Wicked

Story Info
A deliciously wicked morning wake up.
902 words
4.21
28.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

As you sleep peacefully on your back I have a very wicked idea...

You slowly awaken to the feather light touch of my fingers exploring your face, chest, belly and thighs. As you move to stretch you realise you cannot, I have bound your hands and feet and you are spreadeagled on the bed, naked and sexy for my enjoyment. I am wearing my favourite black negligee and a very lustful, wicked grin on my face.

As you realise what I have done, you begin to harden instantly and I teasingly comment on how you seem to like being tied up. I lean over your face and rub my silk covered breasts against you, moving down over your chest, your belly and finally to your delicious hard cock. I take my time massaging and teasing you with my silk covered breasts. As you begin to ooze pre cum I quickly lick it up, savouring the taste then sharing it with you with a deep passionate kiss.

I step off the bed and slowly take off my negligee, revealing my hard, excited nipples and I bend over to show you just how wet and swollen I already am for you. You groan and pull against your restraints, wanting to touch and feel but unable to. I move to the end of the bed and you watch me intently as I play with my breasts and stroke my wet pussy, gyrating and moaning as I put on a show for you.

"Like what you see?" I ask.

"Fuck yes" you reply.

I move to the side of the bed and put one leg up so you have a clear view as I thrust two fingers into my dripping cunt. I pleasure myself, watching your face, then, bringing my juice soaked fingers to your mouth, I tell you to lick them clean. You eagerly do as you are told and ask me to climb on top of you so you can eat me.

"Uh Uh" I reply, "I am in control today and if you don't behave, I'll just leave you there unsatisfied and take care of myself while you watch."

"Ooooh godddd" you moan.

Climbing onto the bed, I squat over you and begin to rub my wet cunt up and down on your now rock hard cock. You thrust your hips up trying to gain entry but I don't let you. I lean forward and brush my nipples over your chest, then up to your waiting mouth. I grind onto you as you suck and lick my nipples as if it is the last thing you will ever do, your hips thrusting through my wetness but not gaining entry to my tight cunt, not yet.

I sit up, taking my breasts away from you and moving myself up to stand straddled over your head, facing your feet, then I ever so slowly begin to squat down and you watch as my lips gently part to reveal my red hot cunt, shiny with my juices and so ready to be fucked.

You strain to lift your head to reach me but I don't let you, staying just out of reach though my musky smell and the sight of me is driving you insane with lust. Moving slightly forward, I tell you that you can lick my asshole and if you do a good enough job I may let you taste my pussy. Eagerly you plunge your face in between my butt cheeks as I hold them apart and I almost collapse on you as your tongue goes to work on my sensitive hole.

"Yes lick me, lick my ass" I tell you, "oh godddd just like that!" I can't take much more and push myself back so that my dripping cunt is now ready for your hungry mouth.

You begin to devour me with your tongue, sucking, licking, probing, I lean forward and take your delicious cock into my mouth. We groan into each other and revel in the taste and feel of each other. As I feel us both coming close to the edge I stop and climb off the bed, we are both panting and you look devastated and so hungry.

"Wanna fuck this cunt" I ask, "Till you can't walk" you reply.

That was the right answer and I quickly untie you, legs first, arms next, then kneel on the bed in front of you, ass up, presenting you with that view I know you love so much.

With a groan you thrust deep inside me and stop, buried as deep as you can be, I cry out and beg you to fuck me, fuck me hard, but you laugh, and simply move yourself in and out of me with long slow strokes, teasing me as I teased you.

Finally it becomes too much for you and you begin to slam into me with all your strength as I rock back to meet your every thrust. With a long scream I grip you tight as my inner muscles pulse with an explosive orgasm and soon after I feel you slam into me and stop deep, then I feel your cum hitting the top of my cunt and I start to orgasm all over again, prolonging your release until we both collapse, breathless and shuddering from the power of our joining.