Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 06

Story Info
Massage for four ends in multiple orgasms.
1.9k words
4.41
45.3k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

I had previously stripped back the top covers, leaving the bottom sheet exposed. Monica, Bobbi and I stopped at the edge and directed my wife Julie to got on the bed and lay on her stomach. The sexual tension in the air was high as we joined her, I at her feet and the two naked girls on either side. I took Julie's heels in my hands and slowly spread apart her legs until there was room enough for me to kneel between her smooth thighs. This exposed the bottom of her furry slit and just a hint of her anus as I began to knead her nicely rounded ass cheeks.

We would start with a full body massage...not that we had it planned, but it just seemed natural with Julie laying naked in front of us. I motioned to Monica, "Reach over in the top drawer of the night stand and get the massage oil...I think we're going to need it."

Monica retrieved the bottle of oil we had brought with us from home, never thinking we would be sharing it with others. She handed me the container then turned back around to retrieve my copy of Penthouse, a porn DVD, and a small box of rubbers. "I guess you two were going to have a fun time with each other no matter what," she said. "I'm going to put the DVD in the player so we can watch, and I'll leave these rubbers out where we can get to them if something comes up." The girls laughed, but my dick only got a little harder.

Monica had no problem figuring out how to start up the TV and player, and the Simon Wolf produced disc was soon playing. By the time Monica returned to her previous position, a large hard dick was already being sucked on screen by a buxom blond.

We passed around the oil, applying a generous amount to the back side of our subject. The girls got busy rubbing Julie's back, neck, and arms occasionally moving their slick fingers to the side of her partially exposed breasts. Each stroke would evoke a sigh of contentment from Julie which encouraged further action.

My concentration was directed at Julie's upper thighs, ass, and crotch. With my hands pushing up along the inner portion of her thighs, my thumbs would force themselves into the divide at her crotch, brushing the lips of her vagina, and then up to her puckered hole while pushing apart her butt cheeks with the heels of my oily hands. I watched with excitement as Julie maneuvered her hands so they were spread out to her sides with palms facing upwards. Bobbi and Monica seemed to understand her intentions, so they positioned themselves so their pussies were just above and within easy reach of Julie's finger tips.

"Ooohhh, you do that so well...all of you. Feeling the dry warmth of their cunts with her fingers, Julie continued, "Girls, put some oil in my hands and I'll try to return the favor."

(I could distinctly hear two girls moaning behind me on the porn movie.)

Without hesitation the girls obliged by squirting some of the massage oil onto her fingers, after which they lowered their hips down and ground their clits onto the inviting hand. Before long I could see that Julie had bent her middle fingers up and was inserting them into the warm canal of the grateful recipients. Loud squeals of delight followed.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was the only one without my genitals being massaged. "Hey, now I'm being left out. The Volcano needs some attention soon," I complained.

Bobbi leaned over with the bottle of oil and squired some onto my shaft and took it in one hand and began pumping hard as if to make up for lost time. (She was careful not to move beyond Julie's reach.) "I can't reach you with my mouth right now, so this will have to do. Baby, you're getting so big and hard I can hardly get my fingers even half way around your hot cock."

This lasted just a minute or two and I was just accepting the fact that I was about to come all over Julie's ass when she announced, "Let me turn over and you can play with my fun side (a term I often used when I gave her a massage in our own bed). The three of us got off the bed while Julie, as if in a mild sexual stupor, slowly rolled over and positioned herself in the center.

"I'll take the end by her head, Monica, you get down here between her legs, and Bobbi you fondle her breasts," I directed in such a way that no one argued. We all moved to our "assigned" spots, and the activity commenced once again.

(As I moved to a position where I could see the TV screen, it was filled with a large breasted gal displaying her wet split beaver.) There was less emphasis on the oil this time as Monica pulled apart Julie's knees and dove her mouth right into her prey's waiting snatch. Using her thumbs to spread the outer and inner lips, Monica softly ran the tip of her tongue up and down her slit stopping momentarily for extra attention on Julie's budding clit. In the early days of our relationship, Julie had been self conscious about her larger than normal clit and protruding inner lips until I truthfully convinced her they really turned me on. Monica seemed intrigued by this difference from her own, and played wildly by stretching the folds with her lips and sucking softly on the bud peeking from under it's hood.

I had positioned myself at the top of the bed, sitting on my folded legs with a knee on either side of Julie's head. For the fun of it, I rose up enough so my full thick penis was setting on her forehead and resting on her nose. I lovingly took the back of Julie's neck and began to massage, not missing the chance to occasionally brush the tip of my dripping dick against her lips. Taking the hint, she opened her mouth and licked at my inviting purple helmet.

