Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only until you get your sense of humor back. After that, all bets are off."

He turned off the water, and put her down. She gave him one of her evil stares, and left the shower. She grabbed one of the fluffy towels, and followed him into the dining area, to see what they had brought up for breakfast.

Looking at the table, Frank wondered how any Italian stayed thin. They had to have a secret, because there were more calories on this table, than any Americans ingested all day, and the Italians say that Americans are fat, and lazy. Antonia pushed Frank out of the way, because he stood between her and the food. She was hungry, and had to keep up her strength, also.

As with their arrival feast, there was nothing on the table, an American would consider breakfast food. There were no eggs, toast, waffles, pancakes, syrups, jellies, or cereals. There were chilled slices of veal, and lamb. There were several varieties of potatoes, olives, and mushrooms. The macaroni included manicotti, ravioli, and fusilli, served with meat and marinara sauce. A salad, large enough to choke a horse, and wine, but only two bottles, both red. They left the desert cart and coffee, off to the side.

Frank was still standing, looking things over, when a potato hit him in his forehead. He bent down to pick it up, and he was struck by another potato. As he was getting ready to stand up, he said, "If another comes this way, I am going to feed you macaroni the hard way."

"Frank, you have completely lost your sense of humor."

"Since I met you, Antonia, I have come close to losing my mind."

"Come here, my big bad man, let me kiss it and make it better."

"The only thing that will happen if you kiss it is I will miss breakfast."

"The menu says lunch, Frank."

"Whatever, I am hungry and I am going to eat."

"Eat me, eat me, eat me!"

"All right, I will make you a deal. I am going to eat lunch. Then I am going to make the phone call, and arrange the meeting for tomorrow. When that is done, we will go to bed for one more round of sex. Then, we will go out for some sightseeing. We will leave here no later than 2 o'clock. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Frank, I understand. I agree. Two o'clock is fine with me. Could you eat fast, please? I have an itch, and it needs to be scratched."

"Antonia!"

"I am going to let you eat, buy yourself, so I do not bother you. I am going to lay out my clothes so we can leave on time. I do not want to be the one that holds us up. Could you start eating, please?"

"Antonia!"

"I was just leaving." She took two more pieces of lamb and left the room singing."

When Frank entered the bedroom, he found Antonia biting on a pillow. Her left hand was mangling her breasts and her right hand was trying to lose itself in her cunt. Her eyes were closed and her body was bright with sweat. It looked like she had been stuck on the precipice of an orgasm, and had not been able to get over the edge. He knew he had to help, and fast. However, he had an evil idea, which he knew he would pay dearly for later. He returned to the table, and picked up the pitcher of ice water and walked back to the bedroom. Antonia was in the same predicament she was a moment ago, and he smiled. He knew this was going to be good. He got his cell phone ready to take a picture. He walked to within six feet of bed and stopped. He arched the water high into the air and looked through the camera's viewfinder and just as it hit her, he clicked the shutter. He continued clicking as fast as the camera would go.

Antonia was trying to reach her orgasm, when she was hit by the water. It was the catalyst, she needed. Her body exploded into brilliant colors of fire and ice. The flames were red, blue, white, and yellow. So was the ice and they intermixed with one another, without interfering with the others densities. She floated on a cloud of air, as her senses fed her souls desire for peace. She was one within herself and she was satiated.

Frank saw a change, when she opened her eyes. She was different, again. He could not put his finger on it, but just as he knew she would turn into a devil in bed, something had just changed, but this time he did not know into what. That worried him a great deal.

"Antonia, are you all right?"

"Yes, Frank, I am fine. Why you ask?"

"Do you know what just happened?"

"Yes. I just had the most marvelous orgasm, and the most marvelous feeling just passed through me. It was a mind bending experience. The colors were so vivid; the textures so real; I felt I could reach out and touch everything I was seeing."

"Did you feel anything hit your body, before you went into your orgasm?"

"Something caused me to go nova, I do not know what it was, but if I could bottle it. I could make a billion dollars."

"Babe, it was ice water."

