Wi-Fi Love (aka: The Wife I Love)

Story Info
A minister's wife becomes an Internet sensation.
3.7k words
4.06
26.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

c. 2011

Note(s):

1) The original Title for this story was Wi-Fi Love, because the bulk of it takes place on the internet... but I changed it because while I love when we play our delicious games together online, there is just so much more than that to the Wife I Love as I hope you will soon see...

2)Almost all of this story is true, only enough has been changed to protect the identity of 'The Wife I Love.'

---------------------------------------------

The wife I love is just over 40, but she could easily pass for 5 (even 10) years younger. She has given birth to 2 (lovely) daughters who will both be as pretty as she is one day. If their future husbands are lucky they will inherit more than just her beauty when they get older. You see, the wife I love is insatiable... She is always a lady, and dresses modestly, but with style that compliments her full figure (she definately has all the curves a woman should!) She is active in her church, the PTA, and Girl Scouts. And, I'm sure that none of the friends that she has made by attending all these activities, and volunteering for all the various committees that she does, would ever suspect that the wife I love is an uncontrollable little slut who loves to fuck... I'm absolutely sure her husband has no idea either.

Her husband has forgotten all about the wife I love... She was a virgin when they met, and remaind so until their wedding night, even though he is almost 10 years older then her, I'm pretty sure he was too. They (from what she has told me, and she tells me everything) had sex only infrequently, even when they were first married. At first a few nights a week, then slowly tapering off from there. Then after the birth of their second child, he pretty much forgot about her all together. She had gained a little weight after 2 kids, but she was still very attractive, sexy even, and if anything more horny then ever before,.but he simply did not care.

Once a week became once a month, then a couple of times a year (their birthdays & aniversary mostly). Even then, there was no passion or excitement, no foreplay, no oral (EVER) just straight missionary, (I suppose that now would be the time to menition that the wife I love is, in fact married to a preacher) then he would just roll over and fall asleep again. Always leaving her restless and unsatisfied, while he snored away another night of missed opportunity with his lovely (& deliciciously slutty) little wife... The wife I love.

The wife I love is a proper Minister's wife, and so she knows everyone in the congregation by name. She can always be counted on to lend a hand, whether its a birth in the family, or a death, illness or natural disaster, the wife I love is always there to support the flock. Its a hard job being a Minister's wife, there are no days off, death does not take vacations. Harder still is the psychological toll, a Minister's wife must keep everyone's secrets, but she has no one in whom she can confide her own... Can you imagine the shock on their faces, come Sunday morning, if they could only see what she had done for me on Saturday night?

There is certainly no gambling allowed in the home of the wife I love. Their church was not even one that held Bingo games, or raffels. If they even knew that she played online poker, they would be shocked. But it was the late night world of internet poker that brought me together withe the wife I love. She did not gamble for money of course, just the free chips that all those sites give away to entice you to enter your credit-card number one day. She was not looking to fall in love, or start an affair, maybe not even for excitement, it was just an anonomous place to go where she could get away for awhile from being a Minister's wife. She signed on one night after the preacher had once again neglected her and fallen asleep on the couch watching a program on the History Channel about the Knights Templar and the Holy Crusades.

She joined an almost full table where nobody was really chatting, or paying attention to the game it seemed, and introduced herself, saying "Hello Evry1 :-)". The screen-name she had chosen was Lady_Lynnette. Nobody really replied, a few people might have said "Hi"...

I said "Hi Lady_L - I'm Sharky... not much action here tonight I'm afraid, I was just getting ready to log off."

"Oh, thats a shame :-(... I've never been here b4 & I'm afraid I havent played poker in a while either." She replied.

(Always the Shark, I could smell bait in the water, and I was suddenly no longer all that tired.) "Well I can stay for a few more hands... always nice to have a fresh face at the tables, maybe some of the regulars will come around & ill introduce you." I said helpfully (hopefully)

'PokrDawg21': (suddenly paying attention to the game and the conversation) "Hi Lynnette, wanna Fu@k?"

'Lady_Lynnette': "Oh my Heavens NO."

I never wanted to hurt anyone so badly... struggling mighitily to retain my composure, I replied

"Dawg you idiot thats no way to talk to a Lady... Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

'PokerDawg21': "Fk u Shark & Fk your whore momma too."

'Lady_Lynnette': "I'm sorry I have to go."

I sent her a private message (without asking permission first, which is generally considered bad etiquite, but compared to her "introduction" to PokerDawg21, it was nothing serious.)

'Sharky': "Please wait Lynnette, I'm sorry a few losers have to ruin it for everyone, but thats not how this site is... we can move to another table you will see." (Trying not to let the fish get away, but also genuinely upset at the way that she had been treated.)

'Lady_Lynnette': "Oh I know its not your fault Sharky, but I just think that I have made a big mistake."

'Sharky': "You didn't make a mistake, he did. That was totally uncalled for & like I said it is not how this site usually is, thats why I like to play here... usually. (& I have already reported him to the Chat Moderator - you should too come to think of it.)"

I somehow convinced her to stay, and then set up a private table, inviting her and a couple of friends that I saw log on who I knew would also welcome a newbie to the ranks. I really dont know why but she left the private message window open and kept talking to me there instead of at the table, but I was glad that she did. She was also talking to the others in Chat, which is a skill that I have never mastered. I am only able to follow one conversation at a time, and I was certainly not going to stop talking to her. I did not know, nor was I expecting to fall in love that night... but the conversation was so easy with her it just flowed on for hours.

Of course we did not start out talking about sex, I realothing ly dont remember how it got around to that, but of course I was guiding it in that direction as gently as I could. She told me about growing up in a small town in Iowa - while I told her about growing up "in the Navy". I was what is commonly referred to in dive-bars, red-light districts, and far off ports of call as a 'Squid-Kid'. I had never lived in one place or stayed in one school for more than 2 years in a row... she had attended the same school from K-12th grade. She had never even seen the ocean until she was 21, I had lived on almost every beach or island with a name. She was a country-girl, and I liked rock-n-roll... about the only music we both agreed on was Jimmy Buffett, who she had listened to in her fantasy day-dreams of life 'somewhere else'. Jimmy Buffett is as common as cold beer in a 'Navy town'.

She talked about her family, and asked if I was married and did I have any children. I told her that I had married young, and that we had divorced long ago, before we had even been together for 5 years and married just over 3... my only real regret in this life is not having any kids & I told her that. "In fact" I said "its why my wife left me, because she wanted kids too but I can't have any." She said she understood why we had gotten divorced, but that it was not something she could ever do... "I took a vow of sickness and health..." what was left unsaid, was that she was unhappy in her marriage (but I knew). I told her that I wished it had worked out between my wife and me, but some marriages were just not meant to be. She asked why I had never gotten remarried, and for that question there really was no good answer.

I think it was then that she opened the forbidden flood gates... "Have you been with alot of women Sharky?"...

"I have been with a few, but I wouldn't say 'Alot'. How many is 'Alot' anyway? I deflected.

"Ten is alot." she said, "Have you been with more than 10?"

"Yes, I have been with more than 10... but its close to ten." then without giving her a chance to reply I asked her if she had "ever been with another man besides your husband?"

She got quiet for a moment then started typing: "I've never told anyone else this & I can't believe I'm telling you... but I really have to get something off my chest. (& after all, they say 'confession is good for the soul' right?)"... she continued after a brief pause... "I dated a boy my age in high-school, we also went to the same church... we never had sex back then, but I let him touch me... down there."

"Down where?" I interrupted, "did he touch your Pussy?"

"Yes... he touched my pussy alright, he touched my PUSSY... oh God, saying that felt really good, even though its so naughty... now do you want me to continue telling my story or not?"

"Yes, please continue, I wont interrupt."

"Anyway, I lost touch with him when he went to State U, and I went to Bible College... Then I got married, and my husband took my virginity on our wedding night... But... I went to my 20 year reunion a couple of years ago (alone, because my husband did not want to go)... and 'He' was there, he had moved to Chicago and become a cop... a detective... Anyway, I cant believe I'm telling you this... He was alone too, and he asked me to dance... we caught up on 20 years in a few hours, almost ignoring everyone else in the room... Then as the Reunion broke up... He told me he was staying upstairs in the hotel where the reception was, and he asked me if I wanted to come up for a 'glass of wine'... I knew that I shouldn't, I dont even really drink... but I dont know what came over me... I said yes."

I was sure I knew what was coming next, but still I couldn't wait for her to tell me. "Tell me Lynnette, what happened in his hotel room?"

"It was a standard hotel room, with 2 beds, a table and 2 chairs, and a tv on the nightstand... I wanted to sit on the bed with him, but of course I could not do that... I sat at the table, while he went to the mini-fridge and got a chilled bottle of white wine... he went into the bathroom and got a couple of plastic cups... when he came out he sat down across from me and looked down at my legs while he handed me my cup of wine... I noticed that my skirt had ridden up when I sat down, and smoothed it down quickly, but i think he saw my panties... He asked me if I remembered how to play poker (I think to break the ice)... we were not allowed to be alone when we were kids, there was always someone else around, my parents, his parents, my sister, his brother... One night when I went over to his house for dinner, his father had brought out a deck of cards after the table was cleaned off, and I learned to play poker with his family."

"I havent played in a long time." I said "but, I think I can remember, you wont cheat right?" (I was just teasing)

"Hey, I'm a Cop... I would never cheat." he said trying to sound offended, but he also winked at me like he used to in school. I just couldnt help myself... I leaned right into him and kissed him... then I pulled away quite embarrassed, but he acted like we had done nothing wrong... Of course I knew it was very wrong, I knew I should leave his room immediately and not look back, but I couldnt leave (I was afraid to even stand up because he might notice the wet spot from where I had been sitting when I kissed him. I was relieved when he started shuffling the cards and dealing, still acting like everything was fine and we were just 2 old friends catching up over a bottle of wine... after a few hands (I was winning) he suggested that we "up the stakes a little."

I asked him what he had in mind... he said that if he won, he wanted to see me do one of the old cheers I used to do back in High School... I started to protest that I was not as flexible as I used to be... but instead the only words that came out were "What do I get if I win?"... "What do you want?" he asked... "I dont know, hmmm (I pretended to think) I dont know yet, so how about, if I win you have to do whatever I say?"... "Deal!" he said (a little too quickly)... So I dealt the cards.

I dont know what happened, but my luck sure changed & I lost the next 3 hands in a row... He told me a bet was a bet & it was time to pay up... I tried to say that there was no room anywhere (the table was bolted to the floor & could not be moved)... "Take your shoes off, and get up on the bed." (His voice was still gentle but carried the authority of a veteran cop). I could not help but do exactly as he had told me to do... I took off my shoes and stood up on the bed, the mattress was firm, but i was a little tipsy from the wine, so he held my hand as I stepped up... I tried to do a few of the moves I could remember, but my skirt was too tight to let me move very much (besides, like I said I am not as flexible as I was 20 years ago)... but he would not let me get down off the bed... "A bet is a bet, and you lost" he said "Now its time to pay up. If your skirt is too tight, you are just going to have to take it off."... I knew again that I should have walked out the door, but instead, I unzipped my skirt & let it fall to the bed around my ankles... ever the 'gentleman' he held my hand when i stepped out of the skirt and put myself on display for him... by the time I had finished my cheer, I was sure that he could see the obvious wet spot in my panties, and I knew that I had to finally feel him inside me after all these years.

(I had not said anything in a while, just letting her pour out her story, but I could not wait any longer, & had to ask) "How did it feel to be fucked by another man?"

"It was wonderful... I had never been made love to like that before... he was strong, but caring, he took his time, and he was... soooo BIG... much bigger than my husband, so I was not sure I could even get it inside me... but when he finally got it all the way in & started to move it around, I nearly lost my mind... I realized then that I had never had even a single orgasm with my husband... sure it felt good when he was inside me, but I never knew what I was missing... When he was inside me I was sooo wet, and it felt sooo goooood... I just kept cumming and cumming, I could not stop myself... then he came inside me and I nearly went insane."

"Did you stay all night in his hotel room?" I asked "did you let him fuck you all night long?"

"Yes, I stayed the whole night, and yes he fucked me all night long... He made me cum so many times in the first bed that we moved to the second one, where I thought I might get some sleep... boy was I wrong, he made me cum all over the second bed too... I never knew that I could get so wet, and I never knew a man who could stay hard as long as he did... before I left in the morning he made love to me in the shower and washed my entire body... then after the shower he carried me to the bed and laid me down gently... and then for the first time in my life I felt a man kiss me... down there."

"Say it Lynnette." I egged her on "He ate your sweet little pussy... and tell me did you cum on his face?"

"Oh God yes, he ate my pussy, and he made me cum... then he drank every drop of juice that leaked out."

(I was sure that now was my best chance to move on to the next 'phase') "I'd like you to tell me what you are wearing, right now Lynnette?"

(A short pause) "I'm sure its nothing exciting, just a long flannel night shirt." she replied.

"Are you wearing a bra? and panties?" I pressed further.

"Yes, of course I am wearing panties...(pause) but no bra."

"Did your panties get wet when you told me that story Lynnette? Did you get wet thinking about his big cock inside you again?"

(Another pause) "Yes, I got very wet telling you my story... but I'm not sure why."

It has been over a year now that I have known her, the wife I love... Since she lives several states away, and is still a busy Minister's wife, we do not get together as often as either of us would like. But, we talk on the computer almost every night after her husband falls asleep... He still has no idea that his pretty little cheerleader trophy-wife, this loving mother, who is devoted to her church, has gone from being a naive Iowa farm girl to being a naughty little internet cam slut. She now has a large following of men online - men who can only watch while she pleases herself for me.

She never talks to anyone else when she is 'performing', only me, but all the comments of appreciation and encouragement that they leave leave her, drive her (and me) to new heights of passion every night.

She now does things that she never would have even considered doing before, sometimes surprising even me. For example, with my encouragement, she got up the courage to goto a "sex-shop" a few towns over, by the interstate... She found several items while she was there, but could not decide... So she took pictures of them on her cell phone and sent them to me. I told her I could not be the one to decide for her, as it was a very personal choice... However, I added, if it were up to me, I'd get all 3 and decide later which one you like the best. (So thats exactly what she did.)

In the last year, I have spent many nights wrapped in her loving arms (and, I know that she has also been to Chicago a few times, which of course she tells me all about when she gets home... But thats another story altogether). I'm not sure if she has ever told her 'other' lover about me, because they have a different history together, and I know she would never want to hurt him, and I know she will always love him... I also know that she will never leave her husband, not for him, and certainly not for me either... This is the life I live with the wife I love.

And, on all those other nights that we are apart, when I long to hold her close and make love to her all night long... She waits til he falls asleep, turns on her web-cam and turns down the lights, and she shows me just how wet she is... Then she gets her favorite toy (the big one, of course) and shows me (and anyone else who may be watching) what a naughty little internet slut she has become... She is the wife I love.

Kisses Lynnette, I love you... and, of course, I'll see you later tonight.

-----------------------------------------------

Final Note: This is either the end of my story, or just the beginning... should I go on?

Comments are always welcome & Please don't forget to vote, Thanks!

Sharky