Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia blew him a raspberry, which both infuriated him, and make him laugh at the same time. Then, she saw a change in the way he was looking at her. It went from a benign smile, to feral grin. She started to scoot away from him, but he grabbed her, by her ankles, as he climbed on the bed. "There is no running away now princess. There is no turning back. You are mine. For better or for worse, until you want to get rid of me, I am going to love you and fuck you silly."

Her reply was simple and straight forward. "Oh shit!" They were the only words that came to mind, because his mouth had just attacked her shaved, naked slit, and his tongue licked her exposed clit, dead on. Frank now knew a way to keep her from talking, at least temporarily. Her legs flew open wide, granting him easier access to her center. However, Frank wanted more. He put his hands under and the cheeks of her ass and raised her pussy to his mouth. He now had a better angle to attack it and the results were immediately audible.

Antonia screamed as her first orgasm hit her. "I hate you Frank, for making me wait this long."

Frank blew warm air across her clit and heard her moan again. He asked her, "Do you still hate me?"

"You bet your ass, I do."

"Then I guess I should stop."

"If you do, your ghost will be flying the airplane tomorrow."

He laughed as his tongue returned to her clit and her hips arched upward in response.

"You men are the bane of a woman's existence."

"What did we do wrong now?"

"Shut up and keep doing what you are doing. I will talk to you about that later." Seconds later, she screamed as she came for the second time."

"Do you like me now little girl?"

Antonia smiled. "You promised to take me to Heaven's Gate. I admit I was flying high and it was 'nice.' However, I was nowhere near heaven."

"You little bitch. You have had two glorious orgasms, in the last 4 to 5 minutes and you are still complaining. I should let you continue on by hand and see how well you do."

"I have done so many times and I have gotten higher than you have gotten me today."

"You are the meanest little bitch I have ever met. I should leave you high and dry."

"Does that mean I get to keep my virginity and not get pregnant today? You mean there was a third way for me to get out of this room without you penetrating my body. I wonder if I can think of any more ways to get that thing to shrivel up and die."

"Oh no, you do not get away from me so easily, little girl. I said I should leave you high and dry. I did not say I would. It is mine to take, and I do so with your permission. I have never had to rape or take anything from agirl, without her permission. I was going to give you more time to become adjusted to the idea of sex and to lubricate the inside of your body. However, your continuous insults, and insinuations, that I will not be able to fulfill my obligations to remove you hymen, and to impregnate you have taken precedence over my good judgment. Instead of allowing you to prepare more fully for its penetration, I must move ahead more quickly than I wanted to, and take what is rightfully mine, now."

"I love how you twist things Frank. It belongs to me. It is part of my body, not yours. What you are doing, according to the police, is called, "Breaking and entering." You will be damaging me, irreparably, because I will never be the same; I will never be whole again. I have given you permission. See if you can get it up again, and let us get it over with, as quickly as possible. I do not expect to enjoy it at all."

"You are doing this on purpose. You are doing this just to get me to feel impotent. I hate you Antonia, with every fiber of my being. I am going to use this rage and fuck your brains out. When you feel my dick, coming through the roof of your mouth, do not forget to breath. Otherwise, you may die of asphyxiation, because I expect to be there for avery long time before I come on your brain cells, to see if I can activate any of them."

"Blah, blah, blah, blah. I am still lying here, and the big bad man is still talking away. I guess that is all he is capable of doing. I am going to have to find a replacement for him, very soon."

Frank positioned himself between her knees, giving him a view of her most glorious parts. He put two fingers between her labial lips and thrust them in, until they came to a blockage. He saw Antonia's eyes cross, and an uncomfortable grunt exit her body. "What is the matter little girl, that was only two of my fingers. Just wait until it is my prick descending into your love canal. It is hotter, harder, fatter, and longer than my fingers and designed for that purpose. You should be excited by now."

"Fuck you Frank!"

"No little Princess, this time it is fuck you."

He inserted his fingers one more time and tasted her fluids that were now beginning to flow like a river, after a heavy rain.

