Why Were You on THAT Website?

Story Info
Two old chums discover that they are both bi.
4.7k words
3.85
20.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"That was a lot better than the time we tried to kiss as kids, having heard that it was supposed to be good."

"And we didn't know what 'good' was supposed to be. Too young, or we didn't try hard enough, should have tried a few years later."

"But we didn't, when we started kissing boys and learned that it was."

"Still is."

"For sure, but now tell me why you were on doing on a website. That really surprised me. At least you weren't a camgirl, but not much difference."

"What were you doing, watching that website?"

"Not what you were, that's for sure - your boobs jiggling like plates of jello."

"But you were watching, Prissy. Yes, I saw them later on the video, also a little surprised. Wish they didn't so much."

"Can't have everything: either big and bouncy or little and firm, like mine."

"Yours aren't little. Wish mine were as firm, but I knew that before we were kissing like that."

"We could have before, Marsha, but you didn't tell me that you wanted to - kiss girls.

"You didn't either. That was a real surprise.

"It was, but only after you said something - forgotten just what. Some things one doesn't tell a best friend one has known since preschool; could ruin a good friendship."

"Yes, I guess. What did I say?"

"Something that surprised me, some inference, or I implied that it was, so I agreed. Of course, since I do too and liked that you do."

"Big surprise, but I also liked that you do - since college, like me?"

"Um-hmm. Funny that we have been seeing each other again here in Sydney for a year or two since college and it didn't slip out earlier."

"Guess I felt like you did, but now we know and both like it."

"But still like men."

"Very much, but - well, don't have to explain to you - nothing wrong with also enjoying it with girls."

"No. But why did you make that video. Oh, I guess my telling that I had seen you led to whatever you said. Why?

"A bet."

"Because you lost it?"

"No, better, because I won; he bet money that I wouldn't."

"Oooh! So you did. Weren't you afraid that he would tell everyone to look?"

"A little, why I said at the start that it was a bet to prove that I could do it better than he could, thinking that would shame him into not mentioning it. Seems to have worked."

"I missed that, didn't yet have the sound turned up. Did you - better? It sure looked like it was good - and sounded like it. I've seen some wet pussies, but yours looked really good. You shave now."

"You don't? Oh, it was good, it doesn't matter if it was better than with him. You don't shave?"

"No, I like my little dark thicket, a thicket, but small; don't have to shave for even a low-cut bikini, and not on my thighs like a some girls do."

"Want to show me?"

"Of course, and my firm boobs too, if it doesn't make you envious - if you show me yours."

"Tit for tat, wanted to, anyway. Guys and girls don't mind that you don't?"

"After we get that far? No. One girl said it was like kissing a man with a beard.

"I haven't. I hoped she liked kissing him."

"It sure seemed like it. And when did you start to shave? Have to admit that it looked good - yours and what you were doing to it. Must have been good. Looked better than the couple of other shaven wet pussies I've seen."

"Hmm! Not just seen?"

"Of course, but I like mine; no one can really see my pussy, unless I want them to, like once last year at a nude beach north of Sydney. It let me think that I was only half naked, at least in comparison with all the girls with shaven pussies. See."

"If you think so. Sure can't see your pussy, but your nice firm breasts."

"And your nice ones, even if you don't like that they jiggle so much, and your nice smooth pussy, but I've already seen it and them; you showed them to anyone who wanted to look."

"You went to that nude beach?"

"With some other people, not a date - male or female. Kind of funny, of course. Maybe the person who suggested it had been there already, but it sounded like we all hadn't, that all of us were venturing to see how it would be - public nudity.

"Want to lie down. We can keep talking. And ...? How was it? What happened? I haven't done that."

"Of course. Talk first."

"'First'. And ...?"

"Like I said, I was trying to think that I was only half-naked, and the guys ... There were six of us, three and three, but no real couples. The guys were obviously looking - fairly discretely. Oh, we girls were too, cocks and pussies, mostly shaven ones, me hoping my dark thicket was keeping people from staring at me. A couple of shaven cocks too, well, not the cocks, of course."

"And then?"

"Of course, it was a little arousing. We all left together, but it looked like a guy and girl from our group were interested in each other."

"And you?"

