Why They Call it Fallin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake with the thunder crashing outside, rain pours on down. I reach over for Stran, but my hand only finds a cold, empty sheet. I get out of the bed, wrapping myself in the sheet, heading out into the hall, listening for him. Nothing. I head down the stairs, seeing the roses he had last night put in a vase of water. The fire burned out hours ago, only a very few small embers struggle to burn. "Stran? Are you here?" There is no answer. I wander through the kitchen, finding a note stuck to the counter.

"Jaden,

I'm sorry that I left you alone after what we did last night, but I had to go. I wasn't completely honest with you last night when you accused me of having a woman waiting in Norfolk for me, and I denied it. There is a woman waiting for me, my daughter. Last night brought out parts of me that I thought were lost, parts of me that only you could bring out in me. Thank you for reminding me what a good woman feels like, I will never forget you. Take care of you, I wish you the best always.

Stran"

I crumple the note up in my fist, if he has a daughter since us, there had to be a woman involved. He never mentioned a daughter when we were together, much less him being involved with anyone. Never again will I let him into my life, if all he can do is cause me pain. Never.

12