Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,169 Followers

I moaned out a quiet, "Thank you, Sir."

I then went back to concentrating on moving my hips forward and back to work his big hard cock in and out of my boy hole, rocking my hips forward to further move my tight asshole over his thick cock, and roll my abs to stimulate his long hard cock inside me. I was groaning and grunting in exertion, as I thoroughly worked his big hard cock in and out of my boy hole. I moaned in pleasure every time I felt he bulbous cock head slide deep into my insides. My arms were gripping his back tightly for added stability as I roughly fucked myself on his massive cock.

I enjoyed letting myself go and allowing myself to make whatever noises that I seemed to need to make. My abs and thigh muscles were getting a very strenuous workout, causing my grunts of exertion. I was moaning with abandon with the shear pleasure of feeling my asshole tightly stretched around his thick cock, his massive length filling me in an amazing way, and the way his bulbous cock head was impaling me over and over again into my insides. I concentrated on feeling of his wide cock stretching my asshole so tight. I loved the feeling of him sliding his wide cock in and out of my tightly stretched asshole. I could again feel every bulging vein on his wide cock shaft, as my asshole gripped him tightly.

My ass felt every inch of his massive size. I could feel his long cock shaft as it filled my ass completely. The feeling of his long hard cock passing right through and filling me up was exquisite. I felt his bulbous cock head as it would travel almost completely out of my ass, but stay just inside my asshole. Then it would slide back through my ass and slam into my insides. The feeling of his giant cock head finally bottoming out deep inside me, felt like it was the size of a baseball. I couldn't help but make noise when he was balls deep inside me.

I thought back to the first time I had ridden Ben's massive cock. I remembered the first time that I had ridden Ben's long hard cock. I liked being in control of the speed and depth of his cock going in and out of my tight boy hole. But I liked having Ben roughly ass fuck me as well. I moaned, when I thought of Ben bending me over and roughly taking my asshole deep and hard. I hoped he would put me doggie style. I had come to know the different positions based on the speed and depth that Ben would fuck me.

I moaned again as Ben gripped my ass cheeks tighter and grunted in pleasure. He then moaned out, "I'm going to cum in you, boy. I'm going to fill this tight ass with my man seed."

I had expected him to begin thrusting his hips upwards, driving his long hard cock deeper and faster into my ass. But he seemed to want me to work his big cock for him. I was more than happy to oblige. I tightened my grip on his back as I forced my hips to move up and down faster, driving his massive cock deep and hard into my insides. My moans of pleasure and grunts of exertion were now joined by the slapping sound of my bubble butt smacking his thighs as I slammed my ass down.

I was now forcing my hips up and down so fast and with such force that I had broken out in a sheen of sweat. I continued to roll my abs and rock my hips back and forth, adding further stimulation of his long hard cock. Ben's whole body suddenly went completely rigid. I felt his massive cock tense inside my ass. His bulbous cock head enlarged and then exploded a massive load of cum deep inside me. I moaned in pleasure as I felt Ben's signature gallon of man seed flow into me. I loved the feeling of his hot cum shooting into me.

I moaned again, imagining all of his cum pumping deep inside me. I continued to force my hips up and down as hard as I could. My abs were rolling in and out and my hips rocking my tightly stretched asshole over his wide cock. I felt his cock stop twitching inside me, as he spent his load completely. I remembered Ben once telling me that the only proper place for a real man's seed was in the stomach or ass of his fuck boy. I let myself collapse in exhaustion onto his chest. My head rested on his shoulder, as my arms fell to my sides.

I could still feel his long hard cock buried in my ass, as I tried to calm my breathing. My body was being steadily raised and lowered by Ben's own breathing. I sighed in satisfaction, as I felt myself relax against him. I knew we would be fucking for the rest of the day and into the night. I suddenly wondered about all of the positions we could use. I tried to decide which position I would prefer to be our last, before we collapsed onto my bed again tonight. I couldn't decide whether I wanted a rough and hard ass fuck that completely exhausted us both, or a slow and steady bout as he slow fucked my boy hole.

I felt myself slowly drifting off, and considered how erotic and sensual it would be to sleep with his massive cock buried in me. I felt myself yawn softly, then felt nothing as I drifted into unconsciousness. The next thing I knew, I was awakened by Ben making his long hard cock jump and tense inside me. I slowly brought myself back to the moment, as I softly asked "How long was I asleep?"

