Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,193 Followers

I thought about the pride I would take in the knowledge that the other fuck boys looked at Ben's massive cock with a hint of fear, whereas I looked at his amazingly long and wide cock in lust and desire. I imagined how everyone would react to Ben having me suck and deep throat his massive cock. The looks on their faces as Ben's long hard cock was plunged deep into my boy hole. How I could accomplish all of this without pain or discomfort. I moaned in pleasure and the sudden sting of pain as Ben once again brought me from my inner musings with a tug on the leash.

Hoping to distract him somewhat from the pleasure that he seemed to get from pulling on the leash, I chanced to ask the question, "What position do you prefer to use when you stick your big cock in my tight little boy hole, Sir?"

Ben took on a thoughtful expression for a moment. He then tugged the leash in a downward direction, forcing me to fall to my knees between his legs. I smiled as I took my proper position, naked on my knees at his feat. Ben kept the leash pulled taught, but didn't put any excess tension on the leash. I was able to relax somewhat, as I waited for his answer. I then brought both hands to his long and still hard cock, and ran my fingers over its length admiringly. Ben smirked down at me, as he watched me slowly lick my lips as I gazed at his massive manhood.

He then answered, "Well, that's a difficult question to answer, boy. This is another reason why I claimed you. You seem to think along the same lines that I do. I do love putting you on your hands and knees in front of me. I grab your hips and fuck your boy hole until you moan. I can feel my big cock slam deep into you. I like the way my big cock looks wedged between your cute bubbly ass cheeks. Your tight little asshole always swallows my big cock so well. I grip your hips or ass cheeks and pull you back into my thrusts, as I pound you senseless. I love the sounds you make when I fuck you hard and deep. You always seemed to use so much concentration to stay quiet, when I ass fucked your boy hole long and hard like this. I used to think that you were trying to take the pain and not cry out, begging me to slow down. But I think that you just didn't want me to hear you moan in pleasure when I had my monster cock impaled in your tight little asshole. I can also feel the way your asshole twitches, as its stretched tight around my big cock. I shoot my cum so deep into you, that I swear you should feel it on your tongue."

"This morning after the oil massage, I fucked your asshole long but slow. I could feel your body moving as you breathed. I felt your back arch into my chest when I slid my big cock deep inside you. I wanted to take it really slow. I didn't expect you to start holding on to me and rubbing my body, as I fucked your boy hole. It felt like you were trying to pull me closer to you. That was when I knew that I finally had you. I had finally fucked you into a willing submission. I knew it would happen eventually, but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon. That's why I cam over this weekend, boy. I had planned to fuck you so long and hard, that you finally admitted that you liked my big hard cock."

"Putting you on your back and wrapping your legs around my waist is a good position to fuck you nice and slow. You used to try so hard not to make any noises, but I could always hear your breath hitch when I fucked you like that. Your eyes shut slightly, as you feel every inch of my long hard cock sliding in and out of your asshole. I can also fuck you hard and deep in that position. Its nice to watch the expressions on your face as I slam hard into you. I used to see you bite your lip to keep from moaning."

"You would also grab my arms tightly when we are like that. I can feel your grip tighten on my arms when my big cock hits you just right. You always gasp when my big cock bottoms out inside you. I can always feel when my cock head slams into your insides no matter what position we are in, but in this position I can actually feel it pop right into you. When I throw your legs over my shoulders your asshole gets squeezed so tight, that I have to work not to cum too soon. You are so tight normally, but like that your asshole feels ten times stronger as it stretches around my cock. You have an amazing boy hole. I had worried that you might get stretched too far, and end up with a gaping hole after I fucked you too long or hard. But your boy hole always slams shut again, nice and tight just the way I like it."

"When you ride my cock, I love watching the look of concentration on your face as you reach back and guide my hard cock to your boy hole. You hold your eyes shut, as my cock head first pushes into your asshole. Then you breath out, as you slide your tight little boy hole all the way down the length of my cock. I used to watch you do this and expected to not be able to take me all the way in, but you never cease to amaze me with your ability to take my massive meat all the way into you. I see you relax, when my long hard cock is finally balls deep inside you. You then reposition your legs, so you can properly ride my cock."

