Why Not

Story Info
The taking of a reluctant lover.
1.6k words
4.01
47.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
230 Followers

She and I had had been involved in an affair for almost two years. Getting together once or twice a week for love making and sex. It was incredible, intense, tender and satisfying. She had broken off our affair once before about a year ago, but neither of us had the control nor will power to sustain the break and we came back together.

It seemed it was something that neither of was willing to do without. That was great for me and thought for her also. Not so, a few weeks ago she broke off our relationship again. Friends, confidants, but no physical relationship. OK, I'll accept what she is willing to give. I do love her and don't want to loose her completely. We talked on the phone frequently, e-mailed, but no face to face meeting. She said that would be too great a temptation for her right now. That was why I was a little surprised when she called me and asked if I could stop by to help her put some boxes away in her garage.

I arrived at her house thinking that I would behave myself and only go as far as she was willing. I rang the bell and she answered the door. Dressed as she usually did in a blouse and fairly long skirt.

"Hello, hello come, I'm so glad that you could come by and give me a hand, come in and I'll show what I needed help with" she said as she beckoned me inside.

I followed her into the house and down the hall to the garage door. She went into the garage and pressed the outside overhead garage door button and the door automatically opened. She then walked into the garage and stood in front of a set of shelves and a number of boxes on the floor. It was mid morning and the sun was shining brightly in through the open garage door. The light was behind her and she was backlit. I could clearly see the out line of her legs, thighs and hips through the thin material of the dress. She was obviously not wearing a slip. A very erotic sight to my sex starved eyes. Was she doing this intentionally? I wasn't sure.

In any case she was definitely giving me a sight that was highly arousing. She showed me the boxes that she wanted put on the upper shelves.

"They are heavy, I have put books in them that I want to keep. Be careful."

I positioned a short ladder in front of the shelves and started putting the boxes on the top shelves. She was right they were heavy. Of all the places in the garage that she could choose to stand while I stored the boxes she chose to stand between me and the open garage door. Every time I descended the ladder and bent down to get another box I was looking at her semi-nude form backlit by the sun coming through the open garage door. It was causing me to become aroused. I didn't really care if she noticed or not, in fact I kind of hoped she would see the effect she was having on me.

Once all of the boxes were on the shelves she got a magic marker and asked me to hold the ladder so she could label the boxes. I stepped forward took hold of the ladder and she stepped up on it to be able to reach the boxes. As she wrote on the end of each box her rear end was slightly above my eye level still back lit. I could literally see the outlined form of her thighs and ass through the thin dress. As she continued to mark the boxes she turned more to face me on the ladder. Now, I could clearly see the "V" between her upper thighs and in fact could actually make out the outline of her pussy. I could tell that she did not have any panties on. She was nude under the dress! God, this was intense. Did she know? Did she realize what she was showing me? To me, at that moment, I didn't really care, I was just enjoying the sight and a luscious beautiful sight it was.

When she had finished, she steeped off the ladder and asked me to put it away on the other side of the garage. She walked to the door leading into the house and pressed the outside garage door button to close it. I put the ladder away and followed her into the house. Show over, too bad, I had been really enjoying it. Some how that kind of sight is more erotic to me than total nudity.

She went into the kitchen and asked if I would like a cold soda. I stood and watcher her fix the sodas and then walked to the kitchen table and set them down. Her back was to me. In my current state of arousal any remnants of self control were fading rapidly. I stepped forward and put my arms around her and cupped her breasts in each hand through her blouse. To my surprise she was not wearing a bra. I could feel the tender smoothness of her breasts and her raspberry shaped nipples through the thin material of her blouse. She took both of her hands and placed them over mine.

"No, you mustn't do this, I can't do this with you anymore," she said, but did ot try to remove my hands. She just held them in place against her breasts with her hands.

Even though she was telling me no, her body was sending the opposite message. I could feel her nipples becoming erect. Her hands were holding mine in place against her breasts instead of removing them and she was pressing her rear into my groin. My erect cock was pressed firmly between the cheeks of her ass and she was slowly and firmly grinding into me. I pressed in tighter to her and began massaging her breasts and nipples through her blouse. Her hands held mine tighter to her. I began kissing her on the back of the neck and running my tongue along the hair line.

She moaned softly, again saying "Noooo baby."

I moved my hands town to her waistline and pulled her blouse out of her skirt. I slipped my hands under her blouse and back to cup her breasts. I gently massaged her full pert breasts and teased her nipples with my fingers.

She continued softy moaning "No, nooo, noooo." She was thinking that she shouldn't be allowing this but her body was definitely enjoying it.

I moved her closer to the table and placing my hands on her back gently forces her over the table. I backed away from her slightly and pulled her dress up over her hear. I was right she was not wearing underwear. Exposed to me was her nude luscious heart shaped ass, inviting me to caress and hold it. I rubbed her ass cheeks momentarily and then slipped my hand down lower and began to stroke her inner thighs. My other hand was in the middle of her back to prevent her from rising off the table. I let my fingers move onto the lips of her vagina, and began to stroke them. They were wet and inviting. As I rubbed gently on them taking longer strokes I eventually reached her erect clit. With my wetted fingers I rubbed on her clit as she became more aroused. Alternating between her clit and her labia I continued bringer her to a higher state of arousal. I inserted one finger into her pussy and felt her warmth and wetness.

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I stroked my finger in and out of her vagina for a few minutes before returning to her clit. When I touched her clit she let out a sharp yelp. I undid my belt and unzipped my trousers and let them along with my underwear go to my knees. I took my engorged erect cock in my fist and rubbed the head of it along the wet lips of her pussy. This seemed to arouse her even more.

"Fuck me! Take that hard cock and put it in my pussy and fuck me," she said in a low throaty voice.

I did as she told me, and slipped the head of my cock between her pussy lips and slowly slid it into her. Her wet warm pussy seemed to be sucking me inside of her and holding in place. I could feel the walls of her pussy slightly contracting on my hard dick. I began stroking into her inviting pussy slowly and deliberately. The sensations were incredible. She began moving to match my rhythm. We were in perfect sync and in another dimension. Our rhythm increased, I was getting close, I could tell that she was getting near also. We came almost simultaneously. Shooting load after load into her quivering vagina. I could feel the clenching of her vaginal walls on my erupting cock. It had been a while and this was intense. I semi collapsed over her back.

We stayed in this position catching our breath until my dick softened and slipped out of her vagina. I stepped back and lowered her skirt. Reached down and pulled my underwear and pants up and fastened them. She continued lying on the table for a couple of minutes. She then stood and turned to face me. I could see tears running down her cheeks, she steped forward and put her arms around me and hugged me. I held her that way for a few minutes. Eventually she released her hold on me and stepped back.

"I wasn't going to do that. I shouldn't have done that. It felt good, but now you have to go." She walked me to the door; She was looking down toward the floor and would not make eye contact with me as I left. Her final words as I left were "I'll call you when I need your help again, thank you."

1gearhead
1gearhead
230 Followers