Why Me? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Jay! Stop it!" I demanded. My stomach was absolutely quivering.

He didn't seem to hear me because he pushed my down and began to start again. He looked at me with golden eyes. I laid back and shut my eyes. Then my hips began to buck again in a rhythmic dance.

"Jay, please I can't breathe up here" I decide to try different methods. "Fine, I killed your puppy last week because I was jealous of that chick you were sleeping with" he just snorted. He lifted shaking finger and plunged them knuckle deep into me. I gasp and scream at the same time somehow. I begin to push his head in vain.

"If I survive this pleasure torture I'll kill you" I gasp out taking gulps of air.

At this he looks up. I hastily close my legs and bring them to my chest as he give me this predatory look. I bite my lip "Jay?" he smirks at me. I begin to crawl to the edge of the bed. He stalks me. "Jay?" he lunges at me just as I run across the room and to the door. He grabs me from behind, bends me over and thrusts into me causing yet another earth shattering orgasm to go deep into the pit of my stomach. "Bastard" I moan.

"My bitch," he groans. Then turning me around and re-entering me he carries me back to bed and we didn't fuck. No he made love to me. When we were in our throes of orgasm he leaned down and brushed his lips to the join between my shoulder and neck. And I swear at that point I would've killed but the door bust open and Jenna came in calling for us. Her voice sounded so distressed and hysterical that both me and Jay stopped what we were doing at once and looked at her. She blinked and once she saw what she interrupted, she blushed a deep crimson. I sat up with Jay following and looked at her.

"What is it?" I ask concern lining my voice.

"We need to go...now" she said as calmly as she could. And that's when I heard the gunshots and shouts. Jay slipped out of me still completely.

He sighs "If I suffer from a case of blue balls it's on your case" he said looking at both of us. He gave me an even more measured look.

I raise my eyebrows "Me? What did I do?" He just looked at me "That was your fault" I say getting up and for my bag and began to put on clothes. "You're the one that couldn't keep his mouth"-

"Okay, well this is getting extremely awkward, I'm just going to go" Jenna says. I'd just put on shirt when a gunshot shattered the windows. I grab my bag hastily as Jay grabs my arm and hauls me out the door with Jenna. These weren't people at all. This hotel place of sorts was being raided by vampires.

Sometimes vampires raided public places when they either one, short on blood, two were bored, or three they were sent specifically there for ONE person. Why did I have such a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach? My eyes met Jay's and I knew he had that same feeling.

It wasn't easy to see as smoke funneled through the halls. Blood was in the air, and splattered everywhere. The metallic dead smell that seemed to be on vampires everywhere they went was the heaviest I did smell, it almost felt like I was being choked. I sprinted alongside Jay and Jenna we aimed at a window. I dug in my bag and found a handheld gun. I pause slightly in my head. Who put a gun in here? I take it off lock and aim it at the window and shot it three times. It cracked and would've shattered if the glass weren't so well put together. We were just about to jump when suddenly I felt an awfully cold hand grab the back of my neck viciously. I reach and try to grab something to dislodge the vampire behind me but I felt nothing.

It twists me around and snarls at me. I kick out but all it does is grab a leg and twists it painfully the wrong way. Pain shoots through my veins and despite my trying not to scream or cry out for help I scream. I begin to try to punch and then but what a mistake that was it grabs one and does something that was similar to what he did to my leg. It grabs my other wrist bends it the wrong way. I could hear the crunches that it made.

I scream and thrash as a tear or too came down my face. "JAY!" Despite my broken wrist my hand shoots to my mouth and I flinch. The vampire wasn't done with me though. It threw me at a wall with enough force to make me break through it. He flew at me and began to kick my stomach and face. Why wasn't I fighting this wasn't like me? I guess I was still weak from the spells.

Just then a growl was elicited and a big black wolf lunged and tackled the vampire down. I crawled over to a wall and concentrated on my wrist first willing my werewolf blood to heal that first since the damage wasn't as bad. It was only a few minutes of the metal sound on metal when Jay came over to me and nudged my side gently. I gasped as pain laced through me. He hoped back and changed back to him.

He somehow found jeans then looked at me a question in his eyes.

"Help me, he broke one of my legs" He bent down and picked me up as gently as he could or at least tried to without hurting me. I still gasped. "Run" I say calmly.

He shook his head "I'll hurt" he says looking up at the ceiling.

"You'll hurt me more if we go slowly" I groan trying to heal myself. My wrist was just dislocated now.

"What about your arms? I didn't know mates could feel each other's pain" he says slowly.

I pause my healing and look at him "You can feel my pain"

"Yeah and my leg feels like shit"

"I didn't know that. Whatever, you're looking at the vents. Do you think we can escape through there or something?" I ask.

"Well, if I can feel pain through my right arm I'm guessing that's broken right?" I nod. "You've been healing that wrist so I'm guessing that it's stable but not safe?" he asks I nod again. "I feel like an ass but I think I can get up there with you on my back" he says a little sadly.

I shake my head "The gangs' outside right?"

"Yeah, they're waiting for us"

I swallow slightly "This is going to hurt" I hop out of his arms and immediately I lose my balance as pain shoots through me. Jay put his arm around me and waits until I have somewhat balance. I hop and hobble around him, a tear leaking out every now and then. I use my left wrist and left leg and hop up on his back. I keep my right leg and right arm limp.

"You okay, baby?"

"No" my voice thick with pain.

"Okay maybe this was a bad idea" he says starting to lower me to the floor.

"No" I say sharply. "Climb Jay"

I feel him shiver slightly then fur begins to grow on him. I feel myself getting higher and I have to wrap my left arm around him better. Using his claws he jumps to the nearest wall as gently as he could and begins to climb up to the ceiling. I shut my eyes and took deep breaths. I forced myself to think of only how I would feel in a week. Hopefully I'll be fully mated to Jay. We'll be somewhere safer where our lovemaking won't be interrupted. I thought of a few years. Maybe I'd be a mother or with pups on the way. Or I'll be out partying like old times. I won't hold back my grief, it'll just be gone. My throat felt. None of that was going to happen I already knew that. We have a war coming up. A war I'm most likely going to lose because I have no idea who I'm fighting.

I shake my head a little. We were up in the vents now. Jay shifted me so I was in his arms now. I willed my leg to heal now. Jay was relying only on his knees. I liked how he was so strong. I blush a little thinking about it. He was still hard. Wouldn't he stop being hard after a while?

Why was I even thinking about this? 'Well because he's holding you like his life depended on it and you like the way his arms feel around you'. I growled mentally at the little she-wolf who was equally still hot after what happened in the room earlier.

"You know, as much as I do like where those dirty thoughts are going NOT. THE. TIME."

My mouth gaps open a little "You can hear my thoughts?"

"I guess the mating bond is more powerful than I thought" he says. "I thought they were my thoughts at first but they were too feminine to be mine. And you do have a dirty mind"

I blush a little "I wonder if I can hear your thoughts" We get to the end of the vent and then there were two ways.

"Which way?" he asks.

I shake my head "I always liked right but I think you should go the way less traveled"

"Are you serious? Both ways are less traveled" he accuses.

"Then go the lesser of the less" It took me a minute to realize that what I said almost made sense. "I'm going to pretend that you understood exactly what I said" He rolls his eyes then he seems to decide on something. He set me down gently then he punched the wall of the vent so hard that it shuddered once making me shake. Then the wall of the vent fell and bright sunshine shone through.

I crawled over and peered down. We were high is all I could think. Really high. I look at Jay and raise my eyebrows. He was looking down holding his fist close to his chest. I was very aware how my own knuckles ached slightly. Hmm, so I could feel his pain.

"I don't want you to panic"- he starts picking me up and cradling me to his chest.

"Jay you can't really be serious about DROPPING ME!" I yell quietly.

"They'll catch you" he says as if reassuring me.

"Jay, no so help me if you let me go"- he stood up and took off running. "No, Jay"-

Then we were falling and all I could remember for those seconds that I was in the air was clutching Jay so hard my fingers felt like they were splitting. I grab the bag and try to clear my eyes from tears and flip the pages wildly. I knew this book was unnatural but the wind didn't seem to be affecting it at all. I found a floating spell and despite the fact that it said that it would take half my energy I began shouting the foreign words.

I felt something wet begin to trickle out of my nose and before I knew it the air didn't seem to be coming so fast anymore. I looked around to see that we were slowly falling, floating. I growl at Jay. I still clutched his shirt though. I look at him "If you ever do that again, so help me"-

"How'd you get a nosebleed?" he asks.

"What"- my hand flies to my nose and I feel something warm and thick. I pull it back to indeed see my blood on two fingers. I shake my head "I don't know" I sigh "Please don't do that again"

"Hopefully, we won't be in that situation again" he says. I feel him make impact and I realize what a wreck we make. We were covered in grime and dust and blood. There were cameras all around, flashing, and reporters demanding that we answer their questions. I was about to say something, anything but just then a reporter shoves someone then the other guy begins to yell and shove him back. Before I could begin to understand the human anger problem Jay was tugging me down and under. When we got through the crowd we took off running hand in hand.

*********************

Sorry this took so long. My laptop crashed and it took forever to fix. I promise to send another one out as soon as I can. Please rate and comment I want to know what you think. Once again sorry for the delay...

12