"I always liked that you would do all of this on your own. I never had to tell you what to do or how to do it, even in the beginning. I would hear your little gasps and moans, when your worked your asshole up and down my big cock. This morning I was going to stroke your cock and make you cum, as you rode my cock. But you moved my hand away and told me not to do it. You wanted to concentrate on my cock in your ass, not your cock in my hand. I think you like being ass fucked even more than you like to cum yourself. I feel your body shake and you always moan when you ride my cock until I shoot my cum inside you. I know you love that feeling of my hot man seed flowing into you."

"When I pick you up and hold your little tight body off the ground, mostly supported by my big cock, you can't help but moan loudly. When you have your back to me, it feels great to lower your little body with my arms as I slam my big cock up. This really drives my cock deep and hard into your ass. You are helpless and completely immobile like that. It makes me want to really pound your ass, as hard as I can. It is more work to hold your whole body up off the ground like that, but I think its worth it."

"When I pick you up so that our chests are touching, I can feel your hard little boy cock sliding in between us. When I put your back up against the wall and fucked you long and hard, your little asshole got even tighter. I think that being all bunched together like that, squeezes your asshole nice and tight. I came in your so fucking hard, when your cock was worked up and down our stomachs until you came. You cried out and begged for me to let you cum. I know that you didn't mean to have your boy cock being stimulated in between us and I think it caught you as a big surprise when you felt your orgasm building. I wanted to fuck you so hard when you started to beg me to let you cum. I got so fucking hot and horny hearing you beg, boy."

"And when you cried out and bit my shoulder as you shot your boy load on both our chests, I sprayed my cum deep inside your tight little ass. My big cock and balls actually hurt at then intensity of cumming then. Both times that you have cum without having me suck your cock or stroke your cock, you always tell me what's happening and ask permission to cum. I like feeling your slippery boy cum shooting between our tightly pressed stomachs. You shoot all the way up our chests and I can feel it sliding down between us."

I was so fucking turned on right now just from hearing him describe how he like to fuck my tight little boy hole and how it feels when he does it. I was still gently running my fingers up and down his long hard cock. My boy cock was painfully hard and my asshole was tingling in anticipation.

Ben continued, saying "I like having your tongue up my man hole. Feeling your warm breath on my asshole, your hands squeezing my ass cheeks, and your wet tongue going in and out of me always makes me moan. I can hear little muffled moans from you, as you lick deep inside me. I prefer to lay on my stomach when you rim me. But I would also like to try standing up with you on your knees behind me. You would be spreading my ass cheeks with your hands, your face buried between them, and your tongue firmly lodged in my man hole."

I like that idea. The idea of rimming his puckered hole while I was placed in my proper position as his fuck boy, on my knees, had an appeal to me. Ben then continued, "When I have you suck my big cock, I prefer to either be laying down on my back, sitting down with you between my legs, or standing up as you kneel before me. You have always been such a natural cock sucker. I barely had to give you any instructions, even in the beginning. You know just how to properly work my man meat. you have your technique and it sure as hell works."

"I would like to try face fucking you sometime. Unfortunately, with this massive man cock I wouldn't be able to do it the way most men can. So I thought of having you on your back either on your bed or couch with your head hanging backwards over the side. This position would have your mouth and throat perfectly lined up and ready to accommodate my big cock. I would fuck your mouth and throat like I would your asshole when you are doggie style."

"Another position for me to face fuck you would be for you to also be on your back with me in a sort of push-up position above you with my cock right above your mouth. This should also let me properly fuck your mouth and throat. I know that both of these positions might not work, but it sounds like fun. And we both know that you have always been able to take the full length of my cock in every way we have tried."

I could barely speak, as I thought of being face fucked like he had described. I could only nod my head as I answered, "I'd try that, Sir."

I felt my cock twitch and my asshole tingle again, as Ben smirked at my answer. I could tell he saw the effect that his suggestions had on me. I was still amazed at how hot and horny I got from his descriptions of him fucking my boy hole in all of those different positions, his preferred positions for me to rim his man hole, the way he liked me to suck his cock, and the new things he wanted us to try. I thought back to my earlier fantasies as I asked, "How would you have me dressed when you had me riding bitch on your bike, Sir?"