"You son of a bitch, you threw ice water on me?"

"Yes, I did, and I am sorry. It was another one of those stupid things, I wish I had not done, but I cannot take it back. However, considering the effect it had on you, would you want me to take it back?"

Without asecond's hesitation, Antonia said, "No. I do not know if I want you to do it again, but this experience was something surreal and I will treasure it always. Thank you, Frank."

She knee walked across the bed, with her arms outstretched towards him. He walked over to her thinking he was forgiven. He picked her up in his arms, and they kissed."

She grabbed his ears, pulled with all her strength, and yelled, "Ice Water!"

He screamed in pain. "I said I was sorry. If you keep pulling on my ears like that. I am going to look like Dumbo."

"Who is Dumbo?"

"You do not know who about Dumbo the flying elephant?"

"No, Frank, I believe it was not part of my convents educational material."

"Have you seen any Walt Disney movies? No, do not answer that question. Have you ever heard of Walt Disney, or Disneyland?"

"No, I have not heard of them or a place called Disneyland."

"You poor deprived child. One day I will tell you all about him, and I will take you to the places a little mouse built."

"Come on Frank, mice can't build anything."

"Believe me, Antonia, when you see what this mouse built, you will be astounded."

Antonia thought he was lying to her again so she grabbed him by the hair and pulled hard.

Frank yelled at her. "Antonia if you keep doing that. I am going to be bold on the sides of my head.

Antonia looked at him and said, "I am bald. I wonder what you would look like bald down there."

"If you think I am going to let you get close to me with a razor, near my family jewels, you are out of your freaking mind."

"Frank today is Tuesday. I will bet you that by next Monday. You are bald."

"What are we wagering, Antonia?"

"No sex for one full day."

"That is no skin off my nose Antonia. What do I win?"

"What do you want Frank?"

"I want my name on the baby's birth certificate, without the wedding ring."

"You want too much Frank?"

"You are the one that is so sure of yourself."

"You are right Frank. You have a bet. Go make the phone call so we can go out."

"We are not going to have sex first?"

"How could I have forgotten, about sex? Hurry with your phone call. I will be here waiting for you."

Antonia had not forgotten at all. She had laid a trap for Frank, and he walked right into it. It was already 12:30 PM. There was no way on God's green earth she was going to let him get out of their room before 2 PM. The phone call was not going to be a short one. He had to arrange for the meeting, at a time and place, where he would be comfortable, and where he felt she would be secure. That would take time. It was not her fault; it was Frank's fault for bringing up the next round of sex. Now they would not leave the hotel until 4 PM, at the earliest. The only person he could be angry with was himself. She was delighted. She thought of ways she could deforest Frank's groin. She had to do a little shopping, including a trip to a drug store and a lingerie shop, but it would all work out very nicely. She was sure of it.

The meeting was arranged at the 'Duomo di Milano', the Cathedral of Milan. It is so massive; an elephant could hide in it. Frank felt very comfortable from his vantage point. He placed Antonia thirty feet in front of him, with a group of nuns, who were visiting from France. He had asked that no more than six people, from her family, arrive at the church: three men and three women, with the men carrying flowers. When he saw them, he stood up and waved at them. When they saw him, they walked over to him introduced themselves. They presented him with a letter from Anthony Caruso verifying they were his family, and Antonia could trust them completely. Frank thanked them, retrieved Antonia from the nuns, and introduced her to her family. It was another Italian family reunion, with hugs and kisses all around. Antonia was now under the protection, and a member of the Castronovo family. She had no idea what that meant, or entailed. However, at this moment, she felt safe and secure.

19. Home sweet home!

After a day, and night of celebration, Anthony Castronovo's grandson, Philip showed Antonia and Frank to the home, where they would be spending the next four years, while they were at the university. It was definitely not an apartment. It was a former board members villa, on the grounds of the university. It was fully furnished, had three bedrooms, enclosed courtyards, plenty of privacy, and a security system good enough to guard a bank. As far as Frank was concerned, the best part was there was no need for transportation to or from classes. There were no roads near the villa, for any vehicle to get close to it unnoticed. In addition to all these benefits, it was less than a ten minute walk to the furthest part of the university. All these things made protecting Antonia much easier.

