Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could always take a walk in the gardens, Frank."

"How would we get the green out of your white dress?"

"We would not have to worry about that, if I was not wearing it."

"Let us go for a walk, I do not think they will miss us for a while."

Antonia wrote a quick note and left it under her glass for Celeste, and Philip to read and laugh over. Then she jumped onto Frank's back as he walked into the garden of lush greenery.

Celeste had a death grip on Phillip's thighs. She would not let him back away from her, and not allow him to pump into her. This was her show, and he was not allowed to interfere. She drove her face into his stomach, and her mouth onto his dick, as rapidly as she could, bathing it with saliva and using it as a ram to get it into her throat. When it was where she wanted it to be, she would stop and suction it as hard and as long as she could, without drawing a breath. She would then remove it brief quickly and repeat this action over and over again. She had him in her throat and she felt Philip stiffen. She knew he was about to cum. She could let him stay in agony, by staying still, and waiting for his body to bring him over the top and cumming while she had him deep in her throat. Or, she could help him by continuing to pump and have him explode his semen deep into her stomach. She decided to let him suffer, because it would be more fun to see his face, afterwards. She flexed her throat a few times, until finally, Philip screamed he was cumming. He grabbed her head and held her still. She felt every shot go straight down her gullet and into her stomach. As she felt the muscles in his legs start to relax, she started moving her head back and forth and bringing his prick up into her mouth and suctioning every drop of his delicious nectar into her mouth. She kept him from going completely soft, by not allowing his prick to hit the warm air, but keeping it in the hot, humid confines of her mouth. She looked up at him as he recovered and smiled with her eyes.

Philip looked down at her and said, "You are evil. You did that to me on purpose, and you will be repaid 100 fold."

Celeste was still playing with his manhood and bringing it back to life. She grinned up at him and said, "You mean you are going to do something to me, with this?" She was holding on to his newly resurrected cock, while smiling.

He reached for her and pulled her up, so he could kiss her, which he did 100 times or more. He roughly turned her around and placed her hands against the wall, kicked her legs apart, and pulled her ass towards him.

She laughed, "My cavemen his back."

He bit her on her shoulder, and sucked on her neck as he entered her. Celeste moaned in delight as she felt him sink deeply into her pussy. She welcomed him home, as he touched all the places she loved him to touch. Of all the lovers she had had, Philip was the most attentive to her needs. She could make herself cum by touching herself and thinking about sex. She could cum by having sex with an average male partner. Philip did not have to make her cum. Her body was so in tune with his, they came by mutual agreement and enjoyment. Their orgasms enriched and heightened each other's. His body could make her body do things she had never done in her life before, and her body had the same reaction on his. He swore to her that he had never had this much stamina in his entire life. She swore to him that she had never come so much with another man ever in hers. She joked with him, "One day every week, we are going to have to sleep in separate bedrooms, so we can regain our strength for the next week's fun."

Philip replied, "I would rather die first."

"If we do not rest, that is what probably will happen."

Philip kept driving into her, while Celeste helped by moving her hips in time with his thrusts. He reached for the shower head, and moved it directly down onto her head, and let the water cascade over her. As it did so he rubbed her shoulders, her hair and her back in time with their movements. He put some shampoo into her hair, and began to wash it for her. This was the first time he had ever done it, so he did it gently, and allowed the soap to wash over her slowly. He continued massaging her hair and then allowed the water to clean the soap off of it until it was squeaky clean.

Celeste leaned her head against the front of the shower completely relaxed from Phillip's ministrations. In doing so, she managed to dislodge him from his position insider. She moaned.

