Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Do I honestly want to leave home?
26.9k words
4.7
54.1k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,841 Followers

This is the second and final part of this story; one that started with the slow demise of my father, the needs and love of my mother and my descent into debauchery in her arms.

It's a sordid story of lust, love and incest that takes time to brew and develop and ideally you'll need to read Chapter 1 to get the feel of things.

In a nutshell, Mum and I had battled our way through life without Dad and only slowly had we prospered but then I won a luxury holiday – a week of being pampered at a coastal villa...and without a girlfriend, who else could I invite along but my mother.

As a result of our celebrating Mum and I became lovers and soon became a couple – a couple of ardent lovers.

So this is the story of that holiday – a week of unbridled lust and fun.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Now that Mum and I had become lovers, nothing held us back. Sure Mum still worked part-time and I had to work too but as soon as I was home Mum was there to feed me, love me and above all to relax me. We slept together and almost every night cries of happiness and lust would ring out as we fucked energetically while Mum became a real connoisseur of my cock.

I was now 21 and in the prime of my health and was so damn horny that it was all I could do not to jerk one off each lunchtime despite Mum's lusty pussy each night. Spunk seemed to be produced by the gallon and I wish I'd been able to keep count of the number of hours that my cock was erect!

But Mum quite understood my eagerness and not only helped me keep fit but ensured that we both ate well. We agreed that any money saved thanks to the 'free' week away would go toward our own small gym and if anything was left thereafter, it would be used to pay for health club memberships. Times were changing and our lives were changing too.

Mum seemed to have acquired a knack of knowing just what I needed in the way of sex, perhaps because we always spoke briefly on the phone as I left the office, so she was able to understand my mood. Heck, I was seldom moody but Mum could sense when I was feeling frivolous or irritated; happy or tired, grumpy or buoyant and in the few minutes we were on the phone she'd be able to plan her reception.

One evening therefore she might be dressed mysteriously, then leading me through unexpected mental or even physical exercises as she teased me into arousal. Perhaps she'd be demure and motherly or another time she'd go the opposite way and be there waiting for me in the lounge stark naked while playing with herself with a large vibrator. We bought that instrument at Mum's request, as she said she needed something for when I wasn't there and the one we chose was remarkably similar in size and shape to my own instrument.

"I don't want it to heal over while you're at work!" she said with a giggle when we ordered the vibrator, "Anyway, just in case you decide not to come back I'll have something to remember you by."

And on the rare days when work had been arduous, she'd be there to massage me into a relaxed state of mind; then I'd usually return the compliment and a sweet evening of softness and love would ensue.

To be honest, there was little chance that I'd stray; Mum was more than enough for me, what with work as well and the few girls who worked in the office seemed to leave a lot to be desired, especially when compared to my sexy mother.

You see, Mum had all that I desired in a woman. A sensible maturity – no silly vapours or fits of pique. An innate intelligence that worked perfectly in conjunction with mine. A broad interest in just about everything and a desire to expand both her knowledge and mine. Knowledge, I might add, not just of the world about us but of sexual expression and experience. An incredible body with curves in all the right places and speaking of those curves, within weeks of our first get-together she lost a fair bit of spare fat and now seemed to fit that swimming costume absolutely perfectly. Somehow her bust remained loaded while her waist, arse and thighs had all trimmed down and tightened up, so now she was even more exciting for me, a true tit-lover!

She was my ideal woman and it seemed that I was her ideal man.

The day after our very first sexual union started off somewhat tensely because neither of us knew what to say or how to act. We, mother and son, had committed the ultimate sin of incest but we'd absolutely loved it and had every intention of continuing our tryst. But nevertheless we both felt shy the next day.

I'd woken early, quickly observed my sleeping mother there beside me and although I had my inevitable 'morning wood' I felt no desire to make use of it, in fact I slid noiselessly from our bed, crept to the toilet, gathered my clothes then washed and dressed downstairs.

I sat quietly having my breakfast while I considered the situation but I could come up with no alternative ideas. I'd already agreed to take Mum with me for our luxury week away; I'd already agreed to sleep in her bed and we'd already made love. There was precious little I could come up with to make any form of amends to society.

It was Sunday though, so at least I didn't have to go to work today but that also meant that I could probably look forward to some delicious sex and I hardly knew what to do next. I didn't want to interrupt Mum's beauty sleep but as I sat there I found my mind slipping back to review our activities and the second that I did, I felt my cock begin to gather strength and knew that any resolve to stop our incestuous activity was lost.

