Why Leili Hates Witches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers

The goblins engaged in some procedure that must have been a required prelude to a fatal gang-rape in their culture. The crones spoke in a grating tone that was attempting some form of rhythm. The males began to form a queue as the youngest females approached Erila with bowls full of ominously steaming contents.

Erila could feel her teeth rattling together as she tried to put stock in the witch's assurance that this was not to be her end. Unable to even shy away from the groping hands of the young goblin women her muscles tensed in a futile effort to protect her groin. The goblins began to rub a thick, green paste into the skin on her thighs, buttocks, waist, and stomach. As it seeped into her flesh, Erila was assaulted by a burning sensation. Her screams echoed off the walls of the cave as the lower half of her body was engulfed in agonizing itching.

Soon another steaming bowl was brought forth, this one full of a runny blue fluid. Using rags, the goblins scrubbed over all the areas that had been covered with the paste. This time a cool, soothing sensation ran through Erila's body. So profound was the relief, Erila couldn't help but release a shuddering moan of ecstasy. Surprised at the erotic outcry, Erila tried to resist and hold on to her sanity, but the moans continued unabated. The liquid was slathered on liberally to every surface covered by the green paste.

Just as the group with the blue fluid finished up, a third group appeared with more buckets. The contents of these buckets were bubbling as though still cooking. A rainbow of colors swirled through the syrupy liquid as the goblin girls dipped hair brushes into the buckets. Erila's mind dreaded what this new coating would bring.

"Hurry! More!" Erila's body betrayed her thoughts as she practically strained to allow them to apply the new substance. Her traitorous flesh was rewarded with a tickling sensation. Laughing uncontrollably, Erila felt her muscles spasm as thousands of invisible feathers teased her lower body. Just as she was beginning to have trouble breathing, the sensation subsided leaving her hanging limply against her bonds. In her drained state, Erila watched vacantly as two of the youngest crones approached. They held out sticks that looked like over-long pipes, smoke issuing from the cups. The other goblins gave the bearers a wide berth as they carefully approached and lined the smoldering cups over her nipples. All Erila had the energy to do was blink in response as the hot ashes were pressed against her breasts.

There was no feeling at first, then suddenly Erila felt all of her energy return in a rush. She had never felt so energetic in fact. Or aroused for that matter. All of the sensual rituals a virgin sacrifice did in obeisance to Raepalus paled in comparison to the angry need her body now had for sex. Her muscles strained against the ropes that held her fast, trying to spread her legs out more and thrust her unprotected privates toward the rigid, warty, goblin cocks arrayed before her. She would have begged them to rape her to death at this point but all that came out of her mouth was hoarse sounds of naked arousal. As Erila strained her body to receive her phallic doom, the oldest of the goblin crones approached with what looked like a cross between a watering can and an ocarina.

The collected horde of green rapists grew silent and still as the crone began a rhythmic, grating chant in her raspy voice. Erila's consciousness, trapped inside her head and unable to do anything but endure the wanton ravages of her body's desires, watched and listened helplessly as the crone climbed the ramp to her exposed slit. To her horror, Erila's moans began to take on the rhythm of the crones chants. Her hips began to dance in time with the way the crone swayed the device in her hands as though they had been hypnotized into complete submission. Listening and observing in sexual agony, Erila saw the elder goblin woman finish her chant. Without further ado, the spigot of the device was shoved deep inside Erila's vagina. Once the tip had been shoved into the opening of her womb, Erila felt the crone blow the liquid within the instrument inside of her body.

She didn't know she could scream that loud.

***

Leili, Kierdis and their impromptu boss moved quickly through the woods, following a fresh trail bearing the tell tale signs of goblin use. Once he had finished his explanation of the job and their parts in it, the brutish man who led them devolved his speech into single syllable utterances whenever he needed them to turn or follow. Leili was still wondering if she should bother asking the hulk his name, or even how much they stood to make from the job when they all froze at a sudden cry drifting through the trees. The cries of an extremely aroused woman echoed from up ahead.

"Move!" The large man said simply before abandoning his tracking gait for a headlong sprint. Kierdis pounded after him and Leili tried her best to keep up with the long strides of the taller men. As the cries grew louder the trio came upon a steam billowing cave cut in the base of a mountain.

A few grumpy looking goblins stood watch outside, looking up too late to notice the two men crash into them with their weapons drawn. The brute dispatched two goblins at once with a swing of the warhammer he carried. Kierdis cut three goblins down before they could bring their weapons to bear. Leili, lagging behind, was able to cast a focused wind spell at the final sentry as he attempted to blow a warning horn. The wind blasted down the funnel of the instrument and straight down the goblin's throat. The pop was unpleasantly messy, but quieter than a warning blast of the horn. As the trio quickly looked about to make sure they had dealt with all the sentries the brute detailed their strategy with a ration of his precious syllables.