Ben laughed and said, "Only for about 15 minutes. I didn't have the heart to wake you up."

I smiled as I said, "That last round took a lot out of me, Sir. And I wanted to know what it would feel like to sleep with your big cock in my ass. It felt good. I was very comfortable."

Ben smirked and chuckled at that. He let me wake up completely on my own. I then remembered his promise to fuck me hard. That seemed to do the trick. I pushed my body into the sitting position, my asshole still gripping his long hard cock. I looked at him and asked, "So, how do you want me next, Sir?"

Ben smirked at me and said, "Mmmm...I want you to get on the floor on your knees and bend over the couch. I am going to fuck you good and hard now, boy."

I smiled saying, "Yes, Sir."

I then stood up and the couch, letting his massive cock slip from my asshole. I then stepped onto the floor and dropped to my knees. I placed my upper body on the couch, with my knees still on the floor. I pushed my ass back, signaling my readiness for the next round of ass fucking. Ben smirked again, as he stood up and positioned himself behind me. I felt him drop down to his knees and run his hard cock head up and down my ass crack. I moaned and pushed my ass back. He then reached down and pulled the leash between my legs and held it tightly in his hand. I felt the collar attached to my cock and balls tug painfully tight.

Ben moaned at the feeling of his cock head rubbing between my ass cheeks. He moaned out, "You want this, don't you boy? You want me to fuck your tight little asshole deep and hard. I think you like being fucked rough and hard most of all. I have never fucked you too hard or too rough. And your tight little elastic asshole always clamps shut again, no matter how hard I fuck you. Mmmm...this tight little asshole was made to take my monster cock."

Ben then grabbed my hips and drove every inch of his long hard cock deep inside me. He gripped my ass cheeks tightly as he set a grueling pace of fucking me. I felt the amazing feeling of his bulbous cock head slamming deep into my insides, forcing all of the air from my lungs in a deep guttural moan. I had missed having my ass fucked this rough and hard. This morning's ass fuck sessions had mostly been slow and sensual. But right now he was plunging every inch of his long hard cock as hard and fast as he could into my tight little boy hole.

The tight grip he had on the leash caused the collar on my balls and boy cock, to continuously pull tighter, as his hips thrust me forward. I was amazed at how great it felt to have the pain in my balls added to the pleasure I was received from his massive cock slamming deeply into my ass. I was moaning uncontrollably now. My entire body was awash with tingles of pleasure and pain. I pushed myself up onto the couch on my elbows and felt my body being forced back and forth by the shear strength of his thrusts into me. My head was facing the back of the couch and my eyes were shut as I enjoyed the magnificent sensations that I was receiving.

I heard the sounds of his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks, as he plunged his long hard cock deep inside me. With every thrust forward, my leash was pulling my collar tight around my balls and cock. I had never felt this amazing feeling before. I imagined the other ways he intended to fuck me. Me riding his long hard cock, as he say on his bike. I wondered if hoe would ever bend me over his bike and fuck me this rough. I imagined an outsider seeing us, a leather clad muscled man roughly ass fucking my slim body bent over a motorcycle.

The amazing way it felt to have him left me up off the ground and roughly pound my asshole as he held me up. Putting me on my back, placing my knees over his shoulders, and roughly fucking my boy hole. The slow and steady ass fuck on my back with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. The amazing feeling of being doggie style on my bed, as he slow fucked my again. The feeling of riding his cock on my bed or on the couch.

This would be a truly great weekend. I hoped to go to school Monday with my insides full of his warm man seed. I would walk around campus with no one the wiser, as my insides squished with his cum. I imagined sitting in classes, and trying to ignore the great feeling of his warm man seed inside me. I moaned, as I felt his bulbous cock head push his already spent cum deeper into my insides. I wondered how much cum he would be able to give me, before he ran dry and had to rest to make more. I intended to find out.

I smiled when I remembered me on my knees in the shower, begging to suck him off. I remembered sucking and pumping his cock so hard into my mouth, that my whole body was moving back and forth with the force of my exertions. The way it felt to stroke his still cumming cock into my open mouth, so I could catch the last few spurts of his man seed on my tongue. The way it felt and tasted to lick his cum off his cock head. The feeling of his hot cum sliding down my throat when I swallowed. I licked my lips, as I hoped to suck his cock again soon.