"You'd have to ask. Another girl and I looked at each other as the group was separating, walking off in the same direction. I guess we just smiled - smirked. We did."

"Nice - and easy."

"We didn't again; just the heat of the day. But it was good, before you ask again."

"Of course, nice and easy."

"And when did you start to shave?"

"Oh, I probably wouldn't have, but a girl - the second time, and she did - offered to help me. Was I going to tell her no? So she did, and, of course, we then did again. So I do now, not as ticklish as I thought it would be, like underarms, about that often. I like it."

"I do too, nice and smooth."

"Shaved it this morning just for you. Are we going to keep talking?

"If you want; we have lots of time."

"Why we agreed to meet so early in the afternoon."

"Um-hmm! Talk. How did it start with you? I'll also tell, of course."

"I'd rather wait, since it will be a long story, but good, my first year at uni in Brisbane."

"Okay. Mine is shorter, probably par for the course. Just don't do too much of that."

"Nice firm breast. Why didn't we touch each other under the showers at school?"

"Maybe some did. Feels good, but if you want to hear my story ..."

"Okay, I'll just hold it, try to."

"Freshman year: my roommate, not immediately, of course, but she was pretty direct, telling me the first week that she played with herself. Of course, I also did, so that just made it easier to enjoy it without having to be too silent. Then we started dating guys and would talk about our dates, while we were playing. After the third or fourth date with a guy, of course, we did more, let them do more, admitting, maybe bragging that we had. Did I tell her that he had gone down on me, or did she ask? Doesn't matter. It was the first time. I hadn't on him, was pretty shy about that - then. Anyway, she asked how it was, if it was good. Oh, it was good, very arousing that he wanted to, but it wasn't that good, not better than what I could do. Of course, then we were fucking, and that was better."

"Of course. And ...?

"Stop that! I'm not trying to arouse you, make you arouse me. So she murmured - she must have had more experience - so she murmured that girls knew better what felt good for another girl. Did she just suggest that 'probably' girls did? Doesn't matter. To keep it short, to hear your story, she did, went down on me, and it was better, and then I did, and, of course, it was good - for her and that I liked it and liked she had said that she did.

"You can imagine the rest. No, maybe she didn't have that much experience, but talking about dates like that again, she said that she had told her guy how to make it better, and he did. She didn't tell him that she could do it just as good. It took me a couple of times more to venture to tell mine what would be better, but he loved it when he did."

"Squirting in his face?"

"Just better, not squirting like a fountain, but all wet. That didn't stop us from continuing to enjoy licking each other, and you can imagine that she was only the first one. Nice and easy, like you said. And now you tell."

"I'd rather learn what it's like to kiss a man with a beard first."

"Oooh! When did your finger get there? Mmmm! Want me to, too? Will you come like in the video?"

"I hope so!"

Many moans later:

"You did."

"I sure did, and you did too."

"Um-hmm! Pity that we didn't come that good when we started with boys."

"We didn't know better, and they sure didn't."

"You can say that again! But we thought it was good."

"Oh, it was, so arousing that we were doing something we shouldn't."

"But we were eighteen and thought we should."

"'Thought we should,' like it sounded like all the girls were senior year in high school."

"And didn't get pregnant like one did."

"Damned lucky once! Did you always use a condom?"

"No! Also 'damned lucky!' Did in college, until I got the pill."

"Let me kiss your wet face, and then I'll tell."

"And kiss your wet face ..."

"Don't we taste good!"

"No question, of course. Better than men?"

"You think so? Oh, they taste different, of course, but when I want them to come, I am delighted to taste them.

"Yes, like that, you're right, wanting him to fill my mouth, wanting the proof that I made it so good for him."

"Um-hmm! We're not lesbians, just know what else is good."

"Very good! Now you tell your long story."

"Just don't do anything with your hands. I went to that Uni to play field hockey, well, also to study, of course ..."

"Oh, right, you were good at hockey, hoping to make the Aussie team one day."

"I didn't, but got invited to a try-out for young players. So I was good enough to do well as a freshman at the uni hockey club."

"Oh, our last year in high school, you told that girls joked that the handle of their sticks were like a cock. Had I seen one by then?"