"That is much better little one. The more honey you produce the easier it will be for me to enter you." He lay down on top of her, and took her mouth with his and kissed her deeply. He knew this was could keep her quiet for a short time, also. He thrust his tongue, into her mouth, and she was not quite sure what to do about it. He fenced with her tongue, until she realized that he wanted to play. Tentatively, she played with his tongue and then thrust hers into his mouth.

Playfully, he bit the tip of her tongue. Her eyes sprang open widely and she saw the delight and smile in his eyes. She said, "Prick!" He answered immediately, saying, "No, Tongue," and smiled down at her.

She smacked the back of his head with her left hand. He retaliated by moving down her body and taking her breasts in each of his hands and squeezing softly. She groaned, but then yelped as he bit the nipple on her left breast. She went to smacked him again, but he grabbed her arms and held them above her head, with one of his hands. Now she was defenseless against his onslaught. His tongue and teeth attacked her breasts and nipples until she was squirming and screaming for him to stop. He did not stop, until he thought she was completely ready for him.

When she wrapped her legs around his waist and he could feel the moisture from her vagina on his body, he let her arms go, and looked into her face and kissed her passionately, again. "You are ready, little one. This will hurt and I am sorry; but this is the way it has always been. I will try to make it better, my love, as soon as you tell me, I can continue."

Antonia could not find a joke or a derisive remark to say, at that moment. Her mouth had gone dry. The way he looked at her and told her it was time. There was no more fooling around, no more games. She was about to become a woman, at the hands of the man she loved and had just called her 'my love.' He said he would not lie to her, ever. If he said this would hurt, with all his experience with women, this was going to hurt. She would trust him to get her through this."

Frank kissed her on her lips and moved his hips into position. He saw her eyes were in panic mode, but did not stop, as he took both her legs and folded her in half. Face to face, he asked her, "Does this remind you of being in a suitcase?"

"Please, Frank, not now, I am frightened enough."

He said to her, "This time there is nothing to be frightened of, because I am with you every step of the way. No one can harm you. I love you, and I will keep you safe."

He pressed his lips against hers, moved his penis against the folds of her vagina and as soon as he was aligned properly, he thrust his way, straight through her hymen, tearing it away permanently. He did not stop, until his pubic bone met hers.

Antonia screamed at the top of her lungs, but no one heard a sound, because her mouth was sealed, against his. Tears formed in her eyes, because the pain was so severe. She was so tiny and he was so huge, she thought he had split her in two.

Frank slowly lay her legs down along his sides. He picked her up and set her on his lap, with him fully inside her. She was sobbing and he was rubbing her back and kissing her head, trying to soothe her. "The pain is over baby. It will never be like that again. You will never experience anything like that again, until you have a child; my child."

Antonia sobbed, "I do not want one. I do not ever want a child, if it hurts me like that, Frank."

"If our mothers thought that way, we would not be here now."

"Our mothers were braver than I am. I must be bleeding all over the bed."

"You are not bleeding. Put your legs around me and I will prove it to you."

She did as he asked, and he stood up on the bed. There were only a few pink spots, where she had been laying down. She was sure there would be pints of her blood all over them, and the bed.

"I thought you had torn me in half Frank. I was sure of it. I may not have felt you coming out of my throat, but I felt you pushing my organs apart, like they were not attached to me."

"I do not want you to think I am bragging, but I am. Many a young woman has told me that before."

Antonia smiled at him, kissed him, took two handfuls of his hair, and pulled with every ounce of strength she had in her.

He yelled, "Enough, enough, I get the message. I will stop talking about other women, while I am inside you."

"Boy, Frank, how dumb can you be? You have that thing of yours buried inside me, and you are bragging about other women."

"I am sorry Antonia, I lost my head. I will not do it again."

"Do it again, and it will not be your head you will lose."

"Are you feeling better now? Can we continue?"

"Do you think you will be able to keep your promise this time?"

"I will work overtime to get you there, I promise."

"Okay!"