I moaned again loudly, as I felt his cock head being buried deep into my insides. My eyes popped wide open, when he thrust his long hard cock excruciatingly hard and deep into my ass. My balls and cock were pulled taught by the collar and leash between my legs. I wondered if I would even be able to cum with the collar tightly gripping me like this. It didn't matter to me really, I much preferred the pleasure of this long hard cock fucking my asshole. The pleasure of my own orgasm, just added to the overall pleasure of taking his big hard cock in and out of my tight little boy hole.

I will admit to watching some gay male porn, when I had come to accept that I was unable to free myself from this situation. This was even before I had been claimed by Ben and before I had accepted that I actually enjoyed my time with Ben. I did this mostly to find out what I might be in for. I also checked online for different ways to make all of this more bearable for me, especially my time with Dan. During my time perusing various gay male porn sites and videos, I had observed a lot of back and forth between the porn stars. A lot of dirty talk and whatnot. But I had never felt the need or desire for any of it.

I did like when Ben would sometimes tell me about what he liked and what he might want to try. I also liked telling him what I liked and wanted to try. I knew that Ben liked hearing what I liked and wanted, and he also seemed to like telling me the same. But neither of us ever really talked dirty to each other. Any time we talked during our bouts of ass fucking, cock sucking, or rimming, it was usually saying that we were about to cum. We always seemed to just do what we wanted, without much directions from either of us.

I smiled and moaned loudly, as Ben continued his deep anal rampage of my tight boy hole. I let out a rather loud moan of pleasure laced with pain, as Ben pulled back on the leash with a swift pull. I felt my balls and cock being gripped tightly and pulled harshly. This added to the shear pleasure I was receiving from the rough ass fucking. My body was once again being pushed rather hard forward with every deep and hard thrust of his hips.

My asshole was stretched tightly around his hard and wide cock shaft, causing tingles of pleasure to my tight boy hole. I was in pure bliss as Ben continued to slam his long hard cock in and out of me. Ben suddenly stopped his thrusts and let his massive cock come to rest deep inside me. He then leaned down over my body and slipped his arms under my knees. With one swift action, he suddenly stood up, and lifted me off the couch. I moaned in pleasure as I felt most of my body weight again being suspended my his long hard cock in my ass.

Ben had my knees pulled up to my chest, with his arms wrapped tightly around me. He then began bouncing me up and down in his arms, as he thrust his massive cock upwards. I felt my body falling down, only to be caught impaled on his long hard cock. He would then lift me back up, and drop me again. I loved this feeling. His big cock was being forced up my ass with even greater strength. My moans were now louder than ever. I reached my hands to his biceps and held on for dear life, as I felt like he was bouncing me up and down on his cock.

I was amazed at how much harder and deeper his long hard cock was driven into me when he bounced me like this. My moans began as I was lifted up off of his massive cock, they grew in volume when he dropped me, then cut off abruptly when his long hard cock bottomed out inside me. His hips were truly pounding his long hard cock up and into my boy hole. My moans were fast and loud. I felt my fingers digging into his biceps, as I held onto him.

Ben then moaned out, "I'm going to cum, boy. I'm going to shoot my seed inside you."

I was unable to answer him, as my body was being wracked when he would drop me on his long hard cock. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to feel his hot man seed fill my insides again. I remembered back when all of this started, that I would look forward to him and Dan cumming inside me because it would signal that they were done at least for a time. Now I just wanted to feel his cock head erupt his slippery cum deep into me. I had come to love the feeling of my insides coated with his cum.

Ben was moaning louder now. I knew he would soon give me what I wanted and needed. I wondered if he wanted me to egg him on, but considering I had never done that before and that he had never said he wanted or liked me to do that, I decided it didn't matter. Of course, I would have been unable to say much of anything right now anyways. I simply gripped his biceps tighter and enjoyed the feeling of having my asshole caught as his cock was slammed in and out of my boy hole.