"I had, hope you had too, not just a picture or video. Yes, a couple did mention that, but I think it was only a joke, but a good one, about the right size and with the knob to keep it from slipping out of your hand.

"Anyway, so I knew older girls on the team in Brisbane. A group of them were planning a semester break trip to the Gold Coast and needed a last person to share the cost: eight of us in two rooms with two queen-sized beds. I was a little apprehensive about sharing a bed with another girl, but wanted to be 'one of the girls', hoping it would improve my chances of making the first team. Maybe it did.

"It was a cheap hotel, of course, and there we were. No problem with sharing a bed. I hardly knew her, but half a queen-sized bed was at least as big as my bed in the dorm, and it was so warm that we didn't need covers, no fighting for the top sheet. Of course, there was more beer than I was accustomed to, but I didn't get really drunk. The first night, I slept in my shorty night gown, and she did too. It didn't happen with her. A girl in the other bed just slept in her panties. Did her bedmate too? Can't remember. They all knew each other better.

"Well, the next night we all just slept in our panties. Maybe I was a little drunk. For sure, if they did, I did. Of course, we had all seen each other naked in the showers after sports and washing and changing in the hotel."

"Maybe you already liked seeing other naked girls?"

"I sure didn't mind, also about being naked with them. I was the first few times at junior high."

"Me too, flatter than you were. You weren't, even then."

"But that was embarrassing too."

"So the next evening - or maybe the following one - when we all returned to our rooms from the beach, someone in the other room said we should come over for a party, that they had a lot of beer. We did, in panties and T-shirts, tank tops. Surprise, they all were just in panties, immediately telling us that we were overdressed; tops off, before we could have beer."

"Exposing Marsha's nice boobs."

"Um-hmm, why not, if they were showing theirs, a couple with less than I had in junior high. So we got our beers. They had already had a couple. Then a senior girl suggested a boobs contest. Needless to say, hers weren't just A-cup. I thought that another girl had better ones than I did ..."

"Modest! I remember that yours were outstanding in our class."

"Hm-hmm! They were, my nipples, the others' too, but they chose mine, maybe to chagrin the girl who had suggested the contest. Why they picked mine instead of that other girl's? They had. Must have disappointed someone, who said size wasn't the only criteria, that nipples and firmness should also be tested, so we started doing that, me too, after the first girl was holding mine. Then I felt hers. We must have been having a second beer by then.

"Had a boy fondled mine by then? Oh sure, but not with the lights on, and not in a room full of girls' enjoying that theirs were being fondled and fondling others'. Of course, it was arousing, also knowing how it was feeling for her. Giggles and chuckles. The contest, if it really was one, was disrupted by a girl's insisting that she had to go to the loo. Others then also had to, lining up. The first one returned, naked, swinging her panties on a finger. I was very surprised, but thinking: if this is what happens on team games away.

"It took a minute or two before we all had used the toilet and also returned naked, me too, back then still unshaven, but a couple of the others were. Hadn't seen that before: pussies like the couple of baby girls I had babysat for."

"And then?"

"Well, that had stopped the round of feeling before we had all felt all the others. A girl who hadn't held mine, then did, and I did, and I guess everyone else did. I wasn't facing the room. No one was talking, just humming and chuckling. I knew why; we were too, both of us doing things that felt good. Then she glanced past me and gave a surprised "oooh!" and I glanced back and saw that two girls were rubbing their boobs together, almost embracing. One of them was the one who had said that she had to go to the loo."

"Hm-hmm, sounds like she wanted to start something."

"I guess so. She certainly did. Maybe the two of them already had done more together. Had all the others? At least, the girl with me had been surprised. Then another couple was doing that, and another. I guess we were the last pair to start, but then we - like the others - weren't just rubbing boobs, holding our hips together. I didn't know where this was leading, not really thinking, just aroused, and more aroused, when I saw two girls licking their lips, tilting their heads. Were they really going to kiss?"

"They did."

"They did, and like you and I did! Was I going to do that with this girl? Did she want to? There were approving chuckling hums in the room. Someone murmured: 'If they do?' Was I going to be the spoilsport? If she wanted to? Oooh! She looked like she did: the tip of her tongue between her lips; looking in my eyes and tilting her head slightly back and forth. This was more arousing than a first kiss with a boy, and already all naked."