He laid her down on the bed and slowly moved his rod inside her, trying to stimulate a response. He kissed her, lightly at first, and in incremental steps more passionately. He began moving his hips, only by fractions of an inch to start. He waited until he saw the fright in her eyes dissipate into one of acceptance, and then, into one of wonder. He began taking longer strokes and felt her lubricating juices warming his invading prick. She was not moving with him, yet, but the fear had vanished from her face and eyes. When he kissed her nose, she kissed him back, with the same magical feeling they had before he penetrated her. Her hands stroke his back and flanks. Her moans and groans spoke volumes, as her enjoyment grew. Then, she said, "Frank, I want to be on top. You are too heavy, and I cannot move you."

He said, "What?"

"Come on, Frank, you weigh a ton, let me be on top."

"Okay!"

Without batting an eyelash, Frank twisted over and was on his back.

Antonia was astonished to be sitting on top of him, and making love from a totally different point of view. She put his hands on her breasts, and he immediately pinched her nipples.

Instead of yelling at him, she purred. Then she put her hands on his chest, and began to rise and fall on the prong that was inside her. The first rise and fall was only an inch or so, and that worked out fine. She got braver and went higher the next time and the next.

She decided she wanted to try the whole thing at one time, because pain was no longer an issue. She was enjoying the sensations that where building up inside of her. She raised herself all the way up and accidentally pulled up off of Frank's dick. She looked at it and said, "Whoops!" She grabbed it just below its head and rubbed it against her clit, which caused electric shocks to run through her body. She did it again, and moaned in ecstasy.

Frank put his arms behind his head and said, "Now, who is not playing fair?"

She looked at him and smiled. She rose up on her knees and placed the head of his dick at the entrance to her sheath. She took a deep breath, and plunged down on the monster until her body met his. She screamed in pain, and collapsed down on his chest.

Frank held her in his arms and tried to soothe her. The best any man can do in this situation is to stay quiet and rub the woman's shoulders or back, softly, until she starts coming around. Moments later, she sat up, looked at Frank, and said she was feeling okay. Stupid, but okay.

She knew suicide was a mortal sin, but she said to herself, the next time she had an idiotic idea like that, she was going to shoot herself. The pain went away more quickly than she thought it would, because she was experiencing stimulation, from an outside source. She looked down at Frank, and saw his thumb was rubbing on her clit furiously. She was perspiring profusely and she began to move her hips up and down on his monstrous probe. He continued to diddle her distended clit. Her hips started moving in uncontrolled patterns and her orderly mind was no longer in control of any portion of her body. She plunged herself down, onto his monster, after every upward motion, with every ounce of power she had. She used her hips like battering rams and Frank could not believe the pounding he was taking. He was thinking about baseball, and not daring to think about her. If he let her enter his mind, he would have shot his load long ago. Now he was thinking of the Nineteen ninety World Series, and he was praying he had enough memories of it to keep him going, because he thought she was never going to run out of energy.

Antonia was lost in amaze of feelings, and lights. Every nerve ending in her body was firing and every color in the rainbow was visible in her mind's eye. The Aurora Borealis was dancing in her head, better than any disco ball ever livened up a dance hall. Frank had promised her, a trip to the stars, and he had delivered. She saw no reason to go home, until the music stopped playing; and the symphony was just playing the prelude. She had this feeling deep in her belly that kept rumbling and tumbling. It was telling her it was not satisfied. It wanted her to go further than she was. It kept telling her to go faster, farther, and harder, than she had ever gone. She had no idea what it was asking her to do, but she redoubled her efforts.

Frank feared she was going to rip a layer of skin off his monstrous prong. He bit her nipple and Antonia screamed out in pleasure. She let out a flood of juices from her vagina, as she passed through a small, but significant orgasm. She did not miss a beat. She did not lose stride. She kept pressing forward. She looked for the next ring, she was supposed to grab, pressing ever higher, and higher for that thing her stomach was telling her was there. She got even with Frank by biting one of his nipples, hard. He screamed in pain. He arched his hips up and Antonia pounded hers down, on him, harder still. She moaned in ecstasy.

Frank was out of memories and his explosion was imminent. He did not want to disappoint her and leave her short of what she wanted. He grabbed her by her hips and flipped her over onto her back. She screamed, "No," until Frank's hips went into overdrive. Her legs wrapped around his waist like an octopus's tentacles. If she died in that position, they would have had to cut her legs off to get them from around his waist.