Philip kissed her neck and said, "It would be only a momentary interruption of her pleasure." What she did not realize was that she did not dislodge him; he had done it by himself. If she could torment him, he could surprise her, also. He grabbed his penis and placed it by the front of her pussy and started to rub it up and down across her clit. For this attention he received a moan from Celeste. He moved it back directly over her smoldering vagina and circled it with the head of his prick and dipped it in an inch or so, and for this attention to Celeste's needs he received an, "Oh yes, right there!" He faked slipping out and moving along the side of her pussy again, and moved back a few inches, and sliding forward again, until his finger found the opening he was looking for. They had never had anal sex before, but with discussions with Antonia and Frank, it was well known that she had had anal intercourse many times before and Philip was going to enjoy her delectable ass now. His fingers strummed her clit, as he feigned searching for her vagina, and her hips tried to help him, but Philip knew exactly where he was going. His dick slid down the channel between her cheeks, steadily. He pulled her to him, and pushed the head of his dick into the tiny star, until the head popped through and stopped. For this attention to Celeste's needs Philip received, "MMMMMM. Now that you are in there, do you know what to do?"

"Celeste, do you know, you could fuck up a free lunch."

"Philip, were you expecting me to be angry with you? I told you my body was yours, to do with as you please. I meant all of it, any part of it you wanted. I love you, Phillip. If you want to fuck me in the ass, fuck me in the ass. If you want to fuck me in the middle of the vineyard, we will do it there. Whatever you want, wherever you want it, I am yours."

"Celeste, you are amazing."

"Should I take another nap, now, or are you going to do something worthy of my staying awake?"

"I doubt that you could take a nap while we are in the shower, especially with my dick in your ass. However, I will try to keep you entertained."

"Please remember our guests are probably downstairs waiting for us."

"Our friends will have to wait a little while longer."

Philip slowly moved his dick completely into her, and then pulled all the way out. He put the head back at the little star and popped it back in, and pulled it out and repeated this procedure many times until he heard a snoring sound. "Very funny, Celeste"

"I am sorry. What did you say Philip. I must have dozed off."

Philip smacked her on her ass cheek and told her to pay attention.

"Pay attention to what Philip? I did not think anything was going on."

"I am going to get you for that remark, Celeste."

"Does that mean something is going to happen soon?"

"Yes dear, very soon."

"In that case, I will try to stay awake for the next 30 seconds."

"You little bitch."

"No, the little bitch is Antonia. I am the big bitch."

Philip shoved his cock all the way into her ass until they were cheek to stomach.

Celeste joked, "Wait one moment, I think I feel something."

"You are as close to being a dead woman as you could possibly be without being cold, Celeste."

"If you wiggle it around for me a little bit, I could be sure."

Philip did not wiggle it; he turned it into a piston stroke, instantly. He finally got the reaction out of her that he wanted. He heard Celeste grunt.

"Did you say something dear?"

"No, I just coughed."

"Would you like to cough, again?"

"If you have any more strength in you, it would be fine."

Philip thought she could drive a sane man crazy, and he was already crazy about her. He put everything he had into stroking her from behind, into fucking her behind.

Finally, they both got what they wanted. He pounded, and they both grunted. Stroke after powerful stroke, the grunting got louder and louder. He pounded Celeste, until her stomach was up against the shower wall, and could not move any further. His hips became like the strokes of a ram. When neither one of them could take it for one second more, they both slipped over the edge and came, joyously and gratefully together.

Philip grabbed Celeste around the waist and slid down to the shower floor with her upon his lap. He kissed her ears, her neck, her throat, her cheeks, and finally when he was able to get to her luscious lips, he said, "Celeste, you are one magnificent woman. The next time we do this, it will be in bed. It takes too much out of my legs to hold you up against the wall."

"Philip, I was the one holding you up. If it was not for me, you would have given up, an hour ago. You would have missed out on all the fun."

"An hour ago, Antonia and Frank must think we have gotten lost."

"No, Philip, I think they are smarter than that. The veranda is right below our bedroom. I believe they may have heard us."

"Oh no, I forgot about that. I am sorry, Celeste. I hope it does not embarrass you."

"Philip, get real. I have had sex with both of them, remember?"

"How could I possibly forget? The stories were quite graphic."

She slapped him and said, "Shut up and get dressed. We have kept them waiting too long."

"Slave driver."

Somewhere in the recesses of the garden, Antonia's white dress was laid out across a garland of wild flowers. High above, Antonia was holding on to a substantial branch of a large tree. Her legs were wrapped around Frank's head, while his mouth was firmly attached to her vagina. He had found her, swinging on that limb, like a little monkey, and decided he needed to put the lower part of her body to better use. Luckily, she did not release her hands when she swung forward. His mouth intercepted the triangle area between her legs, and she screamed, but she did not let go of the branch.

