Why, Why, Why?

Info
Why do I do this, pets? Mmm . . . I'll tell you.
86 words
4.5
15.7k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers

I've been thinking about this quite a lot recently. Largely because people insist on asking me and I just don't have the answer yet. Not one that satisfies me anyway.

The question?

Oh, sorry . . . I didn't mention did I? Very well; the question is; 'Why do I do this?' And it's a good question too. Why do I spend so many hours of my work week standing or sitting in front of a microphone telling stories for strangers on the internet? Why?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
; ) What Color Was The Bra Anyways?

As a detail-oriented person, every aspect of your audios quickens my pulse and shortens my breath. Your voice is so igniting. The power you have is enough to push me over the edge (especially when you tap into your dominant side). Everything about you makes me hot... and wet. It brings me immense pleasure to imagine you commanding me touch you and worship your pussy while I stroke my own.

You’re Amazing.

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketabout 5 years ago
Damn!!!

I coud listen to you read a telephone book and it would drive me crazy!!! ;)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Ms. Spellbound

Haha, it's only in hindsight that I considered the answer to be something obvious. But you're right.

And I'm so glad this type of audio is enjoyable for you. I'm playing about with a few ideas for more, so keep an eye out each Thurs because I'll continue to post my little stories for some time yet. ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 2/17/19

I'm more than a little overdue, aren't I? No worries, pet; there are more on the way. Promise. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ms. Spellbound

I have to admit...I laughed when I heard you say "ego". In the moment I couldn't help it, the answer was so obvious! Having that sort of power over one person is a buzz in and of itself but having that power over thousands? That must be intoxicating...

I really enjoy these monologues. This type of audio from you gets my panties soaked every time.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I click on your audio for the sex, stay for the story, and cum from your amazingly sexy voice ;)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Amanda Becomes a Slave Amanda is deep in debt facing eviction and homelessness.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet A teen uses pantyhose hypnosis to seduce her teacher.in Mind Control
A Lost Daughter Ch. 01 A young girl gets in touch with her origins.in Fetish
Just Say No Bob is baffled by his beautiful neighbor's behavior.in Mind Control
In the Hallway Chance meeting in the office leads to fun and games.in BDSM
More Stories