They drove their bodies at each other, with no regard for health, safety, or injury. She was like a rabid animal, biting his chest, and licking his face and neck.

Frank yelled out, "I am going to come."

Antonio yelled, "Not yet, one more minute, one more minute."

He replied, "I will try."

Shortly afterward, he yelled, "I cannot hold it. Here it comes, I am cumming."

Antonia yelled, "You pussy, hold it for another moment."

"I can't, it is too late. It is already on its way."

As soon as Antonia felt the first wave of Frank's sperm hit the back of her grotto, she felt an explosion go off in her head. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her body went rigid, and every ounce of fluid that had built up in and around her pussy exploded outward. Antonia's honey drenched Frank's cock, balls, legs, and feet, as well as the sheets they were laying on. As he looked up as if up to see how she was, after inspecting the wetness down below, Antonia was asleep with the brightest smile he had ever seen, but she was still coming. He had never seen anything like it before. Her body was still trembling from the aftershocks, fluids were flowing out of her pussy, like a river and she was sound asleep. This was impossible. However, this was Antonia, and she was exceptional in every way. He thought, "That was a really nice way to put it." "Antonia was the 'devil reincarnate', but she was 'his devil' and he would do anything for her." After she woke up, he would spank her for calling him a pussy. As he thought about it, he decided he would spank her, just for the 'hell' of it. It would be more fun that way.

16. Can you make a deal with a 'She-Devil?'

Frank recognized the look on her face, as soon as she woke up. "Oh, God, not you. I will never get rid of you now."

Antonia was confused, so she asked him what was wrong.

He said, "You will find out as soon as you close your legs."

"Why not tell me now, and show me how smart you are."

"Baby, you are going to be addicted to sex. You are going to want it every moment of every day. You are going to be distracted by it, you are going to smell of it, and you are going to love it, more than breathing."

"Frank, how much more wonderful can life be for you. I was denied everything growing up. Now, I have a man that can satisfy me, and a life sentence that demands him to do so. I love it already."

"I hate it when you turn your problems over to me."

"I do not see it as a problem, Frank. You wanted to impregnate me, and this addiction gives you the perfect opportunity."

"I know Antonia, I know. Rule number three, "Begin with an end in mind."

"You should be proud of me Frank. I have learned everything you told me to learn. I put it into practice every time I can. I find it very useful in negotiations with you. As a matter of fact, every time I have used them against you, instead of looking for a Win/ Win scenario, I just walk away 'Winning!'"

"I hate you Antonia. I really, really hate you."

"I know Frank, isn't it wonderful?"

"I am going to take you over my knee, and spank you. Not for a particular reason, even though you have earned it, but just because I want to spank you."

"I knew that was coming, also. While I was sleeping, I heard you saying something about beating up a little girl. Since Celeste is not here, that left me."

Much to his surprise, Antonia crawled onto his lap, bottom up, with her hand under her chin, smiling. "After the pain you put me through breaking me open, a little spanking should be a breeze."

"You are going to ruin my entire life. Threatening little girls, like you, with the spanking, was the highlight of my day. Now you have taken that away from me. What good is the threat of pain, if it is not a threat? I told you, that you could fuck up a free lunch, and now you have done it. What am I going to do with you?"

She scampered up out of her position, and sat on his lap and kissed him. "You are going to marry me and give me your babies; not necessarily in that order. Then you are going to tell me the truth about whom you work for, because I do not want any lies between us. None at all, do we understand each other, Frank?"

"Yes dear, we understand each other. However, I have already told you the absolute truth. I have one job. I work for your father to protect you. That job and my income from the Veterans Administration, because of my injuries, are my only sources of income."

"Frank, do you remember the little game you played, on me, at the airport. You did not tell me the entire truth, and you said it was not exactly a lie. One day you are going to tell me the remainder of the story, and I will find out that you were telling me a 'un-truth.' You will say it was not a lie, due to a technicality, but, like Pinocchio your nose is going to grow, not by inches, but by feet at a time."