My mind's eye saw Mum as she undressed; as her fabulous tits appeared before me; as she displayed her deliciously scented pussy and as she wrapped her warm and loving arms around me and pulled me to her for a wild and wanton kiss.

"Ohhh fuck!" I muttered as I pushed my growing penis into a more comfy position, "Fuckin' gorgeous!"

I massaged my cock gently as more memories slid past my eyes and felt my pelvis thrusting my cock forward as if to penetrate deep into my mother's firm and hot body.

"Yeahhh!" I breathed as my cock jerked in my fist, "I did enjoy that!"

"Mmmm, so did I!" came a voice from right behind me and there was Mum smiling over my shoulder.

"Damn!" I said with a chuckle, "I was wondering if I should come and wake you up – I was just getting ready."

"So I see, and that looks nice," she said as she slid around my shoulder, her firm breasts pressing deliciously against my arm, "Hope it's all for me!"

"Who else?" I countered, "Of course it is Mum – and good morning since you're down now!"

"And to you lover," said Mum as she stretched down and softly stroked her fingers over my erection.

"Ohhh, breakfast first Mum," I said as I flexed my hips then lifted my face to kiss her gently, "There's some coffee there; shall I make you a cuppa?"

"Mmmm, yes please darling," she answered as she sat in the chair beside mine, "Did you sleep well?"

"Think so," I answered, my mind occupied with filling her cup, "And you?"

"Like a log!" she replied, "But errr, how come you got up and left me there on my own?"

I delayed my reply while I finished her coffee and placed it on the table and then I sat back down.

"I suppose I wanted time to think," I said carefully, "Time to sort of chew over things."

"Like what?" asked Mum.

"Oh I don't know," I said vaguely, "Just things."

Our faltering conversation died as we both attacked our coffees and we sat silently together for several minutes before Mum banged down her empty mug and stood up.

"Come on Chris," she said firmly, "We can't have this – we're either lovers or we're not. So what is it?"

"Oh I don't know," I said, "I suppose I'm just not used to the idea. I mean, fucking my mother of all things!"

"But you've always wanted me, haven't you?" she replied as she leaned forward towards me, "And I think I've always wanted you too."

I lifted my eyes and was immediately met by a large expanse of exposed breast as Mum's gown fell open and in an instant my mind was reconnected.

How could I possibly reject my dream – how could I not want to make love to this woman! I knew exactly what I wanted!

"Yessss!" I hissed as my mind cleared and my cock rose again, "Yes, I do want you!"

"Ohhh darling, that's what I wanted to hear!" said Mum as she moved quickly and perched herself on the table beside me, "Now, soon or later?"

With that she swept her gown open to reveal that she was entirely naked underneath.

"Now I think, right now!" I said, suddenly well and truly aroused.

I drew in a deep breath and then, in a flurry of activity I undressed and moved so that I knelt between Mum's legs while Mum just sat there on the edge of the table smiling and waiting.

"I love you Mum," I said softly, "And I want you and I want to make love to you always!"

"Ohhh yess! Now was that always or all ways?" asked Mum with a wink, "Let's see, there's still so many ways we haven't tried yet, aren't there!"

"Are we going to try some of them then?" I asked with a returned wink, "What are you up for then?"

"Anything!" breathed Mum softly, "Whatever you like!"

I could have made some rude suggestions but since I was kneeling facing my mother's pussy there was only one place to start.

I let my gaze settle on her groin and with my face on a level with Mum's tummy and my hands now resting on her thighs I could hardly avoid staring at her lovely pussy.

She must have preened her pubes because they seemed to glisten and shine as they tried to hide her lovely charms and from where I was it needed only a slight movement for me to be able to slide my thumbs over her bush and to part her hairs while my fingers caressed her abdomen.

"Ohhh darling!" Mum breathed, as her body squirmed under my touch, "So gentle – that's lovely."

She was panting already but I'd hardly started.

With a quick adjustment of my posture I moved until my face was just inches from her groin while above me Mum's hands came and rested on my head, her fingers stroking my scalp sensuously. I breathed deeply, happily absorbing the delicious sleep-warmed scent of her womanly charms. I felt my penis jerking eagerly as the erotic smell infiltrated my brain and knew that without a doubt we'd be fucking again before long but first I leaned closer and closer, then stuck out my tongue. I felt it touch the springiness of her wiry pubes, then I used my thumbs to part them and just let my open mouth rest softly between her lips.

