Why: Why Me, Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan then moaned loudly as his hard cock came to rest all the way inside my ass. It felt like my ass was completely full of cock, as I let out a deep breath. Dan laughed as he said, "Just relax and take it. Once I'm done with this asshole, it will feel like a tree trunk is in your ass when Ben get a hold of you. The memory of my cock fucking your tight asshole, will seem like a dream come true when you feel his monster."

I whimpered again, as Ben continued to hold me still. Dan then withdrew his hard cock again, until only the head was inside me. I sucked in a deep breath, as I felt my self relax a little. Then Dan grunted and shoved the entire length of his hard cock right up my ass. I gasped loudly as I felt the deep intrusion. Dan laughed as he then set a fast, deep, and hard pace of fucking my ass. I felt my body being pushed against Ben, as Dan deeply fucked my ass. I would suck in a breath as Dan's cock was removed from my ass, then fell it forced out of my lungs as his hard cock buried itself into my ass.

Dan set a gruelingly fast and deep pace, as he continued to pound my ass. I heard my breaths coming out as deep guttural moans, as each breath was forced out of my lungs. Dan had a tight grip on my hips, as his cock rampaged in and out of my ass. Dan was grunting loudly and really slamming his hard cock as hard and deep as he could into me. I felt his cock bury itself in the depths of my ass and right at the beginning of my intestines. My body was being wracked by his thrusts, as I felt his balls slapping against my own. I knew it would only get worse as Dan worked himself up to orgasm. After Dan was done with me, I knew Ben would not be any gentler as he fucked my asshole.

I knew Dan had been right. When I felt Ben shove his cock up my ass, I would probably be split in half. I felt Ben's cock begin to harden again, as my upper body was held tightly against his lap. I was leaned over Ben's lap and being held still, as Dan fucked my ass roughly from behind. I looked at Ben's now rock hard cock with dread, as I tried to think of a way out of having that monster shoved up my asshole. I then submissively began to lick his cock head.. I then took his cock in my mouth and began to suck as fast and hard as I could.

Ben moaned loudly, saying, "Ah, this boy misses having a hard cock in his mouth. Look, I didn't even have to tell him. He must really like the feeling of sucking a hard cock."

Dan laughed at Ben's logic and said, "I don't doubt he likes to suck cock, but I think he just wants to get you off before you rip his ass apart with that monster. Sucking you off was probably the only thing he could think of to keep you out of his ass. Smart thinking, kid."

Ben then grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my mouth off of his cock with an audible slurping sound. He then forced my head up so I was looking up at him, as he scowled down at me, saying, "Boy, I admire your fast thinking, but this hard cock IS going up your asshole. You might as well accept that fact."

I whimpered, as my body was still being wracked by the force of Dan's hard thrusting cock in my ass. I begged, "Please, let me suck you off again. You're too big for my ass. You'll split me in half. I'll do a really good job. You liked it last time."

Ben then smirked at me, and said, "Sorry boy, but you are going to have this monster fuck your asshole until I fill you with cum. Don't worry, it won't end there. Dan and I have nowhere else to be tonight. We can stay here and fuck you all night. When we leave, you'll have all of our hot man seed pumped into your asshole and mouth. But if you really want to suck on something, here suck my balls."

Ben then forced my head down onto his balls and shoved them into my mouth. I whimpered again. His balls were very big and hairy. But Ben held me there, as Dan continued to slam into my ass, until I began to suck and lick his balls. I finally came to grips with the fact that these to leather clad bikers would do with me whatever they wanted. I lowered my eyes in shame, as I continued to suck his ball. I felt my whole body continuing to be slammed forward as Dan fucked my ass as hard as he could. All I could hear from Dan, was his grunts of exertion and the sound of his crotch slapping against my ass cheeks, as he continued to fuck my ass.

I was busy sucking Ben's balls and Dan was having a field day fucking my ass, as a disturbing thought finally hit me. They both now knew where I lived and that I lived alone. They could come back whenever they wanted. I would be a constant source of pleasure for them, anytime they decided they wanted to use and abuse me. I wondered how fast I could move out. I thought about the excuses I could tell my parents about why I needed to leave one of the best apartment complexes they could find. I did not want to become these two rough bikers' personal fuck toy, but I couldn't tell my parents the truth.

My inner dialogue was cut off, as Ben suddenly pulled his balls out of my mouth and stood up. I was slightly confused. I knew that Dan was still fucking me hard, with no sign of slowing down or cumming so soon. Ben then smirked at me as he took off the rest of his clothes, turned around and knelt on the couch in front of me. His hairy ass cheeks were now right in my face. I was slightly confused, but Dan suddenly thrust his cock so hard and deep into my ass, that my face was forced right up against Ben's ass crack.

Ben brought a hand back to my head and said, "Go on, boy. You want to keep licking something? How about you lick my asshole."

He then forced my face between his ass cheeks and held me there. Dan was still pounding my ass as hard as he could, grunted out, "You heard the man, boy. Lick his ass. I want to see you bury your tongue up his ass. I licked your sweet asshole, before I fucked you last time. Now you can return the favor. Get started!"

Every time Dan had been speaking he had roughly thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my ass, making my face rub up against Ben's asshole. I sighed and Ben moaned as felt my warm breath on his asshole. I was again thankfully for the cleanliness of my attackers. All I could smell was leather and sweat. I stuck my tongue out and have his puckered asshole a testing lick. Ben moaned again feeling my wet tongue teasing his asshole. My tongue was then forced right into his ass, as Ben pushed back into me and Dan shoved his cock deep and hard into my ass.

I began to lick in an up and down motion, as I got used to the act I was being forced to do. Ben moaned again, as he enjoyed the feeling of my tongue inside me. I then began to work my tongue left and right, causing more moans from Ben. I continued to rim his asshole, as Dan continued his rough anal pounding of my ass. I then began to work my tongue in and out in a thrusting motion, tongue fucking Ben's asshole. I felt his asshole clinch around my tongue, as I did this. His moans had groan in volume now.

Dan was furiously slamming his long hard cock in and out of my ass. I could feel his deepest thrusts force his cock head into my intestines. I let out a deep guttural grunt every time I felt his cock head enter my insides. I then changed back to an up and down motion with my tonguing of Ben's asshole. I began to hit his prostate. Ben now moaned loud and deep every time I swept my tongue over his swollen prostate. Ben's moaning was mixed with my guttural grunts and Dan's deep grunts, as I was still forced to lick Ben's asshole while Dan fucked me hard and deep.

Dan then began to pick up more speed. I guessed he would soon cum. My licking of Ben's asshole was becoming difficult, as I was so roughly fucked from behind. Ben laughed and turned around, saying, "Don't worry, boy. It won't be long now. Just think, pretty soon Dan is going to fill your ass with his hot man seed. Then I get to have my turn up that cute ass. Are you looking forward to taking my monster cock up your asshole."

I moaned out, "No. You're too big for me. I can't handle you up my ass."

Ben laughed as he said, "Oh don't you worry. I will have plenty of Dan's hut cum to use a lube, when I slide my cock up your boy hole. And I think from now on, you should call us both "Sir." That has a nice ring to it. Its always best for a boy to be respectful of real men. What's Dan doing to you, boy?"

I grunted out, "He's fucking me, Sir."

Ben smirked at my answer, saying, "Where is he fucking you, boy?"

I again grunted out, "He's fucking me up my ass, Sir."

Ben had sat back on the couch , now. He then placed my head in his lap, as he told me, "I want details, boy. I want you to describe what he is doing to you. I want you to tell me exactly how it feels when a man fills your insides with his hot cum."

I hung my head, as I realized they wanted me to describe my degradation. I grunted out, "My asshole is burning, Sir. It feels like he is stretching my asshole tight."

Dan answered me saying, "Oh, I am stretching your asshole tight around my hard cock, boy. Keep talking, while I fuck you."

I gasped out, "I can feel him pounding my insides. He's so deep, too deep. I feel like he is punching my guts, every time he pushes inside me."

Dan smirked as he enjoyed my description, knowing that Ben's cock would be even bigger than his own. Dan felt his balls begin to pull up and his cock head become super sensitive. He knew he would soon fill this little boy's ass with his hot cum. Dan and Ben had done this often. There was nothing better to them, than roughly tag teaming a boy. Dan's grunts and moans had grown steadily louder, as his cock was driven deeper and faster into my ass.

I felt Dan's cock being forced into my intestines, as he inched closer to cumming. Finally Dan gripped my hips with all his might and jammed his cock all the way past my ass and right into my intestines, as I felt his cock twitch. I was held in place as I felt the first spurt of cum shoot right into my insides. I imagined my intestines being filled with his hot cum. It felt like he was doing just that. I felt Dan's cock erupt into my bowels with a flood of his cum. His cock jerked every time it let out another spurt of man seed.