"It sure sounds like it, and you were right, better that I told first. I wouldn't have wanted to wait for you to finish. Of course, you then did kiss."

"We sure did, and I discovered that my tongue was already between my lips, hers immediately touching it. Oh, we were kissing as good as we could. To hell with worrying about kissing another girl, or that her hands were all over my back and ass. Mine were all over her too. Never had kissed a naked boy, standing up like that.

"Then I heard a couple of surprised chuckles and opened my eyes, seeing that two girls were lying on a bed, one lying half on the other and straddling her thigh."

"And rubbing her pussy on it."

"Yes. The other one's thigh was drawn up between hers. She sure was, and it was the pair that had kissed first. Were they all going to do that? I knew my pussy was all wet and wanted to; hers must be too. Then another couple dropped down on the other bed, the same way. By then we were trying to rub our pussies together standing up. Then a girl murmured: 'we're going to.' It was the first naked girl, who had started the kissing.

"Shit! She dropped down with her feet at the head of the bed, pushing back against the couple that was already there, and her friend joined her the other way. Shit! They were really going to do it to each other. Of course, we both were watching, not kissing at that moment, and were the last couple standing. She murmured: 'I haven't done that. We don't have to.'"

"Sounds like you had found the right partner."

"Or she found me, maybe anticipating what the others might do and that I couldn't, that if she hadn't, didn't want to, better to be with innocent me. Oh, I did, she did, find the right partner. I nodded and shook my head, and she nodded towards the door. Nice, cheap hotel, the doors unlocked if you didn't use the key to lock them, and we hadn't locked ours. Yes, she was also in the room with me. We snorted softly about not stopping to find our panties and tops and opened the door, glancing to see that no one could see, and then glancing back and seeing that one of the girls on the other bed was beginning to crawl around. We rushed back to our room. Maybe it was good that it was darker by then, and that no light was on. So there we were, looking at each other ..."

"And knowing what the others were doing."

"And knowing that we had been enjoying what we had been doing - wet pussies. I was surprised at myself when I murmured: 'We don't have to, but that was good.' She nodded, and we were kissing and embracing again. Did I urge us to lie down, or was it completely mutual? We did. Maybe I did urge her to, since I was more on top, but she certainly didn't offer any resistance."

"Or did she draw you with her, dropping down on her back?"

"Doesn't matter; we were lying like that, and she drew her thigh up for me to rub my pussy on. Then she rolled me back - nice, double bed - and wanted to rub hers on my thigh. Of course, I did everything I could to help. Oh, we were both trying to rub, holding each other's ass and urging each other to rock, and kissing again, of course. Good, very good, but of course, just more arousing than before.

"Then she murmured: 'I just said that I haven't done that, ... yet.'"

"Hmmm! I was expecting something like that, since it's all about your first time."

"Um-hmm. I wanted to do anything by then, anything to have an orgasm. I think I murmured something about wanting to do anything she did. That's what I was thinking, at least. Oh, it was good! She didn't hesitate then, and I didn't either. I knew how my pussy tasted, but hers tasted better, at least, doing that, and, of course, we both knew what would feel good. Oh, it was good!"

"Couldn't have tasted better than yours does."

"Or yours! Oh, it was good! And she said so too, when we were kissing again, pleased with ourselves and pleased that we had done what the others had."

"And then? With the others too?"

"No. In the morning, the other two girls joined us, snickering as they saw us and tossed our things at us. We stayed together for the rest of the trip, but the two other girls in the room did sleep with other girls, kind of a surprise in the morning to see which one of them was in the other bed and with whom."

"I can imagine, but it was nice that you two stuck together."

"We thought so, and the other girls were nice about not saying anything. Before you ask, we did back at the uni, until she graduated. Hmm?! Well, most of the time. She was a junior, but gave up hockey her senior year. By then I knew what happened on trips to away games, how we celebrated wins - and losses. Oh, you asked about hockey sticks. One girl said she had tried. Oh, it fit all right, with a condom, but it was too heavy and long for her to move it as fast and the way she wanted to."

"Hm-hmm! I can imagine; nothing is as good as the real thing."

"No, but I forget about cocks when a girl does it as good as you did."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers
12