Why the Worm Turned

Story Info
How circumstances can turn a woman's life around.
4.5k words
3.97
27.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

This is a truly New Zealand story, with as much local content and as many idioms as I can think of. Most of them you will work out for yourself, but some I will explain.

My thanks to VMKC for her editing and I do appreciate her help.

*****

Kathy was tired. She was always tired. As a 40 year old stay at home mother of two she should not be this constantly tired. The kids, 9 year old Andrea and 11 year old Jack, were no problem, doing well at school, and moderately well at sport. Peter, her husband, was safe and happy in a secure job as a qualified mechanic for Masters Motors Ltd. The mortgage on their four bedroom home on a garden section was almost paid off, so why was she unhappy?

The kids had finished their homework and were watching something in the TV room. Dinner was well on the way so all should have been well in their world.

She heard Peter's truck pull into the drive, then his step on the verandah, and the drop of his boots at the door. He came into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge, grabbed a can of beer, and slapped her on the bottom.

"Hi wife. Dinner nearly ready? I'm starving!" and he took off into the TV room to join the kids.

Kathy finished preparing the meal and set it all on the table, then rang the little bell kept specially for the occasion. This had been a family tradition since the children were little, to call them back from outside. Sure enough, all hands came to the table and into their meal.

When he was finished, Peter stood up and said, "You kids help your mother with the dishes. The six o'clock news is starting on TV and I want to see it. Bring me in a coffee will you doll." And off he went back to the TV room.

Next day Kathy finished all the inside housework and went out to her beloved garden. It was a glorious spring morning and the growth was starting to show. The blossom trees were in full bloom and the kowhai tree was a picture of yellow flowers. Unfortunately, the grass was starting to grow too high, so Kathy went to the tool shed and pulled out the mower.

"I hope this stupid thing will go for me," she sighed.

Peter kept the two cars and the boat in top notch condition. They were his darling toys, but the mower was not of his interest.

Kathy checked the spark plug was in properly, the petrol was turned on, and the ignition was clear. Then she pulled the starter cord as hard as she could, and the mower went "glug" and stayed silent. She pulled again, and then a third time, nothing happened; it refused to start.

She was just about to kick the stupid machine when she heard a quiet voice behind her.

"Could you use some help there? Hi I'm John. My son David and I have just moved in next door. It looks to me as if some brute strength is needed here."

Kathy wiped her perspiring face with her hand and smiled gratefully.

"Oh thank you. It goes sometimes but I just don't have the knack today."

John put his foot on the top of the mower, pulled the starter cord, and the machine leapt into life and purred quietly.

"A man's touch," said John. "Now it is going I will run over the lawns for you. You go and take the weight off your feet for a while." And away he went with the mower.

Kathy went inside and put a pretty cloth on the table and pulled out two mugs. She was a very keen cook and always had the cake tins full, so she had a nice plate of cake to offer when she heard the mower stop.

John came in and sat at the kitchen table with her and was awestruck with the spread offered. They spent a happy hour chatting. It appeared John was a widower, worked from home as an IT designer, and had one son David who was 13. John said he was sure David would mow Kathy's lawns for her for a feed of cake. That sounded great to Kathy.

As it was Friday night, Peter was a bit late coming in after work as all the blokes had enjoyed a "Happy Hour" at work which was almost mandatory. They all knocked off an hour early but it was still acknowledged as the boss' time, so the beers came out and they mostly stayed on yarning for another hour. It made for good relationships in the workplace.

Peter's greeting, as he came in the door and went to the fridge for a beer, was slightly different this night.

"Hi Babe. Bill and I are going fishing tomorrow. Make us up some kai (food) to take will you? Make sure to put plenty of cake and biscuits in. Bill loves your cake. His wife Betty has a great pair of tits, and is a tiger in the sack, but she is a hopeless cook."

"Don't you think it is a bit early in the year to go fishing? I know it feels like Spring, and those awful equinoxial gales seem to be over, but it is still only early October. Two boats tipped over on the bar at the harbour entrance last weekend."

"Nah! We know how to handle a boat. We will be OK." With that he went off into the TV room to wait for dinner.

