Why Leili Hates Witches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just hang on. I'll end it." He said in a strained voice as he reached for his sword belt. The implement was just out of his reach after the panicked flurry of his extra appendages had knocked it over. Leili wanted to tell him it was okay, that she didn't blame him. That it wasn't so bad. The tentacle in her mouth prevented her from doing anything more than giving him an erotically charged look of exhaustion. As Leili was momentarily distracted trying to convey her feelings, the large tentacle slid down her slit and across her taint. Leili only noticed the tentacles progress when the tip began to prod at her anus.

"Mmmnn! Nnnnnh!" Leili began to panic and squirm for all she was worth. She couldn't take that now. Not while she was so revved up. "Rrrrrrrrrgh!" The tentacle didn't care and shoved itself inside.

The tentacle pushed its way inside slowly. As the organ slid into her body, Leili could feel every single bump and wriggling cilia pop through what was supposed to be an exit. The tentacle in Leili's mouth began to excrete more of the delicious liquid. The more Leili drank, the more she could feel the larger tentacle gouging out her ass. Each wriggling cilia caused a dozen micro-orgasms. The bumps and ribbing raking her insides paralyzed her with waves of intense pleasure. The head of the phallus was pushing deeper into her stomach than any man could ever reach. Once two feet of tentacle occupied Leili's rectum, a sucking sensation began from within her guts. The mouth tentacle shoved itself to the back of Leili's throat and began to pump fluid into her stomach. Leili lost her ability to think at that point. For ten solid minutes the tentacles pumped and sucked as Leili was locked in a continuous orgasm.

When Leili came to her senses she found herself on the ground. A coat was wrapped around her naked body. She was still wet, but more distressingly, still horny. Questions like where she was, how she escaped, and where her clothes were didn't enter into her thought processes. There was only one thing on her mind, and he happened to still be standing close to her. With quick decisive movements she threw the coat off and grabbed the man around the waist. Yanking as hard as she could, she pulled his pants down around his knees. The man's penus flopped out and thudded against her forehead.

"What the f..." The man looked down aghast at Leili as she licked his massive rod, making sure it was at full attention. Leili looked up and realized she had just interrupted the man's attempt at suicide. He had been leaning forward with his sword point between his ribs above his heart. Annoyed, Leili stood and swatted the blade out of his hands.

"Oh no you don't!" Leili said shoving the man over. "That wasn't hardly enough." Leili straddled the very aroused and very confused man.

"I'm sorry. You may kill me if it makes you feel any better. I owe you that much." He said offering no resistance as Leili straddled him. Instead of choking him, Leili grabbed his swollen manhood and positioned it at the entrance of her womb. "Wait, what?"

"I want more!" Leili said, and drove herself down upon his shaft. Still affected by whatever fluid the tentacle had pumped into her, the breaking of her hymen registered as only a pop against the symphony of another orgasm. After the explosion of pleasure within her subsided, Leili started grinding on the man's member. She threw her arms around his neck and all but rammed her tongue into his mouth. The man seemed unsure of what to do for a few moments, then his arms wrapped around Leili and he began to thrust in rhythm with Leili. After a few minutes both of them clutched each other tight as his seed exploded into her. Leili noticed that the man was still hard inside of her. Planting another kiss on the man's lips she began to grind more slowly this time. "My name is Leili. What's yours?"

"It's... Kierdis." He gasped, as he too began to grind himself into her. "I'm sorry about before. They never listen to me. Part of the curse I guess."

"Mmm. They seem calm now." Leili said increasing the pace.

"Ever since you blacked out, huph, they suddenly feel like they're a part of me. I can move them around at will now." Kierdis said. Leili snuggled closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"Then do that to my ass again."

Some time later, Leili was almost sure she was dead and in heaven. That was the only reason she could believe in the total sense of bliss she felt. Her lower half was practically on fire as she was pounded in both holes. Her chest was tickling with excitement as hands and tentacles cooperated in fondling. Sometimes she had a tongue in her mouth, other times a tentacle. At some point things had gotten dark but it was light out again. As she slowly drifted into another daze she felt arms and tentacles alike wrap around her body and the tickle of small whiskers against her face. Listening to two heartbeats, Leili drifted off into the most pleasant sleep she had ever known.

***

"You're sure that you can keep them under control?" Leili asked as she approached the town.

"Positive. They only do what I tell them to now." Kierdis answered. "I don't know why that made it so, but I owe you a debt my lady."

"I'm sure we can find a way for you to pay it back." Leili said with a mischievous smile.

"I know he will." Said the witch from a side street as the two walked past.

"Gah! How did?" Leili started to stammer but stopped as the witch held out her duffel bag.

"You left this at my stall yesterday. I bought that leotard and some tights to keep you warm. You guys have to go north after all." The young woman said nonchalantly. "I trust you two had fun last night?" Leili felt as though her cheeks were on fire as she took her travel bag.

"Wow... as red as your hair..." Kierdis said as he watched Leili blush.

"Remember that." Said the witch. "Try to remember as much detail as you can. The fate of your kingdom will depend on it someday Prince Kierdis." Kierdis started at the mention of his title. Leili noticed his hand moved ever-so-slightly towards the hilt of his sword.

"Who sent y..." He began in a menacing tone. The witch was already walking away though.

"Don't worry about it." Leili said. "Listening to her is likely to get you fucked over."

doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers
12