Dan had stopped moaning now, and was letting his cock fill my insides with his cum. With a final moan, he began to slowly pull his cock out. I felt him thrust his softening cock a few more times in and out of my ass, as he milked his cum out. I felt a few more spurts of his cum fly into my ass, before it stopped. I hoped that his cum, would offer some relief and lubrication when Ben started to fuck me. I was breathing slower now, with my head still in Ben's lap as he continued to stroke my head.

Ben was looking down at me as he said, "Tell me what you feel, boy."

I moaned out, "It's not as bad now, Sir. But I can feel all of his cum inside me."

Ben laughed as he said, "Tell me what it felt like when he came inside your ass, boy."

I breathed out, "I felt it every time he came, Sir. It felt like a flood of cum inside me. I don't think there is a lot of cum in my ass, Sir. I think he pumped it too deep."

Ben laughed as he said, "Oh, boy. There's no such thing as "too deep," inside a boy's ass. I bet you like the feeling of that man seed inside you, boy. I bet it's soothing, to your sore asshole. And now you're nice and loosened up. Plus a little cum for lube, and you're ready to take my cock."

Ben then stood up, as I flopped my chest down on the couch. Dan was still slowly pumping his softened cock in and out of my ass. Dan moaned out, "You're in for a treat, dude. This ass is nice. I could fuck him for hours. I bet I could keep pumping this asshole, until I got hard again and just keep going."

Ben laughed, as he walked behind me. Ben said, "Oh, I'm sure you'll get that opportunity. You should come over here some night and fuck him. That way you can have him all to yourself. I know I plan to make it a regular thing to fuck this boy."

Dan finally let his cock slide out of my asshole, as he gave his place to Ben. I felt my asshole close shut, as it was now empty. I was beyond exhausted, as I felt Ben's monster cock head touch my asshole. I could barely move now, so trying to struggle was out of the question. Ben smirked as he looked at Dan, saying, "Why don't you grab a hold of this boy? He may have some trouble dealing with my hard cock."

Dan nodded and sat down on the couch in front of me. He took hold of my arms and shoulders as he placed my head on his lap. I laid limply across him. Ben nodded as he began to force his massive cock head into my asshole. I winced and whimpered as I felt his giant cock head pressing into my ass. I felt my body tense up, as it felt like his cock head would rip my asshole apart. Ben kept a steady pressure pushing his cock into me. Dan was now holding me still, as I felt Ben's cock head beginning to pass past my asshole.

I let out a deep breath as Ben's monster cock head finally passed my asshole and came to rest inside my ass with a satisfying "pop." I sighed in relief. Ben kept pushing his hard cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I kept waiting for him to bottom out, but it seemed like his cock just kept going. I felt a deep pressure inside my ass, as Ben's long and thick cock filled my ass completely. My body tensed again as I felt his oversized cock head enter my intestines. I let out a deep grunt as I felt his cock head pushing into my insides. He finally came to rest deep within my bowels.

I felt his thighs resting against my ass cheeks and knew he was now all the way inside me. My asshole was stretched even wider than before. Dan had not been this deep when he started fucking my ass. I knew that Ben would be able to drive his cock even deeper when he began to fuck me hard. I was hopeful that maybe Ben would just fuck me in slow strokes, but I figured it was a forgone conclusion that I was in for a rough and deep anal drilling. Ben moaned as he enjoyed my tight asshole wrapped around his thick hard cock.

I was still trying to will myself to relax and loosen up. Ben, thankfully, allowed me to relax for a bit before he started to slowly pull his cock out of my ass. He was slow for now, but I knew he would soon be fucking me hard. These two seemed to have a passion for fucking young boys deep and hard. I felt Ben's big cock head come to rest just inside my asshole, as he had pulled the rest of his cock out of my ass. Sighed in relief, but it was short lived. Ben then began to push his hard cock back into my ass.

I whimpered and winced again, as I felt Ben's cock once again come to fill my ass. His cock head pushed back into my intestines, as he pushed the remainder of his massively hard and long cock deep into me. Dan was still holding me still, as Ben began to pull out again. He once again came to rest with just his massive cock head inside my ass. I then felt Ban grip my hips tightly and position himself for better access to my ass. I took in a deep breath, and then felt it being forced from my body as Ben's hard cock was forced deep into my ass with one quick hard thrust of his hips.