"Well," thought Kathy, "my tits obviously run second best, and I am not much in the sack, so my value is obviously as a supplier of food. Good job I am good for something."

Peter was particularly looking forward to this trip as he had bought himself a new wetsuit. The Hunting and Fishing Shop had had a special on, and although it was still a pricy suit, it really was a beauty and Peter convinced himself he worked hard for his money and deserved to give himself a present. He had put it on the Visa account and not told Kathy. He knew she would go berserk when she found out as they had outstanding bills. She was always griping about these, but they could wait. He had the whole of summer to enjoy his new wetsuit.

Sure enough, it was a most successful trip and Peter came home with five good schnapper, a couple of kahawai, and his quota of ten paua (large shell fish). They were scaled and gutted while still at sea, as was the accepted tradition, but Kathy was given the job of filleting the fish, packing the paua into the freezer and coping with five big fishheads.

She filleted one fish then called Jack to take a couple of fillets next door to John and David.

"Hey!" yelled Peter from the TV room, "What are you doing, giving my fish to them?"

"Because they got your bloody old motormower to start and then mowed your lawns."

By the time she finished the fish and cleaned the kitchen Kathy was exhausted, but Peter was feeling horny. He flicked the TV off, grabbed Kathy's hand and said, "Come on wife. Drop your knickers. The mighty hunter deserves thanking for bringing home the kai."

Although she knew she was not "a tiger in the sack", Kathy made a point of never turning Peter down, so she made a quick trip to the bathroom on the excuse of peeing and squirted some KY jelly into her twat. She knew from experience she would not be given time to lubricate. Sure enough, two quick squeezes of her boobs and Peter mounted her and thrust into her pussy. Still smarting from the comparison to Betty she tried to meet his thrusts and encourage his 'love making'. It was difficult with his full weight on her, but she did her best and eventually he gave a great snort, came inside her and rolled off.

"Great!" he muttered as he turned on his side. "The end of a great day."

Kathy thought to herself, "Great day fishing or a great fuck?" as she stared, unsatisfied at the ceiling, trying to sleep.

A few days later when Kathy saw John walking down to the letter box, she called out to him to come and share a coffee with her. John was quick to accept, and a pattern of friendship evolved. They found interest in many subjects both local and worldwide and soon started to appreciate each other's sense of humour and shared laughter.

Kathy usually dreaded the school holidays (three weeks late September and early October) as did most parents, with the constant whine of "we have nothing to do and are bored." She usually got past this by giving them chores to do, so they disappeared outside. This year John and David took charge and the children couldn't get their chores done quickly enough to get outside to play with David while Kathy and John just sat and supervised. The housework seemed to be done in a flash with laughter and enthusiasm from all hands so "interesting things" could start.

Quite early in the holiday the kids found a weak spot in the fence between the two properties and John installed a gate to save them going around the road.

One morning Kathy saw John's car pull into her driveway and John and David rushed inside. "Get some old jeans and sneakers on. We are going horse riding." What a fun day. When they got home the children were buzzing with excitement and achievement and tried to tell Peter all about it, but the sports news was due to start and Peter really needed to know if the All Black winger who had hurt his shoulder was going to be fit to play.

As the days went by cold meat and salads were starting to be the popular evening meal, and Kathy was sure there was a jar of pickled beetroot somewhere in the pantry. She grabbed the stepladder and climbed up looking for it.

"Kathy May! What are you doing on that stepladder?" came John's voice from behind her.

"Just looking for beetroot."

"Why didn't you wait till I came and I could get it for you. Get right back down now!"

Kathy felt John's hands on her waist supporting her as she backed down the ladder and then pulled her into his arms when her feet touched the floor.

He kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear, "I would really hate you to fall and hurt yourself."

Kathy felt the warmth flow right through her body and her twat twitched as she turned to face him and felt his arms tighten around her. Her arms went round his body of their own accord and she lifted her face towards him. His soft lips closed over hers and she responded with her own eager kiss. One hand slid up her side and fondled her breast and the other caressed the back of her neck, holding her to him. She felt his cock harden against her and her hips tilted in response.

