Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that plea, Ben really began to slam his hard cock deeper and deeper into my insides. My labored breathing was once again being determined my his long hard cock plunging in and out of my boy hole. My exhales came out as loud moans, as his big hard cock slammed deep inside me. My inhales were audible gasps, as I sucked in a breath when her would pull out. I felt the amazing feeling of his incredibly wide cock stretching my asshole. The edges of my stretched asshole were being forced inward as his hard cock slammed into me, then pulled outward as he withdrew his cock. Every time he pulled out of my boy hole it felt like I was being pulled inside out through my stretched asshole, then pushed back in as she plunged back into me.

My moans had reached a crescendo, as his big hard cock continued to batter my insides. My own boy cock and balls were still being painfully gripped my the collar stretched tight around them. The dual sensations of pleasure and pain had my head spinning. Ben moaned loudly and he plunged his long hard cock as deeply as he could inside me, as I felt his cock begin to jerk. I moaned as I felt the first spray of hot cum erupt inside me. His monster cock was jerking wildly as it continued to pump load jet after jet of his seed deep into my insides. We were both breathing hard, as I felt him begin to withdraw his long hard cock from me.

With a final pop his cock head slipped from my asshole, as Ben collapsed next to me on the bed. We both laid there as we attempted to calm our bodies from the most recent bout of hard ass fucking.