Ben smirked down at me, and gave the leash another pull. I felt my body tense, as the collar once again pulled tightly on my boy cock and balls. He answered, "Mmmm...well, I would probably have you in some kind of tight pants, maybe leather. I think your cute bubbly ass would look very fuckable wrapped tightly in black leather or maybe latex. I'd have to get you a leather jacket and a helmet. And you would, of course, have on your collar and no underwear."

He answered as he smirked at me, giving the leash another swift pull. I nodded silently, then asked as nonchalantly as I could, "Is there anything else that you want to try: different positions or maybe role playing, Sir?"

Ben smirked at my question, as he continued to look down at me slowing stroking his massive cock. He then answered, "I like the positions we have already done more than enough. But role playing? What do you have in mind, boy?"

I bit my lip, a little embarrassed as I answered "I'm not sure, Sir. But I think going back to how we first met could be hot. I would stop by the bar for a beer, you would try to hit on me and I would blow you off or say I wasn't interested. Then I would leave. As I walked home, you could corner me and have your way with me. Or maybe make me get on the back of your bike and bring me home, then taking me by force. That could be really hot. But I also liked it when you fucked me doggie style this morning, nice and slow. Next time we might both be covered in oil. It was very erotic the way I could feel your body sliding over mine, as you fucked my boy hole."

Ben smiled approvingly, as I answered. He then gave my leash a harsh tug, as he said "That does sound hot. Now climb on up here, boy. I want to take you for a ride."

I smiled, as I released his massive cock then crawled up onto the couch and onto his lap. I positioned my legs on either side of his thighs. I felt his long hard cock rubbing against my lower back. I placed my feet up on the couch and raised my hips up. I reached back and grabbed a hold of his massive cock. I guided his cock head to my boy hole and then slowly lowered my hips down. I felt his bulbous cock head pressing into my asshole, as I continued to force my ass downwards. I sighed when I felt his giant cock head enter my ass. I continued to lower myself all the way down, until my ass cheeks settled against his thighs and his long hard cock was all the way inside me.

I then repositioned my legs, placing my shins on the couch next to his thighs and my feet pointing behind me. I placed my arms over his shoulders and gripped his back with my hands. I began to slowly rock my hips forward and back, and roll my abs. I moaned as I felt his long hard cock moving inside me. I then began to push my hips forward and back to work his cock in and out of my ass. We both moaned at the feeling of my asshole stretched tightly around his massive cock, as I worked him in and out of my boy hole.

Ben placed his hands on my ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly in his hands, as he released a breath in and audible moan of pleasure. I made sure that my boy cock and balls were positioned between our stomachs, and were not being rubbed or stimulated by our moving bodies. I didn't want to work my way up to cumming. I also didn't want to put too much pressure on my tightly gripped balls. I kept the slow pace I was currently using, wanting to draw out this current round of ass fucking. I wanted this to last as long as I could make it. Ben seemed to agree, and allowed me to choose the speed that I worked his bog cock in and out of my boy hole.

We were both moaning softly and breathing is small quiet sighs, as I slowly rode his massive cock. The idea of doing this as he drove us around on his bike, popped into my head. I then voiced this to him, saying "Could I ever ride your big cock, as you drove us around on your bike, Sir? I could be just like this in front of you, sliding my boy hole up and down your big hard cock. You would have to concentrate on your riding, and I could handle this riding. I bet the motion of the bike and movement of the engine would make your big cock feel even more amazing in my ass."

Ben moaned in pleasure, as he answered "Not a good idea, boy. I can't think of anything else when my big cock is in your tight little boy hole. We could do that on the bike, with the engine running. But not when we are riding, too dangerous. It would be a shame to cause damage to my cute little fuck boy's body. But having you ride this monster cock while I sit on my bike, would be fucking hot. I could take us for a ride out in the country. Pull over somewhere secluded. You would take off your pants and take out my cock. Then you could climb on up and take me for a ride. I could rev the engine and you could feel the power of my bike, as you felt the power of my cock."