"Ahhhh!" sighed Mum, her fingers moving slowly against my scalp, "Use your tongue darling, yes, your tongue!"

I formed it into a hard point and explored her lips, feeling the slippery texture of her flesh, then finding her vagina itself. Mum gasped anew as I stuck my tongue into her hole and then her fingers tightened on my scalp as I probed as far into her hole as I could.

"Ahhh yesss!" she hissed, "Ohhh Chris!"

I withdrew and slid my tongue up and over her clit.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, "Ohhh darling, yesss!"

Her clitoris stood erect already, a miniature penis and one that loved attention. This was the first time I'd ever used my tongue on it though and I'd obviously been depriving Mum of some powerful pleasure.

"Ahhhh!" gasped Mum again, but this time more loudly, "Ohhh darling; super, ohhh, ohhh yesss – do that – ahhh, yes, like that!"

I flicked my tongue back and forward over my mother's clit, occasionally ignoring it for long seconds to tease her. Each time I did that Mum held her breath and each time I returned to her sensitive clit she gasped anew, then let her breath out gently.

I pressed my mouth over her protruding flesh and sucked, my actions causing Mum's hips to buck so hard that I thought she'd end up in my lap but somehow she remained perched on the table but already she was very excited.

"Don't tease me," she groaned as her hands pressed my face hard into her pussy, "Ohhh Chris, that's so good, I love it!"

With my nose pressed against her flesh I could hardly breathe but my tongue continued to flick and caress her clit even as my mouth remained clamped over it and I gently nipped her flesh with my teeth.

"Ahhh!" cried Mum, her body quivering all over, "Ohh darling – do it again – yesss again!"

With pleasure I did so, knowing full well that Mum was now nearing an orgasm and I added to her excitement by reaching up with one hand to hold her breast. It took me a few moments to locate and capture her nipple and now I squeezed and gently pinched it in time with my ministrations at her pussy.

Mum's legs came up and gripped my waist as I excited her – she was breathing fast now and her whole body seemed to be in motion. Waves of orgasmic excitement made her tremble and jerk and each movement seemed stronger and more uncontrolled. My cock was responding too as my own hips rolled and squirmed, pushing my erection upwards. I felt something happening down there and I didn't even need to glance to know that my foreskin had just rolled back from my knob. I concentrated on Mum again, leaving her clit for a little while as I delved back down her pussy to find her hole again. It was wetter now, slippery with her juices and I lapped my tongue through them, tasting her ambrosial nectar, loving the sexy aroma too.

"Ohhh darling, don't stop!" gasped Mum, her fingers pressing into my scalp, "Here it cums – here it cums!"

In an instant she froze for a moment or two; a moment in which I moved back to her clit and sucked it into my tight mouth.

"Yesss!" screamed Mum, "Cumming! Oh Chris – oh darling – I'm cumming!"

I suddenly had an out-of-control female body before me; almost on top of me; one that was now writhing and jerking furiously, shaking the table and rattling the mugs with her orgasm; one that was driving itself against my lips and flooding my mouth with delicious juice. A great stream of fluid filled my mouth and overflowed onto my lap as Mum climaxed wildly, noisily and thoroughly. I swallowed quickly as Mum's cum juice squirted once again.

"Oh my God!" she wailed, "I can't stop!"

But stop she did eventually; her body became soft and pliable and her grip on my scalp and my waist relaxed. Every so often she would spasm, a sudden jerking and quivering as she slowly came down from her apex and then she was still, as good as motionless now except for her breathing. I lifted my head away from her groin to survey the wreckage, discovering that Mum looked fine, that her pussy was a wet mess, that my face was in much the same condition and that my entire front was wetted by her juices.

"You made me squirt!" she said between breaths, "I've only ever done that once before!"

"Fun!" I said with a smile as my tongue licked my slightly flavoured lips, "You really let loose, didn't you!"

"I couldn't help it darling," said Mum as she put her hand over her pussy, "Oh gosh, that was so good, incredible."

"Was hot wasn't it," I agreed, "And so wet!"