Suddenly her "good girl" conscience took over and she gently pushed against his chest.

"John, I am a married woman and I have never broken my marriage vows. Thank you for the implied compliment but we must not do this. Your friendship and companionship are essential to me and we must keep it platonic, much and all as we don't want to."

"You are quite right of course, but you do know how much I admire you, and must admit I want you too. Let us get back to normal and put this behind us," said John.

Peter came home one Friday afternoon and announced he had invited "all the blokes and their wives" round for a Bar-b-Que on Saturday. This was no big deal as it was a common part of the scene in the summer and really all they were supplying was the venue. Everyone brought loads of food and drink, the men cared for the Bar-b-Que itself and the women supplied the salads and desserts, but Kathy was a bit put out that Peter had gone ahead and invited everyone else and she was the last to be told.

Luckily the good weather held and the party took off to a good start. Early in the evening Bill arrived to help and introduced his wife Betty. She fitted straight away into Kathy's formed picture of her. She had beautiful D cup breasts which wanted to bounce out of her lowcut summer dress, and she looked as if she would be a tiger in any situation and soon became the life and soul of the party.

The party went well. There was lots of delicious food, plenty of bbq meat including new season lamb, feral venison, and of course steak. The wives had outdone themselves and the salads were to die for. John fitted in well and seemed to get on well with all the blokes and was well accepted by the women, several of whom surreptitiously asked Kathy who he was, to which she casually replied, "the next door neighbour. Always best to invite the neighbours."

As the night progressed Kathy relaxed and started to enjoy herself. The noise level was happy and someone had brought a guitar and started up a sing song and she was just enjoying her third or so glass of wine and wondering where the bottle of that late harvest Gewürztraminer wine from Gisborne had gone as she would love to have another.

Bill came up to her and asked, "Do you have another gas bottle. We still have plenty of meat and several takers and the gas is running out."

"I wouldn't know," replied Kathy, "ask Peter. He handles that side of things."

"I can't find Peter. I don't know where he is," said Bill.

"OK. We'll look in the garage. There is bound to be a spare." So the two of them opened the garage door and sure enough there was a spare bottle.

"You take it and keep the BBQ going. I'll close up here," said Kathy.

After Bill left Kathystood quietly and looked around. No sign of Peter, but also no sign of Betty. Now where could they be. Immediately she thought of the sleep-out at the back of the garage, so stepping quietly she made her way up the path at the side of the garage and sure enough heard ominous sounds of sex. She quietly opened the door and there they were, both totally naked, Betty flat on her back with her legs in the air and her eyes closed moaning, "Yes!Yes!Yes! Oh-oh-oh," and Peter between her legs with his cock in her pussy humping as hard as he could. Kathy whipped her cell phone out and quickly took several shots and started to back out again. Then she noticed the clothes on the floor, so she picked up the underwear and shoes and took them with her. She went back to the garage, opened the boot of her car where she had shopping bags, and stowed her loot in them, closed the boot, and then closed the door of the garage and went back to the party.

As soon as she reappeared looking strained, John came straight to her asking, "Are you OK? Anything I can do?"

"No thank you John, I have it under control and my plans are made. Carry on as if nothing has happened. Please will you keep the children at your house tomorrow as Peter and I will have issues to sort out. Thank you for your support."

Later when Kathy noticed Betty back at the party but barefoot, she said, "Wow! Bit early in the year to be barefoot. Watch out for prickles on the lawn." And was pleased to see Betty give a silly smirk. Peter had an old pair of sneakers on so he must have slipped into the house and found some footwear.

Next morning Kathy got up early, showered, made herself a cup of coffee and a slice of toast and sat at the empty table with the Sunday paper and a note pad and pen.

Eventually Peter staggered in looking hung over. "Get me a coffee will you doll."

"No. Sit down and pull yourself together. We have some sorting out to do."

"Oh don't start nagging at me. I didn't drink that much, and the party was great."

