Why I Love Being A Good Bitch

Story Info
He knows what I can handle, even when I don't...
1.3k words
4.07
31.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers

His weight over me as I sucked his dick was so erotic. As if I HAD to keep sucking, or he'd crush me, his stance over me so overpowering. I can look up and see that stare in his eyes that I love, like "ya bitch take that dick".

As I gag on his beautiful cock over and over again I push my limits, long past the point of thinking I couldn't take it much more, because he knows how much I can take even when I don't. His balls hit my chin in pace with his deep strokes, he grabs my hair and I take his whole shaft till my nose touches his shaved pubic hair. He holds me there till I start to fight a little. I know one day he wants me to puke but until then I'll fight it with all I have. For now I just gag and struggle for air. As his strong hand grabbed my hair and shoving me deep onto his cock I felt so owned and powerless but I also felt the high of knowing I was giving all of me to pleasure my man.

He pulls his cock from my face and lets me up to flip me over, I know he expects my ass up real high; it's his favorite view of my amazing ass. I put my butt up high and arch my back like he likes it, my big, but not fat, ass showing him all I got and my pussy lips too. My pussy, anxious for his dick, is so wet and ready; my lips shine from getting off on sucking his cock. He slides the head through the lips and slowly pushes his way in. It takes me a minute to take his entire dick at the speed I like it; but he knows I like how it hurts before I can take it all. He speeds up a little and starts pushing past how much I can handle. His cock fucking my already sore pussy walls, so sore from being totally owned the night before, it's only been a few moments of dick in me and I'm already worried how long I'll last. His speed picks up, starting to pound my pussy just right.

He slaps my upturned ass cheek and then the other. The good burning hand print on my cheeks is a great distraction from the punishment to my pussy. It all hurts and feels so good. I feel the walls of my pussy clenching his dick so hard, I love how he knows my body so well, he speeds up and grabs me by my hair to really go to town on my cunt. His thrusts slam into the back of my pussy taking all of him and more than there's room for. The bottoming out feeling is my favorite pain and I orgasm for the 2nd time of many that night.

His dick still slamming into me, I start to struggle to still take it at this pace. He lets go of my hair to reach around to my tits. He pinches my nipples like a god. I can easily orgasm off just that over and over again. So combined with the slamming my cunt was taking I was ready to explode. I scream out as I come again and again, taking his cock as long as he tells me too. Then I feel the wet of lubricant on my ass.

I've already orgasm past what I would normally do before anal, which means I think I'll be way too sensitive to handle an orgasm as intense as anal. But my man knows what I can handle, not me. He reminds me of that fact with a hard slap to my ass as I struggle to ask him not to take my ass. He keeps the spanking up until I finally relax and get back into the arched back position he likes to look at my ass in.

The head of his cock nudged its way through my tight ass, barely in me and its already more intense then I think I want. I love anal but I can feel things so intensely after orgasm, I start to fear I cant handle it. But after the head gets in I try to relax, my clit is soaked so I start to rub it gently. I don't want to enjoy my clit too much or I'll orgasm too soon and have to take a dick with just pure pain. As his cock eased in inch by inch I started to enjoy the pain and pushed back onto it slowly. Just as I was almost all the way taking it he forced my hips down slow but hard, forcing the last inch in. As he let me gasp and squirm in pain before I could take a good fucking he softly stroked my red cheeks. Then when I took his dick without complaint he started to fuck me, slow and steady but that's not how I like it. I need it fast and hard or its too intense, like being violated or something. I start to push back quick to make it easier to take. But he's got other plans.

He grabs my sexy hips and starts slamming me hard over and over. Deep and extreme, it feels like my whole body is taking it. I struggle to handle the large intruder in my ass but I burry my head in my pillow and pant and gasp through it. His cock pulling most of the way out and plummeting back in all the way, his hands forcing my hips to his pelvic bone, I swear I could see stars. My orgasm built up fast and I warned him didn't think I could handle much more before I came.

"You'll take what I tell you too, bitch!" he replied before pushing my face into the pillow and owning my ass more. I stopped playing with my clit so I could handle his amazing cock longer. The pain and burning in my ass wasn't my center of attention anymore as he reached around again and pinched hard on my nipples. I told myself to take it, don't tell him to stop, be a good bitch! Take whatever he gives you and show him how much you love him by taking it all. The pain so intense spread through my chest and I swear I could feel it in my clit. As he pinched harder all I could think was- take it take it take it!

Just as I thought I would lose my nipple if he pinched any harder I came with such intensity I shook and screamed and sang and passed out. I awoke to the pounding in my butt. His big hand on the small of my back pushing me down and holding me in place as he had his way with my ass. Oooo I love it when I'm his bitch.

I take it for as long as I can before passing out again. I awoke to a cleaned off dick poking me in the face. I jumped to my knees and sucked his dick as well as I could to show him how much I enjoyed his cock. His cock seemed the biggest I'd ever seen it as its veins glistened beautifully. His cock's reddish dark head so hard it drives me wild. I could look at it all day, but he pushes my head down onto it again taking it all in. he pushes past again until I'm lying down on the bed again with him over me making me take all his cock. He reaches down and chokes me just right. As the pain turned to pleasure and my head swam he let go and came down my throat. I orgasm from sheer enjoyment of his cock, he lay down on me and we passed out. I love being his_bitch.

His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers