Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Antonia..."

"Enough Frank; when the time comes we will discuss it. Then, I will spank you, and you will deserve it."

"Yes dear, whatever you say.

Antonia got up to go to the bathroom and she said, "Oh my God that feels good." She turned to Frank and smiled. "That thing had better be ready for action when I come back. I am horny and I want to get laid, immediately."

Frank sighed, "Why Lord, why did you do this to me. One hundred and five pounds of mental madness, and then you add a sex machine to make my day complete. I wanted to serve you as a priest. I purchased the books. I know the prayers. I know I could be a good servant to the people. Then you put one roadblock in my way. Antonia Caruso, my personal demon from hell."

From behind him, Antonia said, "I am not aDemon. I do not have horns. I am just horny. Fuck me and I will be all better."

Frank looked up into the morning sky and said, "Please Lord, make her disappear."

He felt two arms wrap around his waist and a soothing female voice whispered into his ear, "How many times did you taunt me. How many times did you say to me that I was going to have to beg before you fucked me? How many times Frank? How many times did you want me in your bed, to ravish my body? Do you really want me to disappear? If you do, go to sleep. When you wake up, I will be gone. Of course, if you got me pregnant, your baby will be coming with me. However, you would not care, because you said you would fuck me without any mention of love or marriage. Just go to sleep Frank and your problems are over. Good night lover."

He turned around, grabbed her, and took her in his arms. He brought her over to his duffel bag and pointed to it. "The only way you are getting away from me, is like a cat. You are a demon. You are the devil, herself. You tempt me, as the devil tempted Jesus in the desert. Somehow, like the Lord, I will defeat you, or at least not lose to you. I will fuck you every day of my life, or until there are no more bullets in my gun. At that point, you will have to be satisfied with my fingers and my tongue."

"That is fine with me Frank. You have applied logic and rule number four perfectly. A Win/Win situation is the perfect solution for what ails me. Speaking of what ails me, your dick is still soft. I told you to have it ready for me, when I came back. You have disobeyed me, and I will have to spank you, later. Now, lie down, so I can make that thing stand up.

Frank lay down on the bed, expecting her to use her hands to build him up to an erection. He was incorrect.

Antonia lay between his legs and placed both hands around his limp member. When she licked the head of it, she heard Frank groan in a deep, shocked breath. Biology was one of her favorite subjects and she read the medical texts that included the areas where most of the nerve endings were in that appendage. She took advantage of those readings to drive Frank crazy. She licked the stem of his penis to increase blood flow to the object of her desire. She played with his 'magic marbles,' until his hips were no longer in contact with the bed. She knew she had one final thing to do, to complete her dominance over this monster. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, gulped, and slipped the head of his dick, into her mouth, but did not close it. She, suddenly, became afraid of Frank's hands. She removed his prick from her mouth and said to him, "Frank put your hands under your back and do not move them unless I say that you can."

He did this without complaint, wondering what she was up to, however when he felt the head of his dick enter her mouth, again, he grabbed the sheets and was determined not to let them go.

She knew Frank had not showered after they had sex. When she closed her mouth, over the head of his penis, she tasted herself on him. The taste was sweet, like honey, and it lingered on her taste buds. However, that was not what she was here to do. She closed her eyes, and continued her downward movement on his dick, until she had four inches in her mouth. She had enough, and started to pull back. She had not gagged, but this was where she had set her fingers to block her from going any deeper. She tested the depth by moving up and down several times, getting groans from Frank, and wetness in her pussy. She moved her fingers two inches further down on his cock, and continued to suck him into her mouth. She felt him expand wider as she continued bouncing her head up and down on him. She pulled her head off him, immediately. "Are you getting ready to cum?"

"No, I am not even close," he said.

"Good. You had better warn me before you do, okay?"

"I promise to warn you."

"So help me God, Frank, if you do not warn me, I will bite it off."

"I told you I would never lie to you. I will warn you before I cum."