I moaned, as I continued to slowly fuck myself on his big hard cock. I imagined the scene he had just described and answered, "That does sound hot, Sir. Would you want me completely naked, as I rode your big hard cock?"

Ben moaned and answered, "We could do it lots of different ways. You could be completely naked and totally exposed. You could just take off your pants. Or I could take a knife and cut a slit up the back of your pants big enough to accommodate my monster cock sliding up your boy hole. I would shoot my man seed deep inside you, and then you would get to feel it moving around as I drove us back to the city."

"I can imagine how hot it would be for us to be out on the town somewhere public. And I could just drag you into a back room somewhere away from prying eyes. I would pull down your pants, bend you over, take out my big hard cock, and shove every inch of it right up your boy hole. I would fuck you hard and rough. I would fuck your asshole fast and deep and shoot my cum deep inside you. Then you would pull up your pants and put my cock back into my pants, and we would go about like nothing had happened. Maybe no one would suspect a thing, maybe a few people might have an idea what had just happened when they heard the sounds we made. We would just walk around like nothing was out of the ordinary. You would feel my man seed moving inside you as you walked."

I moaned again at then dual pleasure of the ideas he had suggested and the feeling of his big hard cock still being worked in and out of my asshole. I thought about going faster, but decided to stay slow and steady with my movements. I then chanced another question, asking "What about when you take me to your clubhouse for the fuck boy nights, that you told me about?"

Ben smirked as he answered, "Honestly, we would probably do the same things we do here, just in front of an audience. There would be other fuck boys there, sucking there master's balls, licking their man holes, sucking their cocks, and getting ass fucked. Most of the other members are very territorial when it comes to their fuck boys, so none of the other members mess with a fuck boy if he doesn't belong to them. Every now and then a member might let another member use his fuck boy, but I prefer to be the only one who touches you. So you won't have to worry about that."

"I may make a show of having you service me and fucking your boy hole in front of Dan, just to show him who you belong to. I think it would be good for him to hear the noises you make when I fuck you now. You used to be so much more quiet and contained. Now you moan and let your self enjoy it. I bet that pisses his botch ass off, when he sees it."

I admit, I had been a little worried that Ben might make me service other members of his club, but now I was relieved to hear otherwise. Plus it did sound hot to do all of that in front of an audience. I wasn't thrilled about seeing Dan ever again, but the idea of him getting upset about Ben and me did make me smile. I moaned, as I continued to slow fuck myself on Ben's big hard cock. I loved the feeling of taking his massive cock slowly into my ass, feeling every inch sliding into me until his long hard cock was all the way inside me.

I felt Ben's hands tightly squeezing my ass cheeks, as he enjoyed the way I rode his massive cock. I decided to get a little bold, and moaned out "I want to ride your big hard cock just like this, nice and slow, until you shoot your hot load of cum deep inside me. I want to feel every inch of your big cock, sliding in and out of my tight little boy hole. Your hard cock feel so fucking good inside my ass. I can feel my asshole stretched tight around your thick cock, Sir. I can feel your giant cock head moving deeper and deeper into me. Your big long cock always fills me up perfectly."

"After you have cum deep inside me, I want you to fuck me hard and rough. I want to feel you take what belongs to you. I love it when you slam your big hard cock deep into my tight little boy hole as hard, deep, and fast as you can. I can never keep quiet when you ass fuck me like that, Sir. I always moan when I feel your monster cock blasting my ass and insides. Will you do that, Sir? Will you please fuck my tight boy hole as hard and deep as you can?"

Ben moaned as he listened to my descriptions of his cock in my ass and when he heard me beg for a good hard ass fuck. The look on his face, told me he intended to do just what I had asked. I smiled at him, as I continued to slowly ride his bog hard cock. Ben finally found his voice, saying "Boy, when I have cum deep inside your ass after this slow ride, I am going to slam my cock so hard and deep into your tight little boy hole that you won't be able to keep quiet. You neighbors will probably hear your loud moans, as my monster cock shows you what happens to little fuck boys who beg to be fucked hard and rough."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,193 Followers