"How much you drank is not the issue. Here is the crux of our discussion." And she placed copies of the photos in front of him. "I also have this evidence to be accounted for," and she tipped the shopping bag of items from the boot of her car on the table. "Don't try to deny it. I saw you fucking her. I'm not terribly worried as you were only one of three men she fucked last night so I know it doesn't mean much, but the fact remains you have broken our marriage vows and cheated on me. I have never cheated on you. I am not the cheating wife here, Betty is, and you have never been cuckolded but I have been humiliated in front of all our friends.

"You have mentioned to me what great tits Betty has. Well mine are not up to her standards, but that is mostly your fault. They have never had any love or attention. I have fed two children and if you had been a decent lover and fondled them a bit my tits could have been several sizes bigger. I don't know if you satisfied Betty last night, but I really think you don't know how to satisfy a woman, or even that she needs foreplay and stimulation. I suggest you go onto the 'Literotica'web site, read a few stories and learn a few facts about how a man should treat a woman. Actually, then you will probably get a lot more out of your sex life and start to really enjoy loving not just fucking.

"We are not going to get a divorce. We both like our home and lifestyle. We just don't like each other. The children need this house and their security, so we will appear to carry on asnormal. The difference will be that we will no longer be exclusive. You can tom cat around as much as you like, and I will see where my fancies take me. Neither of us will bring a fuck buddy to this house. Just find somewhere else to get it off. We will still share a bedroom, but you will stay on your side and I will stay on mine. If necessary we will swap the double bed for two singles, but we will see about that shortly. Meanwhile there is no point in shifting clothes or letting the children know anything has changed."

"Financially you have always given me plenty of grocery money, but it has been just that, for housekeeping, and I have never had anything personal for myself. I see you have shouted yourself a lovely new wetsuit. How about the children or even me? We go out in the boat too, and the children really need new lifejackets, and although neither of them have been taught to dive, the time is surely near this summer and they could do with wetsuits too.

"We will start a "Wants" and "Needs" list and budget for them. I will need a personal allowance just for myself. I have never had the choice of buying myself luxuries or even toiletries. It won't be a great deal, but it will be mine to spend or save as I wish.

"Now, go and have a shower and get dressed. When you come back, I will make you some breakfast and we will clean up the mess in the yard. You will clean the BBQ and pick up all the cans and bottles, and I will take charge of the dishes and paper rubbish."

Peter was gobsmacked at Kathy's attitude. He had never seen her aggressive, and frankly, it was turning him on quite a bit! He realised that although Kathy had caught him with Betty she had no idea about all the other sheilas he had been poking for some time. Also, he could see a lot of freedom for himself in this arrangement, so he pretended to be contrite and meekly did as instructed.

They worked together in seeming peace and when the children came home the back yard was cleaned up and life appeared normal.

Monday morning dawned, bright and shiny, and Kathy, as usual, was up first and had breakfast started and lunch boxes prepared for the family. All was normal.

As soon as Peter was off to work and the children off to school, Kathy quickly did all the essential housework of the morning and went along to the bathroom. She had a shower, using her special body lotion that she had been given last Christmas and kept for special occasions. Then she searched through her drawer for her very best lingerie to dress in and pulled on a simple skirt and blouse and strap sandals. She grabbed a tin of biscuits from the pantry, and walked confidently through the gate in the fence to John's back door.

Quick knock on the doorpost and a, "Hi! Any one home?" and she went into his kitchen.

When John came into the kitchen Kathy put the biscuits on the table, raised her arms for a hug, and said, "Peter was the one to break our marriage vows. This is a whole new ball game."

John pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. "Oh my love! My love! This is more than I have dreamed of."

Kathy gently pushed him back a little. "John, I am more than naive. I am ignorant. Peter is the only man I have ever been with, and frankly, I do not know how to be a tiger in the sack. My nipples are great, but boobs are almost nonexistent, and I don't know that I can satisfy you. But I do want to try to be a good fuck."

"Sweetheart, you are completely satisfactory in every way. More tit than one can get in their hand is wasted anyway. Come and let's work on this."

He led her gently down the passage to the bedroom, where he pulled the duvet back and sat her on the edge of the bed.

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers
12