She placed his dick back into her mouth. She sucked his cock back into her mouth, going deeper and deeper, until she felt it hit the opening to her throat. She felt good about getting his dick this deep in her mouth, and did not intend to go any deeper, not now at least. Now she wanted him to feel good about what she was doing. She increased the pressure on his dick, by sealing her lips around it, like a vacuum. She played with his balls with one hand and removed the other down towards his anus. She could not believe she was doing this, but it was in the magazine, she was forced to read, while he was being fitted for his new clothes. She was about to see if it worked.

Frank was astounded that her first blow job was so wonderful. Her mouth was so small her teeth scraped the skin on his prick, sometimes. However, most of the time, she was as good as any girl he had had before. He could not believe he was grading her against all the other women in his life. If she ever found out about this, she would skin him alive. She was doing all the right things, when, out of the blue, he felt her move a hand towards his ass. He nearly came, without warning her. He felt her finger rim the ridge of his asshole and sometimes put pressure on the center of it. She never attempted to enter his body through that orifice, but she was stimulating his libido and he was quickly reaching the maximum heights of his pleasure. He said, "Antonia, I am very close. Be careful."

She nodded her head but she did not lift her head off his monster. She was enjoying the feeling she was getting from being in control of this beast. She had removed the hand that was controlling her depth and was stroking her clit and sheath, because she felt her fluids flowing out of her like a waterfall. She was so close to having her orgasm she worried about leaving Frank to continue on "by hand." He would have grounds kill her if she left him in that state, but what was a woman to do, when her body took over from her mind?

Her right hand was a blur as it attacked her clit and they would need a new mattress to sleep on tonight, because clean sheets would just get soaked when they touched the bed.

Her left hand was still playing with his asshole and she decided to try what the magazine told her would work to bring him off. She wet the index finger with some of her fluids, brought it back to his sphincter, and pushed until her finger was all the way in.

Frank's brain registered "Tilt!" His eyes closed tightly, along with his ass cheeks. He nearly pulled his arms out from under him, but instead yelled, "I'm coming!"

Antonia quickly removed her mouth from his prick, but left it close to it and open. Both hands came to the rescue and grabbed it, in a strangle hold, pointing it towards her open orifice, and waited. Her hands felt the first pulse, before the cream exited the slit in the end of his rod. It was a direct hit. She closed her mouth to swallow, when the second burst hit her in the lips, nose, and chin. She opened in time for the third volley, and stayed open to catch the fourth volley. However, when she closed to swallow, the fifth one smacked her in the face, again. She said, "Fuck it," as she kept pumping him until he was drained dry, and lying on the bed, dead to the world.

Her orgasm had hit her, also. Her thighs looked as if she had come out of a shower, and forgotten to dry herself. She was tired and her face was covered with his cream. She was not going to let him sleep, and get off easy. She crawled up beside him and rubbed her face against his, sharing his semen generously. She took some off her face with her fingers and put it on his fingertips. She looked at her artwork and was very pleased. She turned and went to take a shower.

Frank woke up several moments later, and heard the water running in the bathroom. His first thought was he had not slept that long. His second thought was, his face felt funny. It felt like something was dried on it. He raised his hands to his face to feel what was there and ran his fingertips over the affected area. He did not have a third thought. He simply yelled, "I am going to kill that woman."

He went over to the alcove to look in the mirror and saw what she did to him. He laughed and shook his head. He could not let her get away with this. She said she did not care if he spanked her, but she did not know where he was going to do it.

He heard the water in the shower turnoff and he waited by the door not making a sound.

Antonia finished drying herself and listened for sounds that would tell her if Frank had woken up. Hearing none, she opened the door, while putting a towel on her head. She screamed, when she was picked up, and carried her under one arm to the bed. "Frank, it was a joke. Let me down, Frank, please let me down."

"No, little girl, you have played your last trick on me without receiving retribution in-kind. I love you to death, and I know you are going to be the death of me. However, before I die. I know I am going to find a way to teach you a lesson you will not forget. I am going to spank you, while you are tied up, and you are going to cum, like you have never cum before."