"Frank, I was having fun. I have not done this since I was a little girl."

"I am having fun now."

"You ate me last night, Frank."

"True, but you were not hanging from a tree." He took a nip out of her clit, to shut her up, and continued to work his tongue's magic on her inner core.

Antonia still moved her hips back and forth towards him, trying to show him that she was still angry with him.

Frank stuck his thumb up her ass, and used it as a pivoting point, to keep her still.

She yelled, "You are such a bastard, Frank. You have to get your own way."

"Only one of us is going to cum this way, Antonia. Somehow, I do not believe it is going to be me. However, if you want me to stop, right now, I will, and neither of us will be left satisfied."

"Since you are being so selfless, you may continue to lick my pussy."

Frank said, "No." He pulled her legs off his shoulders, and moved back immediately.

Antonia was caught off-guard as her full weight returned to her hands holding on to the tree limb. Her left hand slipped off and her right hand was holding on by a thread. She screamed, "Frank!"

He was already in position to catch her; however he smiled at her as he realized how she looked hanging from the tree by one arm.

"You are not going to be worth the price of your organs, when I get through with you, mister."

"I wish I had my camera. This picture would look perfect next to the picture of you in your gown. It would prove how useful a makeup artist really is."

"Frank, help me or die."

Realizing the mortal danger he was in, Frank did not approach, Antonia from the front. He put his arms around her, and circled around back to lift her to safety. By doing it this way, he avoided being kicked and bitten by the she devil he was soon to marry. He held her tightly to his chest to make sure she would not turn and hit him. He kissed the top of her head and the sides of her face.

"How are you feeling now, babe?"

"Where is your gun, Frank?"

"Somewhere, you cannot get to it. The bullets are not with it, if you were going to try to use it on, anyone."

"One day, when I grow up, they will issue me a license to carry a gun. Then, you will not walk around with a smirk on your face all the time."

He twisted her around so their naked fronts touched each other. He asked her, "Would you like to get laid, or do you want to talk about other people's weapons?"

"Am I on top?"

"No, because I will wind up filthy, with no place to wash off."

"Shit, I get tossed around like a beanbag again."

"I do not know what you are complaining about; you always come like an elephant."

"Yes, I do. However, before that, you rattle me around like a bag of peanuts."

"I will only rattle you until you become pregnant, baby; after that, no more shaking; only baking."

"Asshole."

Frank turned her around, and lowered her slowly, onto his stiff member, and her hand moved it into the correct position.

Antonia took over from this point, adjusting herself to the penetration, until she felt comfortable with it inside her. She nodded her head to Frank, and the shaking began. His arms and legs were so strong, she held on for dear life. She had given up trying to reach his neck, because he was too tall. Her arms were now wrapped tightly around his chest, with her left wrist locked around one hand. She loved the way he moved inside her. It was the sudden stops, when he reached her depths, which jarred every bone in her body. She wished she had more cushioning in her ass to absorb the blows, but at 103 pounds, she knew that would never happen. She was who she was, bitch and all.

She felt him expand inside her, as he always did, when he was close to his end, and she yelled at him to wait for her.

He kept pumping into her as if his life depended on it. When her head, moved closer to his chest, and her arms tightened against his back, he knew it was her time.

She yelled, "Now, Frank, now!"

He was overjoyed to hear those words, because he was at his bursting point. He moved to her depths, and stayed there as he exploded into her with a yell, that could be heard all over the vineyard.

Her screams were subdued compared to his.

As they were calming down, they heard polite applause off to their left side. They looked and found Philip and Celeste watching them.

Never at a loss for words, Antonia said, had "We had to do something while you two were fucking upstairs."

"Would you like to use our shower to clean up?"

Antonia replied, "Yes, that would be very nice."

"You will do it one at a time. If you use it, as Philip and I did, dinner will not be served until after midnight."

Frank laughed, "So that was what put everything a little bit behind?"