Ben smirked as he said to me, "Ok, boy. Time for me to fuck you."

Ben then began a steady pace as he drove his hard cock in and out of my ass. I began to take a breath every time he withdrew his cock from my ass, then exhale as he drove it back into me. Ben began to pick up his pace, as he fucked me deeper and faster. I felt my own breaths coming out as deep moans, when I exhaled at the force of Ben's hard thrusts into my asshole. Dan said to me, "Tell me what you feel, boy. Describe how it feels to have that monster cock inside you."

I could barely breathe properly, but I moaned out, "It hurts, Sir. He's too big. I can't take this much cock."

Ben laughed as he continued to fuck me, saying, "Oh, then this should really make you scream."

Ben then began to thrust his hard cock deep into my bowels as hard and fast as he could. I felt his cock head plunging into my intestines every time he drove into me. My guttural moans had grown in volume, as I felt like he was driving his cock towards my stomach. My body was once again being wracked forward with each deep thrust from Ben. My upper body was being pushed onto Dan's lap, as Ben fucked me hard. Ben was now lost in his own pleasure as he was deeply fucking my boy hole. He was moaning and grunting, as he drove his hard cock fast and hard deeper and deeper into my insides.

I felt his cock head being forced deeper than ever, as Ben picked up the speed of his thrusts. My deep grunts had grown faster, as I felt myself being taken forcefully by this monster cock. My body was being shook at every hard thrust. My own cock was semi hard and swinging freely, as the force of Ben's thrusts caused it to slap my stomach as it swung beneath me. I was gripping Dan around the waist involuntarily, as I sought to steady myself. I felt Ben's balls slap my balls every time he would plunge his enormous cock into my ass.

His cock head over filled the width of my ass. His cock shaft was hard as a rock. I heard his grunts and moans grow louder, as he picked up the pace of fucking my ass again. My grunts came faster as I felt each thrust drive the breath from my lungs. The sounds of my grunts, Ben's moans, and the slapping sound of Ben's thighs hitting my ass cheeks filled my apartment. I feared that this would become a regular situation for me. Considering what they had told me and what they had been saying to each other about fucking me on a constant basis, I felt my fears were justified. I hoped that them "tag team" fucking me would happen rarely. I was not sure how many multiple ass fucks I could take from them. I felt myself hoping to entertain Dan more than Ben, as I could handle his hard cock easier. Thinking this made me realize that Dan had been right, I was thinking back to his fucking me and preferring it.

I knew that they would do with me what they wanted, but I was hoping that their fucking me would be just a once every few weeks occurrence. I was, however, hopeful that I could convince my parents to let me move somewhere else. But I was also slightly consoled by the fact that I had to let them into the building, and if I was more careful of my surrounding, maybe I could avoid a "next time." Ben was now really pounding my ass. He had increased the speed and depth of his thrusts, so that now I could barely breathe properly as I felt his enlarged cock head plunging so deep within me that I would swear his cum would shoot right into my stomach.

My breathing was approaching hyperventilation, as Ben's cock was pummeling me ass. I tried to control my breathing, and relax somewhat. I briefly thought that it I hyperventilated to the point of actually passing out, then maybe it would be better for me. The thought of being unconscious and completely helpless to these to l rapist bikers had me terrified of what could occur. Not that I could stop them anyway, but being able to voice my opinion and protests at least had me force myself to stay conscious.

Dan began to taunt me again by having me describe my degradation, saying, "Keep talking, boy. I want to hear you describe what you feel."

I sobbed out my pleas, "He's too deep. It hurts too much. Please, slow down, Sir. Please."

My begging seemed to have the opposite effect on Ben. He then grunted out, "Oh, I love it when a boy begs. They always think I'll have mercy on them. Tell me boy, did we have mercy on you in the alley when we bent you over and raped your holes? Do you really think this will be different?"

I sobbed out, "No, Sir. But, it hurts so much."

Ben laughed at my answer as he said, "Don't worry. Pretty soon I'll pump your insides full of my cum. You should be nice and loosened up when Dan fucks you again."

I gasped in horror, as I looked up at Dan and saw his smirking face looking down at me. Dan chuckled as he said, "That's right, boy. I'm going to have my cock up your ass again tonight, just as soon as Ben is done with you."