"You moron, you do not have to tie me up for that. I will go quietly "into that good night." All you have to do is lead the way, and explain what you want me to do."

"No, my personal 'She-Devil,' even you might object to what I have in mind. Besides, just the thought of leaving you naked and tied up, while I go sightseeing, makes my heart sing with joy."

"You would not be that mean, Frank. We stopped here so I could see the 'Leaning Tower.'"

"It will still be here in fifty years."

She screamed as he put her on the bed and started tying her hands to the bed posts. She was as slippery as an eel, but he managed to finish those two items. However, her legs proved to be more dangerous, than her arms. Her kicks were extremely accurate and he was sure he would have a 'Black Eye' because of one of them.

She was making so much noise, that one of the managers of the Bed and Breakfast knocked on their door and asked them to be more considerate of the other patrons.

Frank opened the door a few inches and apologized for their behavior. He told the manager that they were newlyweds and he was tickling his wife. He said he would stop and the noise would stop, also.

The manager smiled at him when he heard they were newlyweds. He asked Frank, to keep the noise down, especially at night, when the guests are back. During the daytime, he said, have all the fun you want. It makes my wife and I feel young again.

Frank nodded and thanked the manager for his understanding, and closed the door. He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of socks.

Antonia looked at him and said, "Leaving already Frank? I thought I was going to get punished first."

"You are princess. You know what I tell you when you talk too much?"

"You tell me a lot of things Frank, none of them complementary."

"My favorite one, Princess, is 'Put a sock in it,' and that is exactly what I am going to do."

Antonia screamed, "You would not dare." She closed her mouth like an iron trap, but Frank had seen this a thousand times before and had the answer at his fingertips."

"Princess, we can do this the easy way, the hard way, or my way. Anyway we do this; you are going to wind up with these socks in your mouth."

She immediately fell for his trap, when she opened her mouth and said, "Fuck you..." The last word never made it out of her mouth because the socks had been stuffed into it. Her eyes turned red, and he waited for her nose to breathe fire.

Frank looked at her and said, "Rule number three, my love; 'begin with end in mind.'"

She shook her head left and right and pulled on the ropes that kept her tethered to the bed, all to no avail.

"By now, my dear, you are wondering how I'm going to spank you when you are tied face up. You will notice I never told you what area of your body was going to be abused this afternoon. You will soon find out, and after I torture you, you will cum better than you did this morning."

Antonia tried to answer him, but all that came out was a series of mumbled and jumbled words.

He lay down beside her, took a breast into his mouth, and sucked on it gently. He waited until she moaned, and he bit her on her nipple. She screamed in pain. He looked at her, and smiled an evil smile. If looks could kill, Frank knew he was a dead man. He lay over her body and took the other breast into his mouth. She had no idea what was coming until it happened. Frank's hand spanked her right on her vulva.

Antonia's eyes opened wide, her brain registered shock, and then the pain set in. She screamed, but not a sound passed by the socks.

Even Frank understood what she was saying through the gag, and it was not complementary. He did it again, a little harder than the last time, and the scream that accompanied it was louder, also.

Frank felt her sheath for signing of moisture and she was extremely wet. He looked at her and said, "Little Princess, your body is enjoying this. Are you?"

Her answer came back with a series of screams, threats, and curses that Frank barely understood. He adjusted his body over hers, moved his index finger into her vagina, and rubbed it against her clit, until it was fully distended. When it was, it peaked out from between her vaginal lips like a submarines periscope. Then Frank spank her pussy hard, ten times in succession. Antonia's hips thrashed upward; not realizing it was shortening the distance between the punisher in the area being punished. Her clit turned bright red, instead of its normal baby pink, her stomach had that odd feeling again, and she wanted nothing more than to reach down and help herself reach her next orgasm. However, she was tied up, like a prized turkey, and she could not touch herself. She had to depend on 'Him' to get her there, and he was punishing her for what she did. She had a choice to make and while she was thinking about it, everything else in her body calmed down, and the pain went away. She went to rule number one: Be Proactive. Okay, she thought, I can do one of two things:

I can become the perfect partner. I can cater to him, as my mother caters to my father, and have a long mediocre marriage, filled with lonely days and passionless nights.

