it worked once, it would work again."

"You do realize I am going to get you for this. Ouch!"

"I do not think so Frank, because I have talked with Celeste and have made a decision. I am going to turn you loose, instead of keeping you tied to me sexually. I think I may be a lesbian. I enjoy sex with Celeste very much. I want nothing to do with men. You are free to come and go as you want. You may enjoy any woman you want, as you admitted you wanted to do. I love you in my own way, but I do not think I can ever love you sexually."

Frank's jaw dropped. He let go of the arms of the chair and turned around. "What are you talking about? You have not even started to open your eyes about sex. Tonight was your first experience with it. At least give yourself the opportunity to find out what the other side is like. If you do not want me, fine. Find someone that is more compatible, but do not judge a few hours of pleasure with one woman and base your whole life on it."

Celeste winked at Antonia and knew that their little ploy was working wonders on Frank's mind. If he were attentive before, he would be tied to her hip now.

"Frank, it will be a waste of time, but I will give it a few months and see if my feelings change. Celeste promised to stop by Milan before school starts and we will see how I feel at that point. Until then you are free to do as you want."

Frank could not believe his ears. One moment she had cut him off from all sexual activity, with any other woman, and the next she turns him free to screw anything in sight. "Women" he thought, "you cannot live without them and you cannot kill them all either." This one hundred pound weakling had gotten into his brain and turned it into mush. What was going to happen to it over the course of the next few months? Would he be able to walk and chew gum at the same time? He was not sure. He had to get it together to do is primary job: Protect her, with his life if necessary. Everything else was secondary. Even though he was no longer an agent of the FBI, he was expected keep up surveillance and report anything he saw that involved 'The Family' every time he went for a checkup. Sooner, if he thought it was of high value. Now he was not sure if he could do that either. What was happening to him? One moment he knew exactly where in life he was and where he was going. Now, he was in a tailspin and his hopes of recovery were bleak. He needed to get away from her, but he could not because he was responsible for her safety. He needed to discipline his mind again and get it back in regimented order. He had to read. That is what he needed to do. He had to immerse himself in books. That has always worked in the past and it would work again now. That would be his outlet and his savior. She would study, and he would study harder. If she needed to go somewhere, he would be her bodyguard and nothing more. She had made this decision and he would abide by it one hundred percent. He would not talk about sex, unless she wanted to talk about it. He would not touch her, in any way, shape or form. If she was a lesbian, so be it. If she wanted nothing to do with him, and wanted another man to try the heterosexual side, that would be her choice. There would be no further discussion on that subject between them. Screw her, if that was the way she wanted it to be. It was her life, and she could lead it her any way she chose.

("So let it be written, so let it be done." An Egyptian Hieroglyph accredited to Pharaoh Ramses 1st)

The End

Chapter 4