"New plan. Straight in. Kill everything green between us and the captive. Straight out." a tortured scream interrupted him from within the cave. "Go!"

The three warriors charged down the narrow cave, abandoning stealth for what would hopefully be surprising speed. As Leili puffed along, she noticed heady scents filling her lungs as she gulped the cave air down. As more and more of the aroma filled her head, Leili became extra aware of her sense of touch. Her armor and clothes rubbed against her in such a way as to make her begin to become aroused. Just as a touch of wetness began to dampen her crotch, the three rounded a corner and found themselves surrounded by naked goblin men. Kierdis and the brute reacted with the practiced movements of men who were used to mortal danger and dispatched those closest to them. Leili put the body affecting mist in the back of her mind and cast a disorientation spell down the tunnel. The goblins hit by the spell fell over each other instead of grabbing their weapons, making them easy to bypass as the adventurers charged deeper inside.

More naked goblins and even thicker mist greeted their every step. Soon Leili's gait felt less like running and more like masturbating. The two men proceeded with awkward strides as well, betraying the stiffness in their pants. The speed of their advance was still catching the goblins unprepared and unarmed, but as they bypassed more and more of the diminutive rapists, the numbers began to get concerning. The massive leader of Leili's group must have been having the same thought.

"Stay here. Guard the way out. I'll get the woman." He said then charged deeper alone.

Leili set about casting sleep spells on the groups of disoriented goblins while Kierdis dealt with all of the Goblins that were shaking off the spell and becoming aggressive. Soon the two of them had created a clear chamber from which their escape could be made good. By this time however, Leili had breathed in so much of the aphrodisiac that she caught herself fingering her armored thong as she set some magical traps for their escape.

"You too, huh?" Kierdis said as he adjusted himself inside his pants. Leili had trouble suppressing the urge to demand that he take her then and there when she saw the tantalizing bulge in his trousers. "Good, for a minute there I was worried that I was getting off on violence."

Leili was about to laugh at the lighthearted comment when an ear piercing scream echoed down the chamber. Magical power rippled through the cave along with the sound. Unable to put up a shield, Leili was brought to her knees by a magically induced orgasm. Shuddering with her hands between her thighs, Leili laboriously worked a dispersion spell to clear her system of the intrusive magic and stop the prolonged climax it brought on. As soon as she had regained control of her own body, a terrible thought occurred to her.

"Leili, help!" Came a grunt from behind her.

Tentacles lashed out too fast for Leili to react. Thick, and rippling grotesquely, as if the blood in them was flowing both ways at once, Kierdis' tentacles had pinned Leili's limbs against the wall of the cave. Helpless, Leili watched as Kierdis slowly advanced on her. Every step seemed to be a contest of wills within his frame. Free willed tentacles began undressing them both as he approached. The only thing Leili could do to try and bring him back to his senses was to look in his eyes. What she saw frightened her. One eye was panicked and bloodshot. The other looked like an orb of pure blood. The two eyes seemed to throb in time with two distinct heartbeats and Leili knew that this time was much different from the others.

"Kierdis! You need to MMMPH!" Leili's appeal to her lover was cut off as a tentacle stuffed itself into her mouth. Other tentacles arrayed themselves to take advantage of Leili's vulnerable body as Kierdis' grunts of resistance seemed to lose energy. Suddenly, Kierdis and all of his tentacles froze in place. Leili breathed a sigh of relief at the sign that Kierdis had regained control over the situation. Slowy, Kierdis looked up, only it wasn't Kierdis. The features remained the same but the expression was one of such rage that the muscles and skin of the face seemed strained to the breaking point in expressing it. The blood red eyes, if they could indeed be classified as such, roved around in two directions at once before finding Leili. The crimson orbs seemed to grope her body as they surveyed the nubile bounty before them. The snarling expression creaked the mouth open as the lips seemed to tortuously form words.

"Mine. Touch. Feel. Grope. Rape. Lust. Everything. Mine. Take. Lust. Hate" The voice was horrid, the sound seeming to echo upwards from some darkened abyss instead of the throat in front of her. The wretched eyes seemed to transfix Leili with their hateful lustful glare. "FUCK! EVERYTHING! MINE! GIVE! TAKE!"

Leili's muffled scream was cruelly denied as the tentacle charged into her throat.

doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers
12