On the other hand, I can continue to aggravate him to the point of distraction. If I do this, I risk losing him if I go too far. However, our love will rage like a forest fire, for as long as we are together. I can wind up, like I am now, tethered to a bed, while he punishes me, for a real or perceived insult, or I can watch him smolder as he thinks about what I am doing to his mind.

It may have taken another five minutes of thinking about what she wanted out of life and how she wanted to go about it, but all she wound up doing was verifying what she knew she wanted and what she wanted was Frank. Now she had to convince him of the way she wanted to live her life and if he could take it. She was his forever, if not, it might be better if they parted now. It would be too hard to break up later.

When she finished, she realized she had gone through all five rules, and her decision was made easy. As she refocused on the present, Frank was looking at her. He asked, "Where the hell did you go?"

She answered, "Mumble, mumble, mumble, mumble; jumble, jumble."

He pulled the socks out of her mouth and asked her again, "Where did you go?"

"I had a decision to make. The more I thought about it, the answer became clearer. I have never seen anything so clear in my entire life. Thank you, Frank."

"Thank you, Frank? I was causing you exquisite pain. You came like an elephant, but all you can remember is, you had a decision to make and you saw it clearer than anything in your life. I should kill you right now. It will save me the trouble of doing it later."

"That was my decision, Frank."

"Okay, you have my attention. What was going on in that little head of yours?"

"I had to decide what to do about you and me. I could be a good little girl, and cater to you, night and day. On the other hand, I could be the bitch that I am, and drive you absolutely buggy. One way we could have a long, secure, life together. The other way we have two choices: First, we can part immediately, before it becomes impossible to make a break because it would hurt too much for either of us and we would wind up like decision number one. Second. On the other hand, we could burn like a forest fire that was out of control. I chose the second one because I do not want to live a mediocre life. I have done that already, and I do not want to do it again. When it becomes too much for you, you can walk out on me any time you want. I will not hold you back. I hope you can live with my decision."

Frank tapped her on the top of her head. He said, "Hello in there. Is anyone home? How many times do I have to tell you, the only way you are going to get rid of me, is to tell me to leave? Barring that, you are stuck with me for life. If it is a forest fire you want, you know we have that going for us. You have only scratched the surface of sexual knowledge. Wait until you learn how much more there is to it. You have already surprised me with what you have attempted to do. I cannot wait to see what you will do with the things I will teach you, and what you will read about. You are mine and I am yours. The children will be ours. We will find out about all your concerns from the U.S. Embassy, when we get to Milan. Do you have any questions?"

"When am I getting married?"

"When I am good and ready, Antonia."

"Remember the birth certificate."

"Stop threatening me."

"It was not a threat. It was a reminder. In addition, I do not want a gold wedding band. I want a platinum band, to go with the Diamond Ring you are going to buy me."

"Oh fuck, you are really going to be a princess, aren't you?"

"I could be an Italian American Princess."

"Why can't you just be normal?

"If I was normal, you would not love me the way you do. I would be boring and not worthy of the last line in your fifteenth book."

"I am burning those damn books and keeping you."

"You cannot do that. When I sit down with Donna, I want to show her those books so we can go over all the names. If we recognize anyone we can blackmail them for the rest of their lives."

"Let me see your head again, I want to make sure horns are not sprouting out. You have to be the devil."

"Why me, I did not screw any of those girls and take away their virtue. You did that all by yourself, and you kept a record of your victories."

"I hate you, Antonia, and I hate the day I taught you those rules."

"Sometimes, husband, even positive things have negative results. By the way, is that thing ready yet, I am horny, again and I need to get laid."

"You just came ten minutes ago, and you are horny again. What are you going to do if we are outside, and this feeling hit you?"