Why Were You on THAT Website?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Mmmmm! So do I. Was that an invitation?"

"Yes!"

One of them crawls around. This time, their hums and moans continue for a while longer, until they finally roll apart with long sighs. Marsha murmurs:

"Maybe I want to kiss a man with a beard, just to see if that girl was right, but he'd better want to do something else."

"Like kissing your smooth pussy?"

"That too."

"Or want you to suck his cock?"

"Oooh, yes! Wouldn't you?"

"Of course, just hope he wouldn't tell me that kissing my pussy was like kissing a bearded man."

"Hm-hm-hmm! I sure hope not!" But you could kiss him, and tell him that you wanted to know how it was to kiss your pussy."

"Hmm? And suggest that I like to kiss pussies?"

"Oh, well, maybe not, then.

"I wonder what would have happened if we had before we went to uni."

"You would have done it few weeks sooner with your roommate."

"And you would have been right in there with the other girls at the Gold Coast, probably the second pair on the other bed - if she didn't object - and licking all the other girls' pussies."

"Hmm?! Would have had to have been more than one a night."

"Oh, then just a couple of them."

"And other pussies?"

"Not more than you, from what you told about the hockey team."

"Probably, shaved ones, hairy ones, like mine still was, but not as hairy as some."

"No."

"Hmm? You were really looking."

"Weren't you?"

"Wondering if they looked like mine, after I used a hand mirror."

"You too?"

"Of course, before anyone else did, wanting to see where a cock - whatever one looked like - would go, if it would fit."

"They all did - do."

"Of course. And the pussies all are good."

"Of course. Any special ones?"

"Aren't they all good?"

"Of course, but some are more attractive than others."

"Um-hmm, you're right. Oh, one blond girl had a perfect one - didn't play hockey.

"Perfection doesn't exist."

"Okay, just the prettiest I can remember."

"Hm-hmm! You've forgotten some?"

"Haven't you?"

"I think I could remember them all, with a little time. Used to do that sometimes."

"When you didn't have one to distract you?"

"Um-hmm. Haven't you done that?"

"Oh yes, but the blond one was still the prettiest."

"A natural blonde? Sometimes I have been surprised."

"Me too, but after the first time, I wasn't. Of course, some natural blondes have light brown pubic hair."

"Most of them."

"Sounds like you have seen many of them."

"No just a couple, but it seemed logical, head hair bleached by the sun. And the blonde one?"

"She was really blonde, flaxen, and her hair was too: lovely, just curling a little and very sparse, not really hiding anything, the curve of her pussy and her slit showing. Lovely, better than if she had shaved, just so natural."

"I believe you. And her pussy?"

"Just as lovely, light pink ..."

"When you aroused her."

"Um-hmm, and neat, small inner lips, like yours ..."

"Like yours."

"Yours are smaller. Her clitoris was also small, why she showed just a slit, but it was so sensitive. Oh it was good!"

"You've said that before, but I believe you."

"It was, and - surprise - she came like a fountain, when I found her G-spot with my finger, just one."

Oooh! Sort of a contrast, such a sweet, innocent looking pussy coming like that."

"Um-hmm, very."

"There was a redhead, really copper red, and her pussy hair was too, also not too much. Hm-hmm! She said guys liked it."

"Of course!"

"One told her an old joke: 'Confucius say: girl with red hair bound to have red hair, by cracky.'"

"Hm-hmm! She did."

"And her pussy was almost as nice as your blonde's. Of course, she had very fair skin, but she didn't come like that. I tried."

"Good girl; I hope she did too."

"Oh yes!"

"Want to again?"

"Again?"

"We have to make up for all the years we didn't."

"Impossible."

"But an excuse."

This time the other one crawls around. Many minutes and moans, and then a few sighs later, Prissy murmurs:

"Three times. Maybe you did that with your team, but I never have."

"Never with the team, and not with different girls, if that's what you were thinking. Just with two."

"'Never with the team'? But with two girls not on the team? Or never three times?"

"Confused? With two girls on the team a couple of times. Hmm! I mean, that happened a couple of tims, doing it with two of them after a game, but not three times, three girls. Oh sure, of course three times with a girl one night. If we spent the whole night together, probably usually. You haven't?"

"Oh, I have too - all night - just not like here, in such a short time."

"I did once. Maybe she was real lesbian, not just bi. That's why we didn't get together again, after I said something about being surprised at myself, mentioning that I had a male friend. But it had been good with her, of course.

"Of course. We know that. A male friend now? I don't have one at present, at least, not like that yet. He's going to have to be real good."

"Mine too, now that we have."

"We sure have - better best girlfriends now."

"Very! Kiss again!"

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers
12