"I think you're leaking a little," she said referring to the pre-come she had tasted. "You know I love you, and I feel guilty receiving all this pleasure."

(Two hot bitches were going at each other in a 69 position on the screen as I glanced over.)

Looking at Bobbie, Julie continued, "Take Sam in your mouth and pleasure him until he gets rock hard again. I've got an idea."

Keeping one hand on Julie's breast and nipple, Bobbi leaned down and first kissed Julie full on the mouth shoving her tongue down her throat. She then turned her head and after cupping my balls with her free hand, took my penis full in her mouth. Looking down I could see Julie's eyes open widely, seeing something she never dreamt she would witness. I had to remove my hands from Julie's neck to avoid the interference, so I placed one on Bobbi's head to encourage her attentions and the other on her soft breast.

Within a couple of minutes, I was stiff and felt I was about to explode. "Easy there gal, relax for a moment unless you're ready for a mouthful."

Knowing she had me in a condition to finish her plan, this time Julie became the director. "Bobbi, trade places with your friend, and Monica come up here, straddle my face facing my toes." Looking up at me as I was slowly stroking my cock to keep it firm, she continued, "I'll get her ready for you...just give me a minute."

Instead of plunging her mouth onto Julie's wet cunt, Bobbi decided to get some action herself and straddled my wife's pelvis. Understanding what was about to happen, Monica gladly moved up to her assigned position and put her knees on either side of Julie's head, faced Bobbi, and squatted down placing her pussy directly on Julie's waiting mouth and penetrating tongue. After making sure her own needs were being taken care of, Monica bent forward pushing Bobbi backwards so her vagina would be presented up and out as her sexual appetizer.

When her pussy was nice and wet, Julie pushed Monica's pelvis up slightly, put her hands around her ass cheeks and spread them, fully exposing the entrance to her vagina. "Ok Sam, your turn. Ram that big dick of yours in her wet pussy while I watch up close, and don't stop until I tell you."

Needing no further encouragement and having no trouble seeing my target since her smoothly shaved pussy was spread wide, I took my cock in one hand and placed the head against the pink opening. Before I could plunge forward, I felt Monica move her pelvis backwards impaling herself on my rod giving me the full green light to have my way with her. I briefly recalled the box of rubbers on the nightstand, but pushed aside the thought of safe sex in the heat of the moment.

(I thought I was looking in a mirror when I looked at the TV as some big-dicked guy was putting it to a smooth assed redhead from behind.)

And hot it was! As I was sliding in and out of the warm love tunnel, I could feel Julie begin to lick my balls. Every third or fourth stoke, I would thrust in as far as I could go and hold still, giving Julie a better chance for her tongue action. A couple of times I pulled all the way out giving her access again to lick and suck both Monica's pussy and my dick which was now covered with the girl's juices.

Julie had not forgotten herself during all of this. She had persuaded Bobbi to move off her midsection, positioning her pussy within reach of Monica's active tongue. This left my wife in a 69 position with a beautiful young woman, the same woman I was fucking like crazy from behind. Not wanting to be left out of the final explosive moment, Bobbi came up and stood in front of me, put her hands on the back of my head, and offered her clit to my tongue.

The eruptions of orgasms I guess started with Julie, followed shortly by Bobbi from my experienced tongue action. I announced I was about ready to shoot my load so I quickly pulled out and spurted my juices on Monica's pussy lips and ass. Julie took the opportunity to lap up my sperm while bringing Bobbi to her last peak. We all collapsed in a sweaty heap totally exhausted and spent. If it had been midnight we would have picked up the covers and slept soundly until noon.

"My God, it's almost 1 in the afternoon and the rest of our group will be back from diving," Bobbi shouted. "Come on Monica, we've got to get back to our room and clean up."

Realizing they had arrived to our room with only their towels and beach bags, they gathered up the few things and headed to the door.

Bobbi turned and left with a final thought, "You two are so wild, we can't keep this to ourselves. The rest of our group is just as open to new experiences as we are. We'll be here all week! See you later."

But that is another whole story!

(The guy with the large uncircumcised penis was doing the final money shot of the movie, creaming all over the faces of the two young starlets. I looked over at Julie, shrugged my shoulders, and said, "I love you more deeply than ever, but how about one more for the road...this time the old fashioned way?")

End of Final Chapter

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers