Wi-Fi Enabled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There seemed to be a lot more confidence within her. She giggled. "You look pretty good, yourself."

That stomach-flipping feeling when a girl who's new to your life kisses you on the cheek and all you can focus on is how soft her lips are, how good she smells, and the feel of her breath on your skin? Yeah, I got that next. "Sorry I'm early, I was hungry."

So we headed out. And there were some quiet moments, but they weren't awkward. I had a fantastic time. Then we came back to my place and watched a movie. Janine snuggled right up next to me and it couldn't have felt better.

Once the movie ended, she stood up. "I should go." Her face darkened. "You won't be...watching, will you?"

"No!" I really wanted her to believe me. It didn't look like she truly did but the evening had been awesome so I didn't argue the point.

She bowed her head. "And just because you've seen me doing some things, I don't do everything on the first date. Probably not the second one, either," she concluded, looking up. The question on her face seemed to be asking if I was willing to accept those terms.

I took her cheeks in my hands and kissed her tenderly. "That's enough for me for right now," I whispered.

Those liquid brown eyes looked into mine for a long moment and then she really kissed me back, all fire and passion and tongues exploring. She grinned. "That's enough for me," and turned to leave. She glanced over her shoulder and blasted me with that smile one more time and then was gone.

It was agony trying to sleep that night. All that I could picture was Janine as I had first seen her in her webcam, furiously masturbating. After I did the same I finally managed to get to sleep.