On Thursday, Antonia told Frank she needed some female items. She also wanted to stop at a lingerie store to pick up a few items there.

Frank called Philip and asked him about transportation for Antonia and himself to do these chores. Philip told him that he would be there in thirty minutes to show them around the shopping areas. He showed up in a limousine, with three guards, and the driver.

Frank asked him why he brought all the security. Philip responded that people already knew that Antonia was in town, and there was a price on her head, for her abduction.

Frank could not believe it. He would definitely earn his pay protecting Antonia. Now, all he had to do was convince her that the threat was real. He would let Philip do that for him.

When she finally came out of the room, she greeted Philip with a kiss and a smile. He did not return it. He asked her to sit down, because he had information that concerned her. He laid it out for her, as plain as day.

Antonia turned white as a ghost. She looked at Frank, with an evil stare, and asked him if he put Philip up to this. Before Frank could answer, Philip replied, "Antonia, this is Italy. Blood feuds go back a century or more. They do not care if you are an innocent or not. They will take you, and put a price on your head. They have already done that to you. One million euros, and if it is not paid, they will send a piece of you to us, as a reminder. They do not play games, and neither do we. If Frank or one of our men tells you to run, do not hesitate; run. Do not wait for them. Get yourself to a safe place and call us. We will be here as quickly as possible."

If she was scared before, now she was terrified. She looked at Frank and said, "Why would my father send me here, to go to school?"

He replied, "If I had the answer, I would be God."

Philip could not answer it either, considering the risks involved.

"Is it safe for me to go shopping?"

"The stores I am taking you to belong to us. The guards will be at the rear door, Frank, the driver, and I will be at the front door. You will be safe. If I do not like the clientele in the store, I will close it, and you will have the store to yourself."

Antonia looked at Frank, who just shrugged his shoulders. The limousine drove to a posh area, where tourists pay high prices, without batting an eye. The driver parked the limousine in front of an exquisite women's lingerie store.

They walked in, and the men took up their positions, while Antonia started shopping.

Antonia picked up the tiniest pair of panties, in a see-through mesh and yelled, "What do you think Frank?"

The women in the store turned to see who this person could possibly be. When they saw this huge man, standing by the door, turn bright red, and dropped his head, they all laughed.

Philip asked, "Does she do this to you all the time?"

"I am normally closer to her, when she shows that stuff to me. This is the first time she has broadcast it to an entire store."

Philip replied, "Why don't you join her, and see if you can avoid any further embarrassment?"

"Thank you Philip, I think I will, before she drives me crazy."

"My friend, I believe she completed that task."

Frank laughed as he walked away. As he approached her, he saw a movement from the dressing room area that alerted him. He yelled, "Gun!"

He dove towards Antonia and tackled her to the ground, as a shot rang out. He pulled his nine millimeter from under his jacket, and in a single motion, fired three rounds into the first dressing room.

The sound of an uncontrolled automatic weapon firing panicked everyone in the store.

Frank yelled to Philip, "There has to be more than one person trying to take her. Do not let anyone out of the store, and do not let anyone in."

The words were not finished coming out of his mouth, when the plate glass window, in the front of the store, was hit by multiple gunshots and shattered. Philip and the driver dove for cover, as did many of the patrons. The three guards, who were stationed by the rear exit, ran forward to help the Don's grandson. They opened fire as men tried to enter the store through the opening, where the window once was. Four of the men did not make the transit alive. The two that did hid behind clothing racks.

Unceremoniously, Frank picked up Antonia backward, and carried her under one arm towards the dressing rooms. Her dress flew up over her ass, when he threw her on the floor. He climbed on top of her, with his hips over hers, completely hiding her body.

Antonia screamed, "Damn it, Frank, not now!"

He would laugh later, but now, he was busy. "If you say another word, I will stuff my socks in your mouth again."

More men came in from the rear door, and the guards had to turn around to returned fire.

