Why Is This Happening?

Story Info
I was spellbound watching my wife and her lover.
863 words
3.56
97.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

I was spellbound as I watched Laura let the last of her clothing fall to the floor and she stepped into the embrace of her lover. I wanted to stop her. I really did. Inside I was yelling at her not to do this, but I seemed paralyzed and unable to move or say anything. The knuckles of my hands were white so tightly was I gripping the arms of the chair in which I was sitting. It was as though I was watching a horror movie I was too afraid to watch, yet I was unable to turn away or close my eyes, or more importantly, change what was inevitably going to happen.

My heart began to pound in my chest when Laura took her lover's face in her hands and she kissed him, gently at first then with increasing passion. I swallowed when I could sense his tongue snaking its way into her mouth and I swallowed again when I saw Laura's cheeks become hollow as she sucked his tongue in even further. I could hear her moaning with lust when her lover's hands slipped down her back and his fingers dug deeply into the firm flesh of Laura's ass. My own fingers dug even more deeply into the leather of my chair as I watched helplessly.

When Laura dropped to her knees and began to tug at his belt buckle my mind was racing. How had it come to this? Why was this happening? Fleeting, disjointed images of dinner, wine, laughter, and flirtatious smiles flashed through my brain, but what was happening now made no sense. It seemed as though only moments ago we were finishing dinner and now, almost suddenly, my naked wife was holding another man's cock in her hand and lowering her head to taste it.

No, I wanted scream, but nothing came out. My heart felt as though it would burst from my chest. I could feel the blood rushing through me and my vision began to swim. Now there was nothing I could see except Laura's face and the engorged male flesh in hand. It was as though my eyes had zoomed in forcing me to watch in pornographic detail.

I could see every taste bud on Laura's tongue as she licked the head of the cock in her hand the first time. Around and around her tongue went and the wetness she left behind shimmered in the candle light. Looking me in the eye Laura licked her lips once, slowly, sensuously, and then lowered her mouth over the cock in front of her without releasing me from her gaze. Up and down her mouth went in a slow even rhythm and her eyes remained locked on mine. Stop, I tried to say, but I could not. Instead I just sat there mesmerized by the erotic sight of that rigid cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth. In spite of the feelings that clutched my heart, I felt my own manhood begin to stir. When Laura took that wet cock in her hand and licked it bottom to top with a nasty look on her face the stirrings turned to an all out throbbing between my legs. I didn't want to, but my hand had a mind of its own and it began to slowly stroke my naked erection. "When had I taken off my pants?" I wondered in confusion, but for only a few seconds. My attention was quickly consumed by the sight of my beautiful wife who was crawling on all fours towards me while smiling seductively and licking her lips.

"Mmmmmm", Laura hummed as her mouth engulfed my cock, her lover forgotten by us both. I arched my head backwards losing myself in the sensations. Moments later, or was it hours, Laura climbed into my lap and straddled me. As she lowered herself onto me I clutched her to me and took her breast in my mouth, sucking on it with a hunger born of desperation. My cock felt like it was surrounded by a warm, wet glove. A perfect fit. A feeling of urgency came upon me and I began to thrust up into my wife who in turn began to bounce on me with abandon. "Oh, Tim!" she gasped. "Tim! Tim!" she repeated over and over. I could feel my cock swelling and swelling inside of her, and...

Laura was gone. Or rather, she wasn't gone; Laura was standing over me wearing her terry nightgown. "Tim" she said shaking me. "Tim! Wake up! Come to bed. It is 3:00 AM. We have to go to work in the morning."

Damn, I thought and shook my head clear. Couldn't she have waited a couple more seconds? Then again, I thought, why waste a perfectly good hard on. I reached up and untied her robe. She opened it and let it fall to the floor and I was pleased to see she was naked underneath. "Since you are awake anyway, could I interest you in a little 'night cap'?" I asked with a grin.

With a grin of her own, and a sexy one at that, Laura replied, "Maybe!"

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers