Why Me? Ch. 04

Story Info
She is used for their pleasure.
983 words
4.36
230.1k
55

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have a chance to fully recover before they were on me again. I was dragged across the room and shoved face down onto some sort of padded bench. I was maneuvered onto all fours and my arms and legs strapped down to the contraption while a padded slat was raised up underneath me, pressing against my abdomen and keeping me from lowering myself. Another leather strap was passed over my back to keep me from arching it and my hair was pulled back from my face and tied to something, forcing my head up and back, exposing my neck and breasts. I heard a clanking noise and the leg supports began to ratchet apart, spreading my legs til my muscles protested. I struggled slightly and realized that I was almost completely immobilized.

Suddenly, something warm and wet slid across my right breast, and then again on the other side. A mouth latched onto one nipple, then the other and they began to suck on them, causing me to moan slightly. As this was happening, the third man began to run his finger up and down my pussy, spreading my juices around and tickling my clit. I tried to dodge, but I couldn't move even an inch away from his exploring fingers. One finger entered me and began to slide slowly in and out as the men sucking my nipples pulled away and something cold and hard was pressed to each breast. I felt a gentle suction and then my nipples were pulled into plastic tubes, the suction increasing and causing me to whimper.

The man behind me had pulled his finger out of me, and I now felt something larger pressing against my pussy. He ran his cock up and down, collecting some of my juice on the head of it, then slowly pressed inwards, stretching me out with what felt like a very large dick. He bottomed out, his balls pressed against my clit, and I had a moment to wonder why he was being so gentle when he suddenly pulled out and slammed back in so hard I lurched against the frame I was strapped to. He began to fuck me harder then I'd ever felt in my life, his balls slapping against my clit, his cock rubbing against my cervix with every thrust. I moaned and panted, straining away from him but unable to escape. I felt a hand reach down and begin to tweak my clit while the man fucking me started to slap my ass, making a sharp cracking noise with each impact. I could feel my body responding to the hand on my clit, the suction on my nipples, the brutal fucking. Even the spanking was beginning to turn me on, pushing me closer and closer to what promised to be a blinding orgasm. I fought it, trying to concentrate on how unwilling I was, how much I didn't want this. Over and over I repeated in my head, "This is rape, I can't enjoy being raped." while the man behind me drilled into my wet, traitorous pussy.

I heard another zipper being undone and suddenly there was a cock thrust against my lips. I clamped my lips shut and was rewarded with an extra hard slap to my ass.

"It's your choice, slut. My cock is going in one of your holes and since only your ass and mouth are free I suggest you choose wisely."

I opened my mouth reluctantly, tears leaking from the corners of my eyes as the man in front of me slid his cock down my throat. He was more gentle than the first man had been but he still caused me to gag and choke as he fucked my mouth. He and the other man began to get into a sort of rhythm as they pounded me from both ends while the third man continued to play with my clit, occasionally flicking and slapping it to make me jump.

"Keep doing that, man." said the man behind me. "Her cunt tightens up nicely when you do."

They kept slamming into me and I could feel my whole body heating up. I started making desperate little mewling noises around the cock in my mouth, fighting them, fighting myself, hoping they would stop before I came and simultaneously hoping they would never stop. The third man was laughing at me and calling me a whore, telling me that he'd known I'd be the sort of slut to get off on being raped. As I struggled to deny it to myself, the man in front of me began to groan and I felt his cock swell. He pulled out of my mouth and I felt streams of come land on my face, my breasts and my hair. I started to cry even harder, completely humiliated and broken. The man fucking my pussy slid a finger down next to his cock and wet it in my soaking pussy before pressing it against my anus. I screamed, fighting against the restraints, begging him not to do that, not to hurt me.

"Ah, I see our little slut has forgotten the rule. We didn't ask you to speak, did we?"

I sobbed as I remembered what they had done to me the last time they were displeased. I couldn't think anymore, couldn't even process what was happening, I just knew I had to come and the thought of being punished was almost turning me on more. I was riding the edge of what felt like the biggest orgasm of my life and just as I started to tip over the edge the man behind me slammed into my pussy and shoved his finger into my ass in one move. I screamed and came so hard I blacked out. When I woke up, I was still blindfolded and had no idea where I was.