Why You Were Invited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers

"Yeah, Dan likes to share stuff like that with me. That's why I chose you to be my sperm donor," Phyllis answered as her eyes rolled back into her as another orgasm began it's wave of toe curling pleasure.

Larry sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and held them prisoner as she thrashed and screamed her delight into the pillow again. Then he moved up on her. Phyllis's ass was on the edge of the bed. Perfect position for mounting. She through the pillow aside as she felt her knees being pushed along side her head. Larry was about mount her and if she weren't already pregnant she felt his oral skills had her womb gapping open for his sperm.

She felt Larry's right hand leave her leg and a moment later she felt his cock being positioned between her pussy lips. With his weight pinning her to the bed his cock posed to perform its duty he looked down into her eyes and stared longingly wishing that he could find such a sweet girl to marry.

"Fuck me, Larry, please fuck me now," Phyllis whispered as she lay panting beneath him.

With a smile Larry slid his cock into her till the tip touched her womb. "Oh, yes . . . fill me with your beautiful cock, Larry, fuck me and fill my womb with baby making sperm," Phyllis gasped as she felt him deep within. With gentle and firm thrusts Larry fucked her. Then pausing, he repositioned her so she now lay in the center of the bed her feet on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around her legs so when he resumed is deep breeding thrusts he could touch her womb with each thrust.

"Oh, Phyllis, I've fucked a few woman in my life but none as fine as you," Larry said breathlessly as he continued his none stop thrusts. Phyllis smiled at his comment. She knew Larry had been with other women as she knew her husband had been. She always felt plain, beautiful was not a word that she thought described her nor did she think she was sexy. Now, in addition to her loving husband she had his best friend making her feel special, desired and wanted.

Larry's thrusts slowed as he unwrapped his arms from around her legs. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet from his shoulders to his face. In startled amazement Phyllis felt his tongue on the soft wrinkled soles of her feet. It tickled just a little, but it felt so good. What an intoxicating new sensation he was giving her by licking and sucking on her feet. Then she saw him peeking over her toes as his tongue slid between each his teeth lightly nibbling on each toes' soft round underside.

As Larry lowered legs so she could lay them flat on the bed Phyllis moaned, "I wish we had more time I would love for you to lick by feet some more."

Larry smiled as he pushed her legs together so he could straddle them and complete this breeding session. This position enabled Larry to have his hardest most intense orgasm and since this may be the last time he would ever lay between her legs he wanted it to be electrifying.

"Phyllis, I'd like to lick your toes and pussy every time with see each other. I hope this isn't just a one time thing," Larry said as he squeezed his legs around hers.

"Yes, I'd like that, too. Now, fill me up with your sperm," Phyllis exclaimed as she pulled his lips to hers and as he fucked her harder and harder they held their kiss his tongue in her mouth and then hers in his.

Then with one last hard thrust Larry broke the kiss and exclaimed in a strained whisper, "Oh, fuck . . . fuck I filling you Phyllis I am giving you a womb full of sperm." As he climaxed his body shook violently as he pushed and rolled his hips in attempt to extract every tingle he could.

It was over. Phyllis womb was once again full of potent swimming sperm searching for her egg and she wasn't disappointed. One did find an egg and nine months later she gave birth to a lovely girl.

Dan was a happy proud father and Larry enjoyed watching as he doted over the infant. Dan would be a good father to his little girl and her sibling that was yet to be conceived from a future breeding session.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers
12