"Look at you!" said Mum as she leaned forward and gazed at my body, "I nearly drowned you, didn't I?"

"Wonderful," I said, as I stretched out, snagged a towel from the side and began wiping my body, "There's not many women who can do that."

"Can we do it again?" asked Mum, "You will, won't you – you'll make me do that again?"

"Now, soon or later?" I asked, repeating my question with a grin, "Or shall we go back to bed?"

Mum's eyes weren't looking at mine though; she was still looking downwards – then she lifted her eyes and smiled.

"Almost forgot your lovely penis," she said, "Look at you – all hard and eager!"

"I can wait Mum," I said but Mum shook her head.

"No darling, I'm all hot and ready – let me make use of that lovely erection right now!" she said, "I'll stay right here for you and maybe you'll make me do it again."

With that she leaned back and then let her body flatten onto the table top with her legs splayed and with a brief wriggle she was ready for me, her arse almost over the edge of the table. I stood up and as I did so my erection slid up between her cheeks and almost lodged into her vagina immediately.

"Perfect!" Mum said as she felt my cock against her, "Come on darling, please put it in – all of it!"

It was only a matter of aligning my penis with her hole, shuffling forward and pressing my cock into her body and it just slid in with barely any resistance.

"You make me so wet," said Mum as her body welcomed me, "No, not just squirting wet but so slippery wet too; it's amazing."

"I said it was fun!" I added as I pressed forward, "Makes me even harder when you do that."

"That's not possible," she replied as she squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles, "Anyway you feel quite hard enough to me."

I felt Mum starting to respond to my thrusts while her hands moved to slide over her breasts until her fingers found her nipples but I left her to get on with it while I teased her clit. I had the distinct feeling that the combination of strong penile thrusts and quick stimulation of her clit combined would set her off again and I was eager to see her impressions of a fountain again.

I was obviously having some fair effect because Mum was pulling at her nipples with considerable strength now, stretching them some distance and causing herself to squeak with painful pleasure. I thrust even harder – then stopping as my balls slammed against the edge of the table – and calmed down again but the semi-delicious pain in both of our bodies had stirred things up.

She released her nipples and grabbed my arms as I supported myself, pulling her body towards me so that my cock was driven deeply inside her.

"It's lovely, you're stretching me in there," she breathed, "I love it when it hurts a little bit like that."

"It's the only pain you'll get from me," I answered, feeling soft and loving, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You're so sweet," she murmured as her movements became faster, "Do you know what darling – it's wonderful to be fucked, you know, really fucked, but it's just as nice sometimes just to be loved gently."

"Best of both worlds, eh, Mum?" I said and Mum hummed and nodded.

"And I'm going to be in the next world if you keep doing that!" she said, her body tighter around me now, "I think I'm getting close again."

"Do you want to see if we can do that again? You know, squirt?" I asked and Mum nodded vigorously.

"You might have to so some cleaning up if I do!" she said, "Grab my nip – just one and use your other hand down there – and fuck me, harder, faster!"

Quickly I complied, two fingers and a thumb of one hand twisting her nipple while I managed to slide my other hand down over her clit and all the while I tried to keep sliding my cock in and out. To use both hands in different places and to keep banging away steadily felt remarkably complicated but it seemed as if it was going to be worth it as Mum's body began to respond more strongly.

That she was already excited was clear but it was also apparent that when Mum really had a good orgasm then she'd go right over the top – and that I wanted to see.

Things were coming to the boil now because not only Mum was getting close. I was now feeling those delicious shudders and contractions inside me as my inner muscles prepared for the big blow off and I tried hard to reach every part of Mum's erotic anatomy.

"Ohhh Chris!" said Mum suddenly, "Ohhh darling, don't stop now! Harder – harder! I'm going to cum!"

I leaned back to give myself as much access to her clit as I could obtain and strummed my fingers over it as I slammed my very rigid penis into her time and time again.

"Oooooh!" gasped Mum, "Here it cums!"

Suddenly she was bucking under me; throwing her hips up to reach me; her arse leaving the table completely as she arched her back in her ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried quickly, "Here it comes!"

I dragged my cock from her hole and whipped my hand away from her clit just as a genuine fountain of fluid squirted high into the air. It fell back over her belly just as another long fountain erupted, the jet not so perfectly formed this time and this one splattering it's contents back over our groins.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,841 Followers
123456...8