Philip asked, "Frank, how did you know, I got a piece of her tail?"

Celeste yelled, "Philip!"

Antonia replied, "Celeste, it is not the first time you took something up your bum."

"Yes, but he is not supposed to announce it."

"Well, I guess you going to have to cut him off for a week or two."

Celeste replied, "Why should I suffer, because he is a jerk?"

"Frank could always stand in for him."

"I told you, Antonia, I promised Philip, I would not do it with anyone else, because we are going to get... Oh fuck, you did it to me again, you bitch."

Antonia just laughed with glee.

Frank just reached for his pants, took out his wallet and handed Antonia five $20 bills.

"Where would you like me to put these" she asked, standing there naked.

"I would tell you, but you would hit me."

She hit him, anyhow.

Philip asked, "Celeste is it only Antonia, that can do that to you, or can anyone get information out of view that easily."

"Before I met that half pint, no one could get information out of me. Now that little bitch seems to have the key to my mind. I should kill her, because she does that to me every time she wants to know something."

Frank just looked at his future wife, and asked, "Ask her what size Phillips dick is?"

"I cannot come out and ask her something that way. I will get that information for you, but it has to come out during a normal conversation. I will have it before the end of dinner tonight."

Celeste looked at Antonia with fire in her eyes. "Do you want to bet Antonia?"

"How about $100?"

"How about $1000?

"No, $100 is my limit."

"You have yourself a bet."

"I also get the pinch your tits."

"Only if you can reach them, shorty."

"I will stand on a chair, if I have to, Celeste."

"You little bitch, I hate you."

"Cunt!"

"Whore!"

"Troglodyte!"

"Munchkin!"

"Frank, kill her."

Both men just stood there and laughed at the two women, because they knew the loved each other so much.

Philip stood between them and said, "Antonia, to the showers, before you to come to blows."

"The only blows we will come to Philip is if we blow each other, and because of you, we cannot do that anymore. Bastard!"

"It happens in the best families, Antonia."

"The family that 'lays' together, stays together."

"I have never heard that one before, midget."

Philip never knew what hit him.

Philip looked up from the floor, to see Celeste and Frank laughing at him. Antonia was no place in sight.

Philip asked, "What happened to me."

Celeste said, "Philip, I believe it was a right cross to your jaw. Then, you hit the ground, with a thud. You have been unconscious for just under a minute. Antonia won by a knockout. Just so you remember this for the future, only I can refer to her height. Anyone else is in mortal danger."

"How did she get up this high?"

"Isn't it amazing what a woman can do, when she is absolutely pissed off, Philip?"

Frank looked down at his friend and said, "Not even I am allowed to say anything about her height. I did it once, and I looked like you look now."

Philip replied, "I believe I have learned that lesson the hard way. Where is the champion now?"

"When you did not get up, she went to take a shower."

"Will someone help me up; I do not believe I can do it myself."

As they sat down to dinner, Philip sat as far away from Antonia as he could possibly get. Even though he apologized for his remark, Antonia still looked at him as if she could kill.

Celeste asked for information regarding what was going on with Antonia's father, and Frank read her in to the entire episode. After hearing it, she immediately said, "It is too simplistic. With only two options, someone could see through it and catch on to the second option, before it could take effect. There had to be more options thrown into the mix to totally confuse the people who would be watching. She would have her people work up another plan immediately, so Frank could take a look at it within the week."

Frank had learned never to argue with Celeste. Once her mind was made up. It was useless to argue with her.

After that, conversation flowed freely. Antonia was playing with her asparagus and told Celeste, that this one looked like it was about the length of Philip's dick.

Celeste was insulted and yelled, "It is not; Philip's dick is 8 inches long."

Antonia said, "Pay me."

Celeste started banging her head against the table. She could not believe that she had done it again.

Philip was holding his sides, because he was laughing so hard. Frank was patting Antonia on her back congratulating her.

Philip pulled Celeste onto his lap and tried to console her. It was fruitless.

She looked at Antonia, with venom in her eyes and asked, "Do you want to pinch my tits, while I am sitting, or do you want me to stand?"

123456...8