I then felt him drop me and slam his cock deep into my ass one last time. His cock head then began to spray my insides with his hot cum. I moaned loudly as I felt my insides being pumped full of his hot juices. I let myself go limp in his arms, as he held me tight. His cock was twitching and jerking inside me, as he continued to spend his seed into my insides. I was gasping for breath, as he slowly lowered me back to the couch. I lay there completely limp, as I try to calm my breathing. I sighed as I felt this cock slip from my asshole.

Ben let me lay there on the couch, as I caught my breath. I felt myself relax and finally get my breathing under control. I then felt a slight tug on the leash. I jerked and looked up. Ben stood there with my leash in one hand, as he smirked at me. He then signaled for me to follow him, as he said, "Come on, boy. Time to take this back to the bedroom."

I began to stand up, but a hand on my shoulder kept me on my knees.. Ben continued to smirk down at me, as he said "No, boy. You stay on your hands and knees. I like having you crawl. Your cute little ass moves in an amazing way when your crawl around. Come on."

I then dropped onto my hand and knees and crawled beside him, as he walked us into my bedroom. I looked up and saw his still hard cock swinging freely as he walked beside me. We made our way into the bedroom. Ben then crawled up onto the bed, and pulled me up with him by the leash. I sat on the bed awaiting more instructions, as Ben seemed to be admiring my tight young body. Ben seemed to be lost in thought, as he gazed at me. I wondered if he was trying to decide how to do me next.

I decided to help him along. I got up on my hands and knees on the bed, facing away from him. I laid my chest on the bed and ran my hands over my thighs and ass cheeks with an audible sigh. I wiggled my ass cheeks a little in his direction. Then I rolled over onto my stomach. I spread my legs and began to slowly trace my fingers along my inner thighs, my tightly gripped balls and boy cock, and puckered boy hole. I then chanced to ask huskily, "How do you want me, Sir?"

Ben then practically pounced on me. He landed on top of me on his hands and knees. He placed his legs between my legs, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then plunged his still hard cock right up my boy hole. I moaned loudly and felt my body go rigid, at his sudden intrusion. I then placed my hands around his sides and gripped his back. He was now in a modified push-up position. His body weight was supported by hands on the mattress on either side of my body and his knees on the mattress between my legs.

He used his hips and abs to drive his long hard cock in and out of my boy hole. I moaned loudly and gripped his back harder, pulling him into me. My legs were gripping him tightly around the waist. My head was thrown back and my eyes clamped shut. Ben moaned out, "You shouldn't tease me, boy."

I moaned out breathlessly, "I just didn't want your big cock to go to waste, Sir. I like having it inside me. It looks so lonely when it's all big and hard. I know you would rather have it in my mouth or ass. You know I am always up for you to use either of my holes for you big cock, Sir."

Ben was grunting and groaning as he continued to slam his long hard cock in and out of my willing tight boy hole. I gasped out, " You know I can't get enough of your big cock and hot cum. How many times can you cum, until you can't cum anymore?"

Ben moaned back, "I guess we'll find out, boy."

Ben then slid his arms under my back and placed his hands on my shoulders from underneath me. He then held me in place, as he began to really pound my boy hole deep and hard. We were both moaning and grunting in each other's faces. Our hands were gripping each other tightly. My legs were shaking as I gripped his waist as hard as I could. We were both pulling closer, as his hard thrusts slammed his long hard cock deeper and harder into my ass. I felt our bodies writhing against each other. Our exertions had caused us both to develop a sheen of sweat, making our bodies slippery against each other.

I moaned loudly in pleasure as his long hard cock was slammed deep into my insides. I moaned out, "Oh, God, Sir! Your cock feels so fucking amazing inside me."

Ben moaned out deeply, "I'm not going to stop until I fill your boy hole with another big load of my man seed. I can feel my other loads of cum still deep inside your boy hole. God! Your boy hole was made to take my big cock. I bet I push my loads all the way to your stomach, boy. I know you love the feeling me shooting my hot man cum deep inside you. I pumped so much cum into your boy hole, and it never leaks out. I bet I pump all my loads so deep in your ass, that you walk around for a week and can still feel it inside you. Isn't that right, boy?"

I moaned back, "Yes, Sir. I do love the feeling of your hot cum inside me. I can feel it inside me when I walk and when I sit down in classes. I feel it coating my insides every time I move, Sir. Please cum inside me, Sir."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,169 Followers