Philip and the driver moved cautiously towards the center of the store. They were determined to keep the two men that survived the frontal assault from getting to Antonia.

As the firing behind them continued, they decided it was more important to assist the three guards in the back. When they got there one guard was dead, another wounded, and the third one was retreating, under withering automatic weapons fire. They separated and waited for their foes to appear. When the two men did, they continued firing at the retreating guard. This was a fatal mistake. Philip and the driver stood up simultaneously and put a bullet into each man's head, securing the back of the store.

Philip turned, knowing there were only two more men in the store determined to get to Antonia. He yelled, "If you throw down your weapons, you can leave with your lives. You have the word of Philip Castronovo." There was no answer, and there was no visible movement.

Philip motioned for his remaining men to circle towards the front door and then to the opposing wall. When they were ready, he nodded and they cautiously worked their way across the store towards the opposite wall. They were within fifteen feet of the wall, when two men started to rise, with automatic weapons in their hands. Philip did not have time to react to the threat, as both men took aim at him. Before they could compress the triggers, they fell like stones.

Frank had risen from the floor and killed the two men, before they could harm anyone else.

He put his head down and tried to compose himself, until Antonia yelled, "Will you get your foot off my neck?"

Philip walked over to thank Frank for saving his life, and help Antonia up. He looked at her and asked, "What are you supposed to do, when your guard yells gun?"

"I do not know. We have never discussed it."

"What are you going to do from now on?"

"Faint."

"That is a good answer, but it is too slow. When you hear the word gun, you dive for the floor. It does not matter if you are wearing $10 rags or $10,000.00 dress. You dive for the floor. You will get that into your head, if I have to let Frank spank you. "

Frank bowed his head. "Philip, let's not get into spankings."

Philip looked at him, and then at Antonia, who was blushing, and said, "Oh, really!"

"I will talk to her Philip, she will get the message, I promise."

The police were in the store doing their jobs and interviewing everyone. Philip took Antonia around and told her to buy whatever she needed.

"I am not really in the mood to shop right now Philip."

"I know, Antonia. However, there is only one way to get this out of your mind. For a woman, getting back to normal means shopping, a lot of shopping. I will speak with my grandfather this afternoon. This war has to stop or you are going to back to New York or to another country. You cannot study and learn, under these conditions. Are you and Frank going to get married?"

"Do you feel like helping?"

"Absolutely! What can I do to help the future blushing bride?"

"Frank and I have the bet. The only way he can have the children named after him, is by putting a platinum ring on my finger. However, this week we made another bet. A lady friend introduced me to shaving down below. I bet Frank that by this coming Monday, he would be as naked down there, as she made me. The terms he wanted and I approved was; if I lost the bet, he would not have to marry me to put his name on the birth certificate. I will never force him to marry me, Philip. However, I do want to win this bet. Here is what I would like you to do for me. ....................................................................................

Philip said, "Remind me never to get you mad at me. You would probably cut it off and keep it as a souvenir."

"It is funny that you mentioned that Philip. I was talking to Frank about that possibility a few days ago. He was not amused either."

"Let's go shopping Antonia. I want you to be happy. If you are not, the next time these people show up, I will give you my gun and let you take care of them. They would not stand a chance in hell."

"Would you teach me to shoot Philip? If I asked Frank, he would say no, because he would think I was going to shoot him."

"Do you promise you will not shoot him, without telling me first, at least?"

"I will not kill him Philip. Shoot him maybe, kill him never."

"In that case, I will teach you."

Antonia found out she could be shot at, and still have fun shopping. It was even more fun when she did not have to pay for anything. On the way back to the villa, she asked, "Philip do you own any clothing stores in the city?"

"No Antonia, we do not have any in the city itself. We have all of our stores, in what you would call the suburbs."

Depressed, Antonia said, "Oh."

Philip smiled as he heard her answer, and saw the frown on her face. He looked across at Frank and said, "Did you know the University of Milan is really not in the city of Milan. They just named it that way because it was the closest city. It is actually in the suburbs."

Frank grinned at Philip and waited for Antonia to wake up from her funk.